272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 354 of 576.
#17650 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seems we have this all well in hand and it’s totally under control.

It is what it is.

#17651 3 years ago

Indy 500 announces No fans allowed now. Reverses course from 25% attendance.
There will be No Rose Parade Jan 1st.
Santa Claus warned to prepare for social distance Christmas. Considering front porch only deliveries this year, gifts wrapped in amazon boxes.

#17652 3 years ago

"Second grader tests positive for coronavirus after attending the first day of school in Georgia"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/us/second-grader-coronavirus-first-day-of-school/index.html

"..began in-person classes on Monday. But by Tuesday, a classroom was temporarily closed for deep cleaning and the teacher and 20 other students had been asked to quarantine for two weeks..."

#17653 3 years ago

Still working. Maryland has enacted new quarantine requirements. Long story short, if I pick up my Father in law 20 minutes from my house I have to quarantine for 2 weeks before returning to work. However, my wife can pick him up and bring him home with no issues.

travel (resized).jpgtravel (resized).jpg
#17654 3 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Here’s the first day of school photo that this group of students in Georgia decided to take.
What could go wrong???

Do they have a “little black dress” dress code or something?

#17655 3 years ago

This should get interesting.

Sturgis.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/05/us/sturgis-motorcycle-rally-trnd/index.html

" But city manager Daniel Ainslie, who expects attendance to be lower this year than in previous ones, said the city council had already heard from thousands who were planning on making the trip and had little choice but to prepare for the crowds.

"As a city, there's nothing we could do, we're not able to put up roadblocks and say, 'You can't come in,'" he said. "And it was quite obvious that we were going to have a lot of people here, even if we didn't call it the rally. The issue is if we did not officially sanction it as a rally, then we would not be able to prepare for it."

" In an area where we have this many national parks and we rely that significantly on tourism, it's very hard to look at a virus that has a very low mortality rate -- and especially from people who don't have co-morbidities -- and state that we should destroy the entire economy, just to try to reduce the spread of a disease which everyone has said is going to ultimately spread to the community anyway," Ainslie said.

" There are people from other states coming here that have had massive breakouts in their cities and in their states and they're coming here and they're traveling here in RVs," the resident said. "You don't think they're going to bring it here to the state and get local residents infected?"

#17656 3 years ago
Image 4-21-20 at 11.35 AM (resized).jpegImage 4-21-20 at 11.35 AM (resized).jpeg
#17657 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Considering front porch only deliveries this year, gifts wrapped in amazon boxes.

Amazon will gift wrap it for you for a couple bucks. I sent a grad gift for my nephew and my sister said it was nicely done.

#17658 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Still working. Maryland has enacted new quarantine requirements. Long story short, if I pick up my Father in law 20 minutes from my house I have to quarantine for 2 weeks before returning to work. However, my wife can pick him up and bring him home with no issues.

Tip of the cap for finding a quarantine bright-side, no more digging around for excuses to avoid your in-laws!

#17659 3 years ago

JAMA released study still tracking 12% infection rate in hospital staff- everybody is masked. Granted, some staff not as professional as others- daily exposure to lots of covid. But,.. wow! So, any school district/ college opening is basically accepting this infection rate with increasing rates for decreasing ages? Why would anyone go off to college this fall?

#17661 3 years ago
78D1ED44-32B2-451B-84FE-AEE63D9D3C59 (resized).jpeg78D1ED44-32B2-451B-84FE-AEE63D9D3C59 (resized).jpeg9B89E43B-026A-4C45-A57F-813EFA523C3F (resized).jpeg9B89E43B-026A-4C45-A57F-813EFA523C3F (resized).jpeg9F088A08-5FCE-4834-AB62-FE5438971A84 (resized).jpeg9F088A08-5FCE-4834-AB62-FE5438971A84 (resized).jpeg
#17662 3 years ago

Virginia is the first US state to release and promote use of a contact tracing phone application.
https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/covidwise/

#17663 3 years ago

Great. Now just get the entire NFL into a bubble for 3 months and Ill be happy.

#17664 3 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Here’s the first day of school photo that this group of students in Georgia decided to take.
What could go wrong???[quoted image]

They are happy?

#17665 3 years ago

I feel that all schools will end up closing before Halloween.
I hope not, but thats what the messed up brain is thinking.....

#17666 3 years ago

Here we go, on the road again
Like a band of Gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends???
Insisting that the world keep turnin' our way
because everyone is an asshole
on the road again

Anybody else notice the increased average speed on the highways post shut down?
I begrudgingly try to keep up with the flow at 75 mph but since I refuse to drive any vehicle with more than 2 seats for the past 20 years (love my small sports cars) I am struggling to conform to the new 85-90 mph standard. Seems like everyone who passes me now gives me the same evil eye that I’m guilty of giving to the random ass whose not wearing a mask while inside any retail establishment.

Are people driving like maniacs cause of less law enforcement on the roads or is everybody now just stressed out in 2020?

#17667 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

It is what it is.

The parallels with the old Clarke and Dawe comedy skits are quite disconcerting.

#17668 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I think you are right.

Schools are just wishful thinking at this point.

#17669 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Seen this and had to laugh
If you didn't laugh you'd have to cry... we can't help but have a laugh and some banter around here, even when the Chops are down ... (NSFW)

....aaaand then the state based banter comes along, cos we love it Lol

Sorry screaminr
In all seriousness, Stay Safe there... we're all relying on some "karens" pulling their head in.

Great videos razor , it's funny how a hitman has become an Australian icon but Melbourne crims have been doing it since Ned Kelly .

IMG_20200806_230949 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_230949 (resized).jpgIMG_20200515_161516 (resized).jpgIMG_20200515_161516 (resized).jpg
#17670 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I think you are right.

Have a little faith. There are hundreds of businesses all over the US that have hundreds of people working under the same roof all day, and aside from a few instances at some factories, there have not been massive outbreaks. I work in a business that has nearly 100 people under one roof - we interact with dozens of customers from the regular public every single day. I've been at work the whole time. We've had no issues, even though there have been spouses of some of our employees that have tested positive.

It IS possible to stay clean and safe. Trust me, the kids understand - they don't want to be sheltered at home any longer.

We had a little girl not far from me walk out into a cornfield, down a bottle of pills, and kill herself. She was depressed from being stuck at home.

Locking up the kids at home isn't going to work.

#17671 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

on the road again
I begrudgingly try to keep up with the flow at 75 mph but since I refuse to drive any vehicle with more than 2 seats for the past 20 years (love my small sports cars) I am struggling to conform to the new 85-90 mph standard. Seems like everyone who passes me now gives me the same evil eye that I’m guilty of giving to the random ass whose not wearing a mask while inside any retail establishment.
Are people driving like maniacs cause of less law enforcement on the roads or is everybody now just stressed out in 2020?

Ive noticed this too. its very dangerous driving on freeways now. I would imagine people just want to get from a to b as they are stressed out and very impatient. Road rage is up alot as well. Additionally, some people have the idea that cops are less likely to make traffic stops due to covid which is probably true. Its not uncommon for me to be going 65 in a 55 and be passed by several going 80+ and this is in the city. many motorcycles ive seen going 100+

#17672 3 years ago

Victoria is now in stage 4 Lockdown .
You can only go out for exercise for one hour a day .
Only one person can go shopping within a 5 kilometre radius
You need a special permit to go to work .
If you do not have your permit on you , it's $1,600 plus in fines .
If your business gives you a false permit it's $100,000 fine .
If you have tested positive and you're not at home , checked by the police and army its a $5,000 , fine if you're not home a second time it's $10,000 .
My wife and I are very lucky , she can work from home and I work for an essential business making medical equipment .
Business that were too close are allowed to stay open because they supply us , for example the powder coaters were going to shut down but because we need them , they are allowed to stay open , same as the people who supply us with glue and staples .
Luckily I think we will survive this but many other businesses won't be able to survive 6 weeks of shutdown .
As bad as all of this is , most people are sad about missing the footy

IMG_20200806_232617 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_232617 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_232641 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_232641 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_232804 (resized).jpgIMG_20200806_232804 (resized).jpg
#17673 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Your brain is fine We all know Schools are petri dishes. It will only be a matter of time before school districts that open will have to close. Kids get sick as easily as adults with Covid19. Its a logistical nightmare with busing, classroom, and lunchroom sizes while staying apart. Its pretty disruptive to send blocks or a whole school home after a teacher or kid tests positive. They have to quarantine everyone around them then disinfect all while trying to study and learn.

Despite their best efforts, the NFL will probably have to end the season early. The NBA and NHL has the best chance at finishing a season by bubbling up their players.

Its going to be a tough run of anything normal for all of us until 1st/2nd quarter of next year.

5f2a2fa25d151.image (resized).jpg5f2a2fa25d151.image (resized).jpg

#17674 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I think you are right.

Mississippi school (Corinth). One week open. 6 new positive cases. 116+ students and staff now in quarantine.

One. Week.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local/more-students-faculty-an-ms-school-district-test-positive-covid-19/LNDW5O3FPBDPXOK4WV5OILSBVM/

#17675 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

Ive noticed this too. its very dangerous driving on freeways now. I would imagine people just want to get from a to b as they are stressed out and very impatient. Road rage is up alot as well. Additionally, some people have the idea that cops are less likely to make traffic stops due to covid which is probably true. Its not uncommon for me to be going 65 in a 55 and be passed by several going 80+ and this is in the city. many motorcycles ive seen going 100+

I have a "love / hate" thing going on with the highways these days. A couple weeks ago I had to make a 1000 mile trip and had planned on sleeping in my van overnight because I knew I couldn't drive 980+ miles in a day and am not willing to risk staying in a motel with this Coronavirus mess going on. Anyway I made that trip and was actually back home the same day with an "average" driving speed of 62 MPH (and that time included making my delivery, lunch & dinner breaks, and rest breaks). No way in hell I could have made that trip that quickly if it wasn't for the changes because of the Coronavirus.

On the "flip side" when you are doing 75 & 80 MPH on the highways in the "slow lane" and having people passing you it does start to get a little scary especially considering how people drive these days. So I still prefer "safer speeds" but I doubt that will be changing anytime soon. Law Enforcement is like most of the rest of us and are trying to avoid as much unnecessary interaction with people as possible. So I think you really have to be doing something really bad these days before you will get pulled over for a traffic violation.

PLEASE do all you can to "stay safe" on the highways when you travel. Like everything else these days things have changed a lot because of Covid-19

#17676 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

Have a little faith. There are hundreds of businesses all over the US that have hundreds of people working under the same roof all day, and aside from a few instances at some factories, there have not been massive outbreaks. I work in a business that has nearly 100 people under one roof - we interact with dozens of customers from the regular public every single day. I've been at work the whole time. We've had no issues, even though there have been spouses of some of our employees that have tested positive.
It IS possible to stay clean and safe. Trust me, the kids understand - they don't want to be sheltered at home any longer.
We had a little girl not far from me walk out into a cornfield, down a bottle of pills, and kill herself. She was depressed from being stuck at home.
Locking up the kids at home isn't going to work.

I honestly wish I knew what the right answer is, but I think part of the problem is there is no right answer.

For the most part everyone is saying the same thing: "We want our kids and teachers to be safe, healthy, and receive proper education." But we all lead such different lives what works for family A doesn't work for family B. At this point all of us are just trying to minimize damage to our kids, be it emotional or physical.

#17677 3 years ago

From NBC News. While this is still uncommon, we dont know much at all.
There is concern on the brain after multiple infections related to different strains, long term affects of
the virus still growing inside children, and transmission info.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/08/06/covid-19-may-have-lasting-effects-on-some-childrens-brains/24584380/

Im not sure how much will trickle down into the general pediatric knowledge, but I am keeping a close eye on it, with my son starting back at Pediatrics in Orlando Hospital from Vanderbilt.

#17678 3 years ago

The only way for school openings to work in places where there is significant viral spread is if the entire community bands together and starts to take this whole situation seriously. I find it unbelievably hypocritical when parents yell at the school boards and demand that their kids go back to the classrooms, and yet these same parents have no problem letting their kids hang out socially with large groups of other kids. Schools can have the best safety protocols in the world, but it's not going to matter if people aren't also being safe outside of school.

#17679 3 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

JAMA released study still tracking 12% infection rate in hospital staff- everybody is masked. Granted, some staff not as professional as others- daily exposure to lots of covid. But,.. wow! So, any school district/ college opening is basically accepting this infection rate with increasing rates for decreasing ages? Why would anyone go off to college this fall?

But are they sick? Or just tested positive?
LA shutting off water and power to people gathering in their homes in numbers not acceptable to..who? Who determined this number? Does it include everyone?
New York setting up roadblocks, papers please? Do the Regulations include everyone?
Unless you enjoy these sort of limitations on your God-given rights, move somewhere these restrictions are not in place.
Jennifer Aniston took a 5 million loss on real estate to get out as quick as possible. Joe Rogan moving from LA to Texas, you think these examples are singular, or becoming the norm?
Nobody can cut off my water or power, you can move and say the same thing. It's going to get worse Folks, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

#17680 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Mississippi school (Corinth). One week open. 6 new positive cases. 116+ students and staff now in quarantine.
One. Week.
https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local/more-students-faculty-an-ms-school-district-test-positive-covid-19/LNDW5O3FPBDPXOK4WV5OILSBVM/

Yeah but how many of these kids would suicide in a cornfield without being at school?!?!?!

#17681 3 years ago

I’m more concerned about wingnuts than government covid screening and pandemic control efforts.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/05/dr-fauci-says-his-daughters-need-security-as-family-continues-to-get-death-threats.html

#17682 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

My wife is losing friends, colleagues, and former mentors left and right, so Please Stop with the sick or just positive nonsense.

#17683 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah but how many of these kids would suicide in a cornfield without being at school?!?!?!

ONE was too many.

gueempose is correct, none of this really matters if the general public isn't committed to safe behavior OUTSIDE the school.

#17685 3 years ago

ONE was too many.
gueempose is correct, none of this really matters if the general public isn't committed to safe behavior OUTSIDE the school.

Care to provide a link to cornfield suicide story? Cause if it’s this one you shouldn’t be blaming It on sensible public policy; there’s zero evidence of that.

I agree any suicide is too many. That doesn’t mean you can just blame not being at school. Especially in the middle of the summer when there’s no school anyway.

Seems kind of low if people are using this to push a “go back to school” agenda. Her heartbreaking suicide note didn’t say anything about opening schools or the economy against good public policy and for the benefit of certain politicians.

“Mom, I just can’t do it. Bye.”

Is this the nonsense floating around Fox News these days? Despicable.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/10/girl-10-left-mother-heartbreaking-suicide-note-before-killing-field-12973406/

#17686 3 years ago

Yeah, let's not address mental health issues in a constructive and safe way. Instead, let's open the doors and pretend like everything is normal, and let other kids die, or take home COVID to infect and kill other people, so that the kids with the depression can be placated without mom and dad getting off their asses and parenting.

Any discussion of a public interest in preserving life for any child of any age by the right, under any situation from this point forward, is purely discredited, debunked, and untenable.

#17687 3 years ago

People worried about mental health issues aren't serious if their remedy is "open schools, return to work, let the virus run its course, etc".

Let's hear more about expanding free, publicly accessible mental health treatment, making robust mental health coverage mandatory in health insurance coverage with zero co-pays or deductibles, and encouraging people through college scholarships and decent pay to enter mental health related fields.

Then I will think you care about mental health. I hate that the young woman took her own life, but many do throughout the school year as well. Many because of pressure they face at school and they go unrecognized and untreated because virtually no resources are allocated to this problem in schools.

#17688 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

LA shutting off water and power to people gathering in their homes in numbers not acceptable to..who?

To who? How about the people who have to pay the bills to keep their sorry asses alive and get healthy again.

You hang out here. Your address is private. And if you have any pinball machines you keep them hidden.

Where do you live? Are you playing hermit out in the sticks somewhere and using a hand crank generator for power?

#17689 3 years ago

The only article Google shoots out is this one.

https://www.wsaw.com/2020/07/10/baraboo-mother-writes-i-am-lost-after-her-daughters-death/

" A statewide Amber Alert was issued after Kodie went missing Monday afternoon. Her body was found on Tuesday morning in a cornfield in Baraboo. Authorities say preliminary results from her autopsy indicate she committed suicide."

This is all I can find. It says nothing about her being depressed from being stuck at home. It does not say anything about a bottle of pills.

And this happened 30 days ago.

Please clarify.

#17690 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

LA shutting off water and power to people gathering in their homes in numbers not acceptable to..who? Who determined this number? Does it include everyone?
New York setting up roadblocks, papers please? Do the Regulations include everyone?
Unless you enjoy these sort of limitations on your God-given rights, move somewhere these restrictions are not in place.
Jennifer Aniston took a 5 million loss on real estate to get out as quick as possible. Joe Rogan moving from LA to Texas, you think these examples are singular, or becoming the norm?
Nobody can cut off my water or power, you can move and say the same thing. It's going to get worse Folks, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Still waiting on that source regarding 1.3 million protesters in Germany.

#17691 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

The entire country should shut down until the roads become safer. One traffic fatality is one too many.

#17692 3 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

None of this would be necessary, if Leadership did 2 things.

Tons of Masks, and Tons of Words, and Pictures saying "Wear a mask, or we will need to institute Policies"
At this time, there are many that believe Statues and Buildings are more important than American Lives.
(and Ive lost the 12th person I know, too young, IMO)

#17693 3 years ago

Linking school closures to specific teen suicides (without a causal link) is pretty messed up.

That said, everyone agrees that school closures are somewhere between bad and terrible for kids. There's a serious cost to them both in terms of learning and social development. I have zero doubt that a sizable number of kids will suffer serious physical abuse as a result of shitty parenting they'd have been partially protected from while at school, and almost all kids will have some level of setbacks in learning and socializing. As usual, the poor and working class kids are first in line for this developmental nut-punch.

But what do you do about it? Send the kids back now, when our ability to contain and contact trace is a total fucking joke? Or, as gweem said more eloquently above, take care of our shit elsewhere by shutting down some of the feel-good reopenings (e.g. bars and indoor dining) that have put us where we are today, and get things under control so that we can hope to get schools open later this fall with at least some degree of safety for families and staff?

Of course we'll probably just settle for "it is what it is."

#17694 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

I begrudgingly try to keep up with the flow at 75 mph but since I refuse to drive any vehicle with more than 2 seats for the past 20 years (love my small sports cars) I am struggling to conform to the new 85-90 mph standard.

Back in April at the start of the shutdown, the only people on the roads were professional drivers and/or people getting to and from work. The de facto limit jumped to around 85 on the highways. And you know, it honestly felt safer because everyone was actually driving with intent, not lollygagging and fucking around with their phone while varying between 55 and 80 drifting between lanes. Alas, the morons have returned to the roads now but the speeds are still high...

#17695 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Care to provide a link to cornfield suicide story? Cause if it’s this one you shouldn’t be blaming It on sensible public policy; there’s zero evidence of that.
I agree any suicide is too many. That doesn’t mean you can just blame not being at school. Especially in the middle of the summer when there’s no school anyway.
Seems kind of low if people are using this to push a “go back to school” agenda. Her heartbreaking suicide note didn’t say anything about opening schools or the economy against good public policy and for the benefit of certain politicians.
“Mom, I just can’t do it. Bye.”
Is this the nonsense floating around Fox News these days? Despicable.
https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/10/girl-10-left-mother-heartbreaking-suicide-note-before-killing-field-12973406/

A 10-year old gets relocated to a new area, schools closed 2 weeks later, and she's forced to stay home alone. She commits suicide, saying "I can't do it any more."

Go ahead and spin the death any way that fits your own narrative, I guess. I believe this:

Had she been in-school and making friends, this wouldn't have happened.

My own children (girls, aged 14 and 13) have both expressed their own feelings of severe depression the past 5 months. They're sad, and they miss their friends.

#17696 3 years ago
Quoted from Rezdog:

on the road again

Yeah I thought this virus was supposed to make people sick not stupid......

It seems to be doing a good job at both.

#17697 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I have a "love / hate" thing going on with the highways these days. A couple weeks ago I had to make a 1000 mile trip and had planned on sleeping in my van overnight because I knew I couldn't drive 980+ miles in a day and am not willing to risk staying in a motel with this Coronavirus mess going on. Anyway I made that trip and was actually back home the same day with an "average" driving speed of 62 MPH (and that time included making my delivery, lunch & dinner breaks, and rest breaks). No way in hell I could have made that trip that quickly if it wasn't for the changes because of the Coronavirus.
On the "flip side" when you are doing 75 & 80 MPH on the highways in the "slow lane" and having people passing you it does start to get a little scary especially considering how people drive these days. So I still prefer "safer speeds" but I doubt that will be changing anytime soon. Law Enforcement is like most of the rest of us and are trying to avoid as much unnecessary interaction with people as possible. So I think you really have to be doing something really bad these days before you will get pulled over for a traffic violation.
PLEASE do all you can to "stay safe" on the highways when you travel. Like everything else these days things have changed a lot because of Covid-19

Higher speeds in the slow lane doesn't so much bother me as much when you have something else to worry about and that's the people who feel the need to weave out of 3 lanes of traffic as if they are playing "tag" with every single car on the road. If we're all going a bit too fast and staying in our lane, that's still something to be concerned about but I've seen a lot of air bag deployments in the last few months than all my years of driving. Worst of all the vehicles are taking side damage and these are NOT in intersections.

As someone who traditionally drives 50,000 miles a year and gets paid by the hour I don't really care how upset the person behind me feels about my obeying the law in the right lane.

Be safe everyone.

#17698 3 years ago

Paulding County, Georgia. First week of school.

C0AACDBF-D410-4F48-A912-0EC35D865065 (resized).jpegC0AACDBF-D410-4F48-A912-0EC35D865065 (resized).jpeg
#17699 3 years ago

A 10-year old gets relocated to a new area, schools closed 2 weeks later, and she's forced to stay home alone. She commits suicide, saying "I can't do it any more."
Go ahead and spin the death any way that fits your own narrative, I guess. I believe this:
Had she been in-school and making friends, this wouldn't have happened.
My own children (girls, aged 14 and 13) have both expressed their own feelings of severe depression the past 5 months. They're sad, and they miss their friends.

You, as well as anybody else, can believe whatever you want. I believing you are reaching to make a conclusion to fit your thoughts. I could be wrong, of course, but that is what believing is all about.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 354 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/354?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.