272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 576.
#13100 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

One good thing about this virus: No Robocalls.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/05/tech/robocalls-decline-coronavirus/index.html
"Americans experienced a drop in the amount of robocalls flooding their phones in April, helped by international call centers being shut down during the global pandemic and government efforts to stop Covid-19-related scams."

Right now, I'll take the robocalls!!

#13101 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

An interesting thing happened today. My grandmother received a Stimulus check. She passed away over 6 months ago and she hadn't had a tax return filed in about 20 years.

Apparently it’s happened quite a bit.

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/8C1706CA-8A33-11EA-805E-BE7772630DE1

#13102 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

An interesting thing happened today. My grandmother received a Stimulus check. She passed away over 6 months ago and she hadn't had a tax return filed in about 20 years.

This is how dead people vote!

#13103 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

According to the CDC, it was about 61,000.
From: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden-averted/2017-2018.htm
The "flu season" is around 5-6 months, and varies from year to year. Some years it is short, some years long. Even though flu is around all year, the season is when it is most active.
So that averages out to about 10,000 deaths a month.

So I agree, this is not an order of magnitude worse. Right now I think there are about 2000 deaths a day. Which compares to about 333 deaths a day in the flu season. However I think current estimates are about 3000 deaths a day around June 1st. So at that point, yes, we will be getting very close to an order of magnitude worse.

I brought this whole topic up weeks ago and it still doesn’t make sense to me. I have seen numbers as high as 80,000 for that particular year, but let’s use the number 61,000 you provided from the CDC. So 61,000 flu deaths was fine and acceptable, but let’s hypothetically speaking say 100,000-200,000 covid deaths is not? 333 is okay, but 2000 is not? This makes no sense to me. Where is the line of what is considered acceptable? Where is the line that we shut down the country? If we have a flu season where we expect 100,000 to die, which is not unreasonable, will we shut down the country for that? I don’t believe we will see 3000 deaths per day as the numbers in general have plateaued and are trending downward, but I’ve been wrong before. I’ve gone full circle in this thread. So for me personally, I think this may have ran its course.

#13104 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

By your estimates, how many do you think will die this year from the Coronavirus?

I would say a total of between 100,000 and 200,000 by the end of summer with the numbers falling somewhere closer to the middle of that range. In other words, double the amount of what a severe flu season causes. I don’t want to even begin to predict this coming fall and winter as this would be a new season as it is with the flu. I do believe that Dr. Birx and crew will be right and the worst of this will be behind us by Memorial Day with the numbers in significant decline.

#13105 3 years ago

People need to just stop comparing this to the flu. It’s NOT the flu. It is at least 3 times more
deadly and at least twice as contagious as the flu.

I also don’t understand why people are still posting heart disease deaths and car accident death stats. It’s apples and oranges. First of all you can’t compare a yearly heart disease death total to a 3 month COVID-19 total. Make the two stats over an equal timeframe before you try to compare. Secondly, so what? So because COVID-19 hasn’t killed 500,000 people in 3 months we shouldn’t care? The COVID deaths are in addition to all the other causes of death, not instead of. I wonder if a mass bombing happened and killed 80,000 Americans if these same people would be saying “Well hell, heart disease killed 600,000 last year so move on!”

#13106 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm curious to know how many of you are wearing gloves when you do your errands. I've been wearing gloves every time I go someplace where I'll be touching stuff (i.e. grocery store, post office, gas pump, etc...). I also wear gloves when I am sorting through the mail or unboxing packages. I realize that the virus can't be spread through skin absorption, but I find that the gloves help remind me not touch my face. I also feel like once I take the gloves off, there is less potential virus on my hands. Obviously, I still thoroughly sanitize/wash them after.

Just a mask under the new mandated law . Carry a bottle of iso alcohol and towel. Anyone else experience your glasses fogging up while wearing mask, ratger annoying.

#13107 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

You are not the only one that has happened to. Do not keep it. Do not try to pass Go. Give it back. They will find you and it will be for fraud.

It happens with social security checks once in awhile. Usually, though, the surviving spouse needed the money and kept cashing the checks. They usually get by with it for about 6 months.

EDIT: Call your local IRS and SS office. They will get you fixed up.

#13108 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

There was a death certificate filed. Im just guessing they are slow? That certainly isn't typical. When it comes to money, they are typically lightning fast to cut things off.
Now I have to find out where to return it. I'm sure they would come ringing quickly if it were spent.

Just use the $$ to buy a Tales from the Crypt pin.

Title checks out.

#13109 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

If someone is concerned they are going to get the virus from an individual not wearing a mask, then the concerned person can be the one to wear a mask or not go out at all.

The mask has to be worn by the CARRIER for the mask to prevent transmission. And since you don’t know whether or not YOU are a carrier, you should wear a mask.

#13110 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I wear gloves whenever I'm handling something that other people have handled.

I have relatives who still get mail for deceased relatives who have been gone for over 10 years. And those deceased relatives never resided at the address. Their names are on a list somewhere.
I think official mail finally stopped after about 5 years of telling senders that they were deceased. Now it's just junk mail, AARP magazine offers, loan offers, and whatnot. These organizations don't seem to care that they are sending mail to dead people at addresses where they've never resided.

When my neighbor had to move to a care home several years ago, I looked after the house for her grown daughter. The mailbox was always full of junk mail. Finally, the son-in-law removed the mail box and that solved the problem.

#13111 3 years ago

What a timely announcement, just in time for the economies reopening...

"The coronavirus that emerged in Wuhan, China, over four months ago has since mutated and the new, dominant strain spreading across the U.S. appears to be even more contagious, according to a new study.

The new strain began spreading in Europe in early February before migrating to other parts of the world, including the United States and Canada, becoming the dominant form of the virus across the globe by the end of March, researchers at the Los Alamos National Laboratory wrote in a 33-page report published Thursday on BioRxiv."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/05/the-coronavirus-mutated-and-appears-to-be-more-contagious-now-new-study-finds.html

#13112 3 years ago

I've been stuck in my basement "working" for far too long. I've rearranged all the furniture and for a brief minute, I even contemplated buying this Cthulhu steampunk mask on etsy.

il_794xN.2109330759_7gex (resized).jpgil_794xN.2109330759_7gex (resized).jpg

This whole thing needs to end soon.

#13113 3 years ago

With all of the old timers dying off and leaving empty homes behind one might be able to make some great real estate deals. Interest rates are zero; You could make one hell of a loan

Hell, I might even be able to move to New York and buy a brownstone.

#13114 3 years ago

Bioluminescent waves at Newport Beach, Ca
3600 (resized).jpg3600 (resized).jpg
4404 (resized).jpg4404 (resized).jpg
3233 (resized).jpg3233 (resized).jpg

#13115 3 years ago

https://abc7chicago.com/coronavirus-in-kids-with-symptoms/6152544/

Some Doctors say it is not related to cov19 .
4 kids have test positive to both. Hope this is not thr new wildfire.

#13116 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:Victoria is a big place. Melbourne is about 100klms from me.

Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Where those red circles are not.

Fair enough , these days I assume it's everywhere and everyone has it and act accordingly

#13117 3 years ago

Out of the mist comes the bearded old man, his face and hands weathered by time and the Sun. In his right hand he carries an ancient scroll. He unfurls it and it reads: Plague and GIANT KiLLER MURDER HORNETS!?
These things freak me out

#13118 3 years ago

spent the 45 minutes watching this recently uploaded video.

Coronavirus: Are Our Scientists Lying To Us?
Dr. Chris Martenson

presents a well documented technical analysis contending the virus is indeed man made. discusses furin cleavage sites, how SARS-Cov2 differs from otherwise closely related coronaviruses, and how elements of its genome are 'inserted' [presumably through lab experimentation], and how that differs from a mutation.

#13119 3 years ago

I doubt that you guys trot out these car accident statistics every 9/11 and say “wow, we totally overreacted”.

If we’re going to talk about getting back to normal, when can I go through airport security with a bottle of water and a fat tube of toothpaste?

#13120 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

This makes no sense to me. Where is the line of what is considered acceptable? Where is the line that we shut down the country?

The big difference with this one is how contagious it is, and how deadly it can be. Usually when you get the flu, you get sick pretty quickly. But with Covid-19, you take longer to start feeling the effects. So instead of being in bed sick, you are out and about in your normal life spreading it. After getting it, it seems to be luck as to what happens. But you don’t make your own luck here. Some factors play into it. Blood pressure, diabetes, overweight, asthma, other conditions all can contribute to your outcome, but you can’t predict it 100%.

Again, using my partner as an example, she came through it fine. Another person at work, dead. Patients at work, they were dying at a rate of 2 or 3 a day. They have never had something like this from flu. This is not the same. And it baffles me that people think this is the same unless they are seeing this level of death with their own eyes. The frigging National Guard had to come in there for testing everyone. Not. The. Flu.

#13121 3 years ago

having trouble comprehending that we still have to have these covid-vs-flu conversations.

Losing faith in humanity.

#13122 3 years ago

I think it is now every 2 weeks here someone starts the Flu comparisons. It's like if they say it enough it must be true.

#13123 3 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

People need to just stop comparing this to the flu. It’s NOT the flu. It is at least 3 times more
deadly and at least twice as contagious as the flu.
I also don’t understand why people are still posting heart disease deaths and car accident death stats. It’s apples and oranges. First of all you can’t compare a yearly heart disease death total to a 3 month COVID-19 total. Make the two stats over an equal timeframe before you try to compare. Secondly, so what? So because COVID-19 hasn’t killed 500,000 people in 3 months we shouldn’t care? The COVID deaths are in addition to all the other causes of death, not instead of. I wonder if a mass bombing happened and killed 80,000 Americans if these same people would be saying “Well hell, heart disease killed 600,000 last year so move on!”

It's because those are the exact lines being parroted by Fox News, AM radio and all the other usual suspects.

The severity of the virus apparently boils down to your media bias.

If you would have watched Fox News in 2014 you'd have thought it was the end of the world in the US because of the Ebola virus. We had what? 11 total cases and NO deaths?

Someone saved the video clips, if you don't remember or believe me...

If only they had the graphs that showed the annual number of deaths by heart attack, diabetes, or even the season flu, maybe they would have seen it differently?

#13124 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

With all of the old timers dying off and leaving empty homes behind one might be able to make some great real estate deals. Interest rates are zero; You could make one hell of a loan
Hell, I might even be able to move to New York and buy a brownstone.

But would you want to move to NY ?

#13125 3 years ago

People just want this to all be over so bad, they’ll say or believe anything.

I want it to be over too. Bad. I also fantasize about maybe I’ll get To see Judas Priest in September (I got front row tickets baby!) or that I’ll go to a pinball tournament in November.

And fantasizing about that is safe. And fun. And a diversion. Sometimes I even picture it, me headbanging in the front row with my pals stoned out of my gourd rocking the fuck out. Getting lost in these thoughts provides a brief respite some times.

The key is to not let it spill over into delusion or complete metal denial. A lot of people are still there, in Denial Valley.

Looks, Denial Valley is a nice place to visit this time of year, but I wouldn’t want to live there.

#13126 3 years ago

I'm waiting for folks to start bringing up that miracle drug Hydroxycloroquine again. I thought it was going to bring our viral enemy to its knees?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rick-bright-complaint-read-coronavirus-whistleblower-trump-hydroxychloroquine-a9500586.html

Guess not.

#13127 3 years ago

Germany: Had my pub closed for months now without hope, or some kind of perspective for the future. Tomorrow suddenly the goverment will anounce that the restaurants and pubs can open again from saturday on. This comes almost unsigned before because of massiv pressure from the industry. Don't get me wrong I am happy that I can open the pub again. But i still don't know what rules I have to follow now and if my pub can be profitable again.
I have a bad feeling about it. All I wanted before was a guide line, a timetable. If they had said, I have to wait 3, 6 months or longer that would have been hard but I had to find a way to live with it. Even a week ago they said, it is not the time to talk about reopening again and there will be no time to even think about it in the next weeks. Now from one day to the other.......BAM! In almost every state in germany we still have a massive lock down with no contact allowed for more than two people in the public. And now I read the news and they want me to believe that if I want to, I can open up again in the next few days???
I'm feeling like a caged animal that is set free again and unsure what to do with the freedom. What changed so fundamental with the virus? Is there a vaccine or a drug? A few days ago I hoped to wake up from the whole nightmare. I know, I should be happy and go to work again. But this feels unreal now, it feels like a trap for me: I open up again and I will try to make everything right, will follow the rules. But when there will be a second corona wave everybody will say, hey you are guilty, you are the one who wanted to open again. You got your wish now live with the deaths.
Never in my life before, my life was so surreal.

#13128 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

But would you want to move to NY ?

Yes. New York City is a helluva town.
Can't afford it these days. Maybe corona will bring back the Affordable 70 s in Manhattan. I would even take the seedy version of Times Square

#13129 3 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

I know it all sounds overly cautious

No it doesn't, Skip. The routine you describe doing sounds entirely appropriate. Condolences for losing your elderly Aunt to Covid - I fear few American families will be spared from loss before this subsides.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my Pinball 2000 H+V Video Sync Combiner kit

#13130 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

having trouble comprehending that we still have to have these covid-vs-flu conversations.
Losing faith in humanity.

Funny, you spelling “losing” correctly restored my faith in humanity.

#13131 3 years ago
952C5722-C2B9-4565-BE98-09B64997E8CC (resized).jpeg952C5722-C2B9-4565-BE98-09B64997E8CC (resized).jpeg
#13132 3 years ago

In Kansas they want to open up youth sports starting May 18th. I'm like woah there, we've closed schools but then you want to let youth sports resume while school would still be going on? I think the problem is that they consider gyms and youth sports the same thing...they definitely are not. I can go to the gym and keep my distance, was my hands, probably be ok. Youth sports, every game has like 50 to 100 people at it including the players, how is that going to work? Not even the NBA or MLB think it's safe and they have millions on the line, lol.

Even like youth baseball, probably the safest of all of them, you have kids in a dugout 1/2 the game, all touching the same ball, etc.

My son's youth soccer building probably has 1000 people per day going through it (indoor). Like what are they going to do the first time someone tests positive?

#13133 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Total deaths = 70,129.
Onward to 80K.

Tuesday ended up with 72,271 total deaths. Today's number was 2,350 new deaths. I was guessing we would be at 70K. I was a little light.

The charts have been modified.

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.34.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.34.01 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.37.23 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.37.23 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.36.28 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-05-05 at 9.36.28 PM (resized).png
#13134 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

It's because those are the exact lines being parroted by Fox News, AM radio and all the other usual suspects.

The severity of the virus apparently boils down to your media bias.

If you would have watched Fox News in 2014 you'd have thought it was the end of the world in the US because of the Ebola virus. We had what? 11 total cases and NO deaths?

Someone saved the video clips, if you don't remember or believe me...

Those are out of context snippets. I watched 30 seconds of this and developed ADHD as I did not know what the topic was and what context it was in, or what the timeline was during the pandemic that these things were said. Plus the sources ranged from Dr. Marc Segal to Sean Hannity.

If you ask somebody in January what the threat was versus today, you would get different answers. Nobody really knew how lethal the virus was, or how fast it could spread. Pretty much everybody agrees that Dr. Fauci is the expert on this, and do you think the interview he gave in January would be the same interview today? No politician, no matter what affiliation, foresaw the severity in this. This is NOT a hit piece, it just shows how much we have learned: the disease is more lethal and spreads way more easily than first suspected. This is the entire video interview, not cherry picked edits.

#13135 3 years ago

This didn’t age well.

8C7E92BB-ADB5-4596-9497-DB6526DA8985 (resized).jpeg8C7E92BB-ADB5-4596-9497-DB6526DA8985 (resized).jpeg
#13136 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm curious to know how many of you are wearing gloves when you do your errands. I've been wearing gloves every time I go someplace where I'll be touching stuff (i.e. grocery store, post office, gas pump, etc...). I also wear gloves when I am sorting through the mail or unboxing packages. I realize that the virus can't be spread through skin absorption, but I find that the gloves help remind me not touch my face. I also feel like once I take the gloves off, there is less potential virus on my hands. Obviously, I still thoroughly sanitize/wash them after.

I'm all about gloves and N95 mask. There is nothing to be ashamed of by wearing both. It shouldn't be a big deal.
I've only made trips to the grocery store and once to Lowes. I'm only getting out when absolutely necessary. Here's my approach:
I park the truck. Put some cash in my pocket so that I won't have to open up my wallet in the store (contamination potential). Put on N95 mask. Put on gloves. Enter store and buy my goods. Pay with cash that's in my pocket (now my jeans are potentially contaminated). Return to truck. Take one glove off. Get keys and open truck with ungloved hand. Load groceries into truck floor with gloved hand. Return cart to corral with gloved hand only. Remove remaining glove and put in garbage can (you can safely take off gloves by the way). Return to truck. Take off N95 mask. Go home. So, at this stage potential contamination should be limited to truck floor and clothes.
When I get home I clean a spot on the counter and put all the groceries there. Wipe everything down before putting stuff away. Then wipe counters down again. Clean truck. Launder clothes.
Takes a little time, but easy peasy.

Oh yeah: Just remembered the bank trip. Filled out and signed everything before getting to the drivethrough. Also, put on gloves before driving up to the drivethrough. After returning that tube I took my gloves off and tossed them in the floor of the truck (contamination potential again, dang it).

#13137 3 years ago

Here's another data point for everyone. on the local teevee news we are inundated with the virus death count along with news stories showing bodies being stored in refrigerated trailers in hospital lots and warehouse building spaces being used as temporary morgues due to lack of space in the normal morgues etc.

I had to go to a funeral home today. It is a larger family owned chain with several locations in SE Michigan. I was talking with one of the older owning family members inquiring about available services and a special casket that needed ordering as I was concerned with the whole coronavirus situation taxing the system based on the news stories.

He said it is business as usual, no concern other than the limits on visitation volume due to mandated orders by the Governor. Here's he important thing to note; He mentioned that in Michigan, there is an average of 8,000 deaths/month. In April, 2020 there were 7,400 deaths in Michigan. The death count is much lower. When we are at an average of 8,000 deaths, there is no issue with body storage like is being shown on the news.

He said we are witnessing a combination of sensationalism and politics.

Just thought I'd share.

EDIT: I obviously heard the number wrong as I originally had 6,400 written above. Others have since pointed out the correct April figure of 7,400. Still a lower number of total deaths even with this pandemec.

#13139 3 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

In Kansas they want to open up youth sports starting May 18th. I'm like woah there, we've closed schools but then you want to let youth sports resume while school would still be going on? I think the problem is that they consider gyms and youth sports the same thing...they definitely are not. I can go to the gym and keep my distance, was my hands, probably be ok. Youth sports, every game has like 50 to 100 people at it including the players, how is that going to work? Not even the NBA or MLB think it's safe and they have millions on the line, lol.
Even like youth baseball, probably the safest of all of them, you have kids in a dugout 1/2 the game, all touching the same ball, etc.
My son's youth soccer building probably has 1000 people per day going through it (indoor). Like what are they going to do the first time someone tests positive?

I haven’t seen this yet, but that shouldn’t be happening. School year is over. But there are some parents who are pushing for proms, sports, etc....more for their own sake than the kid’s.

#13140 3 years ago

I'll take the opinion of two doctors over that of one idiot.

And how are the models "bullshit?" Not sure if you noticed, but this isn't over yet.

2,400 Americans died of this today.

#13141 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

there is an average of 8,000 deaths/month. In April, 2020 there were 6,400 deaths in Michigan.

When you want to start talking averages, don't forget about the man who drowned in a river with an average depth of 4 inches.

#13142 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Here's another data point for everyone. on the local teevee news we are inundated with the virus death count along with news stories showing bodies being stored in refrigerated trailers in hospital lots and warehouse building spaces being used as temporary morgues due to lack of space in the normal morgues etc.
I had to go to a funeral home today. It is a larger family owned chain with several locations in SE Michigan. I was talking with one of the older owning family members inquiring about available services and a special casket that needed ordering as I was concerned with the whole coronavirus situation taxing the system based on the news stories.
He said it is business as usual, no concern other than the limits on visitation volume due to mandated orders by the Governor. Here's he important thing to note; He mentioned that in Michigan, there is an average of 8,000 deaths/month. In April, 2020 there were 6,400 deaths in Michigan. The death count is much lower. When we are at an average of 8,000 deaths, there is no issue with body storage like is being shown on the news.
He said we are witnessing a combination of sensationalism and politics.
Just thought I'd share.

There were actually 7400. And March was the highest total in the past 2 years.

For some reason there were less cancer and heart disease deaths in Michigan in April, that was the difference.

Also that difference isn't being mirrored throughout the US according to this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2020/05/02/excess-deaths-during-covid-19/?arc404=true

#13143 3 years ago

I like knobs.

#13144 3 years ago
rd8y2rpx3xw41 (resized).jpgrd8y2rpx3xw41 (resized).jpg
#13145 3 years ago

Simpsons predicted it all:

-Osaka Flu (Wuhan Flu)
-Killer Bees (Murder Hornets)
-Watch Fox and be damned for Eternity

#13146 3 years ago
Quoted from BobSacamano:

Could you give me 1 example (timestamp) of a snippet that is taken out of context?

Everyone of the people on the first 26 seconds, that's all I watched. Example: Neil Cavuto, (16 second mark) who Trump and him hate each other, is a market analyst and host of Fox Business. (Think Mad Money Jim Cramer on CNBC, but for Fox) He made a comment about staying calm. Who was he talking to? What was it in reference to? I would actually bet he was probably talking about the stock market crashing. I don't know as there is no reference point, or an entire segment to see.

Example: On the video I provided, I could have given you a 10 second edited cut and it would have Dr. Fauci saying that "Americans shouldn't be worried about the virus". It would have been out of context and would not have shown what he said before or after that comment.

#13147 3 years ago

Friendly reminder for those who have vehicles not being driven for more than 7 days at a time. Make sure you take a drive for at least 10 minutes to get your vehicle woken up if you will, not just sitting idling on the driveway.

https://www.drifted.com/how-long-can-a-car-sit-without-being-driven/

#13148 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Friendly reminder for those who have vehicles not being driven for more than 7 days at a time. Make sure you take a drive for at least 10 minutes to get your vehicle woken up if you will, not just sitting idling on the driveway.
https://www.drifted.com/how-long-can-a-car-sit-without-being-driven/

Funny you mention that .
My father-in-law passed away early March , his car has been sitting at our place since then and the battery is totally dead . How long do you think you have to drive it to charge the battery .

#13149 3 years ago

Why is America’s covid death rate twice that of Canada.

“The overwhelming opinion points to three main contributors: longstanding issues related to health care, politics and one particular city.”

https://apple.news/AXCuxteynRuCeJ_0v2Bgb2Q

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 263 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/263?hl=frisbez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.