272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 576.
#17300 3 years ago

Another comedy educational mask video

#17302 3 years ago

How many children need to die or have serious side effects before the schools are shutdown.

I would argue 1 is 1 too many.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/27/health/florida-covid-children-hospitalizations/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_source=twCNN&utm_content=2020-07-27T15%3A30%3A08&utm_medium=social

#17303 3 years ago

I see a beverage caddie on the left leg and a beverage.....on the ground. Doh!

#17304 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

My friend and her husband just tested positive for coronavirus the other day. In my opinion, they are perfect examples of why this country is so fucked right now. This whole time they have been eating out at restaurants, socializing with other families, allowing their kids to hang out with groups of other kids, etc ... often without masks. Who knows how many people they gave it to before they came down with symptoms.

Why were they tested if they exhibited no symptoms? Their choice to be tested?

#17305 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

LOL! It's so funny how the only pro bowler most people can name is Earl Anthony. He's certainly the only one I can name. According to Wikipedia, he died in 2001.

Mark Roth!

#17306 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Wearing masks: Girl friend and I went to her local Walmart. This state is under orders from the Governor to be wearing masks in all the places you should be wearing masks. But the county commissioners don't push for masks and the police say they won't enforce it.
Walmart finally stood up and said masks are required to enter into Walmart, but then backtracked and said they would not bar anyone from the store if they did not have a mask.
The Walmart in the smaller town where GF lives had a dispenser for masks at the front door and was giving free masks to anyone who needed one.
Inside, most people were masked up. However, there were 2 families, each with 2 young children who think they are better than everyone else. No masks. All 4 adults look like they had trouble getting past 6th grade in school.
I said to GF, let's get out of here. We cut our shopping short and left the store.
I find I am getting way less tolerant to being in a retail shop where some are not masking up.

Just shop online and your problem is solved. The only negative thing about shopping online is it makes you lazy but I can deal with that.

#17307 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Put her in the mail already, Daddy needs a new Elvira pinball machine!

Be careful how you get your corona money. The free paychecks are no problem. The PPP loans might provide stories to tell in the prison thread. Thank you Florida Man!

https://time.com/5872449/florida-man-covid-19-relief-funds-lamborghini-ppp/

#17308 3 years ago

New cases in Europe (light grey: no data) July 6 - July 19
(number of new cases / 100,000 inhabitants)

As you can see, we are not doing equally well...

"moins de" = less than
"et plus" = or more

Excuse my French

Capture d’écran 2020-07-28 à 08.03.36 (resized).pngCapture d’écran 2020-07-28 à 08.03.36 (resized).png

#17309 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Be careful how you get your corona money. The free paychecks are no problem. The PPP loans might provide stories to tell in the prison thread. Thank you Florida Man!
https://time.com/5872449/florida-man-covid-19-relief-funds-lamborghini-ppp/

They should start with the people in power that handed out our billions right into their pockets:

https://fortune.com/2020/07/08/ppp-loan-recipients-members-of-congress/

#17310 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

I would argue 1 is 1 too many

Though 1 may be always 1 too many, it's not as simple as that. How do you measure the damage that is done by all children not going to school (lack of education, social isolation) and measure the damage that is done by a death of a child and compare those? It's not that easy to draw conclusions. I'm not saying schools should open, but I do think it's too 'easy' to say one is always to many.
('Easy' is not the right word, but English not being my native language, I can't think how to put it better in other words right now).

Ps: I'm a teacher and I haven't decided yet if I think the reopening of schools in the Netherlands is a good thing, but I do think closing them did do damage to some children. I'm glad we don't have that many infected in the Netherlands, though that might easily go up again (infectionrate is rising a bit lately).

#17311 3 years ago

I have never been on facebook, and I never will, (and who knows, this thought could be happening real time anyway):

Instead of selfies of your breakfast or whatever, maybe start making pics of people not wearing masks and shaming them or something on social media, so maybe they will wake up a tad and be more careful.

I am guilty as anyone of living in my own little world, but if I am going out in public I have a mask on.

(and they still say keep gatherings to 10 people or less). I say 2 or less.

I like the old saying: 2 is company, 3 is a crowd.

#17312 3 years ago

My girlfriends nephew just got over the coronavirus, he had no symtptoms at all. A friend of mines mother who is 80 had to go to the hospital and then to rehab. While she was in the rehab facility she contracted the coronavirus and was not so lucky. She passed away yesterday after battling it for two weeks.

#17313 3 years ago

Oh dear, now Melbourne (which is going through a second wave with 300-500 new cases a day and where masks are compulsory in public places) has its own anti-mask Karen. Fortunately she’s been pilloried en masse and there aren’t many of her type. So selfish.

#17314 3 years ago

Anybody see this America’s Frontline Doctors video? I only saw part of it, but it looked a bit dubious to me. Many of my local Floridians are extremely worked up over it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/tech/facebook-youtube-coronavirus/index.html

#17315 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

"The Trolley Problem"

Mate , I thought you were talking about shopping trolleys and everyone using them and spreading the virus lol , but you're really talking about trams .
You guys speak funny with your stobie poles , scalloped potatoes and fritz

IMG_20200728_205346 (resized).jpgIMG_20200728_205346 (resized).jpgIMG_20200728_210406 (resized).jpgIMG_20200728_210406 (resized).jpg
#17316 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have never been on facebook, and I never will, (and who knows, this thought could be happening real time anyway):
Instead of selfies of your breakfast or whatever, maybe start making pics of people not wearing masks and shaming them or something on social media, so maybe they will wake up a tad and be more careful.
I am guilty as anyone of living in my own little world, but if I am going out in public I have a mask on.
(and they still say keep gatherings to 10 people or less). I say 2 or less.
I like the old saying: 2 is company, 3 is a crowd.

I'd rather people not paste my image all over the web, thank you. Mask or no mask. Good reason or bad. Facebook is a poison.

#17317 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Just shop online and your problem is solved. The only negative thing about shopping online is it makes you lazy but I can deal with that.

That and having the stores pick the fruit and meats means you get the bruised and expiring in a day stuff.

Also, their substitutions can be...interesting.

(Full disclosure, I haven’t stepped foot in a store since April)

#17318 3 years ago
Quoted from sven:

Though 1 may be always 1 too many, it's not as simple as that. How do you measure the damage that is done by all children not going to school (lack of education, social isolation) and measure the damage that is done by a death of a child and compare those? It's not that easy to draw conclusions. I'm not saying schools should open, but I do think it's too 'easy' to say one is always to many.
('Easy' is not the right word, but English not being my native language, I can't think how to put it better in other words right now).
Ps: I'm a teacher and I haven't decided yet if I think the reopening of schools in the Netherlands is a good thing, but I do think closing them did do damage to some children. I'm glad we don't have that many infected in the Netherlands, though that might easily go up again (infectionrate is rising a bit lately).

A good and necessary debate to be had for sure. 10,000 foot view is to determine which way does the least amount of harm. (Sneak peak of my top argument: Death is the ultimate harm).

Schools need to be safe spaces for both students and staff. As societies, we should do what is necessary to first make them safe before we open them up. Raging pandemic = not safe.

#17319 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Mate , I thought you were talking about shopping trolleys and everyone using them and spreading the virus lol , but you're really talking about trams .
[quoted image][quoted image]

Lol

I know, the thing doesn't come from here. I think it comes from America... ?

These days here we don't really have many trolleys? either... mostly Road Trains

That 4 trailer A/B combination tanker is a piece of work! ... (2:55)

There's your Outback "trolley problem" retheme lol ... I know there's hardly any traffic, but don't go passing out pissed all over an outback highway, especially as a group. A Road Train driver could find himself with a real world "Trolley Problem". Might as well pass out in front of a Rail freight train for how quickly it can stop.... also if you choose a Railway train then the Truckie wouldn't be left to choose which drunks to try and not wipe out. Knee-jerk Braking can get extremely hairy just on it's own, without trying to avoid things at speed. Kangaroos do not stand a chance mate, steaming straight ahead, sorry.

Anyway... your "trams" lack a bit of dramatic effect, I'm thinkin'? . Them "trolleys" they have in other parts of the world might be Way more Deadly than your cute little trams, and Puffing Billy..... Those things are pretty lightweight, you'd be lucky if they could pull the skin of a rice puddin'!!?! Lol ... I rekon that A/B combination tanker fully loaded, would outweigh the whole Puffing Billy Train, fully loaded!?

#17320 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Oh dear, now Melbourne (which is going through a second wave with 300-500 new cases a day and where masks are compulsory in public places) has its own anti-mask Karen. Fortunately she’s been pilloried en masse and there aren’t many of her type. So selfish.

Boy isn't she copying it ( deservedly so ) it's one thing to disagree with wearing mask but to attack staff trying to do their job , enforcing the law and filming them for a publicity stunt .
I wouldn't have been as Polite as those employees , her phone would be in a million bits on the ground .

#17321 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'd rather people not paste my image all over the web, thank you. Mask or no mask.

That's the whole point . If you're in an area of high infections and authorities have mandated you need to wear a mask in public and you refuse to do so for your own selfish reasons you deserve everything you get .

#17322 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

That and having the stores pick the fruit and meats means you get the bruised and expiring in a day stuff.
Also, their substitutions can be...interesting.
(Full disclosure, I haven’t stepped foot in a store since April)

This is true but so far I have had good luck for the most part. I will also still go into stores occasionally but I pick the hours that I know they wont be busy, usually when they first open up.

#17323 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Anybody see this America’s Frontline Doctors video? I only saw part of it, but it looked a bit dubious to me. Many of my local Floridians are extremely worked up over it.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/tech/facebook-youtube-coronavirus/index.html

Straight up propaganda

A summit organized not by doctors- but by a right leaning political group. The tea party patriots.

Note the lab coats with logos? A made up organization.

Its a political push to grab doctors who all sign the same song and put them in front of cameras to push their preferred message. They even included the much shammed er doctors from cali.

People will be sharing those stupid videos for weeks

#17324 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

A friend of mines mother who is 80 had to go to the hospital and then to rehab. While she was in the rehab facility she contracted the coronavirus and was not so lucky. She passed away yesterday after battling it for two weeks.

My condolences , sorry to hear that , just because she was " old " doesn't make it any less sad .

#17325 3 years ago

Remember when all of you people talked about how stupid a certain person was for believing that Hydroxychloroquine was an effective drug to fight the Coronavirus?

https://twitter.com/carrieksada/status/1287978414104690688?s=21

#17326 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

You guys speak funny with your stobie poles , scalloped potatoes and fritz

So part 2... Don't get me started on your "speaking funny" ! Lol

You mob are the pricks responsible for everyone else in the world thinking "Australians" call Prawns "shrimp" !? Wtf? Lol

Everyone that lives around them also knows that it's a bloody Stovie pole! . It is made of reo-steel and concrete. Like a stove it can handle alot of heat, and also if a Stovie pole finds itself in the path of your car your car is going to get "Stoved". lol

A couple of years ago in Adelaide this guy tested the occupancy safety rating of his Ferrari 360 Modena ...

ea36e4de5f6524613c58884522d45760 (resized).jpgea36e4de5f6524613c58884522d45760 (resized).jpg

ferrari-360-modena-crashed-in-australia-img_7 (resized).jpgferrari-360-modena-crashed-in-australia-img_7 (resized).jpg

Went well, he walked away. And everyone still had Power!.

Then there is, whatever you lot actually call power poles made from wood.... in bushfire risk areas!? wtF?

So that if a car accident, or white ants, or rot... busts a toothpick, the Arcing can strike a Fire!! ... AND take out the power!? . Or if there is a bushfire, you will more likely or sooner lose your power!?

Or if there's a grass fire and the pole falls across the railway line...

bluemountainsrailclosed (resized).jpgbluemountainsrailclosed (resized).jpg

Fritz, because we have alot of German and Polish settlers (SA was Settled, not a convict destination) from the 19th century. They liked their saussages!
So, there, is it "Devon"?, or some other wierd name? . . Trust the convict settlers to come up with codewords for food.

Also I don't follow footy @screaminr, so I just give a +1 to whatever your team is mate! . You need all the help you can get.

**As long as you don't support the "Power(failure)" or the "Cows", we're all good! Lol . David Koch is even worse than that Jerry McGuire dude!

#17327 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:Remember when all of you people talked about how stupid a certain person was for believing that Hydroxychloroquine was an effective drug to fight the Coronavirus?

Remember when I said 'people will be sharing those stupid videos for weeks? ... thx for proving the point within hours.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Straight up propaganda
A summit organized not by doctors- but by a right leaning political group. The tea party patriots.
Note the lab coats with logos? A made up organization.
Its a political push to grab doctors who all sign the same song and put them in front of cameras to push their preferred message. They even included the much shammed er doctors from cali.
People will be sharing those stupid videos for weeks

#17328 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Remember when all of you people talked about how stupid a certain person was for believing that Hydroxychloroquine was an effective drug to fight the Coronavirus?

Science is not made on Twitter, but by appropriate clinical trials done with proper controls.
This trial involved over 11,000 patients from 175 NHS hospitals in the UK. I wish it were not the case (as chloroquine is another (in)famous French "discovery" after all...) but... "We have concluded that there is no beneficial effect of hydroxychloroquine in patients hospitalised with COVID-19."

The large majority of patients will recover from Covid, hydroxychloroquine or not. So it's not surprising those who were treated with this "miracle" drug believed it helped. Same would apply with garlic, holy water or incense (but not bleach...)

https://www.recoverytrial.net/news/statement-from-the-chief-investigators-of-the-randomised-evaluation-of-covid-19-therapy-recovery-trial-on-hydroxychloroquine-5-june-2020-no-clinical-benefit-from-use-of-hydroxychloroquine-in-hospitalised-patients-with-covid-19

#17330 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I shop online. A lot. But we needed milk and some hamburger. And a dozen eggs.

I just wish people would quit going through life thinking theirs does not stink.

All it is a mask we are talking about.

#17331 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

They should start with the people in power that handed out our billions right into their pockets:
https://fortune.com/2020/07/08/ppp-loan-recipients-members-of-congress/

I wonder if all of these car dealers that got piles of money shared the money with their mechanics and car sales reps. Mechanics are paid flat rate which equals commissions. Car sales reps are all paid by commission. I wonder how that worked.

Same thing with hotels. The guy who brings you luggage to your room works for tips to get a lot of his income.

#17332 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

That's the whole point . If you're in an area of high infections and authorities have mandated you need to wear a mask in public and you refuse to do so for your own selfish reasons you deserve everything you get .

Sounds as though you are in favor of facial recognition,,,

I don't support those that may be harming others, but I'm definitely more afraid of AI and dark government than I am the latest threat, soon to be followed by another, and another.

Seems as though we are governed by fear. Look how much freedom the US lost in September of 2001, and consequently, much of the world.

I'd rather people just speak up and confront those non mask people "face to face" rather than go the safe internet route. Especially if anonymous.

Ok, off of my soap box.

Who has a projected end date to all of this?

#17333 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

These days here we don't really have many trolleys? either... mostly Road Trains

Is anyone else disappointed the trailers aren't covered in spikes, turrets, and crossbow wielding road warriors? I did notice the gyrocopter. Nice touch!

#17334 3 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Science is not made on Twitter, but by appropriate clinical trials done with proper controls.
This trial involved over 11,000 patients from 175 NHS hospitals in the UK. I wish it were not the case (as chloroquine is another (in)famous French "discovery" after all...) but... "We have concluded that there is no beneficial effect of hydroxychloroquine in patients hospitalised with COVID-19."
The large majority of patients will recover from Covid, hydroxychloroquine or not. So it's not surprising those who were treated with this "miracle" drug believed it helped. Same would apply with garlic, holy water or incense (but not bleach...)
https://www.recoverytrial.net/news/statement-from-the-chief-investigators-of-the-randomised-evaluation-of-covid-19-therapy-recovery-trial-on-hydroxychloroquine-5-june-2020-no-clinical-benefit-from-use-of-hydroxychloroquine-in-hospitalised-patients-with-covid-19

You are being lied to. There are a bunch more articles just like that one backing up what she is saying.

#17335 3 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Here is her twin sister. The link I saw yesterday say this American Airlines. The witch was on board with no mask. AA made her get of the plane. Looks like she was carrying enough luggage to fill the entire cargo hold of the plane.

Aside from that, here is the airline version of social distancing. Sardine style distancing.

#17336 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I shop online. A lot. But we needed milk and some hamburger. And a dozen eggs.
I just wish people would quit going through life thinking theirs does not stink.
All it is a mask we are talking about.

Use the app and have it delivered to your car. I am doing that today, daughter is turning 18 on Thursday. Need to get some presents and a cake, I am not planning on stepping outside of my car to get these items.

#17337 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You are being lied to. There are a bunch more articles just like that one backing up what she is saying.

BA436EAB-4943-447C-8B2B-2C222DD51028.gifBA436EAB-4943-447C-8B2B-2C222DD51028.gif
#17338 3 years ago

When did our society go from science will take us to the moon to science is bs? My father was an officer on the Missouri in WW2. Went into the guided missile industry after. Our country was pro science. My only thought can be talk radio bs. These people have to take an extreme position to have an audience. Unless they become delusional doing it, I don't think they believe what their saying alot of the time. Science and conservatism were one and the same when I grew up.

#17339 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You seriously can't spot the poltiical propoganda going on here?

Look into this 'americas frontline doctors' group - It doesn't exist! It's a name made up to project a sense of authority - and why all the doctors were wearing labcoats with it's logo proudly on it.

It's a name registered just two weeks ago
Domain Name: AMERICASFRONTLINEDOCTORS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2546369396_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tucows.com
Updated Date: 2020-07-16T01:27:54Z
Creation Date: 2020-07-16T01:27:49Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-07-16T01:27:49Z
Registrar: Tucows Domains Inc.

It's a 'summit' under that name organized by the Tea Party Patriots.

The 'leader' is Simone Gold, MD - Look her up... she's been campaigning against the shutdowns and pumping that drug since april.

Breitbart even TOLD you who was behind the event -
"The purpose of the two day summit, organized by the Tea Party Patriots, is to allow “frontline doctors [the ability to] talk directly to the American people.” Topics to be discussed include the reopening of America’s schools, “medical cancel culture,” and the public policy."
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/07/27/watch-live-frontline-physicians-aim-to-dispel-massive-covid-19-disinformation-campaign/

When they went live... TWO sites were pumping this... breitbart and teapartypatriots.

This whole thing is political propaganda... and yet even when the information is under your nose people refuse to look at it.

#17340 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'd rather people not paste my image all over the web, thank you. Mask or no mask. Good reason or bad. Facebook is a poison.

I've got some good news! There is a way to make sure you aren't recognizable in pictures of you that are taken in public spaces! The device is super cheap. You just have to put it over your mouth and nose.

#17341 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You seriously can't spot the poltiical propoganda going on here?
Look into this 'americas frontline doctors' group - It doesn't exist! It's a name made up to project a sense of authority - and why all the doctors were wearing labcoats with it's logo proudly on it.
It's a name registered just two weeks ago
Domain Name: AMERICASFRONTLINEDOCTORS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2546369396_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tucows.com
Updated Date: 2020-07-16T01:27:54Z
Creation Date: 2020-07-16T01:27:49Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-07-16T01:27:49Z
Registrar: Tucows Domains Inc.
It's a 'summit' under that name organized by the Tea Party Patriots.
The 'leader' is Simone Gold, MD - Look her up... she's been campaigning against the shutdowns and pumping that drug since april.
Breitbart even TOLD you who was behind the event -
"The purpose of the two day summit, organized by the Tea Party Patriots, is to allow “frontline doctors [the ability to] talk directly to the American people.” Topics to be discussed include the reopening of America’s schools, “medical cancel culture,” and the public policy."
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/07/27/watch-live-frontline-physicians-aim-to-dispel-massive-covid-19-disinformation-campaign/
When they went live... TWO sites were pumping this... breitbart and teapartypatriots.
This whole thing is political propaganda... and yet even when the information is under your nose people refuse to look at it.

Amazing and disgusting how people
Let themselves get played like this.

#17343 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Please seek help if you believe what those “doctors” are telling you.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

#17344 3 years ago

From a variety of alternative perspectives ... some quite ironic posts indeed.

When people believe they are not being deceived, like at all. Of course not everything is a lie, but ...

#17345 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

I've got some good news! There is a way to make sure you aren't recognizable in pictures of you that are taken in public spaces! The device is super cheap. You just have to put it over your mouth and nose.

I'm talking general terms here, but, yeah, just do as you're told and you can avoid social outcasting....

Great, what's next? How high boss?

Again, as I said, good or bad, mask or no mask. Post your dog eating cake as much as you like, were6all super interested, just keep me off the web unless I choose to be there please.

#17346 3 years ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

When did our society go from science will take us to the moon to science is bs?

I'm not sure how much of society believes science is BS, but I can tell my numerous "science is BS" family members were eating that video up last night. Everytime someone's post got deleted by Facebook it just fueled their hysteria that the Deep State, or whatever they call it now, is trying to stifle the truth. It's disappointing that people you know and are related to can be so ignorant and gullible.

#17347 3 years ago

Sounds as though you are in favor of facial recognition,,,

I don't support those that may be harming others, but I'm definitely more afraid of AI and dark government than I am the latest threat, soon to be followed by another, and another.

Seems as though we are governed by fear. Look how much freedom the US lost in September of 2001, and consequently, much of the world.

I'd rather people just speak up and confront those non mask people "face to face" rather than go the safe internet route. Especially if anonymous

Ok, offand of my soap box.
Who has a projected end date to all of this?

It'll be over once Billy Gates gets us all injected with the vaccine id ...
images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#17348 3 years ago

Actually, the more I think about it, posting on Facebook or whatever would probably have the opposite effect you desire.

#17349 3 years ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

When did our society go from science will take us to the moon to science is bs? My father was an officer on the Missouri in WW2. Went into the guided missile industry after. Our country was pro science. My only thought can be talk radio bs. These people have to take an extreme position to have an audience. Unless they become delusional doing it, I don't think they believe what their saying alot of the time. Science and conservatism were one and the same when I grew up.

People want to believe they know something others don’t. There’s always some conspiracy that only they and a select minority are aware of. Makes them feel more important in an otherwise mundane life.

Short answer though is social media.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/347?hl=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.