272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 576.
#13150 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Funny you mention that .
My father-in-law passed away early March , his car has been sitting at our place since then and the battery is totally dead . How long do you think you have to drive it to charge the battery .

You’ll need a new battery at this point.

#13151 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Funny you mention that .
My father-in-law passed away early March , his car has been sitting at our place since then and the battery is totally dead . How long do you think you have to drive it to charge the battery .

I copied this.

Car Maintenance / Car Battery Maintenance
How Long Does it Take to Recharge a Car Battery by Driving?
January 27, 2012
1 Comments Email
In order to recharge your car battery while driving you will need to operate the vehicle over 1,000 RPM’s for a sustained period of time. The longer the battery has been dead, the longer it will take to fully recharge it. However, by driving for at least a half an hour at 1,000 RPM’s, you should charge your battery enough that you will be able to restart the vehicle once you turn it off. Driving for an hour, without using the lights, radio or other electrical devices, should fully charge your battery.

#13152 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Why is America’s covid death rate twice that of Canada.
“The overwhelming opinion points to three main contributors: longstanding issues related to health care, politics and one particular city.”
https://apple.news/AXCuxteynRuCeJ_0v2Bgb2Q

Comparing the US and Canada is like comparing Toronto and Newfoundland. Very different areas with different population densities.

#13153 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

You’ll need a new battery at this point.

Quoted from chad:

I copied this.
Car Maintenance / Car Battery Maintenance
How Long Does it Take to Recharge a Car Battery by Driving?
January 27, 2012
1 Comments Email
In order to recharge your car battery while driving you will need to operate the vehicle over 1,000 RPM’s for a sustained period of time. The longer the battery has been dead, the longer it will take to fully recharge it. However, by driving for at least a half an hour at 1,000 RPM’s, you should charge your battery enough that you will be able to restart the vehicle once you turn it off. Driving for an hour, without using the lights, radio or other electrical devices, should fully charge your battery.

Thanks guys , I'll jump it and take it for a long drive and see how we go .

#13156 3 years ago

New York has as many people as Canada does yet Canada is the 2nd largest country in the world. Cats and dogs comparison

#13157 3 years ago
9C78E42E-A311-4877-A1AA-101A4B3EA403.gif9C78E42E-A311-4877-A1AA-101A4B3EA403.gif
#13158 3 years ago
0F461237-B768-423C-AFEA-AEF18E793068.jpeg0F461237-B768-423C-AFEA-AEF18E793068.jpeg
#13159 3 years ago

To the Just Flu'ers - The CDC flu mortality numbers are estimates, not reported flu deaths. In the last 6 flu seasons the actual Reported Flu Deaths have ranged from 3,448-15,620. CDC then takes that yearly number and runs it through an algorithm to come up with the Estimated Flu Deaths that occurred for the year. Thats where the 60,000 number comes from.

The Covid death number is a Reported number. It will be adjusted upwards at a later date. But 72,000 Reported deaths in 3 months is huge - it is a national emergency and fully warrants a vigorous response - more vigorous than what has been enacted. Comparing the Reported number of Covid deaths to the Estimated flu deaths number is not useful. Of course, it's not useful anyway because <drumroll>.......Covid is not Flu.

I suggest that comparing the Estimated Flu Death number for a year to the Reported Covid-19 death number for 3 months is purposely misleading, dangerous, and possibly criminal.

But for you hardcore Flu Enthusiasts - I suggest you read this article (was posted previously by someone, but some people have obviously not read it):

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/comparing-covid-19-deaths-to-flu-deaths-is-like-comparing-apples-to-oranges/

#13160 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

To the Just Flu'ers - The CDC flu mortality numbers are estimates, not reported flu deaths. In the last 6 flu seasons the actual Reported Flu Deaths have ranged from 3,448-15,620. CDC then takes that yearly number and runs it through an algorithm to come up with the Estimated Flu Deaths that occurred for the year. Thats where the 60,000 number comes from.
The Covid death number is a Reported number. It will be adjusted upwards at a later date. But 72,000 Reported deaths in 3 months is huge - it is a national emergency and fully warrants a vigorous response - more vigorous than what has been enacted. Comparing the Reported number of Covid deaths to the Estimated flu deaths number is not useful. Of course, it's not useful anyway because <drumroll>.......Covid is not Flu.
I suggest that comparing the Estimated Flu Death number for a year to the Reported Covid-19 death number for 3 months is purposely misleading, dangerous, and possibly criminal.
But for you hardcore Flu Enthusiasts - I suggest you read this article (was posted previously by someone, but some people have obviously not read it):
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/comparing-covid-19-deaths-to-flu-deaths-is-like-comparing-apples-to-oranges/

You are gonna have to post this in meme form if you expect anybody to pay attention to it.

If it can't fit in a meme?

IT"S FAKE NEWS!!!!

#13161 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Perhaps the CDC purposely gives inflated flu death estimates in order to encourage more people to get a flu shot each year.

#13162 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Perhaps the CDC purposely gives inflated flu death estimates in order to encourage more people to get a flu shot each year.

If big pharma makes their 'donation' every year?

#13163 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I only got flu shots sporadically through the years. Hell, I did not know anyone died of the flu until this Covid hit; They sure kept that a close secret.

I will not be missing any flu shots in the future, though.

#13164 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The give us free cookies at work to incentivize the flu shot, that's enough for me.

#13165 3 years ago

I sent an email to a relative:
-------------------------------------

We are now at 70,000 deaths. Now Trump and company are saying expectations for us to see 3,000 deaths a day.

( I included a few links )

And in other news, the country is opening back up. I hope the administration has things under control. That is what I have been hearing since way back when we had zero cases in the U.S.

But I ain’t leaving home.

Stay home. Stay safe.
==========================

This is what I got back.
--------------------------------------------

What do you expect? People have to go back to work. bible talks about a virus with no cure, or is that what I read?
Not Trump's problem. It you and I are to blame when we go out un protective.

#13166 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The give us free cookies at work to incentivize the flu shot, that's enough for me.

I got paid like $2 through Go365 to get one this year with my work insurance.

#13167 3 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

It is at least 3 times more
deadly and at least twice as contagious as the flu.

Thanks Doc for confirming the same basic information I’ve received from people that are in the medical field here in Pittsburgh. Even UPMC, one of the nation’s leaders in healthcare, has had enough and are in the process of ramping up their elective surgeries and returning to normal. Two of the nurses I talked to work for UPMC and both said that it’s not what they thought it was and anticipated much worse when it comes to the disease and the numbers they were prepared to treat. Most will say that is because of social distancing and other efforts made and maybe so. I’m not sure as to what effect the social distancing guidelines have had on results as I see many people every day not practicing it. So what is the percentage of people actually practicing social distancing? I’m sure it reduced cases and deaths, but to what extent? It seems New York’s numbers are in decline. I would think if everyone was social distancing, New York would not of had such high numbers for so long and would have been on the decline much sooner. Who knows? I’m sure that will be debated for years to come. I do not believe we should continue to keep the country closed for something that is approximately 3 times more deadly than the flu according to our own Pinball Doc. Here are some articles that support my opinion...

In this article Dr. Donald Yealy, UPMC’s chair of emergency medicine, even comments on comparisons to the flu...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/news/2020/04/umpc-argues-covid-19-not-as-deadly-as-feared-says-its-hospitals-will-shift-back-to-normal.html%3foutputType=amp

Here is another regarding UPMC ignoring the ban on elective surgeries that was a directive by Gov. Wolf...

https://www.post-gazette.com/business/healthcare-business/2020/04/20/UPMC-ramps-up-elective-surgeries-COVID-tom-wolf-nate-wardle-ban-CMS/stories/202004200075

Here is an article on what UPMC is now doing regarding testing...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/upmc-entering-new-phase-coronavirus-testing/HEIWRUSNSFDP7KG4ERWDHSQWKA/%3foutputType=amp

I try to get as little info as possible from the mainstream media vultures and read as much local and regional news as I can. This thread is very political without being political. I have asked many hard and specific questions and instead of people answering my questions and offering their opinion I received downvotes. For what it’s worth, ever since this thread went into post approval mode I have not gave one up or down vote. Everything here is just people’s opinions and most are well thought out even if I disagree. Why would I downvote that?

I also fully understand that wearing a mask is to prevent transmission and prevent the spread to others because of the high number of asymptomatic carriers. However, as this pandemic progresses, it will shift to those that are at risk being the ones wearing masks if they choose to do so and those that are healthy not. Once again, personal risk assessment and accountability.

Oh well, this is clearly a case where we have to agree to disagree when it comes to whether or not it is time to return to normal. As for myself, I am going to live my life as much as I possibly can while following the guidelines set forth by our government. As I have said before, I DO support the ongoing reopening of our country and hope we continue to do so in a timely manner to minimize the potential for a national economic crisis that many here are underestimating. On that note, I’m off to play some pball...

#13168 3 years ago

40ccoq (resized).jpg40ccoq (resized).jpg

#13169 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

But for you hardcore Flu Enthusiasts - I suggest you read

And...They're out.

#13170 3 years ago

I don’t have an issue with someone debating when and how the country should reopen.

I do have an issue with someone comparing this to the flu or posting unrelated death stats in an attempt to minimize this pandemic.

By the way, I think someone posted some meme about how the doctors were wrong in their predictions? As I recall the “it’s just the flu, everyone is overreacting” crowd was previously trumpeting the reduction in the Washington University projection to 60,000 deaths from the 100,000-230,000 dead by August projection Birx had mentioned.

Now we are at 70,000 dead in early May. I would say 100,000 dead by August is a near certainty. So, how are people still posting a meme about projections being wrong?

#13171 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are gonna have to post this in meme form if you expect anybody to pay attention to it.
If it can't fit in a meme?
IT"S FAKE NEWS!!!!

How is this?

40cgh7 (resized).jpg40cgh7 (resized).jpg
#13172 3 years ago

Now we are at 70,000 dead in early May. I would say 100,000 dead by August is a near certainty. So, how are people still posting a meme about projections being wrong?

Well, the genius of pathological meme posting is that memes require no research, don't have to be true, can be flat out lies or deception, can dumb down the most complicated thing to the simplest banality...

Basically, if the meme conforms in any way with your world view, you just post it and snicker. People are posting these ridiculous, worthless memes because it's easier than trying to express a view that may or may not have any credibility to it, and you don't even have to think. And when you get called out for your dumb meme's complete lack of value, well, hey, I didn't type that! Just posting an "interesting" meme! It really works out for the uninformed and unaccountable.

Don't expect it to stop any time soon. After all, we don't ban cars because 38,000 people a year die in the US in auto accidents do we?!?!

Oh wait, 75,000 are dead now in only two months?

Ok, well...Diabetes! Thanks, meme! And when we pass Diabetes deaths in a matter of days (83,000 deaths)...well, have I got an Alzheimer's meme you are gonna LOVE!

#13173 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

EDIT: Call your local IRS and SS office. They will get you fixed up.

I agree. This is what I would do.

#13174 3 years ago

I want to get ahead of the curve, by going on record that I predict that once everything is said and done and the numbers are tallied up...

Even NOFX got it wrong, COVID-19 is much less deadly than the seasonal flu.

Looking back to the past,
Predictions of the end
Unseen ultra violet rays
Are beating on my head
Nuclear threat want to bet will be our demise
The day will come when we'll look to apocalyptic skies
When the news had spread, that soon we'd all be dead
Well it just blew our minds
No one could have guessed that our worst fears at best
Figments of our time
So it seems that our dreams will never come to be
How can such a stupid thing destroy humanity?
A few weeks till extinction and there's nothing we can do
A message sent to other worlds will say "It was just the flu"
There's no lesson to be learned
There's no one left to learn it

#13175 3 years ago

It is at least 3 times more deadly and at least twice as contagious as the flu. ”

Since someone latched onto this...I hope everyone realizes that it’s possible for something to be “only” 3x as deadly and still cause 10x the number of deaths. We’re in year 0 of this virus, almost nobody has immunity and there’s no vaccine. Let’s say that seasonal flu infects 60 million Americans a year, about 20%. Now compare that to letting SARS-CoV-2 run wild, and say 70% get infected. If you do the math, that’s 10.5 times the number of deaths.

Always think about what numbers mean in context.

#13176 3 years ago

There are a lot of shady grifters coming out the woodwork to take advantage of the COVID-19 situation and make outlandish promises that they can't ultimately deliver on.

How Profit and Incompetence Delayed N95 Masks While People Died at the VA

Federal agencies have hired contractors with no experience to find respirators and masks, fueling a black market filled with price gouging and multiple layers of profiteering brokers. One contractor called them “buccaneers and pirates.”

https://www.propublica.org/article/how-profit-and-incompetence-delayed-n95-masks-while-people-died-at-the-va

Oh well, at least that keeps them out of NIB pinball for the time being.

In other news: Stay tuned to see the 9 different models of N95 respirator masks Deeproot has promised to show by November 2020!

#13177 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

There are a lot of shady grifters coming out the woodwork to take advantage of the COVID-19 situation and make outlandish promises that they can't ultimately deliver on.

Oh well, at least that keeps them out of NIB pinball for the time being.
In other news: Stay tuned to see the 9 different models of N95 respirator masks Deeproot has promised to show by November 2020!

N95s are easy.

#13178 3 years ago

For those telling others they should be locked up indefinitely - are you losing everything following what you advocate or just expecting others to do so? I can do this indefinitely - won't be selling off any games to pay bills. Me telling others to end up in the street to make me feel better would be..... what's the word... selfish (as well as counterproductive as they are still out of their homes w/out permission). As far as I can see, no one wanting to return to work is trying force me out of my cushy lair, so even if I'm terrified and want to burrow in I can do so.

It's hard to expect the peasants to take this more seriously when the emperors do not. Issue a lockdown order, wife goes on vacation to FL. Threaten the little people with prison for leaving their home without permission, make a trip to the hair stylist. Then when asked why they granted an exemption to themselves their family, celebrities, etc. tell the person asking to shut up. Predict 2.2 million deaths in the US then shag your married girlfriend after testing positive for the virus (so she can take it home to spouse and kids). If the elites genuinely believe what they say and want the power + money that now comes with public office perhaps they could obey their own edicts? Some are the same ones that downplayed it early on (no human to human transmission - it's just like cold or flu) and encouraged the peasants to get out business as usual.

For those who may be getting ramped up over the Johns Hopkins "forecast" of 3000 deaths per day, the person who authored that said it "is not a forecast and it is inaccurate to present it as a forecast". Very practical thing to say given the dismal track record of forecasts associated with this subject but maybe this will be the first accurate one. Everyone is guessing and many have an agenda that overcomes their objectivity if it ever existed. Headlines first, explanations and corrections later.

#13179 3 years ago

When this story emerged about the much more dominant and contagious mutated version of the virus, it explained a lot. As Ca. and the west coast were probably the first areas in the USA with Covid-19 infections, it did not explain how the east coast got hit so much harder.

Now it makes sense that the west coast got hit with the original strain, which could also explain why China's numbers, if close to accurate are relatively low as is the west coast, while the east coast got hit with the mutatated strain that originated in Europe.

This is far from over as heat doesn't seem to affect the virus as much as light, especially sunlight. It thrives in a darker or artificially lit non UV indoor environment and could mutate again and again.

I'm going to add that as the USA starts to open things back up so soon, this could get real ugly fast. Apparently no lessons learned from the 1918-1920 pandemic. Interesting thing about that one is it started about the time chemical warfare first saw action in WWI.

#13181 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Since someone latched onto this...I hope everyone realizes that it’s possible for something to be “only” 3x as deadly and still cause 10x the number of deaths. We’re in year 0 of this virus, almost nobody has immunity and there’s no vaccine. Let’s say that seasonal flu infects 60 million Americans a year, about 20%. Now compare that to letting SARS-CoV-2 run wild, and say 70% get infected. If you do the math, that’s 10.5 times the number of deaths.
Always think about what numbers mean in context.

Good point, I shouldn’t have assumed that people would realize that if something is 3x more deadly and 2X as contagious those things multiply when considering overall deaths.

I’m just going to accept that some people can’t be taught and leave it at that.

#13182 3 years ago

I’m not sure what the big deal is about masks...I get emails every day from folks in China ready to give me a great deaL on a few boxes.

#13183 3 years ago

In theory if EVERYONE could just stay at home and self isolate for three weeks the virus would just go away. I know this is totally impossible but what people don't seem to realize is the reason this virus keeps spreading (worse in the US than anywhere else) is it spreads by contact with other people. It isn't being spread by blowing through the air, by getting bit by insects, etc. It is being spread mostly by stupid people doing stupid things because they are "special".

Sadly I don't see a quick end to this because "Americans" are more concerned about "their rights" than they are about saving lives. And big business is more concerned about profits (or losses) than saving lives. Our government seems to be walking a tightrope trying to keep people happy while also trying to slow down the spread of this virus. And the economy is basically screwed until this goes away regardless of what regulations are in place.

Maybe it is time to just open things up again and let those who are going to die go ahead and die? Maybe it is time to let people do as they dam well please? But regardless of what people do we have a "long road" back to "normal'.

I don't blame anyone - I understand all sides of the story - but personally I think the worst is yet to come and I really don't see any way to change that.

#13184 3 years ago

Wow. The amount of disrespect occurring during all of this and how some people refuse to be even be remotely inconvenienced is disturbing. To top it all off no one can seem to agree on the facts. There seems to be an article, a doctor, or a scientist that can contradict every viewpoint. If someone doesn't like how data on the virus is being presented they can just browse the internet for an article with "science" that they approve of. We seem to quickly be going to the "every man for himself" strategy with the way things are going.

#13185 3 years ago

I am very pleased they have opened the beaches for surfing.

The surfers I have known are exempt from pandemics or having a job they would miss, so it all works out pretty well. Plus it is a fact that sunshine itself kills the virus almost instantly once outside a human host.

#13186 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

My grandmother received a Stimulus check.

Did you find any guidance on what to do with the check? We just got one for my deceased Mother-in-law. There are a couple clues that this is happening a LOT. (1) The topic is hitting the news today, and (2) there is a check box on the front of the envelope that says "If recipient is deceased, check here and drop in mailbox". Just business-as-usual for the U.S. Gov. I guess. Also, they SHOULD have had a clue that they were mailing the check to a dead person since it had the word deceased right in the address line.

#13187 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Maybe it is time to just open things up again and let those who are going to die go ahead and die? Maybe it is time to let people do as they dam well please?

If people only had the potential to hurt themselves, then I'd be all for it. Unfortunately, when people run around without masks or fail to maintain proper physical distances from others, it has the potential to kill me or someone in my family.

#13189 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

To top it all off no one can seem to agree on the facts. There seems to be an article, a doctor, or a scientist that can contradict every viewpoint. If someone doesn't like how data on the virus is being presented they can just browse the internet for an article with "science" that they approve of.

This is one of the things I've been finding so difficult. I try to get my news and information from an array of carefully vetted sources. Even still, I often find conflicting articles that appear to be equally well written and researched. Consequently, my mood and my overall outlook on things is constantly changing based on what particular article I just read. One moment I'll feel optimistic because a promising vaccine just started human trials. Then I'll read another article and be certain that a vaccine is never going to happen. It's downright maddening!

#13190 3 years ago

I'm surprised that I still only know 1 person that got this. She was in her 20s and she recovered pretty well. It would almost be easier (?) to live in a hot spot where everyone knows someone who died from COVID-19, so everyone's being careful.

#13191 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I'm surprised that I still only know 1 person that got this. She was in her 20s and she recovered pretty well. It would almost be easier (?) to live in a hot spot where everyone knows someone who died from COVID-19, so everyone's being careful.

There is definitely a huge variance in the level of fear based on how widespread the outbreak is where you live. For example, my mother-in-law has been much more lackadaisical about wearing a mask or social distancing when she goes out. She lives in Vegas where they have only had about 260 COVID related deaths in the entire state so far. In comparison, we have had over 2600 deaths in Illinois.

#13192 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

In theory if EVERYONE could just stay at home and self isolate for three weeks the virus would just go away. I know this is totally impossible but what people don't seem to realize is the reason this virus keeps spreading (worse in the US than anywhere else) is it spreads by contact with other people. It isn't being spread by blowing through the air, by getting bit by insects, etc.

LOL the virus isn't going away. Polio hasn't gone away, measles hasn't gone away, freakin bubonic plague hasn't gone away. It does spread through the air hence the masks we should all be wearing. Did I miss the sarcasm tag with this sentence or what?

#13193 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am very pleased they have opened the beaches for surfing.
The surfers I have known are exempt from pandemics or having a job they would miss, so it all works out pretty well. Plus it is a fact that sunshine itself kills the virus almost instantly once outside a human host.

Not to dispute your facts but the study cited by the White House (that got dwarfed by a certain person advocating injecting disinfectant or blasting people with high intensity radiation) showed that the half life of coronavirus in summer sun on a surface was 2 minutes. That means half the total virus is alive in 2 minutes, 25% is alive in 4 minutes, etc.

So that’s not exactly “almost instantly” but your point is taken that a surfer by himself on the ocean in full sun would be highly unlikely to spread coronavirus. He might get eaten by a shark but he won’t spread coronavirus.

#13194 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

If people only had the potential to hurt themselves, then I'd be all for it. Unfortunately, when people run around without masks or fail to maintain proper physical distances from others, it has the potential to kill me or someone in my family.

I was at walmart yesterday for the first time in 2 months. I've been avoiding it specifically because I knew there would be people there who would simply ignore the rules. And as it turned out, there were a handful of people roaming around without masks on, going the wrong way down aisles, and not following distancing rules. Although, to be fair, they were more or less following the 6ft rule front and back...just not on their sides...

#13195 3 years ago

I was just out walking around the neighborhood with my wife and I was shocked to see two moms that I know walking together side by side with no masks. I honestly don't get it.

#13196 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

there were a handful of people roaming around without masks on, going the wrong way down aisles, and not following distancing rules

Quoted from gweempose:

I was shocked to see two moms that I know walking together side by side with no masks

And will be the first ones crying on social media upon contraction of Covid, "oh woe is me, why me, please help me..."

#13197 3 years ago

So that’s not exactly “almost instantly” but your point is taken that a surfer by himself on the ocean in full sun would be highly unlikely to spread coronavirus. He might get eaten by a shark but he won’t spread coronavirus.

Yes, even if he was to cough into the ocean, it would take quite some time in the water in the blazing sun, before it could find it's way into another host. Also, many surfers by nature already practice social distancing.

And the other thing to consider, especially here in the Pacific, is most who do spend a lot of time in the water have to have solid, working immune systems, as the oceans are basically big toilets now, full of bacteria and other disease.

I only got infected once, and that was in a quarter inch deep gash over my eye that I got when a surfboard hit it and then it got sewed up inside. Staph is no fun, especially inside your head when it blows up like a balloon.

#13198 3 years ago

It's worse than just people not wearing masks. Yesterday on a quick outing, I saw three people with their masks riding under their noses similar to the picture. One of them was a busy body breaking out of the waiting line twice and invading other people's space. He was completely oblivious on both accounts.
Another person's white mask was filthy and tattered, obviously reused multiple times.

At another store I saw two people, both with properly fitted masks, chatting about a foot apart and touching one another with friendly gestures. From the conversation I could tell they were not a couple.

My point is that well intended people are nearly just as bad as the non-wearing masks people. - I'm discouraged.

zzzzz200201063032LQXE (resized).jpegzzzzz200201063032LQXE (resized).jpeg
There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 264 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/264?hl=pinball_gizzard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.