272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 576.
#14950 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

More science based info for those that are into that sort of thing. Confirms that masks help, but higher performance masks are needed to protect against the smaller particles. Mask performance is better on the exhale.
Confirming that if you care about the effect you may have on others’ health you should wear a mask.
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanres/article/PIIS2213-2600(20)30245-9/fulltext

??? Article doesn’t want say anything about masks, but focuses on airborne aerosol distance travel and ventilation.

#14951 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Cute.
I’m starting to wonder if you are lying about the whole “I’ll wear a mask if they order me to” business. You don’t really seem to give a shit about any of your fellow Americans, and your primary focus seems to be in politicizing a public health crisis, and pretending science isn’t real to aid in scoring bumper sticker debate points rather than protecting your country.
A national embarrassment. History is going to be very unkind to us. We had a huge test, we had months to study for it, and yet we failed miserably.

We didn’t fail miserably. Could we have done better? Probably. Our per capita death rate is lower than so many other countries. To expect significantly better in the face of a pandemic isn’t entirely realistic.

And he’s not wrong about deblasio’s refusal to shut schools down and taking subway cars out of use, and the nursing home policy in NY and NJ. Together they count for large percentage of the National figures. I’m not really sure what anyone was thinking about the nursing homes. Unfathomable.

#14952 3 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

One thing I dont understand is this “sheep” talk.

It’s playground bully speak. Which, corresponds to the critical thinking ability level involved as well.

#14954 3 years ago

My english is to bad to translate you the latest podcast of one of our best virologists here in germany(Christian Drosten) and also I can understand the language he is talking, it is very hard for a normal guy like me to follow sometimes. I am no expert in these things. But I think it was a very important episode of his podcast and so I try my best to summarize it: The view on this virus has changed in the science world in the last few days. Before they thought, that sars2 infection(covid 19) sits in the upper respiratory tract and could be spread without signs of infection and so it would be very hard to control the infection without a hard lock down. They still think it sits there but now they think it could be controlled. The scientists in the world believed that without hard lockdown the infections would always spread with exponential growth. Now there are studies that are leading to an other view. They now think that only 10% of the infected people are responsible for 80 % of the new infections. So the dispersions factor would be around 0.45! That would still be very high and not easy to control, but it could be managable to control it like with sars 1 and without a hard lockdown, if you can catch the superspreader (the 10%) early. This is a very good news. But to do this there has to be a different strategy used than we did before. Drosten said the best example would be Japan. If you wear masks to superspreading events it could help a lot to prevent many infections. And the important thing Japan is doing now is to act direct to prevent a cluster from spreading. If they find an infected person, it should be investigated if the person could have been part of a cluster. And then the whole cluster the person was part of, should be handled like everybody was infected. As an example he mentioned that if perhaps a teacher got infected, then the whole cluster in the school, for an example the children that the teacher had in his class, should stay home for a week, as if they were already infected and everybody of that cluster should keep social distancing like diagnosed as infected. It would be wrong to wait for diagnosed infections.
With this method it would be possible for a land like germany to manage the epidemic even without vaccine without many deaths in the future. There should be more testing done for infections but this should be more determined to clusters.
And the other part that would still be needed for the time till there will be a vaccine, is that big clusters like concerts, sportevents or other events with many many people should still be canceled for the near future.
I don’t know if this helps you and if something like this would be possible in the usa. But here in germany the last days we see only around 300 newly found infections per day. So I think this could really help us till there is a vaccine, to keep it it this low.

Edit: I found the main article the podcast mentioned as basis of this theory in english language.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/why-do-some-covid-19-patients-infect-many-others-whereas-most-don-t-spread-virus-all

#14955 3 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

We didn’t fail miserably. Could we have done better? Probably. Our per capita death rate is lower than so many other countries. To expect significantly better in the face of a pandemic isn’t entirely realistic.

I guess an argument could be made along the lines of “no one expects the Spanish Inquisition” at the start of all this. It’s not an argument I personally would make, but it does have some merit.

Since then, we have sacrificed so much to buy us time. However, we have squandered this time which has left us completely vulnerable. That ineptitude lies at the feet of the federal response. Anything good that is being done is being done at the state level. The fed response is still a complete cluster

If this thing starts ramping up again (which I would argue is extremely likely) we still have:

limited beds and supplies. Especially in the Midsize and smaller towns and regions. So far these regions have been mostly spared, but the strategy seems to be to just hope that to remain true I say hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

I mean, the feds are shipping out bulk packages of q-tips for testing (wrong length, wrong size, not sterile packed) and cloth masks that don’t even meet surgical grade requirements for PPE. literally, they sent Washington state a pallet of swabs used to clean babies.

No clear consistent guidance for safety from osha or cdc. For example, enhanced safety measures that have been given so far to meat packing and nursing homes are optional.

States are still being told one day to fend for themselves and then having their supplies seized the next day.

CDC is mixing testing data streams (virus and antibody tests) which adds to confusion for the epidemiologists.

Reporting to the feds for the most part is optional. In other words, they are not forcing a reporting standard on the states for consistency and accuracy.

We STILL are not doing nearly enough tests to have any idea the scope of this thing out there in the wild. Again, this has been left to individual states to figure out / care about on their own.

And so on.

#14956 3 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

??? Article doesn’t want say anything about masks, but focuses on airborne aerosol distance travel and ventilation.

Sure it does. The article and study were both about airborne travel and 'lifespan' of small particles in different environments, but it mentions masks. From the article:

"Transmission by aerosols of the small droplets studied here can only be prevented by use of high-performance face masks; a conventional surgical mask only stops 30% of the small aerosol droplets studied here for inhaled breath;9 for exhaled breath the efficacy is much better10"

Non-high performance surgical masks only stop 30% of the small droplets - from an inhale (you aren't protected well from the mask), but reference another study where the efficacy of the same mask on the exhale (you can protect others well with a mask) has much better proficiency. Here is the second study: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0843-2. Wearing the mask is proficient in protecting others.

#14957 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Wisconsin having a surge in new cases two weeks after their supreme court abruptly re-opened things:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-reports-record-number-coronavirus-160959549.html

Wisconsin also issued a record number of test results Wednesday, with more than 10,300 tests conducted, according to the department.

https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/deaths.htm

#14958 3 years ago

In New Zealand we are down to 1 known/active case in the whole country. Everyone else is recovered and anyone entering the country goes through a two week quarantine. Good place to be as we enter winter!

#14959 3 years ago

Increased testing doesn't always mean a lot of new cases, especially if you've got things under control.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/asia/coronavirus-wuhan-testing-intl-hnk/index.html

#14960 3 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

My english is to bad to translate you the latest podcast of one of our best virologists here in germany(Christian Drosten) and also I can understand the language he is talking, it is very hard for a normal guy like me to follow sometimes. I am no expert in these things. But I think it was a very important episode of his podcast and so I try my best to summarize it: The view on this virus has changed in the science world in the last few days. Before they thought, that sars2 infection(covid 19) sits in the upper respiratory tract and could be spread without signs of infection and so it would be very hard to control the infection without a hard lock down. They still think it sits there but now they think it could be controlled. The scientists in the world believed that without hard lockdown the infections would always spread with exponential growth. Now there are studies that are leading to an other view. They now think that only 10% of the infected people are responsible for 80 % of the new infections. So the dispersions factor would be around 0.45! That would still be very high and not easy to control, but it could be managable to control it like with sars 1 and without a hard lockdown, if you can catch the superspreader (the 10%) early. This is a very good news. But to do this there has to be a different strategy used than we did before. Drosten said the best example would be Japan. If you wear masks to superspreading events it could help a lot to prevent many infections. And the important thing Japan is doing now is to act direct to prevent a cluster from spreading. If they find an infected person, it should be investigated if the person could have been part of a cluster. And then the whole cluster the person was part of, should be handled like everybody was infected. As an example he mentioned that if perhaps a teacher got infected, then the whole cluster in the school, for an example the children that the teacher had in his class, should stay home for a week, as if they were already infected and everybody of that cluster should keep social distancing like diagnosed as infected. It would be wrong to wait for diagnosed infections.
With this method it would be possible for a land like germany to manage the epidemic even without vaccine without many deaths in the future. There should be more testing done for infections but this should be more determined to clusters.
And the other part that would still be needed for the time till there will be a vaccine, is that big clusters like concerts, sportevents or other events with many many people should still be canceled for the near future.
I don’t know if this helps you and if something like this would be possible in the usa. But here in germany the last days we see only around 300 newly found infections per day. So I think this could really help us till there is a vaccine, to keep it it this low.
Edit: I found the main article the podcast mentioned as basis of this theory in english language.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/why-do-some-covid-19-patients-infect-many-others-whereas-most-don-t-spread-virus-all

This makes more sense than most trivia I have heard since this thing became a thing, and explains alot of info that was not adding up.

Something I heard on the news last night as well on the diagnosis/cause thing for here, and openly stated, "any death of a person that tests positive for cv19 is recorded as a covid death", regardless of what actually killed them. Our 100 odd deaths do include people whom died from primary causes besides just cv19. That is known.

If a drunk driver dies in a car accident and tests positive for covid, here that is reported or recorded as a cv19 death. That is the way it is here according the media reporting.

#14961 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Increased testing doesn't always mean a lot of new cases, especially if you've got things under control.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/asia/coronavirus-wuhan-testing-intl-hnk/index.html

Lol, ok China State media reports...

#14962 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

In New Zealand we are down to 1 known/active case in the whole country. Everyone else is recovered and anyone entering the country goes through a two week quarantine. Good place to be as we enter winter!

We had an overseas woman come to Australia on "compassionate grounds" to visit a terminally ill relative. Flight was via Melbourne with a quarantine delay. Tested neg on arival at Melbourne, then 2 weeks quarantine.... after that flew to Adelaide and then later tested positive at Adelaide.

Point is, 2 weeks quarantine is not certain to prevent cv19 entering.

But Yes a good place to be, though.

#14963 3 years ago

When you want to wear a mask, but are trying to be sexy at the same time:

Screenshot_20200528-220529~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200528-220529~2 (resized).png
#14964 3 years ago

It may be lazy of me, but I tend to ignore infections and focus on deaths now. Yeah, there anecdotes of misattributed deaths, but I’d put those in the same category as voter fraud, very rare and actually cancelling out over time.

I have a very selfish interest in seeing all of this go away. My contract ends on June 30, but my company wants to hire me back as soon as things return to “normal”. That could be as soon as October, if the optimists are correct. I’ve already decided to spend the summer painting Bally cabs, and I want to see if I can fabricate some cabinets for 70’s Gottliebs. My C37 cab is delaminating and I’m sure lots of people have the same problem. I have everything I need but time.

#14965 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

We had an overseas woman come to Australia on "compassionate grounds" to visit terminally ill relative. Flight via melbourne. Tested neg on arival to melbourne, 2 weeks quarantine.... flew to Adelaide then tested positive at Adelaide airport....

There seems to be a fair time period when you can still test positive after having it but it doesn't mean you can still transmit it to others.

It is for sure not over here don't get me wrong but right now I think its safe to say the risk is very low so I'm going to enjoy it!

#14966 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

There seems to be a fair time period when you can still test positive after having it but it doesn't mean you can still transmit it to others.
It is for sure not over here don't get me wrong but right now I think its safe to say the risk is very low so I'm going to enjoy it!

Similar here in South Oz. We were well over two weeks since last confirmed case before this woman came in then left again. Before that there was a cruise ship case turned up here (S.A.), which broke the previous +2 week with no cases record. Neither of these cases seem to have led to uncontrolled community transmission.

We have had no active cases for some time, apart fom those couple coming and going without causing an outbreak.

Over the period we have had clusters in a few areas, including baggage handlers at the airport early on, and wine region Barossa Valley which apparently eminated from the Ruby Princess cruise that was stupidly unloaded with no checks in NSW, before the passengers went galavanting about the country.

#14967 3 years ago

One good thing about the lockdown over here is seafood is cheaper than it's been for years , with Restaurants shut and no exports there hasn't been a better time to " put a shrimp on the barbie "
No one actually does that and we call them prawns

#14968 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

One good thing about the lockdown over here is seafood is cheaper than it's been for years , with Restaurants shut and no exports there hasn't been a better time to " put a shrimp on the barbie "
No one actually does that and we call them prawns

I’d put a shrimp on their barbie! Just sayin.....

#14969 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I’d put a shrimp on their barbie! Just sayin.....

Great movie , I might have to put it on tonight .

IMG_20200529_185048 (resized).jpgIMG_20200529_185048 (resized).jpg
#14970 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

are they allowing foreign citizens to come in if they agree to quarantine? I've been 3 times my father in law is kiwi...North island waimarama..fell I'm love. I wish I could live there...it's the best from the air to the dairy to the meat to the people ..hardly any cops anywhere lol .I love it. we wanna go agsin bit would we be in quarantine in our house or some facility? thnx I want meat pies with watties!!!!!
PS where are the spots to play pinball anywhere near hawkes bay or Napier?? cheerz

#14971 3 years ago

One more thing, why many scientists now are thinking that the way to fight this virus is to find clusters can be found in the "Heinsberg Studie: Infection fatality rate of SARS-CoV-2 infection in a German community with a super-spreading event"
https://www.ukbonn.de/C12582D3002FD21D/vwLookupDownloads/Streeck_et_al_Infection_fatality_rate_of_SARS_CoV_2_infection2.pdf/%24FILE/Streeck_et_al_Infection_fatality_rate_of_SARS_CoV_2_infection2.pdf

Not only are these superspreading events the main reason why this virus is so rapidly growing all over the world. They collected data direct from one of those events and could see that people that got infected in this event got way more seariously ill than people that got infected in a "normal" way. They still are not sure why, but it is for sure now when you got in contact in a closed room with a superspreader, so that you got in contact with a bigger concentration of the virus, there is a greater chance that the disease will hit you harder.
You can not see who is a superspreader and you don't know why he is a superspreader. But the goal has to be not to come in these situations or if you can not or will not prevent it, it would be better if everybody wears a mask in these situations.
I read more about it the last few days and I am beginning to understand it now. If only I had paid more attention at school back then it would be easier.
The reproduktion rate (R) without containment is around 3. This means 1 infected infects 3 new people. With all our measures here in germany we got R under 1. This is great, cause so the rate of infected sinks down. But we got to this with a lock down and this is absolutly bad for the economy.
Now they see an other way to get R under 1, to keep it there and perhaps to bring it to 0: The number K is the dispersions factor. 2 weeks ago the scientists tought this factor would be over 1 like with the flu. Now they are sure it is under 1. They think K is around 0.4. So if you could prevent these superspreading events it would be possible to bring down the R rate way under 1 and this with way less serious illness for most of the people. And without big lockdowns and even without vaccine it could be possible to stop the virus totaly. If only more people in the world would understand this concept.
That is the reason why I am now absolutly pro wearing masks and try to convince everybody to do it!!!
Edit: I forgot one important thing and possibly the most important. They found that all of this superspreading events took place indoor with bad aircondition and with people loud singing or speaking. So everybody should try to go out More or open up the windows for fresh air flow. If this and wearing masks is all that is needed to keep R under 1 to finaly stop the epidemic, it would just be smart to try it.

#14972 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

In New Zealand we are down to 1 known/active case in the whole country

And we can have events up to 100 people ....

SO I’M DOING A BIG PINBALL EVENT AT MY PLACE TOMORROW NIGHT!! Everyone welcome!

50 people!! COVID FREE!!

booooooyaaaa!!!

Sometimes it’s good to live at the bottom of the planet.

rd

#14973 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

And we can have events up to 100 people ....
SO I’M DOING A BIG PINBALL EVENT AT MY PLACE TOMORROW NIGHT!! Everyone welcome!
50 people!! COVID FREE!!
booooooyaaaa!!!
Sometimes it’s good to live at the bottom of the planet.
rd

See fellas - New Zealand could do 5 million tests this week and it wouldn’t result in increased cases. Because they have it under control.

#14975 3 years ago
gv680_200529 (resized).jpggv680_200529 (resized).jpg
#14976 3 years ago

This is the least alarming thing currently happening.

B45A65D4-9FB9-4F13-BA94-8DA0579C8D4C (resized).jpegB45A65D4-9FB9-4F13-BA94-8DA0579C8D4C (resized).jpeg
#14977 3 years ago
Quoted from clg:

It's interesting how things work .
My state Victoria has over 6 million people .
New Zealand has under 5 million people .
Victoria has had 19 deaths .
New Zealand has had 22 deaths .
Majority of business here have been operating and our borders are open to the other states .
New Zealand had a full-on lockdown for 4 weeks not even bottle shops or McDonald's were open .
We have around 1600 cases .
New Zealand has 1 known case .
It looks like short term pain for long-term gain is the way to go .

#14980 3 years ago

If this is accurate it would logically follow that any possible natural herd immunity is going to be some degree closer than has been otherwise suspected/assumed.

#14981 3 years ago

Another gut busting video clip. Thank you Habo

That's the second time you have strained my rib muscles.

#14982 3 years ago

One thing I can't figure out...if Ford and GM re-tooled some factories to ramp up vent production and Charmin and Angel Soft production and sales skyrocketed, how come 3M hasnt tripled their manufacturing of N65 masks? It's been 3 months, and I havent heard a single story of them stepping up. Maybe a supply chain issue? Whatever their reason, its unacceptable.

#14983 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

One thing I can't figure out...if Ford and GM re-tooled some factories to ramp up vent production and Charmin and Angel Soft production and sales skyrocketed, how come 3M hasnt tripled their manufacturing of N65 masks? It's been 3 months, and I havent heard a single story of them stepping up. Maybe a supply chain issue? Whatever their reason, its unacceptable.

3M basically had their chinese factories nationalized and they haven't been sending masks here. Maybe a US factory would be a good idea now?

#14984 3 years ago

Just for you Habo...when I make water outside I want to kill myself...better move the branch cutter.

947507F8-7BBF-45FE-9DF8-C6736151139B (resized).jpeg947507F8-7BBF-45FE-9DF8-C6736151139B (resized).jpeg

#14985 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

[quoted image]

Yeah, now the WHO and CDC are saying 2 different things on who and when you should wear masks, crazy.

#14986 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Another gut busting video clip. Thank you Habo
That's the second time you have strained my rib muscles.

Glad to make you laugh. I think if you laugh a few times a day you'll live longer. Cheers!

Quoted from Jaybird815:

Yeah, now the WHO and CDC are saying 2 different things on who and when you should wear masks, crazy.

Screw the WHO. It makes me crazy also. They tour one year, retire, then tour again. Pick a side Daltrey!

#14987 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Gotta go with The Who on this one. Won’t get fooled again!

#14988 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m not so sure, we are talking about my generation

#14990 3 years ago

I somehow think we’re missing a comedic moment here....

Who’s on first?
88DBC34D-A181-41D3-869F-0E203CC08FC9 (resized).jpeg88DBC34D-A181-41D3-869F-0E203CC08FC9 (resized).jpeg

No. The Who’s on first.
548BF069-C1DD-45F2-B85F-DC1AB15D150C (resized).jpeg548BF069-C1DD-45F2-B85F-DC1AB15D150C (resized).jpeg

No,no,no. The W.H.O. Is on first
5A44155C-7A37-4932-92FC-643109237AFD (resized).jpeg5A44155C-7A37-4932-92FC-643109237AFD (resized).jpeg

#14991 3 years ago

Nobody say the song, dammit!

#14992 3 years ago

Or pinball Wizard

#14993 3 years ago
Quoted from Tiltboss:

are they allowing foreign citizens to come in if they agree to quarantine? I've been 3 times my father in law is kiwi...North island waimarama..fell I'm love. I wish I could live there...it's the best from the air to the dairy to the meat to the people ..hardly any cops anywhere lol .I love it. we wanna go agsin bit would we be in quarantine in our house or some facility? thnx I want meat pies with watties!!!!!
PS where are the spots to play pinball anywhere near hawkes bay or Napier?? cheerz

Right now travel in is very limited, citizens and permanent residents only in hotels as we have lots of space there at the moment. There have been a very small number of exceptions made but those look likely to expand for business reasons. Looks like we may start doing a lot more movies/series filming here since we have the facilities and hopefully no covid. Also talk about letting in foreign students again all with quarantine first. The idea is to start letting in high value visitors.

Not a lot of public venues in hawkes bay but there are a couple but there is a local league active there.

I moved here from the USA about 15 years ago. I don't regret it!

#14994 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's interesting how things work .
My state Victoria has over 6 million people .
New Zealand has under 5 million people .
Victoria has had 19 deaths .
New Zealand has had 22 deaths .
Majority of business here have been operating and our borders are open to the other states .
New Zealand had a full-on lockdown for 4 weeks not even bottle shops or McDonald's were open .
We have around 1600 cases .
New Zealand has 1 known case .
It looks like short term pain for long-term gain is the way to go .

We just crossed over to 5 million people officially! We have had very few cases for a while now, below. The recent ones that show up below were basically old cases that got added to the count not active cases.

You guys are doing well in Aussie it will just take a bit longer to crush it out without mega lockdown which had its pros and cons.

It's still not over though as it will be easy enough to get a case in from a pilot or whoever and there we go again. But for now things are getting pretty normal so best to just enjoy it!

daily-cases-29may20 (1) (resized).pngdaily-cases-29may20 (1) (resized).png
#14995 3 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

3M basically had their chinese factories nationalized and they haven't been sending masks here. Maybe a US factory would be a good idea now?

There is a small 3M factory in the US making these masks, last I heard they were on 3 shifts. The only thing I can imagine is the output is being designated to certain customers.

#14996 3 years ago

People are really starting to get fancy in quarantine...

Screenshot_20200529-154106~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200529-154106~2 (resized).png
#14997 3 years ago

Still being paid to stay home but have to show personal growth. Ive gotten my A+, Network+, and Security+ certs this month. That makes over a dozen IT, cybersecurity, and project management certs in the signature block. Need to get back to work and stop studying.

#14998 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Glad to make you laugh. I think if you laugh a few times a day you'll live longer. Cheers!

Screw the WHO. It makes me crazy also. They tour one year, retire, then tour again. Pick a side Daltrey!

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m not so sure, we are talking about my generation

What don't you all just fade away, don't try to dig what we all say.

#14999 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Starting Friday in Virginia, if I understood the rule, people are required to wear a mask when inside public buildings.

It's like that here in Washington State, but it's not really enforced unless it's by the business. Costco definitely enforces it and everyone there is wearing a mask, Trader Joe's limits the number of people in the store and has a lot of signs about masks while you are waiting, probably 95% of customers are wearing a mask. Other grocery stores it's more in the 75% range... more and more masks as this goes on, rather than less, which is interesting. And also maybe why my state's infection rate continues to drop. We were number one in the nation when this started, now we are like 28th, each day another state passes us. We are starting to open up again, but at a much more cautious rate, per county, based on infection rate metrics.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/300?hl=rwmech5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.