272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 576.
#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

O.M.G. Thank you! The LEADER of the free world shouldn’t be a sycophant to “previous standards” in a global FREAKING catastrophe.
Show some freaking SACK. Show freaking LEADERSHIP! You know, like Washington or Lincoln or Roosevelt. Like true freaking leaders! In crisis! You buffoon!
This was an OPPORTUNITY clown shoes. Not an excuse to deflect and rationalize.
ASShOLE LOSER FUCKHEAD!

Are you still salty about the Niners gettin beat down in the Super Bowl?

#1602 4 years ago

I tend to believe those saying that 70% of Americans will get this eventually. My goal is to stay in the 30%. I definitely don’t need this on top of asthma.

#30percentclub

#1603 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

They make all the medical supplies

There in lies the problem.

#1604 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I tend to believe those saying that 70% of Americans will get this eventually. My goal is to stay in the 30%. I definitely don’t need this on top of asthma.

Definitely! Going in to a hospital at any level during this shitshow is a risk! I feel sorry for the people still not taking it seriously. Big risk

#1605 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

It's time to change that then isnt it? I dont want to buy anything made in China anymore if I can help it.

#1606 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Hes calling it the China virus because thats exactly what it is. Why beat around the Bush about it? This is 1000% China's fault and we should be slamming their ass for it and cut all ties with them after this shit storm is over with. Screw them!

sure, keep spinning it and denying the reality of 'why'. Anything to avoid the truth.

#1607 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

sure, keep spinning it and denying the reality of 'why'. Anything to avoid the truth.

The truth is this started in China, spin it however you want but that is fact.

#1608 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Doubtful after this

#1609 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Maybe they'd forgive our $1.1 trillion in debt in a good-faith gesture?

#1610 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

e if I can help it.

Good luck...

#1611 4 years ago

The good Dr said he’s scientific, and dumbo uses layman terms.
Please get the idiot off the stage.

And yes, giving the name Chinese flu, is racist, considering the source.
You’d have to be dumb as a fucking rock to not see what he’s trying to do.

And by the way, being racist isn’t the worst thing, it’s ignorance, and curable. (Being a victim of racism is bad though)

What’s worse than racism, is people who knowingly support a racist. It’s like the difference between 1st deg murder and a lesser. When you knowingly engage, it’s worse.

#1612 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm not spinning anything. Why are you taking up for the people that are going to be responsible for killing tons of people?

#1613 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Its a fact....seems to me all the lefties are making this a political issue

#1614 4 years ago

Wow the apologetic excuses for racism coming out of the woodwork around here.

It had a name. He chose to change it, he's the only one who chose to change it. It was a calculated change. You don't have to be a genius to know why.

#1615 4 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

Doubtful after this

Dude:

The U.S. debt to China is $1.07 trillion as of December 2019.

#1616 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

That's because they have nothing else so this is the newest hoax

#1617 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Dude:

I would tell them to stick that debt up their ass after this shit here.

#1618 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

and there you show what your actual stance is. Political.

#1619 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Don’t respond, report....though earlier today SOMEone said it was never called a hoax. Lol

#1620 4 years ago

In 48hrs New Zealand is in total lockdown for 4 weeks

#1621 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

It's not a political issue. It's a dumbass who says whatever he can to distract from himself when negative things are happening around him. I don't give a shit which side he's on.

Even if we pretend he didn't intend it that way, it just means he's too damn lazy to actually call it by it's real name...so either way, it just shows what kind of man he really is.

#1622 4 years ago

In a situation like this, would the Supreme Court judges be protected? What happens if the virus runs rampant in your congress ?

#1623 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Damn, I’m hoping they do something similar here, this half ass shut down isn’t going to cut it.

#1624 4 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Good call NZ. Enjoy your pins and keep yourself and your family safe.

#1625 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

you-keep-using-that-word (resized).jpgyou-keep-using-that-word (resized).jpg
#1626 4 years ago

I'm back just to say I never thought about being on one side or the other as I have supported and respected both throughout my life depending on the situation, but I know which side I am not on or a part of now.

That is all

#1627 4 years ago

Wuhan is home to China’s National biochemical warfare laboratory. Back in January, there was talk in the media about this virus being a weaponized form of the 18 previous coronavirus and one of the workers accidentally contracted and took it out into the community. They put the first doctor who rang the alarm bell in jail, who had contracted it and died from it. Most recently China expelled American journalists. Bats my ass!

#1628 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Dude:

Yes, I know. There are already bills on the floor to make sure our medical supplies do not come from there. If we can do a stimulus package that is over 1 trillion, I'm sure that we can figure a way to manufacturer our own medical supplies.

#1629 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm back just to say I never thought about being on one side or the other as I have supported and respected both throughout my life depending on the situation, but I know which side I am not on or a part of now.
That is all

Hopefully it's the side of being a human being and not on the side of being an antagonistic divisive a'hole manbaby.

#1630 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Wow the apologetic excuses for racism coming out of the woodwork around here.

Facts are not racist, they’re just facts.

#1631 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Facts are not racist, they’re just facts.

You're confused. He doesn't do facts.

#1632 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Hopefully it's the side of being a human being and not on the side of being an antagonistic divisive a'hole manbaby.

What side are you on?- due to amount of division you are instigating yourself I am a little confused.
I side with USA- China made this hell on earth with their incompetence.

#1633 4 years ago

Hahaha! Fucking hell.

C2DC563D-D591-45A1-8446-6612D0DB53CB (resized).jpegC2DC563D-D591-45A1-8446-6612D0DB53CB (resized).jpeg
#1634 4 years ago

Im ejecting myself from this thread. Theres the same 4 or 5 people making this into pure shit that helps no one. You know who you are.

#1635 4 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

What side are you on?- due to amount of division you are instigating yourself I am a little confused.

It’s amazing that progressive thinkers are defending the most oppressive form of government on earth.

#1636 4 years ago

Canada has officially skipped the Olympics

#1637 4 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

Funny, for a month or more it was the Wuhan virus for obvious reasons. When our leader decided he finally had to be on board, he started calling it the Chinese virus. It had multiple real names prior to that. It doesn't matter if it started in China or not, it's not about him calling the Chinese virus, it's about WHY he is calling it the Chinese virus, and it has nothing to do with 'because it started in china'. As I said, either extremely lazy, or trying to make 'china' the enemy to distract from his horrendous handling early on. Either one is bad. You can pick whichever you want.

#1638 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Hopefully it's the side of being a human being

It's on the side of doing the best you can during a crap situation, and being honest. I said the same 10 years ago.

#1639 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Funny, for a month or more it was the Wuhan virus for obvious reasons. When our leader decided he finally had to be on board, he started calling it the Chinese virus. It had multiple real names prior to that. It doesn't matter if it started in China or not, it's not about him calling the Chinese virus, it's about WHY he is calling it the Chinese virus, and it has nothing to do with 'because it started in china'. As I said, either extremely lazy, or trying to make 'china' the enemy to distract from his horrendous handling early on. Either one is bad. You can pick whichever you want.

If it drives into voters minds that having supply chains and jobs in foreign countries is idiotic and destroys a middle class we desperately need- he can call it IdiotChineseCommunist virus for all I care.

#1640 4 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

If it drives into voters minds that having supply chains and jobs in foreign countries is idiotic and destroys a middle class we desperately need- he can call it IdiotChineseCommunist virus for all I care.

As long as politicians and CEOs are forever in cahoots with their shared love of money, I dont think that will ever change. I think it comes down to the consumer boycotting things if they truly do not support it's origin, but that is sometimes hard to do for some.

#1641 4 years ago

I'll just post this here...

Acosta-Tweet.jpgAcosta-Tweet.jpgvcv228q7jnn41.jpgvcv228q7jnn41.jpg
#1642 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's not a political issue. It's a dumbass who says whatever he can to distract from himself when negative things are happening around him. I don't give a shit which side he's on.
Even if we pretend he didn't intend it that way, it just means he's too damn lazy to actually call it by it's real name...so either way, it just shows what kind of man he really is.

So you then you have a problem with anyone that uses it for political gain, or just one person?

#1643 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You're confused. He doesn't do facts.

Have u been drinking all day? I think your very confused ....

#1644 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

The truth is this started in China

I believe it started in NK, but thats just me. Kim announced a "Christmas present". Wonder what their situation is,
number of cases, no cases? Like Jed Clampett said, "Theres more than one Fox in this coop with feathers on their mouth".

#1645 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Can’t you just trap and skin a beaver or something? Your hair will be waterproof and silky smooth.

Quoted from RWH:

Friar Tuck look for sure.

Quoted from Jaybird815:

It’s definitely the apocalypse, my wife just cooked dinner.

You all had me LMFAO that entire page. Thanks...needed a laugh. Like good ol’ times on here.

#1646 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It's time to change that then isnt it? I dont want to buy anything made in China anymore if I can help it.

IMG_2EC4A351F024-1 (resized).jpegIMG_2EC4A351F024-1 (resized).jpeg

#1647 4 years ago

I think he just likes saying "GYYYYYYYNA".

I can dig it.

#1648 4 years ago

I’m a lot less interested in where this virus started than in how it ends.

And I don’t see how making up cute nicknames for it that incites racism helps achieve that goal.

But I’ve been conditioned These days to expect distraction and bullshit rather than competency so can’t say I’m surprised by the focus on this. Honestly I’d be shocked if this WASN’T happening.

Depressing.

#1649 4 years ago
Quoted from Trogdor:

he can call it IdiotChineseCommunist virus for all I care.

That's what I call being "honest".

#1650 4 years ago

Where have the political police gone? For FS can't we get a thread without politics? Maybe start a separate thread where political warfare is officially allowed??

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/33?hl=dakotamike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.