272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 576.
#17500 3 years ago

This is my one post to this thread. I wear a mask everyday, everywhere I go. I do so not for me, but for everyone I come into contact with so I don’t infect them if I happen to be infected and asymptomatic. I am at high high risk of being infected given I am a physician. My main job as a physician is to adhere to the Hippocratic oath -> “first do no harm”. Wearing a mask helps accomplish that. Our infection rate remains one of the worst in the world, approaching 3rd world country status. It just shouldn’t be that way. And the reason for this is that disinformation has replaced actual expertise, “my freedom” has replaced social responsibility, and “I hope it works out for you” has replaced actual national leadership on this issue. Freedom to actively harm others has never been a right anyone has been granted in the US or anywhere else for that matter. Life will unfortunately not return to normal until the infection rate is curbed. The infection rate will not be curbed until people start following basic mask wearing and social distancing. What I say to those who continue to refuse to do so is “do you want me to get sick because you refuse to wear a mask, and if you do get me sick because you were infected, who do you expect to be able to take care of you ?” I don’t believe people are fundamentally selfish on a personal level, but I do believe they are unfortunately very selfish when only considering their response to this pandemic in some abstract political terms. The most patriotic and unselfish thing anyone can do at this time for this country is to wear a mask and take social distancing precautions. It will lower the infection rate, let us finally test and fully contract trace smaller dust bunny outbreaks rather than the hurricane we have now, let us finally send our kids back to school full time, prevent us from taking on another $10 trillion debt and saddling our kids with that debt, get this economy back to something resembling normal, and finally and somewhat selfishly let my Arcade stay open so it can continue providing a place for my community to come have fun.

#17501 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

Another cool mask video:

Although this experiment has glaring flaws in its assumptions and execution methods, and is a great example of questionable science process .... I totally agree with its message. To most the science may seem valid, luckily the flamable results are somewhat consistent with the viral spray it wants to symbolise. The ends justifies the dodgy means I guess they say, if the demonstration gets more people wearing masks, and understanding the concept is to protect others, then it is a good thing.

Science does take a hit still though, validating poor practice.

#17502 3 years ago

Herman Cain checked all the boxes for "at risk" - 74 years old, male, prior chemo and stage IV cancer treatment probably compromised his immune system. He and everyone around him should have been wearing a mask. He should not have gone to the Tulsa rally, should have been distancing. He should have believed the scientists and facts on the ground.

Instead, one of his last public quotes - 2 days after he tested positive for Covid - was this, in regards to the Goveronor of South Dakota not requiring masks for the Mount Rushmore Rally:

"Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!" https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/herman-cain-hospitalized-with-covid-19.html

Sad and preventable.

#17503 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200730-103026~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200730-103026~2 (resized).png
#17504 3 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

This is my one post to this thread. I wear a mask everyday, everywhere I go. I do so not for me, but for everyone I come into contact with so I don’t infect them if I happen to be infected and asymptomatic. I am at high high risk of being infected given I am a physician. My main job as a physician is to adhere to the Hippocratic oath -> “first do no harm”. Wearing a mask helps accomplish that. Our infection rate remains one of the worst in the world, approaching 3rd world country status. It just shouldn’t be that way. And the reason for this is that disinformation has replaced actual expertise, “my freedom” has replaced social responsibility, and “I hope it works out for you” has replaced actual national leadership on this issue. Freedom to actively harm others has never been a right anyone has been granted in the US or anywhere else for that matter. Life will unfortunately not return to normal until the infection rate is curbed. The infection rate will not be curbed until people start following basic mask wearing and social distancing. What I say to those who continue to refuse to do so is “do you want me to get sick because you refuse to wear a mask, and if you do get me sick because you were infected, who do you expect to be able to take care of you ?” I don’t believe people are fundamentally selfish on a personal level, but I do believe they are unfortunately very selfish when only considering their response to this pandemic in some abstract political terms. The most patriotic and unselfish thing anyone can do at this time for this country is to wear a mask and take social distancing precautions. It will lower the infection rate, let us finally test and fully contract trace smaller dust bunny outbreaks rather than the hurricane we have now, let us finally send our kids back to school full time, prevent us from taking on another $10 trillion debt and saddling our kids with that debt, get this economy back to something resembling normal, and finally and somewhat selfishly let my Arcade stay open so it can continue providing a place for my community to come have fun.

Nominate that for Key Post!!

#17506 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Herman Cain checked all the boxes for "at risk" - 74 years old, male, prior chemo and stage IV cancer treatment probably compromised his immune system. He and everyone around him should have been wearing a mask. He should not have gone to the Tulsa rally, should have been distancing. He should have believed the scientists and facts on the ground.
Instead, one of his last public quotes - 2 days after he tested positive for Covid - was this, in regards to the Goveronor of South Dakota not requiring masks for the Mount Rushmore Rally:
"Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!" https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/02/herman-cain-hospitalized-with-covid-19.html
Sad and preventable.

E79FD34D-0721-48B4-9375-388FF7E55B24.jpegE79FD34D-0721-48B4-9375-388FF7E55B24.jpeg
#17508 3 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

Well said doc!!

#17509 3 years ago

Vitamin D is cheaper than hydroxychloroquine and has fewer side-effects.

I wonder why we're not hearing about Vitamin D at press briefings or Brietbart-sponsored publicity stunts?

#17511 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

I wonder why we're not hearing about Vitamin D at press briefings or Brietbart-sponsored publicity stunts?

Because its proponents just aren’t batshit crazy enough I would
Guess.

#17512 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

you dont hear about it because most people think its udder nonsense

#17514 3 years ago

I don't wear a mask in public because I have a "medical condishun" that does not allow me to wear one.

#17515 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

Much the same story for Rhinocort or inhaled steroid. Very low risk for one course. Very low cost. Has had high proportions of positive outcomes after early treatment.

Wanna make money, gotta make a mockery of cheap treatments by focusing on those that don't work. Makes sense. Dollars actually.

#17516 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Much the same story for Budesonide. Very low risk. Very low cost. Has positive outcomes after early treatment.
Wanna make money, gotta make a mokery of cheap treatments by focusing on those that don't work. Makes sense. Dollars actually.

No way. If it worked, our government would be all over it. Less 100 days. Time's a wastin'.

#17517 3 years ago
haha (resized).jpghaha (resized).jpg
#17518 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

[quoted image]

I see stuff like this and it makes me think of The Titanic and its legends of being unsinkable and not having enough life boats aboard.

https://www.britannica.com/story/did-anyone-really-think-the-titanic-was-unsinkable

" You probably know the story of the great irony of the Titanic. The ship hailed as “unsinkable” sank after it struck an iceberg on its very first trip across the Atlantic Ocean. In hindsight, it seems almost silly that anyone would assume that a ship weighing more than 50,000 tons (when fully laden) was unsinkable. And indeed, many myth busters have claimed that few people were actually calling the ship “unsinkable” before it sank.

"...it is clear that people believed that the passenger liner’s safety design (by Thomas Andrews) was state-of-the-art, and some did describe it as “unsinkable” before it ever set sail. Reportedly, that claim was enough to keep many passengers calm even as the ship was in fact sinking. A vice president of the company in charge of the voyage told the U.S. Congress that he initially did not believe reports that the ship was sinking because he thought it to be unsinkable.

#17520 3 years ago

Sad of course, but the dog had cancer, and the family/vets have no clue whether the coronavirus played any role in hastening his death or not. Kind of a clickbaity non-story really.

#17521 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

[quoted image]

This didn’t age well.

#17522 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

No way. If it worked, our government would be all over it. Less 100 days. Time's a wastin'.

Lol

Your optimism is strong... I hope you're right.

Quoted from cottonm4:

I see stuff like this and it makes me think of The Titanic and its legends of being unsinkable and not having enough life boats aboard.
https://www.britannica.com/story/did-anyone-really-think-the-titanic-was-unsinkable
" You probably know the story of the great irony of the Titanic. The ship hailed as “unsinkable” sank after it struck an iceberg on its very first trip across the Atlantic Ocean. In hindsight, it seems almost silly that anyone would assume that a ship weighing more than 50,000 tons (when fully laden) was unsinkable. And indeed, many myth busters have claimed that few people were actually calling the ship “unsinkable” before it sank.
"...it is clear that people believed that the passenger liner’s safety design (by Thomas Andrews) was state-of-the-art, and some did describe it as “unsinkable” before it ever set sail. Reportedly, that claim was enough to keep many passengers calm even as the ship was in fact sinking. A vice president of the company in charge of the voyage told the U.S. Congress that he initially did not believe reports that the ship was sinking because he thought it to be unsinkable.

Titanic, Man made pathogens, Nuclear reactors.

All great in theory. Unfortunately it's down to reality, and the weakest link in the chain. In the case of the Titanic, the quality control and porosity/slag inclusions within the steel plate that made the structure of the hull, meant the weight of the stern lifted out of the water (that was intended to be tolerated in theoretical design) allowed the hull to be ripped apart at the weakest "tear here" line of porosity and inclusions. Designers failed to consider it. Oversight by human. Unsinkable sinks.

Same easily happens with the other two.

#17523 3 years ago

It's safe to send kids back to school, but not safe for people to cast an in-person ballot?

#17524 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Straight up propaganda
A summit organized not by doctors- but by a right leaning political group. The tea party patriots.
Note the lab coats with logos? A made up organization.
Its a political push to grab doctors who all sign the same song and put them in front of cameras to push their preferred message. They even included the much shammed er doctors from cali.
People will be sharing those stupid videos for weeks

One of my ding dong relatives found another link and posted it again. I listened to a bit more of it, but couldn't make it through the whole thing. One of the "docs" insists it's OK to send your kids back to school. The mortality rate for children is only 1/5th of 1% he says. In my county that would be ~126 kids. What parent would be OK with that? But these people don't do the math. They just hear 1/5th of 1% and it sounds like nothing.

#17525 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

It's safe to send kids back to school, but not safe for people to cast an in-person ballot?

I think people should mail their kids back to school just to be safe.

#17526 3 years ago

My town already went online school. TBD when back in person. Sports are gonna get axed next.

#17527 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

not safe for people to cast an in-person ballot?

Complete and obvious distraction to get people to look away from the headline that the US economy contracted at a 32.9% annual rate from April through June, its worst drop on record.

#17528 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

One of my ding dong relatives found another link and posted it again. I listened to a bit more of it, but couldn't make it through the whole thing. One of the "docs" insists it's OK to send your kids back to school. The mortality rate for children is only 1/5th of 1% he says. In my county that would be ~126 kids. What parent would be OK with that? But these people don't do the math. They just hear 1/5th of 1% and it sounds like nothing.

I have a friend in the hospital with Covid right now. My age - mid 50's, was being careful, masks, distancing, etc - but, was watching his grandkids over the summer. Believes he caught it from them, they were asymptomatic.

#17529 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200730-153104~3 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200730-153104~3 (resized).png
#17530 3 years ago

Damn ! You come up with some good pics. .

#17531 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

All of this dumb math reminds of what a senator had to tell Gen. Westmorland when he bragged that "we are killing 10 vietnamese to one US marine."

"General, the American people don't care about the 10. They only care about the 1."

I've brought Vietnam up many times in this thread over the months and it's not to be flippant; I genuinely and repeatedly see so many parallels between our disastrous involvement in Vietnam and our disastrous response to COIVD. It all stems from a similar arrogance but there are tons of other similarities, and new ones every day. We are fighting the wrong kind of war with the wrong tactics and it is unwinnable with our current strategy.

#17532 3 years ago

This article has some important new findings about transmission of COVID. It talks about how aerosols play a major role. These are particles that are smaller than droplets formed when coughing or sneezing, but not the same a traditional airborne viruses like measles and tuberculosis. There’s a lot of scholarly work around it, but this is the first article that explains it for public consumption.

“In a new report, a research team based at Harvard and the Illinois Institute of Technology has tried to tease out the ways in which the virus passed from person to person in the staterooms, corridors and common areas of the Diamond Princess. It found that the virus spread most readily in microscopic droplets that were light enough to float in the air, for several minutes or much longer.

The new findings add to an escalating debate among doctors, scientists and health officials about the primary routes of coronavirus transmission. Earlier this month, after pressure from more than 200 scientists, the World Health Organization acknowledged that the virus could linger in the air indoors, potentially causing new infections. Previously, it had emphasized only large droplets, as from coughing, and infected surfaces as the primary drivers of transmission. Many clinicians and epidemiologists continue to argue that these routes are central to disease progression.

The new paper has been posted on a preprint server and submitted to a journal; it has not yet been peer-reviewed, but it was shown by Times reporters to nearly a dozen experts in aerosols and infectious disease. The new findings, if confirmed, would have major implications for making indoor spaces safer and choosing among a panoply of personal protective gear.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/30/health/diamond-princess-coronavirus-aerosol.html

#17533 3 years ago

Summary: The global pandemic of COVID-19 has been associated with infections and deaths among health-care workers. This Viewpoint of infectious aerosols is intended to inform appropriate infection control measures to protect health-care workers. Studies of cough aerosols and of exhaled breath from patients with various respiratory infections have shown striking similarities in aerosol size distributions, with a predominance of pathogens in small particles (<5 μm). These are immediately respirable, suggesting the need for personal respiratory protection (respirators) for individuals in close proximity to patients with potentially virulent pathogens. There is no evidence that some pathogens are carried only in large droplets. Surgical masks might offer some respiratory protection from inhalation of infectious aerosols, but not as much as respirators. However, surgical masks worn by patients reduce exposures to infectious aerosols to health-care workers and other individuals. The variability of infectious aerosol production, with some so-called super-emitters producing much higher amounts of infectious aerosol than most, might help to explain the epidemiology of super-spreading. Airborne infection control measures are indicated for potentially lethal respiratory pathogens such as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30323-4/fulltext

#17534 3 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Complete and obvious distraction to get people to look away from the headline that the US economy contracted at a 32.9% annual rate from April through June, its worst drop on record.

And that happened worldwide. Man all the countries leaders around the world did terrible. Shame on them.

#17535 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

I have a friend in the hospital with Covid right now. My age - mid 50's, was being careful, masks, distancing, etc - but, was watching his grandkids over the summer. Believes he caught it from them, they were asymptomatic.

That's just the thing... At this point you're just throwing a set of dice if you catch this. There is someone out there who was younger and "healthier" than you (on paper) who is now dead from this stupid virus.

Until we know why that is, I'm taking this shit seriously.

#17536 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I think during christening of the ship at launch they proclaimed neither man nor God could sink it.
They were wrong. Not a good challenge.

#17537 3 years ago
Quoted from hailrazer:

And that happened worldwide. Man all the countries leaders around the world did terrible. Shame on them.

But its some tremendous differences. For Example, Canada contracted 8.2%, and Germany, 10.1%.
When you go across the board, the decisions made accounted for roughly a 3X PLUS WORSE Performance in the US,
Based on Management and Leadership.

#17538 3 years ago

I'm watching Tiger King for the first time and realized in the first episode why America is #1 at COVID19.

"It's my god given right to own 50 tigers in flimsy cages in my backyard!"

#17539 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

My kid is home for a week from college. We don't quarantine her. I get it. There's a risk you take. I know she wears a mask when she can't distance and is generally being responsible and socially distant. So far so good.

I hope your friend is doing alright.

#17540 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

In local news , we had a girl lying and making up crap to get through checkpoint and she filmed herself and was laughing at the cops .
We have a new police chief and he's making a statement . Cops that usually deal with gang crime tracked her down in a suburb where she wasn't meant to be . She refused to give her name or address or wind her window down , so they smashed her window , dragged her out and arrested her . The cops aren't stuffing around anymore . Laughed my ass off .

I think they were just setting an example. We are not at stage 4 in Australia yet. They didn't charge her with much i think about 4 things failing to stop not giving her name things like that. That will be contested in court no doubt so i am waiting to see what does become of this. What she did was silly but to be honest doing 200 in a 100 zone is more dangerous.

#17541 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I think they were just setting an example. We are not at stage 4 in Australia yet. They didn't charge her with much i think about 4 things failing to stop not giving her name things like that. That will be contested in court no doubt so i am waiting to see what does become of this. What she did was silly but to be honest doing 200 in a 100 zone is more dangerous.

I'd say that depends alot on whom is driving at 2 dollars, and Where.. ?

Yep there's Plenty of breaching going on in Victoria, explains the rising numbers.. They need to get their s#it together.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-victoria-one-in-four-positive-covid19-cases-not-self-isolating-daniel-andrews/f47901b5-9fcf-4610-83d0-102ac5760498?ref=BP_RSS_ninenews_2_one-in-four-not-home-during-doorknocks_310720

Looks like heading for an infected and non infected bubbles scenorio building here. WA, NT, SA, Tas. NZ covid free, open travel. .. Vic, NSW covid quarantine full lockdown zone. .. Qld, Yet to be determined.

That bird screaminr showed us from Melbourne still got Nothing on these retarded interstate covid couriers, and they aren't going to be getting off cheaply. More than 13k in fines And up to 5 years prison.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/07/30/queensland-teenagers-charged-virus/

How potentially damaging is this compared to driving at 3 dollars in your supercarcar?

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/07/30/brisbane-teen-covid-declaration/

"One of the teenagers accused of bringing COVID-19 back to Queensland after a trip to Melbourne is refusing to tell authorities about her movements in the days since she returned home."

"The woman is one of two 19-year-olds confirmed to have the deadly virus but skipping quarantine after returning to Brisbane."

"The friend has so far tested negative for the virus. But the infected pair spent eight days in the community before their infections were confirmed this week."

hashtag Australia is kinda dumb sometimes too!

Victoria, spread to Sydney, now these queensland bimbos drag it up to Brisbane.

SA locked down the Vic border HARD earlier in the week, ADF style.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-12/adf-arrives-at-south-australia-victoria-border-to-support-police/12447204

#17542 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

.... "we are killing 10 vietnamese to one US marine."
"General, the American people don't care about the 10. They only care about the 1."

That is some claim to fame. For every 1 Marine we kill 10 Vietnamese dead.

Haven't counted Diggers either yet?, Aussies and New Zealanders?. ... our Army Corps...

The "Asian Orange sunset", and the "what's this rash that comes and goes"... are "P.C." references to Agent Orange, biochemical warfare at play, because that Is a thing, and one of the many seriously abhorent things about the <with-held> shitshow. I suppose .... ... . nahh, actually, I don't.

I can't really comment too much more... not without, you know ...

War. What's the real story.

*Oh dang. Careless dv's? . Or, might be just that I neglected to mention some, including Canada? . Apologies.

#17543 3 years ago

The daily shaming and bitching about anti-mask wearers is old hat. Gotta get with shaming and belittling the anti-goggles crowd now, wouldn't want to disrespect the Fauci.

images (1) (resized).jpgimages (1) (resized).jpg
#17544 3 years ago

116713226_10164812317380377_6840711110533594993_n (resized).jpg116713226_10164812317380377_6840711110533594993_n (resized).jpg
#17545 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

The cops had to send a strong message because you can't have someone like that inciting other people to do what she did . As you would have seen , a hand full of people trying to pull the same crap after she first did it . Apparently she's got about 10 grand in fines . I think judge's will go hard on people like her as they're mainly in the vulnerable category . I hope she cops the full whack .
After todays numbers , looks like we could be going to level 4 very soon .

#17546 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I'd say that depends alot on whom is driving at 2 dollars, and Where.. ?
Yep there's Plenty of breaching going on in Victoria, explains the rising numbers.. They need to get their s#it together.
https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-victoria-one-in-four-positive-covid19-cases-not-self-isolating-daniel-andrews/f47901b5-9fcf-4610-83d0-102ac5760498?ref=BP_RSS_ninenews_2_one-in-four-not-home-during-doorknocks_310720
Looks like heading for an infected and non infected bubbles scenorio building here. WA, NT, SA, Tas. NZ covid free, open travel. .. Vic, NSW covid quarantine full lockdown zone. .. Qld, Yet to be determined.
That bird screaminr showed us from Melbourne still got Nothing on these retarded interstate covid couriers, and they aren't going to be getting off cheaply. More than 13k in fines And up to 5 years prison.
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/07/30/queensland-teenagers-charged-virus/
How potentially damaging is this compared to driving at 3 dollars in your supercarcar?
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/coronavirus/2020/07/30/brisbane-teen-covid-declaration/
"One of the teenagers accused of bringing COVID-19 back to Queensland after a trip to Melbourne is refusing to tell authorities about her movements in the days since she returned home."
"The woman is one of two 19-year-olds confirmed to have the deadly virus but skipping quarantine after returning to Brisbane."
"The friend has so far tested negative for the virus. But the infected pair spent eight days in the community before their infections were confirmed this week."
hashtag Australia is kinda dumb sometimes too!
Victoria, spread to Sydney, now these queensland bimbos drag it up to Brisbane.
SA locked down the Vic border HARD earlier in the week, ADF style.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-12/adf-arrives-at-south-australia-victoria-border-to-support-police/12447204

Queensland is going to come down on those chicks like a ton of bricks . There's already one case a linked to them . Imagine , two people could get the state Locked down . The rumour is that they we're doing a bit of five-finger discount from Louis Vuitton while they were here .

#17548 3 years ago

On downfalls in compliance... for many months now NSW Health has been copping it over failing around the Ruby Princess disaster. Recently it emerges that ultimate control for release of passengers fell to Australian Border Force, and they didn't see fit to call in Health Officials. In haste a serious blunder occured, and it took til the next day to identify the dumb mistake that led to covid being released across Australia. Now the heat directs toward the cause...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-30/border-force-ruby-princess-coronavirus-test-bungle/12505072

People were being removed on stretchers and taken by ambulance directly to hospitals. They didn't put 2+2 together til the next bloody day!

793 (resized).jpg793 (resized).jpg

EeMwg1wUMAEaBa5 (resized).jpgEeMwg1wUMAEaBa5 (resized).jpg

EeMwg1iU8AAkxJw (resized).jpgEeMwg1iU8AAkxJw (resized).jpg

EeMwg1iU8AEP3d9 (resized).jpgEeMwg1iU8AEP3d9 (resized).jpg

EeMwg1oUYAAKHBM (resized).jpgEeMwg1oUYAAKHBM (resized).jpg

Incompetence at the higher levels. Buck passing. Spent months sitting on and hiding the major screw up, blaming health department.

#17549 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The cops had to send a strong message because you can't have someone like that inciting other people to do what she did . As you would have seen , a hand full of people trying to pull the same crap after she first did it . Apparently she's got about 10 grand in fines . I think judge's will go hard on people like her as they're mainly in the vulnerable category . I hope she cops the full whack .
After todays numbers , looks like we could be going to level 4 very soon .

Yep they should throw the book at her. It’s a different world at the moment and social media junkies need to realise they have to comply. Like it or not we are all in this together.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/351?hl=mizzou0103 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.