272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 576.
#10951 4 years ago

Just want to clear something up. I have never, ever, logged in here with the intention of pissing anyone off, or antagonizing anyone. I'm just doing what I've done my entire life--trying to give you a laugh. I know quite a few of you irl, and they know this. I'm all about THE JOKE, always have been.
If that dumb meme yesterday came across as homophobic, that is NOT how I meant it. Quite the opposite really.
I just like making people laugh. Always have.
Much love to you all. Even you conservative bastards.

#10952 4 years ago

That is hilarious. I needed a good laugh today. Thanks!

#10953 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just want to clear something up. I have never, ever, logged in here with the intention of pissing anyone off, or antagonizing anyone. I'm just doing what I've done my entire life--trying to give you a laugh. I know quite a few of you irl, and they know this. I'm all about THE JOKE, always have been.
If that dumb meme yesterday came across as homophobic, that is NOT how I meant it. Quite the opposite really.
I just like making people laugh. Always have.
Much love to you all. Even you conservative bastards.

Watch out for that garbage can, Gryszzz!

#10954 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm just doing what I've done my entire life--trying to give you a laugh.

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg
#10955 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

If that dumb meme yesterday came across as homophobic, that is NOT how I meant it

Yea we know, not sure why you even need to 'splain it. Much more important things to do, like helping swampfire find an appropriate speaker to kick his neighbor's ass with.

#10956 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

"Live Free or Die" = Live Free AND Die
"Liberty or Death" = Liberty and spreading Death
Last week I heard a guy on the radio complaining that he could not go out and play golf because the Governor closed all the golf courses. He also said he was LAID OFF. I wonder how he plans to pay his bills, buy food, when he spends his unemployment check on green fees and cart rental.

....and that's a whole other conversation about hypocrisy, priorities, and the such.

#10957 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Tell me something I already don't know. Sooner or later the TRUTH will come out.
"Growing belief that coronavirus originated in Wuhan lab, sources say"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-likely-originated-in-wuhan-lab-sources-say?fbclid

It didn’t.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

#10958 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yea we know, not sure why you even need to 'splain it. Much more important things to do, like helping swampfire find an appropriate speaker to kick his neighbor's ass with.

Haha. Man I miss you Cincy guys. But esp you and Pat. Gonna have to rectify that soon.
Swampfire shoulda bought that $160, 500 watt bad mf that Vid recommended a few years ago. Pisses my neighbors off GREATLY.

#10959 4 years ago

Speaking of a laugh. Best TV ad ever.

#10960 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Neighbor 1 is playing his shitty music on his DJ amp in the backyard again. Neighbor 2’s dogs are going crazy. Has a man got to die to get some peace and quiet? I can’t wait until it’s too damned hot for anyone to be outside again.

You'd think somebody would have figured out a way to turn a raspberry pi into a noise cancelling device (once plugged into your own system). I'd contribute to that idea in a heart beat.

#10961 4 years ago

Someone mentioned Dr. Oz on here earlier... Just a lovely new soundbite from him today.
DR OZ: "Schools are a very appetizing opportunity. I just saw a nice piece in The Lancet arguing the opening of schools may only cost us 2 to 3%, in terms of total mortality. Any, you know, any life is a life lost, but ... that might be a tradeoff some folks would consider."

#10962 4 years ago

Yeah, OK, it didn't, BUT WHAT IF IT DID????

#10963 4 years ago

My neighbors are currently listening to this:

#10964 4 years ago

Could be worse I guess....
Could be Dub-step

#10965 4 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Could be worse I guess....
Could be Dub-step

Anytime someone says "dub-step" I immediately think of that Key and Peele sketch. Man they were so goddamn funny....

#10966 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Haha. Man I miss you Cincy guys. But esp you and Pat. Gonna have to rectify that soon.
Swampfire shoulda bought that $160, 500 watt bad mf that Vid recommended a few years ago. Pisses my neighbors off GREATLY.

Yea, soon as shit reopens, got a JP pro and Maiden prem to jam on now!

#10967 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Yeah, OK, it didn't, BUT WHAT IF IT DID????

I guess it’s 50-50.

#10968 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

I guess it’s 50-50.

Official soft drink of this thread

920933B9-A77D-41E2-A98E-91E407E21CA2 (resized).jpeg920933B9-A77D-41E2-A98E-91E407E21CA2 (resized).jpeg
#10969 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Official soft drink of this thread[quoted image]

Canfield's 50/50

Ingredients: Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, grapefruit juice from concentrate, citric acid, gum acacia, lime juice from concentrate, sodium benzoate (preservative), natural flavor, glyceryl abietate, ascorbic acid (preservative)
giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#10970 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Official soft drink of this thread

HOLY SHIT A CANFIELD'S BOTTLE! I never thought I'd see one of those here, of all places!

Chi-Town ghetto pop represent! Just like Faygo, but less Juggalo. And sadly defunct

#10971 4 years ago

At PATZ ( put off until October 2020), you can get yourself a pure cane sugar soda pop.

#10972 4 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10973 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I went for a 45-minute walk through some older, quieter neighborhoods, and I’m feeling much better. It’s dark and quiet on my back deck now, just the way I like it. Unrelated: the extra 5 pounds of quarantine weight are hanging heavy on my belly. I’ve even gone beyond Will Ferrell here:
B9D8FA9F-04E6-4906-B6C0-D868295606AD (resized).jpegB9D8FA9F-04E6-4906-B6C0-D868295606AD (resized).jpeg

#10974 4 years ago
olden-days (resized).jpgolden-days (resized).jpg
#10975 4 years ago

That 50/50 bottle just inspired me to go dig out one of my most cherished random finds (part of a small bottle collection I assembled years back)... because every morning when I finally catch up with this thread, I feel like I wish they still made this:

20200416_204632 (resized).jpg20200416_204632 (resized).jpg

No HFCS there, either! Nope, you get something called...

ChaserBack (resized).jpgChaserBack (resized).jpg

Mmmmmm lithium

#10976 4 years ago
71637oyEmGL._AC_SL1220_ (resized).jpg71637oyEmGL._AC_SL1220_ (resized).jpg
#10977 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Why does the USA have more sick people than anywhere else in the world?
One guess.[quoted image]

Australians have a similar diet to you guys although we dont have the infection rates per million as you do.
I think there maybe another reason

#10978 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

That 50/50 bottle just inspired me to go dig out one of my most cherished random finds, related to a small bottle collection I assembled years back, because every morning when I finally catch up with this thread, I feel like I wish they still made this
[quoted image]
No HFCS there, either! Nope, you get something called...
[quoted image]
Mmmmmm lithium

Is that a Transmetropolitan poster back there ? is that a comic book store ad or something?
You have good taste in comics I'll say.

#10979 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Only thing I was worried about was running out of Jack Daniels or Mexican Coke. My buddy told me the Coke was now extinct and I would have to suffer with high fructose corn syrup from now on. That's the shit that will give you a hangover to no end.
However, Smart and Final has both at a comparable price to Costco, but without all the idiots waiting in line.

You can find it at Hebrew stores too, its considered Kosher.

#10980 4 years ago

Your article that you linked to is a month old. The only thing people are sure about is that it was NOT engineered. Scientists have 100 percent verified that. The recent report leaks are from "intelligence" officials that are unnamed sources. So until verification nobody knows if it escaped a lab, or originated from the wet markets. My guess is we will probably never know when China does things like this:

https://news.yahoo.com/chinese-doctor-disappears-blowing-whistle-202059300.html

Gathering information is too difficult. Snitches get stitches and end up in ditches.

#10981 4 years ago
Quoted from peely:

Australians have a similar diet to you guys although we dont have the infection rates per million as you do.
I think there maybe another reason

All you need to do is take a look inside one of our Walmarts, and you will see although we eat similar foods, in the USA many eat much more of them.

It was on a trip to Walmart, that Connie, although not really overweight, thinks she acquired her illness. Haven't got a report today, but assume she's improving. Last word was although they had woken her up, she was still really out of it.

Important thing to note is her doctor, who is one of the real good ones, has stated he has no faith in the accuracy of any of the covid-19 tests he has been provided so far. This is coming from someone on the front lines.

#10982 4 years ago
FB_IMG_1587087195534.jpgFB_IMG_1587087195534.jpg
#10983 4 years ago

They just repeated on the news what I mentioned in the last post. There are others seriously questioning the accuracy of the available covid-19 tests. Or they are just outright saying the test is not very accurate. Lots of false results coming back they think.

#10984 4 years ago

Above all else...
fuck Jimmy Buffet.

#10985 4 years ago

o-din (resized).pngo-din (resized).png

#10986 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I usually like to hold That for the bad stuff. For regular complaints, I choose ignoring them unless they really impact me. My neighbors have elephants, and the elephants are out of school from this. And I’m working from home, so I hear the herd of elephants quite a bit. For some reason elephants run upstairs with logs in their trunks 30 times a day (who knew). However I realize my neighbor didn’t intend for those elephants to be running around right now, and I didn’t intend to be home so much. I haven’t said a word to them about it, because if it’s bad in my place, I can’t imagine how noisy it is over there.

As a parent of a small herd of elephants that are making a lot of noise that is nice to hear. We are doing our best but the elephants are bouncing off the walls. I keep telling my wife we should shoot them up with tranquilizers but she isn’t going for it.

#10987 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No idea. But almost anything in the USA that has been sweetened that doesn't specially say otherwise, it is now HFCS. Only country in the world I know of that uses it There has been some resistance, but it has slowly replaced everything that used to contain real cane sugar, that really isn't that good for you either, but this is much worse.
The reason we use so much corn syrup instead of sugar is that it's cheaper for food makers. It's cheaper because tax payers pay for it to be cheaper to “protect” a native industry.
https://www.health.com/nutrition/high-fructose-corn-syrup-video

Not only do we get screwed over in the prescription drug prices market, we get to pay extra for sugar, too, There is world sugar prices. And there is U.S. sugar prices. Guess which one costs more?

https://www.thebalance.com/markets-for-us-and-world-sugar-809301

" Sugar lobbyists in the U.S. have been able to arrange a sweet deal for sugar farmers in the U.S. The complex details of sugar subsidies are a subject of heated debate as the government guarantees a lucrative price for sugar producers and limits sugar imports from other nations. U.S. companies have to buy U.S. sugar at inflated prices."

It is a great welfare program for the sugar producers. And labor conditions were brutal. And then the jobs disappeared.

https://migration.ucdavis.edu/rmn/more.php?id=488

January 2001, Volume 7, Number 1

Southeast, Florida Sugar, FLOC
Between 1941 and the mid-1990s, virtually all sugarcane grown in Florida was cut by hand by workers imported from the Caribbean, usually from Jamaica, under the H-2 program (1953-86) and then the H-2A program, after the program was revised slightly by IRCA. US Sugar, the largest cane grower, went to 100 percent mechanical harvesting in 1997-98.

Of course, at the same time, we ship all of our manufacturing over to China for cheap labor.
---------------------------------------------

At one time, years ago, and I don't know about today, UPS paid a lot of lobbyists to lobby for the US postal service to raise it mailing rates. Reason: If USPS raised it rates then UPS could jack its prices, too.

I am no expert on sugar, but I would be willing to bet the high fructose syrup industry pays lobbyists big money to keep sugar prices up there. If we had cheap sugar the HFCS industry would go broke.

#10988 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Not only do we get screwed over in the prescription drug prices market, we get to pay extra for sugar, too, There is world sugar prices. And there is U.S. sugar prices. Guess which one costs more?
https://www.thebalance.com/markets-for-us-and-world-sugar-809301
" Sugar lobbyists in the U.S. have been able to arrange a sweet deal for sugar farmers in the U.S. The complex details of sugar subsidies are a subject of heated debate as the government guarantees a lucrative price for sugar producers and limits sugar imports from other nations. U.S. companies have to buy U.S. sugar at inflated prices."
It is a great welfare program for the sugar producers. And labor conditions were brutal. And then the jobs disappeared.
https://migration.ucdavis.edu/rmn/more.php?id=488
January 2001, Volume 7, Number 1
Southeast, Florida Sugar, FLOC
Between 1941 and the mid-1990s, virtually all sugarcane grown in Florida was cut by hand by workers imported from the Caribbean, usually from Jamaica, under the H-2 program (1953-86) and then the H-2A program, after the program was revised slightly by IRCA. US Sugar, the largest cane grower, went to 100 percent mechanical harvesting in 1997-98.
Of course, at the same time, we ship all of our manufacturing over to China for cheap labor.
---------------------------------------------
At one time, years ago, and I don't know about today, UPS paid a lot of lobbyists to lobby for the US postal service to raise it mailing rates. Reason: If USPS raised it rates then UPS could jack its prices, too.
I am no expert on sugar, but I would be willing to bet the high fructose syrup industry pays lobbyists big money to keep sugar prices up there. If we had cheap sugar the HFCS industry would go broke.

22F5821B-AA53-4B42-AEC4-ED0C0D690B39 (resized).jpeg22F5821B-AA53-4B42-AEC4-ED0C0D690B39 (resized).jpeg
#10989 4 years ago

Data from Ontario. Interesting to see the ICU status charted.

IMG_20200416_222952 (resized).jpgIMG_20200416_222952 (resized).jpgIMG_20200416_222956 (resized).jpgIMG_20200416_222956 (resized).jpgIMG_20200416_223006 (resized).jpgIMG_20200416_223006 (resized).jpg
#10990 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Tell me something I already don't know. Sooner or later the TRUTH will come out.
"Growing belief that coronavirus originated in Wuhan lab, sources say"
https://www.foxnews.com/us/coronavirus-likely-originated-in-wuhan-lab-sources-say?fbclid

People can believe whatever they want. You should hear of some of the shit my sister-in-law believes. You imply that you already know this. I'd be interested in how you know.

"Growing belief that coronavirus originated in Wuhan lab, sources say."

" Sources believe coronavirus..."

"There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated..."

" multiple sources who have been briefed..."

" This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said."
---------------------------------------------------------

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources

" The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said.

" Fox News has requested to see the evidence directly. (. BUT it sounds like FOX has seen jack.)

Sources emphasized -- as is often the case with intelligence -- that it’s not definitive and should not be characterized as such.

Some inside the administration and the intelligence and epidemiological communities are more skeptical, and the investigation is continuing.
=======================================================================================

When you can bring an article that names names and says we caught the MFs red-handed then you will have something.

In the meantime this article is just a hit piece to get everybody whipped into a frenzy.

#10991 4 years ago

* Im not the author of this below but found this compelling to share. On a personal note, Minnesota is losing a ton of businesses. I have many clients who are bleeding out financially . My son has braces and has issues . he cant be seen. His dentist for cleaning tells me that they are backlogged with people in pain toothaches etc. Common sense needs to take over. Big protest at GOV mansion tommorow,

Dear Governor, (Tom Mould credit)

I’m a nobody. Which actually makes me a somebody. I’m a hard working Mexican-American who built a small 3 office Accounting firm in the South Metro. I employ people. I create tax revenue and opportunities. I’m writing today because your shutdown has gone askew. It is hurting more people than it is helping now. And I’m not even talking the economy (yet).

32 days ago, I became sick. I have great insurance through Medica and have been going to my Fairview clinic for over 20 years. I can’t see a doctor. I’ve talked to a doctor from the clinic twice ON THE PHONE…some correspondence through mychart messaging. I’ve been put on a Zpack and now finishing a 28 dose run of doxycycline. I can’t get my lungs x-rayed, I can’t get tested to see what the ‘culprit’ is. I can’t get anything. This is not right. My own father who served as a peacekeeper MP in Berlin had his Aortic valve repair surgery cancelled because they told him that the Governor deemed it not essential. One of my employees got horribly sick two weeks ago. She’s a single parent. Her doctors still have not allowed her to come into the clinic.

I’m not saying you did it intentionally (then I’d have different words for you if I thought that), but you have gutted primary and necessary care in the State that we all used to joke about “Minnesota is a great place to get sick.” There are horrific stories of young children who need surgery, oral surgery you name it, it is out there. There’s much more than Covid that can harm you and kill you.

Governor, other states are honoring their health care workers. You are laying them off. Over 11,000 laid off in Minnesota. Essentia laid off another 500 in Duluth today on top of the huge layoffs 2 weeks ago. My friends in Duluth say health care there is barely skeletal.

Governor, I IMPLORE you. Re-open health care. At the street level the cure is now worse than the disease. Less than 200 have died from Covid but far more than that are suffering illness that will leave permanent damage and/or lead to earlier death. I do not know who your close advisors are, but so many are hurting and are unhappy. And it is not partisan. When Doctors, Surgeons and Nurses are being shown the unemployment line, when Oral Surgeons and Dentists are at home, this is a recipe for a true health disaster.

I’m asking you as a human being to do what you need to do to get our Health Care Systems seeing, diagnosing, treating, fixing, repairing, healing people again.

You’re taking us the wrong direction. There’s a great scripture that says “A wise man sees trouble ahead and swerves to avoid it”. It is time for some mid-course corrections. The medical community is shutting down and we are far worse off health wise because of it.

It’s bad enough that so many businesses will never reopen their doors. People are trying to follow the rules and be good citizens and making big sacrifices. But then we can’t get basic health care. Because you’re saving us from being unhealthy??!

Governor, surely you are a better, more creative leader than this."

You can contact governor Walz at '[email protected]'

#10992 4 years ago

Latest deaths per capita by country:

per country (resized).jpgper country (resized).jpg

And by state:

per state (resized).jpgper state (resized).jpg

Looks like we're about to cross the annual flu/pneumonia death rate... and this is only after one month! Yeesh.

#10993 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

People can believe whatever they want. You should hear of some of the shit my sister-in-law believes. You imply that you already know this. I'd be interested in how you know.
"Growing belief that coronavirus originated in Wuhan lab, sources say."
" Sources believe coronavirus..."
"There is increasing confidence that COVID-19 likely originated..."
" multiple sources who have been briefed..."
" This may be the "costliest government coverup of all time," one of the sources said."
---------------------------------------------------------
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/coronavirus-wuhan-lab-china-compete-us-sources
" The “increasing confidence” comes from classified and open-source documents and evidence, the sources said.
" Fox News has requested to see the evidence directly. (. BUT it sounds like FOX has seen jack.)
Sources emphasized -- as is often the case with intelligence -- that it’s not definitive and should not be characterized as such.
Some inside the administration and the intelligence and epidemiological communities are more skeptical, and the investigation is continuing.
=======================================================================================
When you can bring an article that names names and says we caught the MFs red-handed then you will have something.
In the meantime this article is just a hit piece to get everybody whipped into a frenzy.

You’re right. Fox News is bullshit, not news.

#10994 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

* Im not the author of this below but found this compelling to share. On a personal note, Minnesota is losing a ton of businesses. I have many clients who are bleeding out financially . My son has braces and has issues . he cant be seen. His dentist for cleaning tells me that they are backlogged with people in pain toothaches etc. Common sense needs to take over. Big protest at GOV mansion tommorow,
I’m a nobody. Which actually makes me a somebody. I’m a hard working Mexican-American who built a small 3 office Accounting firm in the South Metro. I employ people. I create tax revenue and opportunities. I’m writing today because your shutdown has gone askew. It is hurting more people than it is helping now. And I’m not even talking the economy (yet).
32 days ago, I became sick. I have great insurance through Medica and have been going to my Fairview clinic for over 20 years. I can’t see a doctor. I’ve talked to a doctor from the clinic twice ON THE PHONE…some correspondence through mychart messaging. I’ve been put on a Zpack and now finishing a 28 dose run of doxycycline. I can’t get my lungs x-rayed, I can’t get tested to see what the ‘culprit’ is. I can’t get anything. This is not right. My own father who served as a peacekeeper MP in Berlin had his Aortic valve repair surgery cancelled because they told him that the Governor deemed it not essential. One of my employees got horribly sick two weeks ago. She’s a single parent. Her doctors still have not allowed her to come into the clinic.
I’m not saying you did it intentionally (then I’d have different words for you if I thought that), but you have gutted primary and necessary care in the State that we all used to joke about “Minnesota is a great place to get sick.” There are horrific stories of young children who need surgery, oral surgery you name it, it is out there. There’s much more than Covid that can harm you and kill you.
Governor, other states are honoring their health care workers. You are laying them off. Over 11,000 laid off in Minnesota. Essentia laid off another 500 in Duluth today on top of the huge layoffs 2 weeks ago. My friends in Duluth say health care there is barely skeletal.
Governor, I IMPLORE you. Re-open health care. At the street level the cure is now worse than the disease. Less than 200 have died from Covid but far more than that are suffering illness that will leave permanent damage and/or lead to earlier death. I do not know who your close advisors are, but so many are hurting and are unhappy. And it is not partisan. When Doctors, Surgeons and Nurses are being shown the unemployment line, when Oral Surgeons and Dentists are at home, this is a recipe for a true health disaster.
I’m asking you as a human being to do what you need to do to get our Health Care Systems seeing, diagnosing, treating, fixing, repairing, healing people again.
You’re taking us the wrong direction. There’s a great scripture that says “A wise man sees trouble ahead and swerves to avoid it”. It is time for some mid-course corrections. The medical community is shutting down and we are far worse off health wise because of it.
It’s bad enough that so many businesses will never reopen their doors. People are trying to follow the rules and be good citizens and making big sacrifices. But then we can’t get basic health care. Because you’re saving us from being unhealthy??!

Governor Walz has done an amazing job, and is committed to the people of this state. Those people that are protesting tomorrow are misguided fools being led by a campaign of misinformation.

#10995 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Ummmm....but this is the same logic that got the current president impeached..which bogged down everyone in Federal leadership for 6 months when they could have been cooperating on a plan for Covid-19 when it first appeared.

#10996 4 years ago

You'll love this irony from my own experience.

As someone who repairs medical equipment throughout different hospital networks we are required to keep up our immunizations to work in different departments in different hospitals, including ER departments that are testing people for COVID-19. Each have very different and complex avenues for gaining access. I do work for the Essentia network as posted above. Currently I have valid badge access there.

For other hospital networks, I have some items that expired namely a TB test. In case you don't know, a TB test can be done as easily as going into those "minute clinics" at Wallgreens, CVS, and other outpatient clinics. Well, I've spend the last few weeks shopping around and basically given up since nobody will see me.

With all the above mentioned, think of how low a TB test is on this list of priorities. I need one of those tests in order to perform my job in some hospital networks to continue my own functions. Think of what delays this can cause for my hospitals getting their machines repaired especially when they are needed most under these circumstances. In some cases they'll just have to make exceptions but talk about a wrench in things no pun intended.

#10997 4 years ago

It is a nice story. Who wrote it? Do you have a name? No name = BS. Or to be kind, it sounds like a rumor.

#10998 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

So is MSNBC

#10999 4 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Whats news in your world? CNN, NPR?

#11000 4 years ago

I think we can agree that Fox News and CNN both have news divisions and opinion divisions. I have no problem with the news divisions in either network, both have good reporting.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 220 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/220?hl=fymf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.