272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 576.
#18550 3 years ago

Awwww that’s the best y’all can do? Bring on the heat. I’ll make some s’mores with it.

#18551 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Dammit. Just stumbled on a major bonafide conspiracy theory that was proved to be true. Since I am all about dispensing with bad information and accepting new true information when it comes out, I feel compelled to expose it, even though I have been very anti-conspiracy theory lately and it could hurt my brand. Some of you guys are gonna love this one, I am sure.
Earlier this year there were rumors that some people at the very highest level of our government KNEW all about the Coronavirus as early as January and February. Knew that it was airborne, much deadlier than flu, and had no known treatments. These high level government officials are said to have downplayed the severity of the virus and kept much of this SECRET from the public! Told the public it was NO PROBLEM and UNDER CONTROL!! Nothing to see here!
Well, that really would be a conspiracy if true. Seemed implausible to some. Tough to believe that could happen here, right? Turns out a lot of people did NOT believe it and some still don't! But now there are freaking TAPES!! A real live Conspiracy Theory that turned out to be TRUE! Yikes! Sometimes a banana is NOT a banana!

Amazing how you can totally get downvoted by someone even for actually applauding and agreeing with them! Lol ... just shows how backwards pinside can be sometimes I s'pose! Pmsl

#18552 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

If you’re suggesting that a specific study may be junk, that’s always a possibility and good to take a closer look. It happens, scientists can fuck up too. If you’re suggesting a global conspiracy by hundreds of thousands of scientists to twist Covid data for some dark purpose, you’re going to need to need to explain why they’d want to do that, and how the secret has been so well maintained among such a large group. Preferably with some solid evidence!

Money / power generally could reasonably offer some explanation for all that. Possible explanation for such general broadness, oblivious, not All conspiracy. Just alot of money.

I am Speculating! ..... just saying.

#18553 3 years ago

Of course there will be no you didn't, Yes I did finger pointing . But interesting...

https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-virologist-posts-report-claiming-covid-19-was-made-in-wuhan-lab/

#18554 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Hmmm. Looks like we are doing the same as last year. In fact we might be doing a little bit better.
[quoted image]

Quoted from pinmeds:

It is important to note the oversized text disclaimer inside the red box on the Macrotrends site related to the 2020 figures cited above;
"NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus."[quoted image]

Quoted from Gunnut40:

Awwww that’s the best y’all can do? Bring on the heat. I’ll make some s’mores with it.

Gunnut40 Your American is showing. Let me teach you how to handle this situation properly.

You try to find a fact to support your case by posting a cropped picture from a web site. It turns out the page has a disclaimer refuting the information that you hoped would prove your case. You were wrong and you were called out with facts.

Your response was. “That’s the best you can do? Bring the heat.” (Wtf does this mean? Are you trying to start a fight?)

The correct response should have been. “You guys got me, I’m wrong with this one, I’ll try to find accurate facts next time.”

This is what is called being the bigger person, it can be tough, but if You admit your faults then you can begin to fix them.

#18555 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

I guess you can lead a horse to water...

#18556 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Admitting you made a mistake and were wrong is hard.

#18557 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Of course there will be no you didn't, Yes I did finger pointing . But interesting...
https://nypost.com/2020/09/14/chinese-virologist-posts-report-claiming-covid-19-was-made-in-wuhan-lab/

That particular scientist has been making these sorts of claims from the beginning. She recently wrote a non peer reviewed research paper with her evidence. She no longer works at her former lab or has direct access to her data, so any evidence she has was at best smuggled to her.

Having recently myself jumped the gun on posting a non peer reviewed research paper, I will allow the scientific community time to respond this time.

Having said that, the body of the research to date and the scientific agreement assertively refutes her position.

#18559 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

The NYPost is like getting your news from the National Enquirer. Fun to read but factual?

From Media Fact Check:

According to an LA Times article, the New York Post was reported to be the preferred newspaper of the U.S. President, who maintains frequent contact with its owner, Rupert Murdoch. The Post, According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York. Further, The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch’s ownership for “sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias.”

A factual search reveals several failed checks.

Ted Cruz ‘same senator who once supported a ban on sex toys’ – Mostly False
Newly Discovered Planet Could Destroy Earth Any Day Now – False
Hillary Clinton Regularly Had Her Maid Print Classified Documents – Unproven
PS 169 Pledge of Allegiance and Holiday Ban Controversy – Mostly False
‘New York Post’ op-ed rebuts starving children claim that was never made – Pants on Fire

Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks. (7/16/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/13/2019)

#18560 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Money / power generally could reasonably offer some explanation for all that. Possible explanation for such general broadness, oblivious, not All conspiracy. Just alot of money.
I am Speculating! ..... just saying.

I’m an “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence” kind of guy. A massive conspiracy by the world’s scientists to falsify medical data on an unprecedented scale is an extraordinary claim, and vague speculation about “money” or “big pharma” just doesn’t cut it.

#18561 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

So all those people that say she will be right mate It is the worse Aussie saying i have ever heard.

She'll be right is one of my favourite Aussie sayings along with dumb c@#ts .
The worst is , Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi .

#18562 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Admitting you made a mistake and were wrong is hard.

Its not even being wrong its not even noticing/acknowledging the big RED box that states it doesn't cover COVID-19 deaths.

#18563 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

So you aren't the least bit embarrassed that you saw a link on Breitbart or americanpatriot.org or some other garbage site, cut and pasted it without reading a word, and put a quarter in your ass cause you played yourself?

This is a problem.

This kind of misinformation and lies have been literally killing people since February. When you gleefully repost this nonsense without even making a minimal effort to figure out if it's true or not, you are contributing to that. I consider this very serious. It's certainly unpatriotic at the least, as it kills Americans.

#18564 3 years ago

Well if I was in a trench , I'd want Gunnut beside me.

#18565 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

And if I was in a doctor’s office, I wouldn’t! There’s a time and place for everything.

#18566 3 years ago

True, but we are all in this together.

#18568 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Not if you had to figure something out. I would keep him shooting while I came up with a plan to escape.
He is like a Jesse Pinkman to a Walter White.
Though with Walter White's ethos I would venture.

#18569 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This kind of misinformation and lies have been literally killing people since February

I find myself in total agreement with Levi. When you look at actual statistics South Korea has some of the best numbers in dealing with this crisis. What did they do ?
The first thing they did was institute wearing face masks. Why , because they knew it was common sense from dealing with the previous Sars outbreaks in the past to try and stop airborne transmission
the second thing they did was institute aggressive contact tracing
All of this was suggested in February and now we have proof that it was down played instead of making it happen.
If you owned a hospital and a patient had a heart attack but also tested positive for covid, you have no real way of knowing what caused the death. Did the patients heart just give out or did the covid cause a clot and cause the death. Maybe the numbers are skewed and maybe not. There were a lot of people that didn't make it to the hospital and were listed as heart attacks but probably died from covid so the case could be the other way under reported. The only real number is what would be the expected deaths and how far are we over that number.
My biggest problem with this is when I go to the store and see people not wearing a mask,
to me that is like they could be participating in manslaughter
Like the person who knows they have aids trying to infect as many people as possible.
being former military and an American citizen its our job to protect one another.
The recordings are real, all of us heard it directly from the horses mouth. Its real and its airborne
So we should strive to be like the more successful countries in dealing with it

wear a freaking mask

there is no herd immunity to a cold virus or the flu and this thing .....from my research looks like it belongs to the same family

#18570 3 years ago

"I don't think science knows, actually"

#18571 3 years ago

Ahhhh...the Holidays.

Screenshot_20200915-123149~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200915-123149~2 (resized).png
#18572 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

"I don't think science knows, actually"

I agree we don't know what we don't know. The side effects of this thing are extremely nasty. I had a discussion with my Doc and he agreed that someone had to put human cells in the petri dish. The one thing I would love to see out of this is an international agreement that if your playing around with this kind of thing that is detrimental to society and you cause an accident like this, then, you are liable for the damage and death that you cause

#18573 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

The NYPost is like getting your news from the National Enquirer. Fun to read but factual?
From Media Fact Check:
According to an LA Times article, the New York Post was reported to be the preferred newspaper of the U.S. President, who maintains frequent contact with its owner, Rupert Murdoch. The Post, According to a survey conducted by Pace University in 2004, was rated the least-credible major news outlet in New York. Further, The Post has been criticized since the beginning of Murdoch’s ownership for “sensationalism, blatant advocacy, and conservative bias.”
‘New York Post’ op-ed rebuts starving children claim that was never made – Pants on Fire
Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks. (7/16/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/13/2019)

Sadly, a lot of people have no idea that their news source is biased. Here's a great chart that shows the bias of some of the most popular online news sources ...

Media Bias Chart (resized).jpgMedia Bias Chart (resized).jpg
#18574 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

From Media Fact Check:

says the LA times ... so it must be true

#18575 3 years ago
Quoted from the9gman:

I agree we don't know what we don't know. The side effects of this thing are extremely nasty. I had a discussion with my Doc and he agreed that someone had to put human cells in the petri dish. The one thing I would love to see out of this is an international agreement that if your playing around with this kind of thing that is detrimental to society and you cause an accident like this, then, you are liable for the damage and death that you cause

I think he was quoting what someone said on a recent trip to California.

#18576 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

It isnt simply a matter of "acceptable" deaths vs Money/economy.

This could almost be replaced with, " It's the economy, stupid" .

Your death is just collateral damage. You did not really die. You have been terminated. Taken out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We should make milestone today. The USA is at 199,820 deaths as of now. 180 away from 200,000 deaths. And then I guess the next stop is 400,000?

But it is a hoax.

It is my prerogative to wear a mask. Or not.

It'll go away when it gets cold.

A vaccine is just around the corner. Perhaps by 11-3. 11-3 ? Sort of sounds like 9-11.
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 3.12.20 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-09-15 at 3.12.20 PM (resized).png

#18577 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

You got that right.

#18578 3 years ago

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/14/judge-strikes-down-pennsylvania-virus-policies-414489

I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet but U.S. District Judge William Stickman ruled against lockdown policies currently in effect in Pennsylvania, "The Wolf administration’s pandemic policies have been overreaching, arbitrary and violated citizens’ constitutional rights, Stickman wrote in his ruling." From Politico on Monday, "Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf’s pandemic restrictions that required people to stay at home, placed size limits on gatherings and ordered “non-life-sustaining” businesses to shut down are unconstitutional, a federal judge ruled Monday." I, for one, am hoping some events might be rescheduled.

#18579 3 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Not if you had to figure something out. I would keep him shooting while I came up with a plan to escape.
He is like a Jesse Pinkman to a Walter White.
Though with Walter White's ethos I would venture.

Haha, Jesse Pinkman's still alive!!

#18580 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So you aren't the least bit embarrassed that you saw a link on Breitbart or americanpatriot.org or some other garbage site, cut and pasted it without reading a word, and put a quarter in your ass cause you played yourself?
This is a problem.
This kind of misinformation and lies have been literally killing people since February. When you gleefully repost this nonsense without even making a minimal effort to figure out if it's true or not, you are contributing to that. I consider this very serious. It's certainly unpatriotic at the least, as it kills Americans.

This is a huge part of the overall problem. It is very difficult for anyone without a degree in or at least a comprehensive working understanding of statistics, and the subject to which they apply, (especially when it involves medicine, as well as economics and how they correlate if the two must be considered as a whole, or any complex field of study for that matter) to interpret the data in a meaningful way, or to know which sources and data are reliable and how they inter-relate.

So if I was in a trench, of course, I would want Gunnut40 with me over an epidemiologist, because I'm fairly certain bullets from a gun wielded by proficient user would be far more effective than a vaccine in a military combat situation. Unless of course it was the new Bill Gates Mind Control Depopulation Vaccine (patent pending)...

The reality is, spending a few months reading Memes on Facebook does not equate to +/- 10 years of University education and decades of actual experience every day in the subject at hand.

One of my personal faves; "The doctors and scientists all say one thing, but a lot of people on the internet, economists, and politicians say something else, so I guess I have to choose for myself".

It's like going to a team of cardiologists and all of them telling you that you need a Quadruple Bypass stat, based on tests rooted in, you know, science, then going on Facebook or Pinside to post your test results for a second opinion from random people on the internet.

Which of these armchair experts would you trust to perform the procedure, should it be as glaringly obvious as the gravity of the Covid situation that even a layman can determine it be required?

The problem remains the same. If the people whose advice you are relying on are not doctors and scientists, let alone ones that specializes in virology, their opinions are not informed.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, I wouldn't go to the head of surgery for help trouble-shooting the switch matrix on an Alien Poker.

Unless it was one of the awesome Doctors here on Pinside of course, who take time out to post first hand knowledge here on a pinball forum to help strangers when they are busy as hell risking their lives and families lives every day in the trenches.

Thank you to them by the way, for everything they do here, there, and everywhere.

The thing that blows my mind is how many people would believe there was a conspiracy involving every single Health Care worker, from the nurses and orderlies, the doctors, management, etc. (the odd Demon Spermer excluded), the entire Government of every country (working together without any disagreement or variance from the master plan) on the planet from the top down, all World Health organizations, everyone in every form of Media (same Demon Spermer exclusion), and not a single one cracked, even on their deathbed, or to family members, and not one piece of evidence has slipped out. What percentage of people do you know that can keep their mouth shut for any amount of time, even for small secrets?

At the end of the day, Covid disclaimer aside, the figures referenced are still quite relevant. Once 2020 is over and the total deaths (not predicted) have been calculated, the difference will give us a fairly clear picture of what the true number of Covid deaths probably is/was with a fair degree of accuracy.

Of course, it is possible that most of the extra deaths will end up being mislabeled motorcycle crash victims. Possibly from a massive pileup outside Sturgis with a few hundred thousand fatalities...

And in an infinite Multiverse of infinite Universes, in some Spacetime(s), this may be true. But not this one.

Of course, there will always be those who insist on Gargling with Gorgar...

In fact, the diagnostic option of GPD (Gorgargling Personality Disorder) will be featured in the new DSM6, with those suffering from this condition being commonly referred to as a;

"Gorgargler" (noun) - One who engages in frequent Gorgargling.

#18581 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Sadly, a lot of people have no idea that their news source is biased. Here's a great chart that shows the bias of some of the most popular online news sources ...
[quoted image]

And where does The Onion fall on this spectrum, because frankly as of late it reads like most on the right side. Or maybe that’s vice-versa.

#18582 3 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

... and vague speculation about “money” or “big pharma” just doesn’t cut it.

Those speculations are hardly vague, nor so unreasonable that you can write them off... and there is evidence both happen, Alot (big pharma "dodgyness/money/power", and "buying support"), if you care to look. I have posted various forms of evidence before in this forum, but it gets moderated ..... for which ever reason.

Peoples weak sensitivities.

The truth sometimes can be hard to accept, even when at times it is blatant and obvious. Of course, I don't want to admit it either but eventually when the mainstream story does not add up at all, one must consider other possibilities. However concerning. :\

Not really much I can say (and have approved) on this forum. Sorry.

#18583 3 years ago

For those who think this virus is a hoax, some political ploy, exaggerated, and so on...I thought I’d share my grief. I haven’t visited this thread in quite some time due to the annoying nonsense.

I just lost an uncle yesterday morning at 4:36 a.m. I was very close with, but haven’t seen in a few months because of COVID.

He and my aunt tested positive three weeks ago. Went three or four days with only a fever and the sniffles. On the 5th day, suddenly had respiratory insufficiency and was taken to the hospital. During the next week, deteriorated to ventilator, then vent-dependent and BP went way down.

Last week, the 3rd week, renal failure and cytokine storm. This past weekend - TIA’s and multi-systemic organ failure.

He was 63, and a big, overall healthy guy, slightly overweight. 6’3” 240 pounds. No prior significant health history or exacerbating factors. My daughter’s favorite relative. Gone.

#18584 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I just lost an uncle yesterday morning at 4:36 a.m. I was very close with, but haven’t seen in a few months because of COVID.

Shit, sorry man. More and more of us will be in that boat as this thing rages on.

#18585 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmeds:

The thing that blows my mind is how many people would believe there was a conspiracy involving every single Health Care worker, from the nurses and orderlies, the doctors, management, etc. (the odd Demon Spermer excluded), the entire Government of every country (working together without any disagreement or variance from the master plan) on the planet from the top down, all World Health organizations, everyone in every form of Media (same Demon Spermer exclusion), and not a single one cracked, even on their deathbed, or to family members, and not one piece of evidence has slipped out. What percentage of people do you know that can keep their mouth shut for any amount of time, even for small secrets?

Read your comment and was reminded of this article and paper from a few years back about a proposed equation regarding mass conspiracies and the likelihood of them holding up over time.

Fun stuff.

https://phys.org/news/2016-01-equation-large-scale-conspiracies-quickly-reveal.html

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905

Tl:dr conspiracies rapidly fall apart and will invariably be exposed as more people are in on the conspiracy.

#18586 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sorry for your loss and all loved ones involved sadness at this moment.

Only about 3 weeks ago did someone I knew get hit with this.

Luckily all my loved ones are doing fine so far.

I have taken all this serious and I have been as careful as I can be since day one.

The times I have tried to be funny here it was always just to try to bring a smile on someone's face that may need it.

I wish everyone the best, please never let your guard down these days.

#18587 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is a problem.

Nope not at all. I was asked to post data and I did. Do you really think a post of shitty screen shot is going to cause people to die? That’s delusional in my opinion. I have said many times that data can be manipulated. Which I did to prove a point.
We can talk about misinformation now? The news! This includes all sides! The hyping up on certain issues and causing a divide. The half lies they tell nonstop. This has caused mistrust! You wonder why people don’t trust the numbers? Why they think Covid might be hoax?
Let’s talk about me a little. Yes I do think Covid is real. The data could be 30% higher or lower than the actual number. We will not know for sure until the end of the year. I can be the the biggest asshole in the world sometimes. If someone needs help I will help them with in reason. Even if they are crazylevi! Who is on my low list of pinsiders. That’s pretty unpatriotic of me.
Anyways sorry about the drunken annoying post sometimes pinside. Stay safe as possible! If I see crazylevi at a pinball show. I’ll be sure to give him a quarter. We just won’t tell him where it came from.

#18589 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

For those who think this virus is a hoax, some political ploy, exaggerated, and so on...I thought I’d share my grief. I haven’t visited this thread in quite some time due to the annoying nonsense.
He and my aunt tested positive three weeks ago. Went three or four days with only a fever and the sniffles. On the 5th day, suddenly had respiratory insufficiency and was taken to the hospital. During the next week, deteriorated to ventilator, then vent-dependent and BP went way down.
Last week, the 3rd week, renal failure and cytokine storm. This past weekend - TIA’s and multi-systemic organ failure.
He was 63, and a big, overall healthy guy, slightly overweight. 6’3” 240 pounds. No prior significant health history or exacerbating factors. My daughter’s favorite relative. Gone.

Sorry for your pain and the family’s as well. I loved your vampire restore. That machine is sweet!

#18590 3 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Nope not at all. I was asked to post data and I did. Do you really think a post of shitty screen shot is going to cause people to die? That’s delusional in my opinion. I have said many times that data can be manipulated. Which I did to prove a point.
We can talk about misinformation now? The news! This includes all sides! The hyping up on certain issues and causing a divide. The half lies they tell nonstop. This has caused mistrust! You wonder why people don’t trust the numbers? Why they think Covid might be hoax?
Let’s talk about me a little. Yes I do think Covid is real. The data could be 30% higher or lower than the actual number. We will not know for sure until the end of the year. I can be the the biggest asshole in the world sometimes. If someone needs help I will help them with in reason. Even if they are crazylevi! Who is on my low list of pinsiders. That’s pretty unpatriotic of me.
Anyways sorry about the drunken annoying post sometimes pinside. Stay safe as possible! If I see crazylevi at a pinball show. I’ll be sure to give him a quarter. We just won’t tell him where it came from.

Contributing to misinformation and then doubling down when called on it is hardly something to be proud of.

#18591 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Sorry to hear about your Uncle Colsond, that's awful..I dont think anyone here thinks the virus is a hoax, just the numbers and the data that is being collected and misrepresented by some very evil people.

On a side note its coming out that this virus was created in a Wuhan laboratory and that it was intentionally released by the Chinese government....just as I expected the whole time. I would love to say more but I will just leave it at that.

#18593 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

And where does The Onion fall on this spectrum,

The onion is Humor not news. 0% of its reporting can be considered accurate

Quoted from Gunnut40:

I have said many times that data can be manipulated. Which I did to prove a point.

Except you didn’t manipulate anything beyond ignoring the disclaimer, and you didn’t prove anything except that you don’t pay attention to where you get your information.

Quoted from Gunnut40:

I was asked to post data and I did.

If you post inaccurate data, then you’re contributing to the problem, not helping.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

.I dont think anyone here thinks the virus is a hoax, just the numbers and the data that is being collected and misrepresented by some very evil people.

I don’t think homelessness or hunger is hoax. After all I don’t know anyone that is homeless or hungry so the numbers and data must be misrepresented by some evil people

#18594 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

On a side note its coming out that this virus was created in a Wuhan laboratory and that it was intentionally released by the Chinese government....just as I expected the whole time. I would love to say more but I will just leave it at that.

e107d9c456a3222a47e795bf23036210 (resized).pnge107d9c456a3222a47e795bf23036210 (resized).png
#18595 3 years ago

Colson, very sorry to hear about the family loss. Thoughts / prayers to you and your family.

Quoted from cottonm4:

A vaccine is just around the corner. Perhaps by 11-3. 11-3 ?

Wouldn't it have to be about a month before that in order for a certain person to look like the 'savior' and influence an election?

#18596 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

On a side note its coming out that this virus was created in a Wuhan laboratory and that it was intentionally released by the Chinese government....just as I expected the whole time.

I've mentioned this several times but we had US citizens WORKING INSIDE THIS Wuhan laboratory monitoring things before being pulled out of the country. The organization was called the US Agency for International Development surveillance (USAID) and part of the "PREDICT" program. This agency was shuttered in September 2019 by the Whitehouse 2 months before COVID-19 was discovered. If you don't like the source below then you can search it on Google.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/10/politics/trump-usaid-prevent-program-coronavirus/index.html

Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would love to say more but I will just leave it at that.

Did we have a hand in creating COVID-19 with the Chinese? What are you hinting at? You elude to knowing more than anyone but never enlighten us here on the real story. I know it seems like I'm picking on you but the stuff you say (confidently) is baseless and sometimes ignorant.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hydroxychloriquine is proving to be a TREMENDOUS drug in the fight against the Coronavirus! Such GREAT news!! Dont listen to the naysayers guys!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hydroxychloroquine-helped-save-coronavirus-study

#18597 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

That particular scientist has been making these sorts of claims from the beginning. She recently wrote a non peer reviewed research paper with her evidence. She no longer works at her former lab or has direct access to her data, so any evidence she has was at best smuggled to her.
Having recently myself jumped the gun on posting a non peer reviewed research paper, I will allow the scientific community time to respond this time.
Having said that, the body of the research to date and the scientific agreement assertively refutes her position.

Quoted from Who-Dey:

On a side note its coming out that this virus was created in a Wuhan laboratory and that it was intentionally released by the Chinese government....just as I expected the whole time.

Not looking too good for this report. It wasn’t published in a scientific journal. It was published at a think tank associated with Steve Bannon.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-bannon-linked-groups-push-study-claiming-china-manufactured-covid

#18598 3 years ago

Lmafo razorsedge with all your guys freedom in SA you would think you could do a better job with launching a rocket into space .
https://m.facebook.com/9NewsAdelaide/videos/2647587838889692/?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F9NewsAdelaide%2Fposts%2F2480820655555222&_rdr

#18599 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

[quoted image]

I think it’s funny how they declare the difference between “news only” and “opinion”.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/372 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.