272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 576.
#10501 3 years ago

One plus with everyone wearing masks is that facial recognition software will have a tougher time tracking you.

#10502 3 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

One plus with everyone wearing masks is that facial recognition software will have a tougher time tracking you.

I started wearing these when I walk in to Lowes or Home Depot. All of them in my area have big screens with facial recognition cameras linked to you at the front doors. When it zeros in on your face, a green box shows up around your head on the screen. They were sued and removed them for a time period, but they are back again. My nearest Lowes doesn't have them at the Pro entrance though, so I try to go that way now.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10503 3 years ago

Over here they're going to track you with your phone so they can work out who's getting infected

#10505 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Over here they're going to track you with your phone so they can work out who's getting infected

Ya, I head about that. I don’t like it at all. The bonus is that it’s supposed to be through Bluetooth and not location data. The draw back if that Bluetooth doesn’t really give you a good measure of interaction. It you pass someone on the other side of the street your chance of contact is minimal, but your Bluetooth range would connect. There’s supposed to be no personal information, but if it doesn’t tell you whom you contacted it from, then how would you be able to know where you got it, or when you got it.

All of this is a moot point. Your phone is always being tracked Already, this new software would just tracks other devices you’ve come into contact with.......doesn’t Facebook basically do this already.

#10506 3 years ago

I didn't see anything

#10507 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Not good. Is there a reason for such a big jump after several days of a decrease? It seems like like some states are starting to report lower hospitalization rates.

New York reclassified a bunch of deaths. We don’t have enough testing. So people with symptoms don’t always get tested. If those symptoms then turn into pneumonia, they still might not get tested. If they then die of pneumonia at home, well they are dead, so there won’t be a test. They took all of the people that his happened to, and added them to the number of deaths from this if the pattern of death fit the normal course of the virus. Those were all added at once.

#10508 3 years ago

That’s news, not opinion. I think it should be ok. You didn’t give your personal view, you just linked a news article.

#10509 3 years ago

Ya, I head about that. I don’t like it at all. The bonus is that it’s supposed to be through Bluetooth and not location data. The draw back if that Bluetooth doesn’t really give you a good measure of interaction. It you pass someone on the other side of the street your chance of contact is minimal, but your Bluetooth range would connect. There’s supposed to be no personal information, but if it doesn’t tell you whom you contacted it from, then how would you be able to know where you got it, or when you got it.
All of this is a moot point. Your phone is always being tracked Already, this new software would just tracks other devices you’ve come into contact with.......doesn’t Facebook basically do this already.

We are already tracking location data to minimize cross contamination at long term care facilities.

Over the past few weeks we identified a huge number of people going between multiple facilities with confirmed cases.

Without anyone doing anything, we have location data on around 60-70% of all mobile devices.

#10510 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

The actual morbidity due to the virus is overstated by 2200 per day. The data we're given is nonsense and driven by those with agendas.

I’m confused. First you said this was a global conspiracy to kill us all, started by Bill Gates. Now you’re saying it’s nothing?

#10511 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m confused. First you said this was a global conspiracy to kill us all, started by Bill Gates. Now you’re saying it’s nothing?

You might possibly be confused about who's confused.

#10512 3 years ago

Georgia Guidestones.

#10514 3 years ago

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/492871-medical-journal-editor-trumps-who-funding-decision-a-crime-against-humanity

Meanwhile in Finland, Minister of Foreign Affairs has announced Finland will increase WHO funding this year, because it considers WHO actions in coordinating international operations slowing spreading of corona virus, and managing things after the crisis is over, very important.

#10516 3 years ago

(deleted)

#10517 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I think he's saying that Detroit is immune to Bill Gates' virus?

#10518 3 years ago
Quoted from toastbot:

I think he's saying that Detroit is immune to Bill Gates' virus?

No, his second cousin in Detroit is the only one who can cure Bill Gates’ virus so they had to bring him back early to a sorta full hospital.

#10519 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Hotels are empty...

Several are closing, hopefully temporarily. At least the ones along I-80 are having 20-30% occupancy allowing them to remain open.

#10520 3 years ago
jake2 (resized).jpgjake2 (resized).jpg
#10523 3 years ago

Are these actual quotes the WHO guy made? Or is some cartoonist taking liberties?

If they are actual quotes, can you please provide some links, please?

Thank you.

7afdaeee681974fb7e443314a14132a4b4d33b9c.jpeg (resized).jpg7afdaeee681974fb7e443314a14132a4b4d33b9c.jpeg (resized).jpg

#10524 3 years ago

No, not like flu or car crashes or mosquitoes:

https://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/not-like-the-flu-not-like-car-crashes-not-like

C7338B28-E0E2-4AF8-98C4-89B887FC4AB5 (resized).jpegC7338B28-E0E2-4AF8-98C4-89B887FC4AB5 (resized).jpeg
#10526 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

The chart changed tonight.
Out with the old
[quoted image]
In with the new
[quoted image]

I can't believe they added to the data set! smh
they never would have done this back in COVID-1 days...

#10527 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

We’re all Stormy now.

Let's see, waiting for a check with the president's name on it after he...yes, very apt.

#10529 3 years ago

My stimulus money dropped in my account today. Might be time to shop for a Bride of Pinbot 2.0 kit

#10530 3 years ago

just when I thought today couldn't get any stupider. These delays are upsetting.

#10531 3 years ago
Quoted from toastbot:

Let's see, waiting for a check with the president's name on it

Right, how very egocentric of him!

I can almost hear it, WAIT hold the presses, the people need this money so let's delay it a few more days to figure out how my name can be on the checks!!! I'm sure he is pissed he can't 'sign' all the direct deposit money.

#10532 3 years ago

Name checks out.

#10533 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Are these actual quotes the WHO guy made? Or is some cartoonist taking liberties?
If they are actual quotes, can you please provide some links, please?
Thank you.
[quoted image]

Basically a parody of things he actually said in different words.

#10534 3 years ago

People are freaking out now....wait until the power grid goes out.

#10535 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

What is a check?

When a hockey player pushes an opponent into the glass?

#10536 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Basically a parody of things he actually said in different words.

So those are some cartoonists words, not his?

#10537 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Not good. Is there a reason for such a big jump after several days of a decrease? It seems like like some states are starting to report lower hospitalization rates.

Because NYC threw 3700 bodies on the pile with no testing whatsoever. Don't you see the numbers game? BTW, for my fans, there is tons of evidence everywhere of misclassification of death to increase COVID numbers. You guys are in denial bubbles fortified with fallacious arguments as you deny your own observable situations. The worst hospitals during this plandemic are barely over normal patient levels. But don't get any numbers from anyone but the liars that have insulated your coccoons for the past decades, Damn you lying eyes, they said so on TV. I guess it must be fear..

https://news.yahoo.com/york-city-revises-coronavirus-death-205328540.html

#10538 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuukka:

So those are some cartoonists words, not his?

#10539 3 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Guess who stopped carrying a cell phone since the first shelter-in-place orders.. May your chains rest lightly as you don the number of the beast.

#10540 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Because NYC threw 3700 bodies on the pile with no testing whatsoever. Don't you see the numbers game? BTW, for my fans, there is tons of evidence everywhere of misclassification of death to increase COVID numbers. You guys are in denial bubbles fortified with fallacious arguments as you deny your own observable situations. The worst hospitals during this plandemic are barely over normal patient levels. But don't get any numbers from anyone but the liars that have insulated your coccoons for the past decades, Damn you lying eyes, they said so on TV. I guess it must be fear..
https://news.yahoo.com/york-city-revises-coronavirus-death-205328540.html

Plandemic

#10541 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

What is a check?

Get back to the flat top.

#10542 3 years ago

Screenshot_20200414-173753 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200414-173753 (resized).png

I thought it was awesome when I paid $1.49 near Denver and Des Moines a couple of weeks ago.

#10543 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuukka:

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/492871-medical-journal-editor-trumps-who-funding-decision-a-crime-against-humanity
Meanwhile in Finland, Minister of Foreign Affairs has announced Finland will increase WHO funding this year, because it considers WHO actions in coordinating international operations slowing spreading of corona virus, and managing things after the crisis is over, very important.

Why do you think there are so many Finnish jokes?

#10545 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

What is a check?

Something awesome for those with a defined benefit pension plan(s).

#10546 3 years ago

No need to stop international travel.

Good one Tedros.

#10547 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

What is a check?

Hockey terminology. It's when you're on ice.

#10548 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Except that the pharmaceutical industry hasn't handed out any of that stuff for over a decade now.

Yet most charts on the wall... every model... they all are branded to the pharma products

#10549 3 years ago

It's bash the WHO day! Go to @realDonaldTrump to receive your talking points!

Back in the real world:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-coronavirus-timeline-dismissed-969381/

#10550 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Why do you think there are so many Finnish jokes?

Do you think corona is a joke?

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/211 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.