272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 576.
#11851 4 years ago

The story of a couple of the people in this thread in three photos.

FECAC4DB-9D6D-4CD1-A53A-EECF278530AF (resized).jpegFECAC4DB-9D6D-4CD1-A53A-EECF278530AF (resized).jpeg25B769C9-D83E-4EE9-93A0-5DED6F2C0E7C (resized).jpeg25B769C9-D83E-4EE9-93A0-5DED6F2C0E7C (resized).jpeg7157884F-649E-4189-BBD0-4D290B6816C6 (resized).jpeg7157884F-649E-4189-BBD0-4D290B6816C6 (resized).jpeg
#11852 4 years ago

Verified. Don't be that guy.

sadly true (resized).jpgsadly true (resized).jpg

#11853 4 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Can anybody provide some numbers on the average number of deaths per day from the flu in the United States for 2019 and for 2020? Additionally, can anybody provide some numbers on the average number of deaths per day from Covid-19 since the first case was reported in Washington state? Thanks in advance!

Latest data. By state:

by state (resized).jpgby state (resized).jpg

By country:

by country (resized).jpgby country (resized).jpg

And if you really want to appreciate the situation here, this is a linear representation...

perspective (resized).pngperspective (resized).png

#11854 4 years ago

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/04/19/business/grocery-stores-coronavirus-pickup-delivery

Something has to be done for these workers. Hope this is a start

#11855 4 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Verified.[quoted image]

WOW - this says it all!!!

#11856 4 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Can anybody provide some numbers on the average number of deaths per day from the flu in the United States for 2019 and for 2020? Additionally, can anybody provide some numbers on the average number of deaths per day from Covid-19 since the first case was reported in Washington state? Thanks in advance!

Coronavirus killed 10 times more people than the flu and pneumonia last week, and more than cancer:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/04/16/coronavirus-leading-cause-death/

BCE62280-063A-4EF3-B7BD-051A0ABECFD2 (resized).jpegBCE62280-063A-4EF3-B7BD-051A0ABECFD2 (resized).jpeg
#11857 4 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Latest data. By state:
[quoted image]
By country:
[quoted image]
And if you really want to appreciate the situation here, this is a linear representation...
[quoted image]

Looks like the old Scorched Earth video game.

#11858 4 years ago
FB_IMG_1587339537764 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1587339537764 (resized).jpg
#11859 4 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Verified. Don't be that guy.
[quoted image]

Well you know what they say, freedom isn’t free.

#11860 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Coronavirus killed 10 times more people than the flu and pneumonia last week:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/04/16/coronavirus-leading-cause-death/

That's the scary part. It's 20x more lethal, 12-15x times easier to catch, and the mortality rate vs. recovery rate in confirmed cases is a good bit higher than previously estimated.

It may also be possible to catch it again (but this hasn't been verified yet... pure speculation right now).

Soon COVID deaths will surpass annual flu/pneumonia deaths... and we're only a few weeks in!!! Total cases are still doubling every 6.8 days.

This means we'll go over 1.5 million confirmed cases by next week if we don't turn this thing in a downward direction... and fast. Just staying the course means 3 million... and after that... it may become unstoppable.

Which, as Egon noted, "...would be bad."

Stakes are high now. Let's turn the volume down while we still can.

#11861 4 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

That's been over for 3 weeks already. Nice try though.

I think you want, more than anything, to just be mad. Facts be damned. So uhhh great job.

#11862 4 years ago

A new theory has emerged and our top scientists are working overtime

Screenshot_20200419-194507~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200419-194507~2 (resized).png
#11863 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

A new theory has emerged and our top scientists are working overtime[quoted image]

Mine return to their charging stations on their own

#11864 4 years ago

I went to a local Giant grocery store yesterday...I have not been grocery shopping for over a month. They put arrows on the floor to minimize people passing each other and are keeping count of who enters/exits. One lady was not wearing a mask, had a wet cough and was purposely not following the traffic flow. She coughed a bunch near food to make us think she was possibly doing it on purpose. My wife let an employee know, who then went to a manager. The manager didn't do shit...and said he wasn't going to sanitize any of the products in the area she coughed. He said he couldn't even make her wear a mask, since our mandate doesnt go into effect until 8PM Sunday. I really feel bad for these people working in stores right now. The one lady in the bakery has been there a good 15 years and said she's probably going to quit this week.

#11865 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

One lady was not wearing a mask, had a wet cough and was purposely not following the traffic flow. She coughed a bunch near food to make us think she was possibly doing it on purpose.

WTF!!!???

#11866 4 years ago
Quoted from loneacer:

Looks like the old Scorched Earth video game.

Holy crap you're right. What a nostalgia rush

#11867 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I went to a local Giant grocery store yesterday...I have not been grocery shopping for over a month. They put arrows on the floor to minimize people passing each other and are keeping count of who enters/exits. One lady was not wearing a mask, had a wet cough and was purposely not following the traffic flow. She coughed a bunch near food to make us think she was possibly doing it on purpose. My wife let an employee know, who then went to a manager. The manager didn't do shit...and said he wasn't going to sanitize any of the products in the area she coughed. He said he couldn't even make her wear a mask, since our mandate doesnt go into effect until 8PM Sunday. I really feel bad for these people working in stores right now. The one lady in the bakery has been there a good 15 years and said she's probably going to quit this week.

Hopefully someone tells her she can take volunteered lay-off and make more money being in unemployment. We now have several people go out that way. More will follow.

#11868 4 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

Agreed. WAY TOO CLOSE THOSE PEOPLE
I was thinking about Israel today though.
All I can say is Israeli chicks are hot. Yes...……….I could post picks of chicks with guns and all that shit, but bottom line...…..they have a few things up on the typical American woman.
well.……….I posted a pic of a chick with a gun...…...shame on me.[quoted image]

Damn, good thing she has a gun because it's hard to stay 6 feet away from that!

#11869 4 years ago

Fascinating thread about protests against mandatory masks in San Francisco 100 years ago
https://twitter.com/timkmak/status/1251936242834563073?s=19

#11870 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have a rental property also and it's funny how people thinks that I am getting rich off of it. They have no idea what it cost to keep a property up and then when you get a bad tenant that really buries you financially.
I can honestly say that I have lost my f*cking ass on my rental property mainly because I'm a nice guy and have gotten taken advantage of really bad a few times. There is no more Mr. Niceguy from me anymore when it comes to my tenants. I will never be taken advantage of again and I will not take anyone's shit ever again and I will be the biggest asshole anyone has ever seen if need be. I now let my tenants know this before they move in. Think I'm an asshole all you want I dont care anymore.

I'm in the same boat or should I say house. Was my first house and built a nice size workshop/garage. Then they redrew the school district. Once my daughter hit highschool we bought another house to get her out of that school. Rented the house to be able to use my workshop. Was only renting for enough to cover mortgage. First renter trashed the place missed 6 months of rent and cost me a lot to get them out. All I could do was open a second mortgage to keep afloat. By end of that year I owed more between the two mortgages then what I paid for the house to begin with plus my new payments were $450 a month more. And no way to sell since it's worth less then I owe. Luckily my second renter (my sister) has been great. She's been renting 5 years now. By next year I'll only owe what I originally borrowed. LOL. I'll never rent anything again.

#11871 4 years ago

I think people are starting to loose it. There was a mass killing in my province today, Nova Scotia. That never happens.... until it happened.
There is very little gun crime or murders here. This was a financially successful guy who did this, disguised as a RCMP officer.

Seems the stress is getting to some people, these are strange times and we need to keep our sh*t together.

#11872 4 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

That's the scary part. It's 20x more lethal, 12-15x times easier to catch, and the mortality rate vs. recovery rate in confirmed cases is a good bit higher than previously estimated.
It may also be possible to catch it again (but this hasn't been verified yet... pure speculation right now).
Soon COVID deaths will surpass annual flu/pneumonia deaths... and we're only a few weeks in!!! Total cases are still doubling every 6.8 days.
This means we'll go over 1.5 million confirmed cases by next week if we don't turn this thing in a downward direction... and fast. Just staying the course means 3 million... and after that... it may become unstoppable.
Which, as Egon noted, "...would be bad."
Stakes are high now. Let's turn the volume down while we still can.

The survivors will be professional Germaphobes, you know, the paranoid geeky guy in the movies wiping keyboards. We will all learn to be germaphobes. Until then, we had a saying in Manufacturing, "There are no dumb Employees, just bad Management" I would love to see a Chemical Engineers' solution to this mess.

#11873 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

Damn, good thing she has a gun because it's hard to stay 6 feet away from that!

Should I Google “current COVID statistics” or “hot Israeli army girls”? I chose the latter. Man, lifefloat wasn’t kidding.

#11874 4 years ago

"Dozens of grocery store workers have died from the coronavirus, despite masks, temperature checks and capacity restrictions to keep them safe. So far, supermarkets have resisted the most draconian policy: banning customers from coming inside."
Even if they did this the stores would have to double the amount of employees. So we would still be stuck inside a building with over 100 people. Meanwhile those of you that are laid off in the safety of your own home get an extra $600 a week through the COVID stimulus package. Anyone seeing what's wrong with the picture here?? Worse is many store employees are retirees that are working part time and half are younger highschool or collage kids. A recipe for disaster.
https://www.fox43.com/article/life/food/experts-say-it-be-time-for-grocery-stores-to-ban-customers/521-495aea1d-dd9d-424d-9e57-7517e404f807?fbclid

#11875 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal-911:

I think people are starting to loose it. There was a mass killing in my province today, Nova Scotia. That never happens.... until it happened.
There is very little gun crime or murders here. This was a financially successful guy who did this, disguised as a RCMP officer.
Seems the stress is getting to some people, these are strange times and we need to keep our sh*t together.

Unless the gun man left a note. Will we ever know if this was Virus related? The total killed is now at 16.

Sad, really sad, for Nova Scotia, and Canada.

#11876 4 years ago

Your Honor(s). I request a Pardon for Familyarcade and ask he be returned to the discussion.If anyone has any concerns to this request please present them now.
I apologize for the Public request but felt it should be submitted forthright.

#11878 4 years ago
Quoted from Da_Vagrant:

"Dicks has also posted videos on subjects including the “global chemtrail summit” and “how to 5G proof your house”."

I already have a method or I would read this. Thanks!

#11879 4 years ago
Quoted from lifefloat:

Agreed. WAY TOO CLOSE THOSE PEOPLE
I was thinking about Israel today though.
All I can say is Israeli chicks are hot. Yes...……….I could post picks of chicks with guns and all that shit, but bottom line...…..they have a few things up on the typical American woman.
well.……….I posted a pic of a chick with a gun...…...shame on me.[quoted image]

Favors Ziva David, maybe her Sister, even though the real Ziva is from Chile, and her name is not ..Ziva.

#11880 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I'm in the same boat or should I say house. Was my first house and built a nice size workshop/garage. Then they redrew the school district. Once my daughter hit highschool we bought another house to get her out of that school. Rented the house to be able to use my workshop. Was only renting for enough to cover mortgage. First renter trashed the place missed 6 months of rent and cost me a lot to get them out. All I could do was open a second mortgage to keep afloat. By end of that year I owed more between the two mortgages then what I paid for the house to begin with plus my new payments were $450 a month more. And no way to sell since it's worth less then I owe. Luckily my second renter (my sister) has been great. She's been renting 5 years now. By next year I'll only owe what I originally borrowed. LOL. I'll never rent anything again.

Long time ago, a friend was telling about one of his nightmare renters. They weren't paying the rent and he could not get them out. It was wintertime.

He went to the property during the day when the renters were at work. He removed both the front door and the backdoor to the house, tossed both into his pickup and went home.

Later that day he got a call from the cops who told him he needed to come to his rental property and that someone had stolen the doors. He went over. The cops and the renters were there. The cops said "someone stole your doors. You will need to replace them. J.R. said, OK, it will be 3-4 days before I can get to this job. Then he went back home.

The next day, he drove by the house and a blanket was spread across the front door. The 2nd day was the same. On third day, when he drove by, they were gone. And that is how he got rid of those nightmare renters.

You can believe it, or not. I never had reason to disbelieve him.

This might be a tool for some of you landlords to file away in your toolbox.

#11881 4 years ago

Here is where some of that small business loan money went. Seems to be some corporations have been dipping into this fund when they should not be doing so.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/19/business/small-businesses-ppp-loans-chain-restaurants/index.html

" In recent days, it's been revealed how large chunks of the funds were gobbled up by chain restaurants, hoteliers and publicly traded corporations."

"It's a reminder to small businesses that our voices are dampened," Richardson told CNN Business. "What are we doing this for? Why are we in business just to be told we're not good enough because we're not big enough?"

"As a result of a heavily lobbied exemption, larger food-service operations landed $10 million loans from the PPP. These include Potbelly (PBPB) Sandwich Shop and Shake Shack (SHAK), which has upward of $100 million in cash on hand, as well as Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI)., the owner of Taco Cabana.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coronavirus/jobs-economy/os-ne-coronavirus-large-companies-get-small-business-loans-20200415-gonpormpjzgjve6jquazs6f6ci-story.html

" A Maryland hotel company that did more than $1.5 billion in revenue last year has applied for more than 50 loans — and been approved for about 10 so far.

" And Winter Park’s Ruth’s Hospitality Group Inc. — the parent company of Ruth’s Chris Steak House that made $42 million in profits last year and spent $41 million buying back stock and paying dividends to shareholders — revealed Monday that it has received $20 million through two small business loans.
------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/restaurant-chains-coronavirus-aid-188533

" The emerging evidence that large companies used the law to tap into the first wave of loans is sparking a new backlash against the implementation of the program, which has been beset with operational problems since its April 3 launch.

“Big Wall Street-backed restaurant chains that pay their executives super-sized bonuses should not be the first served up SBA loans by this administration," said Derek Martin, a spokesperson for the watchdog group Accountable.US. "What a slap in the face to the untold thousands of legitimate small businesses that will not survive this crisis, many because they couldn’t get the help they were promised from the president soon enough, if at all.”

#11882 4 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Your Honor(s). I request a Pardon for Familyarcade and ask he be returned to the discussion.If anyone has any concerns to this request please present them now.
I apologize for the Public request but felt it should be submitted forthright.

Declined!

#11883 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Here is where some of that small business loan money went. Seems to be some corporations have been dipping into this fund when they should not be doing so.

All of that information just made me want to puke.

Shame on whoever or whatever agency had oversight and was monitoring the distribution of those funds. What a fuckin joke. I wonder how much funds the POTUS’s hotels and resorts received?

#11884 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I wonder what would happen if someone grabbed a fire extinguisher and sprayed her (wet cough lady) down?

#11885 4 years ago

On a more positive note, polished and just finished rewiring the coin door on Contact...now fully functional! (High-fives self)

DB70F50E-175E-4850-85BE-90843F43ABC6 (resized).jpegDB70F50E-175E-4850-85BE-90843F43ABC6 (resized).jpeg241B78B5-F791-4A1A-87D0-CA80399AA59D (resized).jpeg241B78B5-F791-4A1A-87D0-CA80399AA59D (resized).jpeg5A7122BB-9156-4C35-805B-F0AF1B0C967D (resized).jpeg5A7122BB-9156-4C35-805B-F0AF1B0C967D (resized).jpegD4ADD911-2AB2-4390-8ACC-2FE7A03EFFAB (resized).jpegD4ADD911-2AB2-4390-8ACC-2FE7A03EFFAB (resized).jpeg
#11886 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/19/business/small-businesses-ppp-loans-chain-restaurants/index.html
" In recent days, it's been revealed how large chunks of the funds were gobbled up by chain restaurants, hoteliers and publicly traded corporations."
"It's a reminder to small businesses that our voices are dampened," Richardson told CNN Business. "What are we doing this for? Why are we in business just to be told we're not good enough because we're not big enough?"
"As a result of a heavily lobbied exemption, larger food-service operations landed $10 million loans from the PPP. These include Potbelly (PBPB) Sandwich Shop and Shake Shack (SHAK), which has upward of $100 million in cash on hand, as well as Fiesta Restaurant Group Inc (FRGI)., the owner of Taco Cabana.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coronavirus/jobs-economy/os-ne-coronavirus-large-companies-get-small-business-loans-20200415-gonpormpjzgjve6jquazs6f6ci-story.html
" A Maryland hotel company that did more than $1.5 billion in revenue last year has applied for more than 50 loans — and been approved for about 10 so far.
" And Winter Park’s Ruth’s Hospitality Group Inc. — the parent company of Ruth’s Chris Steak House that made $42 million in profits last year and spent $41 million buying back stock and paying dividends to shareholders — revealed Monday that it has received $20 million through two small business loans.
------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/15/restaurant-chains-coronavirus-aid-188533
" The emerging evidence that large companies used the law to tap into the first wave of loans is sparking a new backlash against the implementation of the program, which has been beset with operational problems since its April 3 launch.
“Big Wall Street-backed restaurant chains that pay their executives super-sized bonuses should not be the first served up SBA loans by this administration," said Derek Martin, a spokesperson for the watchdog group Accountable.US. "What a slap in the face to the untold thousands of legitimate small businesses that will not survive this crisis, many because they couldn’t get the help they were promised from the president soon enough, if at all.”

Back to you Cotton!

719BF4B7-E6AD-4580-9536-E762DF9292BA (resized).jpeg719BF4B7-E6AD-4580-9536-E762DF9292BA (resized).jpeg
#11887 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

All of that information just made me want to puke.
Shame on whoever or whatever agency had oversight and was monitoring the distribution of those funds. What a fuckin joke. I wonder how much funds the POTUS’s hotels and resorts received?

It was made part of the stimulus that no money could go to anything Trump owned.

#11888 4 years ago

Another project I didn’t need

638B597F-BE68-4613-8567-473F1D51F03A (resized).jpeg638B597F-BE68-4613-8567-473F1D51F03A (resized).jpeg
#11889 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I have a rental property also and it's funny how people thinks that I am getting rich off of it. They have no idea what it cost to keep a property up and then when you get a bad tenant that really buries you financially.
I can honestly say that I have lost my f*cking ass on my rental property mainly because I'm a nice guy and have gotten taken advantage of really bad a few times. There is no more Mr. Niceguy from me anymore when it comes to my tenants. I will never be taken advantage of again and I will not take anyone's shit ever again and I will be the biggest asshole anyone has ever seen if need be. I now let my tenants know this before they move in. Think I'm an asshole all you want I dont care anymore.

Exactly!!! They better have Golden Credit

#11890 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Another project I didn’t need[quoted image]

Another project I didn’t need.
A one on a million shot. Cutting the grass today and lawnmower kicked a stone that hit the edge of the window.

A1229CEE-E3B1-4964-84DA-A704ED7FD377 (resized).jpegA1229CEE-E3B1-4964-84DA-A704ED7FD377 (resized).jpeg
#11891 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

It was made part of the stimulus that no money could go to anything Trump owned. Also the democrats put a person in to oversee all the SBA loans.

Nothing to see here

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/04/trump-fires-watchdog-overseeing-coronavirus-stimulus-funds.html

#11892 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Another project I didn’t need

Nice. I sold one of those a few months ago and kind of regret it. Gameplay is decent, and it would’ve been a fun project. If anything else, the game is fun to look at.

#11893 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

It was made part of the stimulus that no money could go to anything Trump owned. Also the democrats put a person in to oversee all the SBA loans.

Looks like the oversight got held up in the Senate.

“But more than two weeks later, after hundreds of billions of dollars have already flown out the door through the Paycheck Protection Program, the Treasury’s Inspector General post has not yet been confirmed by the Senate and the two panels are not fully staffed. Congress is preoccupied with the unprecedented task of managing dueling public health and economic crises remotely, and Trump, whose administration has blocked Congressional oversight for years, has already threatened to scuttle the process. When he signed the bill into law in March, he said he would not allow the Inspector General overseeing the executive branch’s committee to submit reports to Congress without his supervision, arguing it was unconstitutional.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5823510/coronavirus-stimulus-oversight/%3famp=true

#11894 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I went to a local Giant grocery store yesterday...I have not been grocery shopping for over a month. They put arrows on the floor to minimize people passing each other and are keeping count of who enters/exits. One lady was not wearing a mask, had a wet cough and was purposely not following the traffic flow. She coughed a bunch near food to make us think she was possibly doing it on purpose.

I had my first encounter with someone who was visibly sick today. He was totally ignoring distancing protocols and not wearing a mask. And I wasn't either. He got real close too. The bitch of it is, if you confront them, you expose yourself even more. I wear a mask in the grocery and Costco, but the gas station is usually empty. Well, today it wasn't. Always wear your mask if you go to a store.

#11896 4 years ago

I just wanted to close tonight on a positive note. I was a Land lord one time and realize its no cakewalk providing a roof for some Folks.
My primary beef was reports where New York commercial Land lords were jacking up the rent on vintage Businesses forcing them out and changing the nature of the area.
My Daughter really liked New York when she has visited and once remarked she would like trying to live there.
Huge statement.
Strip Mall Landlords around here are no better. My beef is with speculative Commercial Real Estate Brokers.
People who provide a living space for Renters and can make a go of it are frankly Heroes in my book.
Without going into detail a local Trailer park required a man to ride shotgun when rent was collected, and the guy knocking on doors required a sidearm.
I have seen the furnishings thrown outside, tearful Females pleading their case and fist fights/ attacks when the rent is due.
Indeed a tough Business made even tougher by todays events and standards

#11897 4 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Always wear your mask if you go to a store.

Mandatory in PA as of tonight. I actually went to Wawa an hour ago and someone without a mask was asked to leave the store by what appeared to be a manager.

#11898 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Nice. I sold one of those a few months ago and kind of regret it. Gameplay is decent, and it would’ve been a fun project. If anything else, the game is fun to look at.

The wife has always loved Pac Man for whatever reason, win win

#11899 4 years ago
Quoted from Mizzou0103:

This doesn’t seem like a good idea. Trump is removing the Inspector General who is overseeing how the 2 Trillion gets spent. And on a positive note, the Navy Secretary who criticized the captain that blew the whistle on the COVID cases on the USS Roosevelt offered his resignation.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-abruptly-removes-inspector-general-named-oversee-2t/story?id=70024680&cid=clicksource_4380645_4_heads_hero_live_twopack_hed
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/thomas-modly-coronavirus-speech-resign-navy-172625

Here’s my post about the change in the Cares Act oversight from 2 weeks ago. Seems like this decision by the president had a significant impact on how the money got allocated.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 238 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/238?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.