272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 576.
#15450 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Achieve "herd immunity" faster and without a vaccine by keeping those older or in nursing homes isolated and keep everything else open with minimal restrictions (outside large group gatherings).
Tell me where I'm wrong? ... Your countries head epidemiologist and architect of Sweden's plan is now taking a lot of heat and criticism even from within Sweden.
Don't get too upset or defensive, though. The US despite the evidence and models has embarked on a similar path and will see similar results the next few months.

You are partly correct but that herd immunity goal you are exaggerating about isnt something that should be used as a strategy, it may not even be able to be reached, we just know too little about this virus.
The goverment has launched an investigation on how this has been handled so we will see what comes out of that.

Which model would you prefer to use instead of practice social distancing to slow down spreading and protect the old and vulnerable

#15451 3 years ago
Quoted from 7oxford:

It’s referred to as an “experiment” because Sweden is doing something different than most other countries. Less restrictions, limited lockdowns etc. At least two assumptions were made: 1. It would take a long time (2years or more) for a vaccine to be developed and 2. The mortality rate was low. In essence it was thought that no matter what countries did the proportion of population infected and dying would be the same by the time a vaccine became available or the pandemic ran its course. Therefore why compound the problem by closing down the economy as well.
I think it will be a while before we get any reliable economic data as this will take months to evolve and I have not seen any good economic comparisons to date.
But the early assumptions Sweden made on when a vaccine will be available and the mortality rate are probably wrong. Meaning other countries may not “catch up” to them in terms of death rate.
Sweden’s epidemiologists were also critical of the approach New Zealand took essentially closing itself down for 6 weeks. They thought elimination was impossible. Economically it’s been tough on some parts of our economy but for now we are Covid free and life, except international travel, is returning to normal.
Comparing the two “experiments” will be interesting. For now it is too early to make comparisons.

The reason to me why the Sweden experiment is mildly horrifying is that even though they are healthier, have cleaner air, are spaced further apart and tend to live alone more than most places, they still beat most everyone for death rate. That's with more than half of the households there being single occupancy! So just imagine if you will if other nations tried the same experiment but instead where people are closer, have roommates, live with their parents, etc...

#15453 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

I questioned that myself. As in all things, it depends on what you read.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC340389/
" It has never been clear, however, where this pandemic began...
" That review suggests that the most likely site of origin was Haskell County, Kansas, an isolated and sparsely populated county in the southwest corner of the state, in January 1918.
" But before presenting the evidence for Haskell County it is useful to review other hypotheses of the site of origin. Some medical historians and epidemiologists have theorized that the 1918 pandemic began in Asia, citing a lethal outbreak of pulmonary disease in China as the forerunner of the pandemic. Others have speculated the virus was spread by Chinese or Vietnamese laborers either crossing the United States or working in France.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/1/140123-spanish-flu-1918-china-origins-pandemic-science-health/
Nat'l Geographic suggests China. But the article is sort of blocked until you offer them your email address so NG can email you things. I have enough things hitting my email already.

Smells like fish. Isn't N.G. "mission control" in D.C.?

#15454 3 years ago

In the last 24hrs, there have been a lot of posts about the "expected" vaccine by the end of the year. I posted this 8 days ago, but it bears reposting:

https://thetyee.ca/Analysis/2020/06/03/Vaccine-Will-Not-Erase-Pandemic/

When William Haseltine told a group of fellow scientists in 1986 that an AIDS vaccine would be unlikely because of the difficult nature of the virus, he was booed off the stage. His colleagues even threw stuff at him.

“But we still don’t have a vaccine for AIDS,” he recently told Reuters. “We don’t know for sure that a [COVID-19] vaccine won’t be developed, but I can say with the same conviction — don’t count on it.”

The retired Harvard medical professor and a cancer/HIV researcher, Haseltine has been around the block a few times as both as hardcore researcher and biotech entrepeneur. Over his career he worked on or developed drugs for HIV/AIDS, anthrax, and other ailments. The 76-year-old is also an expert on aging and dementia. And he started up Human Genome Sciences with Craig Venter in 1992.

Here, then, are eight cautions by William Haseltine that, while hard to hear, may save many lives if heeded.... (see article)

#15455 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200609-092408~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200609-092408~2 (resized).png
#15456 3 years ago

Good or bad, recent protests show that you cannot control people but so much, after that, it is up to the individual. You also can't just "Turn it off" (restrictions) and then turn it back on after 3 weeks like nothing happened, its like putting a genie back in the bottle.
Protestors are exempt, so are Churches, Wal-Mart, gas and electric utilities, "Essential" employees of all stripes. The News is already flooded again with warnings, criticism from Leaders when things don't go the way they like. Yet they are speaking to a small segment of the population who can actually be shut down. Everyone wants to be essential, with the freedom that comes with it.
Contact tracing is ludicrous, these type of measures are employed early on into an outbreak, nobody I know will go along with invasive questions and being logged into a Government "Case File". That horse has already left the barn.
CDC hinting at another more draconian lock down? They have lost their damn minds, isn't going to happen.
Let nature take its course, it will anyway.

#15457 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

In the last 24hrs, there have been a lot of posts about the "expected" vaccine by the end of the year. I posted this 8 days ago, but it bears reposting:
When William Haseltine told a group of fellow scientists in 1986 that an AIDS vaccine would be unlikely because of the difficult nature of the virus, he was booed off the stage. His colleagues even threw stuff at him.
“But we still don’t have a vaccine for AIDS,” he recently told Reuters. “We don’t know for sure that a [COVID-19] vaccine won’t be developed, but I can say with the same conviction — don’t count on it.”
The retired Harvard medical professor and a cancer/HIV researcher, Haseltine has been around the block a few times as both as hardcore researcher and biotech entrepeneur. Over his career he worked on or developed drugs for HIV/AIDS, anthrax, and other ailments. The 76-year-old is also an expert on aging and dementia. And he started up Human Genome Sciences with Craig Venter in 1992.
Here, then, are eight cautions by William Haseltine that, while hard to hear, may save many lives if heeded.... (see article)

Well, there's some interesting stuff in that lot. I guess, the planet is at least a couple of billion head overweight anyway...

Interesting read. Still a couple of disconnects comparing with the outcome so far (especially here). Anyway, that's life.

#15458 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

People crave certainty, optimism, and predictability where there is none.

Those working on the vaccines now are only preaching optimism that they will be successful in record time. They will not advertise any failures they encounter on the way.

Belief that a vaccine is on the way should never be a reason or excuse for actions taken prior to when there is one.

On that same note-

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-04-17/coronavirus-vaccine-ian-frazer/12146616

#15459 3 years ago
Quoted from darkpinball:

You are partly correct but that herd immunity goal you are exaggerating about isnt something that should be used as a strategy, it may not even be able to be reached, we just know too little about this virus.
The goverment has launched an investigation on how this has been handled so we will see what comes out of that.
Which model would you prefer to use instead of practice social distancing to slow down spreading and protect the old and vulnerable

If herd immunity wasn't part of Sweden's plan (along with economic considerations), then why even go that path when almost every other country in Europe were doing lockdowns? The UK started with that plan and quickly realized it wasn't viable and reversed course.

I think the model your Scandanavian neighbors chose appears to be the best path. What people globally, particularly here in the US refuse to acknowledge, however, is that reopening and keeping an economy open until vaccines and/or treatments are ready requires most people sacrificing, wearing masks, social distancing, etc.

What I've learned at least in my state is too many are either misinformed or just plain selfish when it comes to the idea of sacrificing for the greater good and to buy us time.

#15461 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

I get your point but medical technology and the ability to map these viruses is light years ahead of where it was in the 80's.

There are a lot of candidates in trials right now. Will they pan out? Time will tell but buying time for a vaccine also buys time for the many ongoing therapeutic treatment trials to mature.

For those advocating for going the natural route and all of us getting infected to achieve herd immunity, how many millions of lives will we have to sacrifice worldwide to get there?

#15462 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Smells like fish. Isn't N.G. "mission control" in D.C.?

I've provided you now with three reputable and legitimate news sources stating that current evidence points towards China as the country of origin of "Spanish Flu."

You keep on with this attitude as if somehow that is a political statement with no basis in reality. Please tell me where these articles are wrong and where you think it began with supporting documentation.

#15463 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I've provided you now with three reputable and legitimate news sources stating that current evidence points towards China as the country of origin of "Spanish Flu."
You keep on with this attitude as if somehow that is a political statement with no basis in reality. Please tell me where these articles are wrong and where you think it began with supporting documentation.

The problem here is that I don't consider your "news" sources to be so reputable or legitimate. I would suppose you might not consider my sources legitimate either, making it kind of pointless, even if there was room to write a thousand pages of "war and peace" on this forum post. Besides, it would probably just be "controlled", and not published. Taboo topics, you see. You'd have to expand your own research instead of me spelling everything out.

Another thing that is not legitimate is your use of the word "evidence" for the subject.

For some people nothing will ever correct the tunnel vision, closed mind, or clinging on to the hope that what they have been led to believe must be how things really are. Also it's just easier, isn't it?.

It isn't really the peoples fault, we're only human right?. Just some devisive mechanisms at work, and well oiled.

#15464 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

It won't take years. Worst case, one year given how many vaccine and treatment candidates there are in clinical trials.

Are you talking all over the world or just your neck of the woods?

#15465 3 years ago

New Zealand’s “covid free” status means that our live sport has started again this weekend, and the stadiums are again full of people!

35,000 expected at the next rugby game ...

rd
7BAE3197-CB5A-4385-BCB7-9BE4782CFDB5 (resized).jpeg7BAE3197-CB5A-4385-BCB7-9BE4782CFDB5 (resized).jpeg9F2AA5D9-2540-41F4-B20B-DC2BCA0F32E6 (resized).jpeg9F2AA5D9-2540-41F4-B20B-DC2BCA0F32E6 (resized).jpeg

#15466 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

If herd immunity wasn't part of Sweden's plan (along with economic considerations), then why even go that path when almost every other country in Europe were doing lockdowns? The UK started with that plan and quickly realized it wasn't viable and reversed course.
I think the model your Scandanavian neighbors chose appears to be the best path. What people globally, particularly here in the US refuse to acknowledge, however, is that reopening and keeping an economy open until vaccines and/or treatments are ready requires most people sacrificing, wearing masks, social distancing, etc.
What I've learned at least in my state is too many are either misinformed or just plain selfish when it comes to the idea of sacrificing for the greater good and to buy us time.

The path of slow down spreading to help healthcare manage the situation and protect the old and vulnerable with trust in peoples responsibilty instead of a mandatory lock down was implemented as a long term strategy that can be kept for years as we are now well aware of what to do and in theory it would have worked better but they underestimated how extremly contagious the virus is and how poorly equipped and educated the special nursing homes were.
The eventual benefits of herd immunity and economicy are only secondary consequenes that may happen but thats still very uncertain and isnt something used as a strategy, I dont think any democratic goverment would dare to take such desicions.

Therés a bunch of countries who took this seriously and seems to have done it correct in the beginning of this pandemic, when exit strategies is implemented the contact and tracing will be essential to continue keeping it at a low level and this will work better in some countries, self disipline and trust in the goverment is neccesary.
Sweden didnt took it seriously enough in the beginning and had a major breakout in the Stockholm region, healthcare wasnt overwhelmed and managed to handle the situation but a lot of special nursing homes got infected.

Time will tell but the Swedish experiment doesnt really differs as much as you may belive from other countries.

#15467 3 years ago

I find it concerning how checks and balances around clinical research and development are being bypassed by some, all of a sudden. Rushing to human trials, skipping over some of the usual accepted safety protocols and standards... but it gets even better, now that some seem to be planning to actually Deliberately Expose these "lab rat human" test subjects to (some form of) the virus... wtf?

What's this being turned into, a horror movie, Umberella coorperation here we come?!?

#15468 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

New Zealand’s “covid free” status means that our live sport has started again this weekend, and the stadiums are again full of people!
35,000 expected at the next rugby game ...
rd
[quoted image][quoted image]

Well done NZ. You've got a good leader there.
Hoping to get to your pinball comps one of these years..

#15469 3 years ago

Remember that Florida official that was in charge of the official Covid data tracking website who got fired for not massaging the data as requested? Well, she has set up her own website now to track the data and directly compete with the official website she originally designed.

Surprise surprise, her data diverges from the official data. Her picture is not nearly as rosy. A link to a story about it.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2020/06/12/there-now-dueling-data-covid-19-dashboards-florida/3176143001/

#15470 3 years ago

Just thought this should be read again

Quoted from RTR:

“Truth is rarely in the middle with any subject of an observable nature.
Just because an opposite statement of something exists, does not mean that one should average the two statements and that neither are wrong and neither are right.
It is the continual attack and dilution of truth that fuels ignorance, conspiracies, and division”
- RTR

#15471 3 years ago
Quoted from 7oxford:

It’s referred to as an “experiment” because Sweden is doing something different than most other countries. Less restrictions, limited lockdowns etc. At least two assumptions were made: 1. It would take a long time (2years or more) for a vaccine to be developed and 2. The mortality rate was low. In essence it was thought that no matter what countries did the proportion of population infected and dying would be the same by the time a vaccine became available or the pandemic ran its course. Therefore why compound the problem by closing down the economy as well.
I think it will be a while before we get any reliable economic data as this will take months to evolve and I have not seen any good economic comparisons to date.
But the early assumptions Sweden made on when a vaccine will be available and the mortality rate are probably wrong. Meaning other countries may not “catch up” to them in terms of death rate.
Sweden’s epidemiologists were also critical of the approach New Zealand took essentially closing itself down for 6 weeks. They thought elimination was impossible. Economically it’s been tough on some parts of our economy but for now we are Covid free and life, except international travel, is returning to normal.
Comparing the two “experiments” will be interesting. For now it is too early to make comparisons.

The major difference is the mandatory lockdown vs personally responsibility to follow the recommendations stated by the health departement.
Its still about slowing down the spread and protect the old and vulnerable which was implemented to be a long term strategy since a lot about the virus and when a vaccine can be available is unknown, other assumtions and consequenes comes on second place.
Initial thoughts were that its like a severe flu but they realised its wrong, they were naive in the beginning and thought it would never even reach Sweden.
A short lockdown to supress and learn more about the virus and how to treat patients has its advantages, a long term lockdown to wait for a vaccine will be really tough to handle in many different ways.

I think the critique was about how to handle it afterwards rather than the ability to suppress the virus, personally i think it's an impressive effort by New Zealand and hope it will be manageable.
When all of this is summed up some years from now there will be a lot to learn, but for now we just have to do our best to deal with the virus, except NZ.

#15472 3 years ago

No, they have children.

alco (resized).jpgalco (resized).jpg
#15474 3 years ago

On the vaccine do you think the monkey testing will improve the odds of getting one sooner? I’m wondering how that’s going? I read where they have used a vaccine that prevents a monkey from getting it again after exposure over and over. That seems like a good measure for human trials since they can give monkeys the virus many times during sequential days. I don’t know how human trials work other than it’s performed over a long period of time. Do they just give someone a vaccine and tell them act as normal, no masks etc.?

#15475 3 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

That was a very interesting and sobering read. Thank you for posting.

#15476 3 years ago

As I sit here awaiting my chickfila, a food delivery driver ( no mask) is sticking his nose in all his deliveries checking them. Yuck!

#15477 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Remember that Florida official that was in charge of the official Covid data tracking website who got fired for not massaging the data as requested? Well, she has set up her own website now to track the data and directly compete with the official website she originally designed.
Surprise surprise, her data diverges from the official data. Her picture is not nearly as rosy. A link to a story about it.
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2020/06/12/there-now-dueling-data-covid-19-dashboards-florida/3176143001/

Pretty scary what they are doing there in Florida but not at all surprising.

2+2 = 5

#15478 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I find it concerning how checks and balances around clinical research and development are being bypassed by some, all of a sudden. Rushing to human trials, skipping over some of the usual accepted safety protocols and standards... but it gets even better, now that some seem to be planning to actually Deliberately Expose these "lab rat human" test subjects to (some form of) the virus... wtf?
What's this being turned into, a horror movie, Umberella coorperation here we come?!?

Quoted from JimB:

.... I don’t know how human trials work other than it’s performed over a long period of time. Do they just give someone a vaccine and tell them act as normal, no masks etc.?

https://newatlas.com/health-wellbeing/testing-vaccine-coronavirus-ethics-infecting-healthy-people-human-challenge-trial/

----------------------------
"... many people will try to be careful in this outbreak – self-isolate, say – and it will take a very long time until interpretable results emerge," Eyal said recently in a Nature Q&A. "If, instead, one exposes all study participants to the pathogen, one can not only rely on far fewer volunteers but, more importantly, take a much shorter period to get results."

However, there is debate in the research community over whether human challenge trials should be conducted in the development of a new coronavirus vaccine. Matthew Memoli, an immunologist who conducts these kinds of challenge studies for influenza, suggests too little is known about the new virus to safely conduct that kind of study. While younger people certainly on average suffer lower rates of hospitalization and death from COVID-19, the behavior of the virus is still quite unclear.

“Where you’re going to give somebody a virus on purpose, you really want to understand the disease so that you know that what you’re doing is a reasonable risk,” Memoli said recently to Science.
-----------------------------

The risk of course being an unexpected mutation into some "megadeth" or "zombie" virus, it escaping, and takes two weeks to have effects, but two days to become highly infectious... then ur screwed. It's fine though it probably won't happen. Probably.

#15479 3 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

On the vaccine do you think the monkey testing will improve the odds of getting one sooner?

Monkey testing helped us beat the Russians to the moon!

#15480 3 years ago

I dont know who did this but its kinda trippy.

EaR5il_WsAAIlSq (resized).jpgEaR5il_WsAAIlSq (resized).jpg
#15481 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Pretty scary what they are doing there in Florida but not at all surprising.
2+2 = 5

Seems like the perfect place to hold a convention.

#15482 3 years ago

Devo Energy Dome faceshield for sale LOL

https://www.impactmerch.com/retail/product/devo-energy-dome-ppe-kit/

DEVO-face-shields (resized).jpgDEVO-face-shields (resized).jpg
#15483 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

The problem here is that I don't consider your "news" sources to be so reputable or legitimate. I would suppose you might not consider my sources legitimate either, making it kind of pointless, even if there was room to write a thousand pages of "war and peace" on this forum post. Besides, it would probably just be "controlled", and not published. Taboo topics, you see. You'd have to expand your own research instead of me spelling everything out.
Another thing that is not legitimate is your use of the word "evidence" for the subject.
For some people nothing will ever correct the tunnel vision, closed mind, or clinging on to the hope that what they have been led to believe must be how things really are. Also it's just easier, isn't it?.
It isn't really the peoples fault, we're only human right?. Just some devisive mechanisms at work, and well oiled.

That's one loooong-assed logical fallacy. LoL.

#15484 3 years ago

Maryland report 6/13. In line at Home Depot. Busier than pre covid today. So was perco. So was 5 below. Skipped Amish Market as it was an hour wait just to get in. Maryland lifted most nonrestaraunt, gym, and theater restrictions yesterday. Except for all the masks things looked normal or busier than normal.

#15485 3 years ago

Besides death , unemployment and no sport , I'm beginning to miss the days of lockdown .
Traffic is mental , petrol has almost doubled and everyone has discovered the park where I walk my dogs . Am I going to soon .

#15486 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Seems like the perfect place to hold a convention.

Now with cruise ship hotels!

#15487 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

[quoted image]

Stealing for my FB. Too cool not to share.

#15488 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

[quoted image]

That looks cool.

I wish I had those kind of Photoshop skills.

#15489 3 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Now with cruise ship hotels!

Once, a long time ago, I was looking at buying a classic car that was really a piece of shit. The owner saw my concern and said-

"There is an ass for every seat"

Well, those words of wisdom have stayed with me ever since.

#15490 3 years ago
thumbnail_image (resized).pngthumbnail_image (resized).png
#15491 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That was a very interesting and sobering read. Thank you for posting.

Yeah, that guy may be right but is definitely a Debbie Downer. For every guy like him, though, there are 4-5 that think an effective vaccine is possible. I doubt so many companies would be working on vaccines if they thought they were unlikely to work and vaccine and medical technology has advanced significantly in just the past 5-6 years.

SARS never had a vaccine largely because it burned out before it really got going and MERS is almost exclusively found in the Middle East and no where near as contagious as Covid19. There really hasn't been a concerted effort to develop vaccines for those diseases or they were halted early for the reasons I referenced.

Time will tell but even this guy in his negative analysis admitted that a vaccine could provide shorter term immunity that may not entirely prevent Covid but diminish symptoms. My guess is Covid may become like influenza, requiring an annual vaccine to boost immunity and try to account for any mutations. If we can make Covid as manageable as the flu with an annual vaccination, that is a win that will get us back to normal IMO.

#15492 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Where are they conducting virus exposure trials? It has been discussed but I have not seen that actually being implemented anywhere. Again, provide documentation or I'll just assume you are against vaccines in general or fear mongering.

#15493 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If none of those are legitimate scientific or good news sources, I'd love to see what you consider reputable. Of course, you didn't provide any so I can only conclude you want to dodge the question and just continue on with whatever political narrative you were trying to spin to begin with.

#15494 3 years ago

Sometimes the evening news can be hard to believe. But then again, not really.

Visions of two different major cities today and their latest responses to the pandemic.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/06/13/876544822/beijing-in-wartime-emergency-mode-amid-fresh-cluster-of-coronavirus-cases

https://abc7ny.com/east-village-party-gathering-reopen-nyc-new-york-city/6246189/

960x0 (resized).jpg960x0 (resized).jpg

6246201_061320-wabc-st.marks-img (resized).jpg6246201_061320-wabc-st.marks-img (resized).jpg

#15495 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Interesting read on how a president from the "other" party handled the last pandemic.
My opinion is no matter what party you represent, being president in time of a pandemic is a no win situation.
https://www.4sighthealth.com/then-and-now-what-woodrow-wilsons-1918-pandemic-failure-can-teach-us-today/

Plus, he has a Service Plaza named in his honor on the New Jersey Turnpike. Once considered The 8th wonder of the world, if you can believe that.

#15496 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200612-221901~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200612-221901~2 (resized).png
#15497 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Plus, he has a Service Place named in his honor on the New Jersey Turnpike. Once considered The 8th wonder of the world, if you can believe that.

And I thought my Woodrow was the 8th wonder of the world.

#15498 3 years ago

I haven't drank in three months, that beer looks orgasmic

#15499 3 years ago
Screenshot_20200430-101736~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200430-101736~2 (resized).png
There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 310 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/310?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.