272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 576.
#19150 3 years ago

Just to be clear, you really have to wait and see how the President’s condition is later this week. Usual COVID course is 5-7 days initially and then some patients will worsen. So if Trump was symptomatic on Thursday we really should wait until the end of the week at least to ensure he doesn’t worsen.

#19151 3 years ago
3E4D67F2-8DDC-4E03-90E9-6D5D254DDF99.jpeg3E4D67F2-8DDC-4E03-90E9-6D5D254DDF99.jpeg
#19152 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man if Odin is mad about one guy appearing in public for 2 seconds with his nose sticking out of his mask he REALLY shouldn’t watch the news today!

I watched the news and again saw Biden try to social distance and not go dicknose. His act still needs a lot of work.

On don't fear covid, the hardest part of all of this has been hiding out like I'm scared when I'm not.

#19153 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I watched the news and again saw Biden try to social distance and not go dicknose. His act still needs a lot of work.
On don't fear covid, the hardest part of all of this has been hiding out like I'm scared when I'm not.

I just assumed you were binging the tv show "Dinosaurs"

#19154 3 years ago

A friend of mine had to drop something off at my house a few days ago and said "hey I'm just going to put it in the garage, I dont want to come inside because I havent been feeling well." I said you dont have Corona do you? He said I dont think so but just to be safe I dont want to come around you guys. He said everyone I work with is sick right now.

He texted me today and said well I'm glad I didnt come in the other night because bigger than shit I got Corona! Also I just found out today that a lady I work with has it and three people in the culdasack at the end of my street has it. Not sure if this is just a coincidence or if its sweeping through my area right now.

#19155 3 years ago

Most essential workers tested positive (NYC) . I would include the President Of The United States as an essential worker .

#19156 3 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Most essential workers tested positive (NYC) . I would include the President Of The United States as an essential worker .

Its going to be extremely hard for anyone who has to go to a job and work around people everyday ro avoid this virus I think. No matter how hard you try to stay safe you are always touching things and being around people and then you ALWAYS have the dipshits that want to get close enough to kiss you or walk over to show you something on their phone etc. Its almost a no win situation.

#19157 3 years ago

Vaccine trial safety guidelines from the FDA are being blocked by the White House. Basically, FDA wants a time period after the last dose given to make sure it doesn’t have any hidden side effects and actually is effective later on. White House wants a vaccine ASAP, damn the safety and effectivity concerns.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/05/us/politics/coronavirus-vaccine-guidelines.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

#19158 3 years ago

CDC denied any effort to Contact trace Covid at the White House.
Might be liability concerns on the "timeline" of infection and knowledge,
especially with legal precedent with aids.

But whats bothered me, as repeated by Rebecca Jones in Florida, former head of state data, is that the switch
to TeleTracking Corp., not only made hospital info useless, but also shared info that seemed to contradict info coming from
Hospital staff direct. Many articles use lower case "teletracking" as it sounds like a technic, rather than a corp.
NPR did some research, on this apparent No Bid Contract change seen, after the "if we cut testing" statement.

"Temple-Raston and Mak note that NPR found that TeleTracking CEO Michael Zamagias "had links to the New York real estate world — and in particular, a firm that financed billions of dollars in projects with the Trump Organization."

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/06/irregularities-found-in-trump-administrations-contract-for-company-used-to-collect-covid-19-data_partner/

Today, thanks to where we are, we are being informed today of this:

Trump tweeted falsely that "in most populations" Covid-19 was "far less lethal" than flu.

The purpose of this, is another line in the sand, that becomes fodder for our debate and discussion here, the fragmentation and stress on families and societies, as this virus and "take off your mask" is now re-presented for debate from the top.

I cant imagine the situation inside......

#19159 3 years ago

Is it airborne? What’s that mean?

#19160 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Is it airborne? What’s that mean?

Tks man, really interesting vid on YouTube based on facts and not emotions. Essentially, if you won't watch the whole 4:55 minutes (god knows people tend to stop paying attention after 2 minutes):

20201006_104426 (resized).jpg20201006_104426 (resized).jpg
#19161 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

A friend of mine had to drop something off at my house a few days ago and said "hey I'm just going to put it in the garage, I dont want to come inside because I havent been feeling well." I said you dont have Corona do you? He said I dont think so but just to be safe I dont want to come around you guys. He said everyone I work with is sick right now.
He texted me today and said well I'm glad I didnt come in the other night because bigger than shit I got Corona! Also I just found out today that a lady I work with has it and three people in the culdasack at the end of my street has it. Not sure if this is just a coincidence or if its sweeping through my area right now.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Its going to be extremely hard for anyone who has to go to a job and work around people everyday ro avoid this virus I think. No matter how hard you try to stay safe you are always touching things and being around people and then you ALWAYS have the dipshits that want to get close enough to kiss you or walk over to show you something on their phone etc. Its almost a no win situation.

Well, Who-day, I am going to give you a couple of upvotes. It looks like the green monster downvoted you in both posts. I can't see any reason why someone relaying a personal experience garners a downvote. Make no sense. It's like, "Hey, I have a flat tire". Really? A flat? Tuff shit, I am down voting you. "

#19162 3 years ago

We are basically here..... Covid is defeated! I survived Covid, and All I got was this Lousy $125 Coin. Free shipping!
Get yours today!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#19163 3 years ago

At work, when we do the commemorative coin thing, everyone on the team gets one. "Everyday CITIZENS Did Their Part". Why isn't this included in our stimulus?

#19164 3 years ago
Quoted from HC2016:

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Some amount of risk of infection is unavoidable in any public-facing job. Your employer can minimize the risks of you getting the bug by a) structuring your work to keep close and/or indoor interactions at a minimum to the extent possible and b) employing PPE and other measures (e.g. hand washing) to minimize the odds of transmission on any given close and/or indoor interaction. If precautions are followed and you still get sick, you're probably in the "well, shit happens" category. If not, you've got a right to be very upset with your employer for not taking reasonable steps to protect you.

#19165 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

We are basically here..... Covid is defeated! I survived Covid, and All I got was this Lousy $125 Coin. Free shipping!
Get yours today!
[quoted image]

The "White House Gift Shop" that is selling these has no connection to the actual "White House". It is a privately held company owned by Giannini Strategic Enterprises.

#19166 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Some amount of risk of infection is unavoidable in any public-facing job. Your employer can minimize the risks of you getting the bug by a) structuring your work to keep close and/or indoor interactions at a minimum to the extent possible and b) employing PPE and other measures (e.g. hand washing) to minimize the odds of transmission on any given close and/or indoor interaction. If precautions are followed and you still get sick, you're probably in the "well, shit happens" category. If not, you've got a right to be very upset with your employer for not taking reasonable steps to protect you.

Yeah you are correct but my employer doesnt give a shit about any of that stuff.....of course they act like they do but they dont. I have to share my office with someone that doesn't need to be in there with me at all and I came up with a very easy common sense solution to separate us and they blew me off immediately. Several other people thought my idea was a great idea but the head Dick didnt think so.

The thing about it is it wouldn't have cost the company one penny to do what I was wanting to do and here's the thing, if one person becomes infected with this virus on my job then we will all have to be quarantined and it will shut the plant down because we only have four people who can do my job so you would think that the head guy would have liked my idea for that reason alone.

Oh well, I'm out of there come January so i dont care what they do!

#19167 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Well, Who-day, I am going to give you a couple of upvotes. It looks like the green monster downvoted you in both posts. I can't see any reason why someone relaying a personal experience garners a downvote. Make no sense. It's like, "Hey, I have a flat tire". Really? A flat? Tuff shit, I am down voting you. "

Yeah I dont know Cotton I think that is weird also. I thought it was even more weird when I told Colsond that I was sorry about the loss of his Uncle a couple weeks ago and that the virus was being reported to have come out of a Wuhan laboratory and I recieved 36 downvotes for it. I'm really confused about that one. That's why I dont post in this thread much because of stuff like that. There was NOTHING in that post that warranted that kind of a response toward me.

#19168 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Get yours today!
[quoted image]

Sorry, me being Canadian I thought this coins thing was a joke, but it's not.. congrats with surviving COVID thou, unfortunately quite a few people won't get the chance to buy those coins..

#19169 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Downvotes for offensive language.

#19170 3 years ago

Stephen Miller positive now too.

#19171 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:Some amount of risk of infection is unavoidable in any public-facing job.

Businesses no longer care. They all put on a front that they are doing all this safety shit, especially in their TV ads, but when you go there, it is just a bunch of dicknoses running the place. Perhaps that is the new normal since so many public figures are now wearing them like that.

#19172 3 years ago

Oops. We got another one.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/stephen-miller-tests-positive-coronavirus/index.html

"Stephen Miller, a top policy adviser to President Donald Trump, has tested positive for coronavirus, he confirmed in a statement Tuesday."

#19173 3 years ago

Creepy Stephen Miller has tested positive. I believe his wife is around 5 months pregnant. The super spreading event at the big house is continuing.

#19174 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Yeah I dont know Cotton I think that is weird also. I thought it was even more weird when I told Colsond that I was sorry about the loss of his Uncle a couple weeks ago and that the virus was being reported to have come out of a Wuhan laboratory and I recieved 36 downvotes for it. I'm really confused about that one. That's why I dont post in this thread much because of stuff like that. There was NOTHING in that post that warranted that kind of a response toward me.

It's true that we can all be dicks at times, but it's fair to assume that all 36 of those downvotes were for the "the virus was created in a lab" misinformation, not for you extending condolences to Colsond for the death of a family member.

#19175 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I always took his manners with a grain of salt, and could tell when he was BS-ing. I guess many couldn't

Most know he has no control over his mannerisms, but a minority does believe it’s bs ing, I agree.
There isn’t a plan when you’re stupid, it’s just stupid full time, that’s not bs ing.

#19176 3 years ago

Oh, and I had one bumper sticker on my car as a kid. It said, ‘What are you looking at Dick Nose?’
Terrible I know, but all the dick nose references made me laugh.

#19177 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

These people are superspreaders!

Of lies, propaganda, and now - viruses! Multi-talents, these fascist kleptocrats!

#19178 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Creepy Stephen Miller has tested positive. I believe his wife is around 5 months pregnant. The super spreading event at the big house is continuing.

He’s looking creepier than usual!

CF911425-E371-4278-BF91-684CB11A2325.jpegCF911425-E371-4278-BF91-684CB11A2325.jpeg
#19179 3 years ago
Screenshot_20201007-005159~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201007-005159~2 (resized).png
#19180 3 years ago

3226b775794860dc1684ca4df39e40e1f1d4cef3 (resized).png3226b775794860dc1684ca4df39e40e1f1d4cef3 (resized).png

So then, the "unseen enemy" had a resurgence!

"Fought", like past tense?

I hope so.

Err hang on a minute... they don't mean "that" unseen enemy ?? ...

Anyway, now the official records apparently become "history"...

... and that's the waaaaayy, the news goes! lol

#19181 3 years ago

"There are four lights!" - Picard

#19182 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

that the virus was being reported to have come out of a Wuhan laboratory

There’s a lot of people that don’t want to hear the truth about covid, it’s a head in the sand reaction, or a act of god. I could see you being downvoted by saying it look to come from a lab, a lot of people don’t want to hear that, even though it is a likely scenario.

Quoted from fosaisu:

"the virus was created in a lab" misinformation

I don’t think there has been definitive proof either way, but there is compelling evidence to suggest it was created in a lab

This is Biologist Bret Weinstein, he explains why he believes it may have been man made.

#19183 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Feels like a century ago, but I am willing to bet it’s due to the Wuhan lab conspiracy part of it.

Edit: fosaisu beat me to it.

#19185 3 years ago

Anyone posting unfounded conspiracy theories gets no love on this thread from me. A spot on the Joe Rogan show does not move a theory from unfounded to founded, lol. It's like whackamole and I am glad to use the hammer. Shouldn't be a surprise.

Conspiracies are designed and promoted to distract and/or downplay the threat from the virus. Promoting them results in increased sickness and death. It is a serious matter.

So serious that Facebook (late, IMO, but finally) whacked Qanon from the entire site. Based on comments, there are a few Q influenced people on this thread. I think Pinside should consider the same approach. Deliberate relaying of misinformation should be cause for eject from the thread.
9413-Figure-1 (resized).png9413-Figure-1 (resized).png

#19186 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

There’s a lot of people that don’t want to hear the truth about covid, it’s a head in the sand reaction, or a act of god. I could see you being downvoted by saying it look to come from a lab, a lot of people don’t want to hear that, even though it is a likely scenario.

I don’t think there has been definitive proof either way, but there is compelling evidence to suggest it was created in a lab
This is Biologist Bret Weinstein, he explains why he believes it may have been man made.

The evidence is not compelling for lab creation. Multiple research teams at multiple organizations in multiple countries have performed measurable, repeatable, reviewed work that strongly suggest natural origin.

One off speculators with no compelling lab work to back up their statements makes for great sci fi, but it is simply not born out by the data.

#19189 3 years ago

Im waiting for someone to do a Covid retheme of a Pinball.

Mask Multiball
Light PPE ramp
Quarantine Jackpot
Avoid the Covid Virus shots when lit
Social Media Frenzy

#19190 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Mask Multiball
Light PPE ramp
Quarantine Jackpot
Social Media Frenzy

Dicknose add a ball?

#19191 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Anyone posting unfounded conspiracy theories gets no love on this thread from me. A spot on the Joe Rogan show does not move a theory from unfounded to founded, lol. It's like whackamole and I am glad to use the hammer. Shouldn't be a surprise.
Conspiracies are designed and promoted to distract and/or downplay the threat from the virus. Promoting them results in increased sickness and death. It is a serious matter.
So serious that Facebook (late, IMO, but finally) whacked Qanon from the entire site. Based on comments, there are a few Q influenced people on this thread. I think Pinside should consider the same approach. Deliberate relaying of misinformation should be cause for eject from the thread.
[quoted image]

Yes, yes! It is comforting to know that Facebook will sort out the fake news and true events for you. And even prevent you from considering another viewpoint.

Look, I'm not saying I agree with QAnon or whatever, but to allow any corporation to essentially censor opinion is not a direction I'd like to head. I'd much rather they just place that information with a red background or something identifying that they believe this to be false and/or dangerous. Or click on the "allow" button, or whatever.

#19192 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Dicknose add a ball?

I was picking up a burrito at the local shop this morning and dicknose abounded. Sadly I'll be taking my business elsewhere for the duration.

Quoted from o-din:

Tell that to all the Joe dick-noses out there.

Joe Biden invented dicknose to the same extent that Al Gore invented the internet. If Joe is dicknosing indoors or within 6 feet of other people (still haven't seen those pics but I'm always open to new evidence) then he deserves a spanking. But even if he's unsafely dicknosed a time or two, no one could say with a straight face that has had the same public health impact as the administration's consistently dismissive approach to masks and social distancing.

#19195 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Yes, yes! It is comforting to know that Facebook will sort out the fake news and true events for you. And even prevent you from considering another viewpoint.
Look, I'm not saying I agree with QAnon or whatever, but to allow any corporation to essentially censor opinion is not a direction I'd like to head. I'd much rather they just place that information with a red background or something identifying that they believe this to be false and/or dangerous. Or click on the "allow" button, or whatever.

Any "corporation" that censors "Qanon or whatever" is doing us a huge service. That stuff should be banished into obscurity.

This kind of nonsense is a public menace and is literally killing people.

#19196 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Mask Multiball
Light PPE ramp
Quarantine Jackpot
Social Media Frenzy

No multiball, you'd have to install 1 ball in the machine and the rest need to wait outside the cabinet.

#19197 3 years ago

You lost me at:

"Look, I'm not saying I agree with QAnon or whatever"

#19199 3 years ago

Really scratching my head at Trump’s doc’s press conference. Several of the things that make no sense to me:

“He is fever free”.
Well isn’t that to be expected when he is taking a steroid that is a fantastic fever suppressor?

“We detected antibodies”
Isn’t that to be expected when they are pumping him full of Regeneron antibodies? I would be more concerned if they couldn’t find any antibodies.

Also, if they are antibodies from his body and not from his treatment...doesn’t that mean he has had covid for like two weeks now since self produced antibodies aren’t detectable approx 2 weeks?

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 384 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/384?hl=dawezl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.