272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 576.
#11951 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Ok.
I’m running out of projects to do and good beer here at the house.
Spent Sunday tiling the damn backsplash in the pantry and drinking Budweiser “heavy”.
Hadn’t had one since my teens. Surprisingly...it tasted great compared to the tile wet-saw spray[quoted image]

Looks very nice.

#11952 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Ok.
Spent Sunday tiling the damn backsplash in the pantry and drinking Budweiser “heavy”.
Hadn’t had one since my teens. Surprisingly...it tasted great compared to the tile wet-saw spray

Thanks. Your pantry looks way nicer than my kitchen. I need to make sure my wife doesn’t see what you did.

#11953 3 years ago

ok fine, keep your conspiracy sites

#11954 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

please stop sniffing your own farts, all I said was don't use conspiracy sites.

Thats nasty!

#11955 3 years ago

We recently had a group of the young politicians protesting a drag queen reading books to kids in a public library . He got so much hate afterwards he committed suicide . No winners there . https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jan/14/grief-over-death-of-young-liberal-wilson-gavin-after-drag-queen-protest

#11956 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I would love to say a few things right now but i will get in trouble if i do. I will just say that is unbelievable! Lol

Me too. Surprised or not by all the downvotes. Guess that's deemed ok.

#11957 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

We recently had a group of the young politicians protesting a drag queen reading books to kids in a public library . He got so much hate afterwards he committed suicide . No winners there . https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/jan/14/grief-over-death-of-young-liberal-wilson-gavin-after-drag-queen-protest

That is one crazy story. Just goes to show you how messed up this world really is.

#11958 3 years ago

probably best if we don't detour this thread into people pearl-clutching over drag queens

#11959 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

probably best if we don't detour this thread into people pearl-clutching over drag queens

Oh please

#11960 3 years ago
18C570EF-1D75-40B5-9A45-432B66E4969A (resized).png18C570EF-1D75-40B5-9A45-432B66E4969A (resized).png
#11961 3 years ago

Down to my last two rolls of warehouse sized TP

42E2FB97-57E8-4BD5-96C9-83D139CE3E4B (resized).jpeg42E2FB97-57E8-4BD5-96C9-83D139CE3E4B (resized).jpeg
#11962 3 years ago

Wouldn't be pinside without everyone high-fiving each other while making transphobic and homophobic jokes. You win.

#11963 3 years ago
received_929724547462905 (resized).jpegreceived_929724547462905 (resized).jpeg
#11964 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Wouldn't be pinside without everyone high-fiving each other while making transphobic and homophobic jokes. You win.

The only joke I have seen was when you said pearl-clutching drag queens , a bit stereotypical for me .

#11965 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

You do realize that we are kind of joking don’t you? You shouldn’t take this stuff so serious. Its good to laugh. I mean i really don't want a tranny reading bedtime stories to kids but its kind of funny in a way at the same time. I mean its really not funny at all but........nevermid lol. Im so dammed confused that i dont even know what the hell that I'm even saying.

#11966 3 years ago

At the end of the day , even if you don't agree with someone there's no point in hating .
Hating is such a wasted energy , nobody feels good being angry , everyone always feels good when they're happy . We just have to try to get along . When coronavirus has you on your deathbed , are you going to be thinking about family , friends and things you loved or thinking about everything that made you angry .

#11967 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

When coronavirus has you on your deathbed , are you going to be thinking about family , friends and things you loved or thinking about everything that made you angry .

I’ll be thinking “DAMN YOU BILL GATES!!!”

#11968 3 years ago

Drag queens and trans people are people.

Their “agenda” is the same as yours... keeping the fridge full of food, lawn mowed, taxes paid, etc, etc.

Kids know what they are. Does every kid who reads a Superman comic jump off a building? It’s OK if they see the world as it is... geez.

Heck, some of them might be trans or drag queens and seeing others can help them figure out why they are different.

Stop trying to erase people or frame their mere existence as an affront to your own.

Some people are different. Deal with it.

#11969 3 years ago

So I know we are all worried about how this virus will affect our fashion choices, or rather lack thereof, am I right? Well worry not, friends! You just have to check out this banner and see that everything can be back to normal. This is toootally fine and not creepy in the least.

fashion (resized).jpgfashion (resized).jpg
#11970 3 years ago

This thread has covered a wide variety of topics! What's next????? Quantum physics? Fishing?

#11971 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Ok.
Hadn’t had one since my teens. Surprisingly...it tasted great compared to the tile wet-saw spray[quoted image]

Looks damn good especially after drinking heavy!!

#11972 3 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

I’ll be thinking “DAMN YOU BILL GATES!!!”

You forgot the

#11973 3 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

What's next????? Quantum physics? Fishing?

quantum (resized).jpgquantum (resized).jpg
#11974 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Would you prefer the monster meth head Ron DeSantis defeated? Cause he’s currently in a rehab and wouldn’t be any good fighting the spread of the virus right now.
My business partner fled Boston (the next virus hotspot) to live at his mom’s condo in Florida.
Maybe you & I should do the same.[quoted image]

Yes, I’m sure he’d be doing a better job than the current leadership, which is apparently trying to kill my elderly parents And all other vulnerable people in the state.

Zero debate there, I’ll take the meth head. The leadership in Florida - from unemployment insurance debacle to opening the beaches - has been the worst in the nation. A national embarrassment way worse than any shady hotel drug bust.

#11975 3 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Have you been to colorado lately? Its like a coors light party ball there everyday! Lol
I have some family that lives up there. Now...i would think with all the great craft breweries they have (some of the very best in the USA, btw) they would drink crafts. Nope.
I will never forget when i went to a massive party up there a couple of years ago. I felt the pressure to bring some great suds, so i got tons of beer from local breweries and even found out what the highest rated beers in the country were and ordered them beforehand. You would think that the fact i brought copious amounts of beer would get everyone excited...instead, i had no fewer than 4 people ask me why i didn't bring coors light

With pot legal in Colorado they should re-name it the Coors Light Party Bowl.

I'm in Colorado and every time I throw a party people always show up with craft beers and rarely any Coors Light. And there is a lot of craft beers that I am burned out on especially the fruity ones. Interesting taste test that I tried: Drinking Coors Light straight from the can isnt bad but drinking it after being poured into a glass is absolutely horrible. Like night and day. It's the same theory as drinking certain wines from different shaped glasses.

If you guys like sour beers, give this one a go. First time I tried it I nearly spit it out I thought it was so bad. But the aftertaste had me smacking my lips and its now my favorite.

zzzzzzzitem7232-bottle_575x575 (resized).jpgzzzzzzzitem7232-bottle_575x575 (resized).jpg
#11976 3 years ago

And here in Pennsylvania, off we go....
today's noontime rally at The Capitol to lift restrictions.
Mask use estimated at 'maybe 50%.'

HBG 1 04202020 (resized).pngHBG 1 04202020 (resized).pngHBG 2 - 4202020 (resized).pngHBG 2 - 4202020 (resized).png
#11977 3 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

This thread has covered a wide variety of topics! What's next????? Quantum physics? Fishing?

Fishing? Sure, why not! Ok, to keep it somewhat on topic: fishing provides a great opportunity to practice social distancing . Our favorite stretch of river.

IMG_2051 (resized).JPGIMG_2051 (resized).JPGIMG_1174 (resized).jpgIMG_1174 (resized).jpg
#11978 3 years ago
Quoted from twoplays25c:

And here in Pennsylvania, off we go....
today's noontime rally at The Capitol to lift restrictions.
Mask use estimated at 'maybe 50%.'[quoted image][quoted image]

“Give me stupidity and give me death!”

#11979 3 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Fishing? Sure, why not! Ok, to keep it somewhat on topic: fishing provides a great opportunity to practice social distancing . Our favorite stretch of river.[quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone remember Zebco reels.? That was my first one si many years ago...

#11980 3 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Anyone remember Zebco reels.? That was my first one si many years ago...

My first rod/reel combo was a gold Zebco 500.

It was a closed-face push button job. Nothing but tangled bird nests... taught me patience and problem solving.

#11981 3 years ago

I have a MTF transsexual friend and have met several of her girlfriends. I'm thinking of switching teams.

#11982 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I have a MTF transsexual friend and have met several of her girlfriends. I'm thinking of switching teams.

Yes the thought crosses all of our minds at one time or another.

#11983 3 years ago
Quoted from rad:

Fishing? Sure, why not! Ok, to keep it somewhat on topic: fishing provides a great opportunity to practice social distancing . Our favorite stretch of river.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice rainbow! I use to fish every chance I got, but never seem to do it anymore! I need to make it a point to get out and fish! I love bass fishing, but will fish for anything. I think everybody had a Zebco at on point in their life!

#11984 3 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

[quoted image]

I see what you did there!

#11986 3 years ago

Another bothersome story, especially for those that think this virus is only targeting “old people.”

And the problem with her case seems to be the immunologic compromise resulting from COVID, which led to the secondary development of meningitis and cerebral edema. Her mom is a cop and her dad’s a firefighter. Horrible.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/coronavirus/5-year-old-girl-with-rare-complications-is-first-child-to-die-of-covid-19-in-michigan

#11987 3 years ago

In progress, the PA protest at the state Capitol in Harrisburg.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=232799107933780

So far, my fav is the guy holding the Bill Gates and Micro Chips sign ...

I'd term this a more Bud crowd than a Coors Light crowd.

#11988 3 years ago
Quoted from twoplays25c:

All I see are Busch Light drinkers.

#11989 3 years ago
Quoted from twoplays25c:

Is this an anti-mensa protest?

#11990 3 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

All I see are Busch Light drinkers.

This looks more like a potted meat crowd to me.

#11991 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

This looks more like a potted meat crowd to me.

Well, it’s Harrisburg. Middle of the State. On the other hand, here’s the T-shirt I was wearing yesterday:

68E66F0B-F94E-4AC8-B579-646ED9788E24 (resized).jpeg68E66F0B-F94E-4AC8-B579-646ED9788E24 (resized).jpeg
#11992 3 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

You do realize that we are kind of joking don’t you? You shouldn’t take this stuff so serious. Its good to laugh. I mean i really don't want a tranny reading bedtime stories to kids but its kind of funny in a way at the same time. I mean its really not funny at all but........nevermid lol. Im so dammed confused that i dont even know what the hell that I'm even saying.

Maybe funny to you... but this topic actually has been taken very seriously by many.. including threats and movements trying to bar such activities

#11993 3 years ago

I'm back from vacation. Found another great Corona meme while I was gone.

27398184-8235127-My_Freedom_Doesn_t_End_Where_Your_Fears_Begin (resized).jpg27398184-8235127-My_Freedom_Doesn_t_End_Where_Your_Fears_Begin (resized).jpg
#11994 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Results of Wisconsin being unable to postpone their election[quoted image]

election results (resized).jpgelection results (resized).jpg

Can you cite the source of where you got this data from? Thanks in advance...

#11995 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

I'm back from vacation. Found another great Corona meme while I was gone.

Oh joy.

#11996 3 years ago
Quoted from henrydwh:

Quantum Dot Tattoos perhaps?
http://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/

#11997 3 years ago

Ok guys! Over/under on time to the next thread eject?

#11998 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

[quoted image]

That's what's being referred to as "shark's teeth." Deaths decline over a period, so things are opened up and people get back together. Deaths then increase to a point where things get closed down again. Deaths then decline over a period.....

Rinse and repeat.

Referenced here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/18/health/coronavirus-america-future.html

Long read but a good one.

#11999 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

[quoted image]

The data is from Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services.
https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/data.htm
Here's the current numbers.
chart-newcasesbyday-04192020 (resized).pngchart-newcasesbyday-04192020 (resized).png

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 240 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/240?hl=cserold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.