272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 576.
#1751 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

How long can we continue to be in lockdown like this until we have a total economic collapse and go into a depression? Serious question. I gotta believe we are only weeks away.

A Depression is sustained downturn. Prophalaxis drugs will come available soon to take the Death stigma
away from this particular virus. It won't be a cure but it will help. These guys aren't going to let this go on
too long, just long enough.

#1752 4 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

“It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Like in Seattle and New York? I don’t know where you got your info but that is not what I would define as “we have it under control.” More like “doing the best we can for now.”

What are you personally doing to make a difference? Not saying this to be negative, we just need some more actual positives in the thread!

Today I set up some vpn’s and such so people could work from home and comply with the governor's orders.

I would ask for others to share what they are doing when they comment too.

#1753 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

For the benefit of what? Why does this freaking matter? It antogonizes the world’s “other” superpower, and, last time I checked, a major owner of US debt and property. This is just STUPiD posturing. And if you think it s important, you probably thought it was important to meet the town dweeb at the flagpole after school. Only China isn’t the town dweeb. And if you think they are, YOU are the town retard.

You do realize he started doing that only after the Chinese government started a narrative and story this past week that the US military planted it in Wuhan in October, right?

Hard to believe they think anyone will buy it but the Chinese ambassador was summoned to the White House this past week to explain.

Not trying to be political here but trying to make sure people understand the entire picture of what is going on.

#1754 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is obviously some serious shit or they wouldn't be doing what they are doing.
Seems at least a few countries got a handle on it for now, but what happens when the world opens back up?

Then we fit the definition of a Global Pandemic, and the WHO position is to open all borders, and share all data and science to solve together.
We wear Masks to go out and we await Science to solve.

Im not sure of our leading Scientist position on this.
But in general, we have decimated Science, and belief in it, recently.

#1755 4 years ago

You political people ought to get a room somewhere for a few days and wait it out.
Beating dead horses doesn't resurrect goats, or something like that.

#1756 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

What are you rattling on about? This is why people do not get the flu shot, Textbook.

I get it every year. If you want to ensure when you get it lasts longer with more symptoms, by all means, continue to skip it every year.

#1757 4 years ago

The Swine flu pandemic of 2009 which killed over 18,000 looks like it spread around the world much faster.

However this coronavirus is on pace to well exceed that number of fatalities even with all the protective measures going on.

This is some very serious shit.

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_timeline_summary

#1758 4 years ago

#1759 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The Swine flu pandemic of 2009 which killed over 18,000 looks like it spread around the world much faster.
However this coronavirus is on pace to well exceed that number of fatalities even with all the protective measures going on.
This is some very serious shit.
ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_flu_pandemic_timeline_summary

This is night and day more dangerous than H1N1. The death rate from that was about 0.1%.

#1760 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

This is night and day more dangerous than H1N1. The death rate from that was about 0.1%.

I'm not downplaying it all. Just running the different scenarios in my head.

We may be seeing the worst pandemic since 1918. Change that to "are".

And the worst part is some here are probably going to lose some loved ones and perhaps even some of us.

Not trying to be a downer, but prepared.

#1761 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm not downplaying it all. Just running the different scenarios in my head.
We may be seeing the worst pandemic since 1918. Change that to "are".
And the worst part is we are all probably going to lose some loved ones and perhaps even some of us.
Not trying to be a downer, but prepared.

Unfortunately, I don't disagree. This is shaping up to be another Spanish Flu type pandemic with a lot of casualties domestically and globally.

I'm pretty scared for my elderly parents, and for myself. I have some asthma issues and this thing scares the hell out of me.

#1762 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Moderation and personal notice:
Try to stay away from blaming people or organizations. Now is not the time - it's too late or too early.
Many will be blamed later with good reasons. In the US and abroad, France included. Especially France.
I don't know many countries in which this crisis was handled correctly.
But later.
Try to keep your comments to the current situation and how you can improve it. Perhaps criticizing what is going on in a given state now would be tolerated if aimed at promoting changes and saving lives - but commenting on what was decided in January or February is (sadly) no longer helpful.
The time is rather to stick together, take care of your loved ones and stay united.

Back to Pinside after 8 hours of sleep.

Good to see you've been following my advice!

I mean... please !!

#1763 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Back to Pinside after 8 hours of sleep

Amen.

#1764 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Unfortunately, I don't disagree. This is shaping up to be another Spanish Flu type pandemic with a lot of casualties domestically and globally.
I'm pretty scared for my elderly parents, and for myself. I have some asthma issues and this thing scares the hell out of me.

That's what everyone keeps saying but the death toll still doesnt seem to be astronomically high yet. Sure would be nice to see warm weather slow it down some and buy some more time for treatments and meds.

#1765 4 years ago

I'm just going to leave this here and let the rest of you discuss it while I go get some Zs. Night night.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/terrified-package-delivery-employees-going-160024247.html

#1766 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sure would be nice to see warm weather slow it down some and buy some more time for treatments and meds.

Slow it a bit, perhaps.
Stop it, no way.
I've followed Brazil's situation, number of cases have started to grow recently. Same for Australia. (Technically it's not Summer anymore there but Fall since March 20)

#1767 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's what everyone keeps saying but the death toll still doesnt seem to be astronomically high yet. Sure would be nice to see warm weather slow it down some and buy some more time for treatments and meds.

That has been my hope as well but looking at countries where it is warm or summer right now (Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, etc), it doesn’t appear to be the case.

#1768 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm just going to leave this here and let the rest of you discuss it while I go get some Zs. Night night.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/terrified-package-delivery-employees-going-160024247.html

Exactly why we’ve made the decision to sanitize and delay opening all packages and mail right now. As this thing continues to spread, who knows who has handled the deliveries and exactly how long this stuff lasts on paper and packaging.

#1769 4 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

What would be the point of fighting?
I don't think anyone is going to fight too hard to stop the South from seceding this time around.
It was, and would be again... pointless bloodshed

Wipe out the national debt for starters.
I doubt there would be bloodshed though.
States like California and Texas to name a couple have wanted to cede from the union for some time.
They have mobalized the national guard in various states and those units are citizens of that state.
If the country falls apart and turns into a series of countries, no more national debt.

#1770 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Exactly why we’ve made the decision to sanitize and delay opening all packages and mail right now. As this thing continues to spread, who knows who has handled the deliveries and exactly how long this stuff lasts on paper and packaging.

And could we please stop all the unnecessary junk mail until this is over with??

#1771 4 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Exactly why we’ve made the decision to sanitize and delay opening all packages and mail right now.

No idea how long the virus would survive on the enveloppe, but this is not stupid. Wash your hands after you collect your mail.

#1772 4 years ago

I collect mail/packages at the end of the day. I wear nitrile gloves and take it all to the driveway where my garbage/recycling bins are. All packages are opened and the box, etc put into the appropriate bin. I wipe down the contents of the packages with paper towels soaked in rubbing alcohol. Junk goes into the bin and the rest goes into my workshop for a few days before getting opened and coming into the house. Not f***ing around.

#1773 4 years ago

Here are the newest numbers:

Screenshot_20200323-011307 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200323-011307 (resized).png
#1774 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

People really need to stop calling things facts that are just hypothesis, theories or opinions. Your so called fact is not true. It is one of several hypothesis.
The Spanish flu did not originate on a military base in Kansas. In the US it was first diagnosed there but that doesn't mean it originated there.
Here is another hypothesis. May 22, 2018 - More recently, experts have proposed a third hypothesis: The Spanish flu originated somewhere in northern China in late 1917 and swiftly moved to western Europe with the 140,000 Chinese laborers the French and British governments recruited to perform manual labor to free up troops for wartime duty. From History.com
And from wikipedia.org
Hypotheses about the source
United Kingdom
The major UK troop staging and hospital camp in Étaples in France has been theorized by researchers as being at the center of the Spanish flu. The research was published in 1999 by a British team, led by virologist John Oxford.[17] In late 1917, military pathologists reported the onset of a new disease with high mortality that they later recognized as the flu. The overcrowded camp and hospital was an ideal site for the spreading of a respiratory virus. The hospital treated thousands of victims of chemical attacks, and other casualties of war, and 100,000 soldiers passed through the camp every day. It also was home to a piggery, and poultry was regularly brought in for food supplies from surrounding villages. Oxford and his team postulated that a significant precursor virus, harbored in birds, mutated and then migrated to pigs kept near the front.[18][19]
A report published in 2016 in the Journal of the Chinese Medical Association found evidence that the 1918 virus had been circulating in the European armies for months and possibly years before the 1918 pandemic.[20]
United States
There have been statements that the epidemic originated in the United States. Historian Alfred W. Crosby stated in 2003 that the flu originated in Kansas,[21] and popular author John Barry described Haskell County, Kansas, as the point of origin in his 2004 article.[11] It has also been stated by historian Santiago Mata in 2017 that, by late 1917, there had already been a first wave of the epidemic in at least 14 US military camps.[22]
A 2018 study of tissue slides and medical reports lead by evolutionary biology professor Michael Worobey found evidence against the disease originating from Kansas as those cases were milder and had fewer deaths compared to the situation in New York City in the same time period. The study did find evidence through phylogenetic analyses that the virus likely had a North American origin, though it was not conclusive. In addition, the haemagglutinin glycoproteins of the virus suggest that it was around far prior to 1918 and other studies suggest that the reassortment of the H1N1 virus likely occurred in or around 1915.[23]
China
One of the few regions of the world seemingly less affected by the 1918 flu pandemic was China, where there may have been a comparatively mild flu season in 1918 (although this is disputed due to lack of data in the Warlord Period of China, see Around the globe). Multiple studies have documented that there were relatively few deaths from the flu in China compared to other regions of the world.[24][25][26] This has led to speculation that the 1918 flu pandemic originated in China.[27][25][28][29] The relatively mild flu season and lower rates of flu mortality in China in 1918 may be explained due to the fact that the Chinese population had already possessed acquired immunity to the flu virus. [30][27][25] However, a study by K.F. Cheng and P.C. Leung in 2006 have suggested it was more likely because the traditional Chinese medicine played an important role in prevention and treatment.[27]
In 1993, Claude Hannoun, the leading expert on the 1918 flu for the Pasteur Institute, asserted the former virus was likely to have come from China. It then mutated in the United States near Boston and from there spread to Brest, France, Europe's battlefields, Europe, and the world with Allied soldiers and sailors as the main disseminators.[31] He considered several other hypotheses of origin, such as Spain, Kansas and Brest, as being possible, but not likely. Political scientist Andrew Price-Smith published data from the Austrian archives suggesting the influenza had earlier origins, beginning in Austria in early 1917.[32]
In 2014, historian Mark Humphries argued that the mobilization of 96,000 Chinese laborers to work behind the British and French lines might have been the source of the pandemic. Humphries, of the Memorial University of Newfoundland in St. John's, based his conclusions on newly unearthed records. He found archival evidence that a respiratory illness that struck northern China in November 1917 was identified a year later by Chinese health officials as identical to the Spanish flu.[33][34]
A report published in 2016 in the Journal of the Chinese Medical Association found no evidence that the 1918 virus was imported to Europe via Chinese and Southeast Asian soldiers and workers and instead found evidence of its circulation in Europe before the pandemic.[20] The 2016 study suggested that the low flu mortality rate (an estimated 1/1000) found among the Chinese and Southeast Asian workers in Europe meant that the deadly 1918 influenza pandemic could not have originated from those workers.[20]
A 2018 study of tissue slides and medical reports lead by evolutionary biology professor Michael Worobey found evidence against the disease being spread by Chinese workers, noting that workers entered Europe through other routes that did not result in detectable spread, making them unlikely to have been the original hosts.[23]

Ok bad wording on my part lets say its highly possible it came from a Military base in Kansas and was manufactured just like this new Virus.
Glad you didn't argue the dropping of the bombs though.

#1775 4 years ago

The news just stated again that German Chancellor Merkel did indeed test positive.

But look at that chart above. Almost 25,000 cases in Germany and only 94 deaths. That is a way lower fatality rate than anywhere else so far. The question is why?

#1776 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The news just stated again that German Chancellor Merkel did indeed test positive.
But look at that chart above. Almost 25,000 cases in Germany and only 94 deaths. That is a way lower fatality rate than anywhere else. The question is why?

Large quantities of alcohol?

#1777 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Wuhan is home to China’s National biochemical warfare laboratory. Back in January, there was talk in the media about this virus being a weaponized form of the 18 previous coronavirus and one of the workers accidentally contracted and took it out into the community.

Regarding the origin of this virus, please refer to this important article cited by Whysnow in a now-closed thread.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9?utm_source=fbk_nnc&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=naturenews&utm_medium=social&utm_content=organic&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=NatureNews_&sf231597135=1&fbclid=IwAR2SNdDj1SkUM21YGaf2t-ROv6KDEywJPXhtf9TPuDouQc29CPQOF5nGfqM

Really worth reading. Published in one of the most respected journals (Nature Medicine). The main conclusions are:

"the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein optimized for binding to human-like ACE2 is the result of natural selection".
In other words: "SARS- CoV-2 is not a purposefully manipulated virus".

The authors are highly respected experts from the US, UK and Australia working at The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK, Columbia University, New York, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, USA and Zalgen Labs, Germantown, MD, USA.

So please no more conspiracy theories here.

#1778 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

That's been part of my program, but I just had to take the night off. Thought I could sleep, but not yet.

Seriously, beside the fact they have so many infected there, they must be doing something right.

#1779 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

If theres any truth to that then most pinheads should be pretty safe.

#1780 4 years ago

Well I have been thinking about the heat thing(temperature). I'm pretty sure it's UV light. Heat does jackshit and jack just left town! That is why the the other viruses die out in summer time. This is different animal it dies in UV light is the same but its very transmittable. Then boom some random ass skank infected you. Damn cloud cover!

#1781 4 years ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Well I have been thinking about the heat thing(temperature). I'm pretty sure it's UV light. Heat does jackshit and jack just left town! That is why the the other viruses die out in summer time. This is different animal it dies in UV light is the same but its very transmittable. Then boom some random ass skank infected you. Damn cloud cover!

That's true also but I read somewhere that this virus doesn't like temperatures over 79 degrees.

#1782 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I read somewhere that this virus doesn't like temperatures over 79 degrees.

98.6 hasn't seemed to bother it much yet.

#1783 4 years ago

Ouch.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/asia/hong-kong-coronavirus-quarantine-intl-hnk/index.html

As for the current weather:

Capture d’écran 2020-03-23 à 08.38.09 (resized).pngCapture d’écran 2020-03-23 à 08.38.09 (resized).png
#1784 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Even the damn mail is a possible source. There is no real safe haven except total isolation.

We handle thousands of small parcels from China daily. Stuff just gets processed in our work environment. For weeks we somewhat were paranoid about how long the virus might survive on overseas mail.

Now...the fear is really more domestic mail. It's amazing how quickly thousands of parcels can ship across the nation.

We really don't have special parameters. Just stay washed, etc. Disposable glove supply is down for sure.

When I come home, and receive something personally, I let it sit a day or so at this point. After taking a shower, scrubbing my phone and glasses with alcohol wipes.

#1785 4 years ago

This is not going to stop until everybody has been exposed to it and built up some kind of immunity or the sad alternative.

I have a feeling we are in for a very long ride.

#1786 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

98.6 hasn't seemed to bother it much yet.

Yes I thought about that already also.

#1787 4 years ago

I have a feeling that the masks that all those people are wearing makes a person a lot more safer than what our experts are telling us.

#1788 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

That's true also but I read somewhere that this virus doesn't like temperatures over 79 degrees.

Ain't happening. Maybe 110 if your good that's means the virus is good.

#1789 4 years ago

Maryland 3-23 Conavirus Report

Good News (Personal). Instead of being able to only work every other week in government spaces, I can now telework on another contract remotely. The end result is that I am still 100% employed, and stretched across 2 contracts so if one fails I can bail to the other. My employer also created a "COVID Unbillable to Prime" charge code for the folks that were temporarily out of hours due to COVID related issues. The folks who couldn't come in for a day or 2 over billing concerns are now covered. Looking at my wife's facebook the restocking issues are still there, but things are getting back in stock at the stores. The plan is to not leave the house/neighborhood today.

Bad News: Looks to be another bloodbath in the stock market today. I had moved my money to a mix of short term bonds and "preservation of capital" and cash funds last week. Looks like bonds are taking a major hammering so that money is in the process of being taken out too. I am also worried about deterioration of things in Baltimore, less than a days hike away. I just ordered some battery powered window/door alarms off amazon so I can sleep better here if there are riots in the city again.

Points I'd like to concede.
Last month on a previous thread I mentioned that I thought that Asian people were predisposed to having worse outcomes on this and that the Western World wouldn't be hit as hard. I would like to concede that I was wrong.

Great News: I can play 1 of 4 pinball machines while I wait for telework to start today. I'm probably going to get on the Mame and crank out some Gauntlet Dark legacy too. Gotta find that 13th runestone in Skorne's layer!

#1790 4 years ago

Pennsylvania's business shutdown starts at 8AM. Over 10,000 businesses applied for waivers...but they won't release the approval/denial statistics. These 10k businesses were ones from the generic listing of business sectors that were already ordered to close. Many businesses are already saying they will violate the order and keep working. My company supposedly applied for a waiver, even though we do nothing life sustaining...and i'm at work now. So long as these businesses feel they are more important than the people they are affecting, the US is doomed at stopping this virus in a timely manner. If it is so safe to be at work with 200 other people, I find it odd that upper management isn't out on the plant floor disinfecting surfaces to help others see that we are not in harms way. Oh wait, they are working from the comfort and safety of their own homes.

#1791 4 years ago

Damn got up this morning to them showing people still crowding beaches in Florida anf California despite orders to not do so. We are so damn stupid as a people.

#1792 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Pennsylvania's business shutdown starts at 8AM. Over 10,000 businesses applied for waivers...but they won't release the approval/denial statistics. These 10k businesses were ones from the generic listing of business sectors that were already ordered to close. Many businesses are already saying they will violate the order and keep working. My company supposedly applied for a waiver, even though we do nothing life sustaining...and i'm at work now. So long as these businesses feel they are more important than the people they are affecting, the US is doomed at stopping this virus in a timely manner. If it is so safe to be at work with 200 other people, I find it odd that upper management isn't out on the plant floor disinfecting surfaces to help others see that we are not in harms way. Oh wait, they are working from the comfort and safety of their own homes.

Yeah Ohio goes on a lockdown tonight at midnight but my company said F*ck you guys you're working anyways. Oh yeah and some idiot just got back from a cruise last week and he called off sick today. Between all of that and the nasty f*cking people that i have to share my work area with I know that I am 100% screwed. My company wouldn't shut down if a nuclear bomb got dropped on the building.

#1793 4 years ago

I know you're in the paper business but I don't know how they claim it's essential business and not close. Dewine said it plainly no ambiguous statements about what is to be done, "unless deemed essential, businesses will not be permitted to operate" period. Not much wiggle room there.

#1794 4 years ago

I have to call the hospital today as I'm scheduled for pulmonary test tomorrow but, to be honest I don't want to go in the hospital. I'm in the age bracket that is most at risk, although I question that with all the younger people coming up sick. Seems to me at this point there is no "at most risk" group, this virus is infecting and killing indiscriminately throughout our population.

Damn Who-dey, this will be the first time in 150yrs Cincinnati's Reds opening day parade will not take place. Lotta "first" unfortunately happening all over our nation during this outbreak.

#1795 4 years ago

My best friend teaches in China, we chat on Skype regularly. His girlfriend is Russian, she went home to ger parents place before the Chinese New Year celebrations and then Russia closed the border into China. She’s hasn’t been able to return to China even though she’s lived there for almost a decade. He said China is now struggling to find English teachers because so many went home once the schools closed. Also he said that his girlfriend is just as fearful of the virus as the rest of the world. Russia might not be giving numbers to the international community but it is definitely reacting to the virus.

Another article i came across mentioned that in China there have been 21 million cell phone plan cancellations in the last while, which might be a more accurate death toll number since a cell phone is so integral to Chinese life. (The article wasn’t from a well known website, so I won’t post the link. You can google it). I just have a feeling that China would do something like lie about the total number of deaths to international news.

#1796 4 years ago

They are keeping a tight lid on outside contacts in China right now so a lot of those cancellations may be due to people not wanting to pay for a service they can not use for the foreseeable future. I've read articles that have said all internet access and the like have been totally shut down so really no surprise nothing is coming "information wise" that can be verified as factual.

#1797 4 years ago

The statistic I see as rising to unprecedented levels as a direct result of all this lockdown going on now...…..divorces lol, stuck with each other over a two or more weeks span is going to challenge us to come out of quarantine alive

#1798 4 years ago

Guess who is about to work from home?

"As many of you have probably read, the whole KC Metro area is under stay-at-home order effective this coming Tuesday, with the order lasting until April 24th. While our business is considered an “essential service”, we are confident we can perform our duties from home for the next several weeks. Look for department specific virtual meetings to occur tomorrow morning so we can touch base and plan on how we’ll effectively communicate with each other for the next several weeks. The office WILL be open tomorrow if you do need to come in and gather any important work materials."

#1799 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

I have to call the hospital today as I'm scheduled for pulmonary test tomorrow but, to be honest I don't want to go in the hospital. I'm in the age bracket that is most at risk, although I question that with all the younger people coming up sick. Seems to me at this point there is no "at most risk" group, this virus is infecting and killing indiscriminately throughout our population.
Damn Who-dey, this will be the first time in 150yrs Cincinnati's Reds opening day parade will not take place. Lotta "first" unfortunately happening all over our nation during this outbreak.

Reschedule that test RW, it's not worth the risk dude. I would absolutely not go the hospital right now unless you think its totally neccessary.

When I left work this morning there was a lot of traffic, everything seemed normal. It's going to be interesting to see how traffic is tomorrow morning when the lockdown is in place. As of right now I dont too many Ohioans giving a shit about this virus. The stores are packed and there is plenty of traffic.

I will say that in the evenings there is less traffic for sure. Other than that though Ohio seems to be operating full steam ahead. Bummer about the Reds because this is the best team they've had in many many years.

#1800 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Reschedule that test RW, it's not worth the risk dude. I would absolutely not go the hospital right now unless you think its totally neccessary.
When I left work this morning there was a lot of traffic, everything seemed normal. It's going to be interesting to see how traffic is tomorrow morning when the lockdown is in place. As of right now I dont too many Ohioans giving a shit about this virus. The stores are packed and there is plenty of traffic.
I will say that in the evenings there is less traffic for sure. Other than that though Ohio seems to be operating full steam ahead. Bummer about the Reds because this is the best team they've had in many many years.

Just read the facebook pages of your politicians in the area. Ours have quite a few proclamations threatening to use the second amendment to keep their businesses running.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.