272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 576.
#10351 3 years ago

I still can’t believe that some people in this world consider their financial well being and the economy more important than their own lives!

#10352 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

I still can’t believe that some people in this world consider their financial well being and the economy more important than their own lives!

LOL no of course not!
It's that some people in this world consider their financial well being and the economy more important than YOUR lives.

#10353 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

LOL no of course not!
It's that some people in this world consider their financial well being and the economy more important than YOUR lives.

I stand corrected..

#10354 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

They woke Connie up yesterday and her lungs are working on their own although still on the ventilator. Liver function is improving. Still a very sick lady, but looks to be improving everyday.

Good to hear she's doing better. Hope it continues.

#10355 3 years ago

Governor Newsom has highlighted 7 major steps before reopening the state.

The new parameters Newsom outlined Tuesday suggested the state must meet a high bar before walking back the order. The administration highlighted seven key indicators for altering his stay-home mandate, including the ability to closely monitor and track potential cases, prevent infection of high-risk people, prepare hospitals to handle surges, develop therapeutics to meet demand, ensure schools, businesses and child-care facilities can support social distancing, and develop guidelines for when to ask Californians to stay home again if necessary. And the final bar will to be to ask o-din if his fence is done and if he has had enough free time yet.

#10356 3 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Ill be on the lookout for that first reported case of Bill Gates inspired human sacrifice.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/TtapYqvvEuc6/

#10357 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody else have any batshit crazy "hypothesis" they want to share about Covid-19?

Covid 19 did start with Pangolins, but not how you might suspect. Pangolins are supremely intelligent hive mind beings from another arm of our spiral galaxy where they have conquered and colonized all of the 'local' planets. Unfortunately, in their enthusiasm for Pangolintopia (sort of like a Dune inspired Jihad movement) they wiped out the native cultures and differences. Every planet they conquered now has the Pangolin equivalents of McDonalds, Home Depots, Bed Baths and Beyond, Old Navy's etc

They had been studying us for many 1000's of years to subdue earth and install the Pangolin equivalent of the smaller footprint neighborhood Walmarts. Financing fell through on that project, but no one put in the proper paperwork to dissolve the outpost. Earth Outpost stayed in the observer rotation, essentially through a clerical error, but it became a very popular assignment because the inhabitants were so primitive, feisty, easily persuaded, and generally entertaining.

So then - because they were very, very, very bored (even more bored than Vyvyan on The Young Ones) they kept watching us, but again mostly for entertainment purposes. One of them had an idea to break the boredom. His name, coincidentally, was also Vyvyan. Why not transmit all the earthly antics back to Pangolintopia in 'channels' so all Pangolins could watch?

So - all of our periods, cultures, wars, sports (they started the idea of the Olympics), yes, even our pandemics are now broadcast live across the vast reaches of our galaxy to entertain our Pangolin overlords. This was just them kicking the ant mound a little to liven things up. It will be over soon.

#10358 3 years ago

Ill be on the lookout for that first reported case of Bill Gates inspired human sacrifice.

2DAA34CE-E274-43F0-84DA-B8BA1AB7CDA9 (resized).jpeg2DAA34CE-E274-43F0-84DA-B8BA1AB7CDA9 (resized).jpeg
#10359 3 years ago

Garbage source

"BitChute is a video hosting service founded in 2017. It was created to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforced on other platforms, such as YouTube. The platform accommodates far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists..." -Wikipedia

#10360 3 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

...We have thousands of hospitals at max capacity and field hospitals being set up in multiple cities to handle the crush of critically sick patients WITH a lockdown in place. ...

This is absolutely false. Witness Tik tok bored nurse videos and hashtags #filmyourhospital and #emptyhospitals videos by citizen journalists are being taken down off youtube and twitter and instagram. The hospitals in New York are not over-filled, and they are the busiest in the country. No Javit center, nobody lined up for tests at elmhurst. Dig a little deeper than Lester Holt and you may gain the capacity to read through the emotional appeals and appeals to authority.

#10361 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

This is absolutely false. Witness Tik tok bored nurse videos and hashtags #filmyourhospital and #emptyhospitals videos by citizen journalists are being taken down off youtube and twitter and instagram. The hospitals in New York are not over-filled, and they are the busiest in the country. No Javit center, nobody lined up for tests at elmhurst. Dig a little deeper than Lester Holt and you may gain the capacity to read through the emotional appeals and appeals to authority.

I’m getting up early and smoking a pork shoulder tomorrow.

#10362 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Garbage source
"BitChute is a video hosting service founded in 2017. It was created to allow video uploaders to avoid content rules enforced on other platforms, such as YouTube. The platform accommodates far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists..." -Wikipedia

Attack the man logical fallacy. Did you address the claims of the video? No. You are afraid it will scare your hand of your crank.

#10363 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Dig a little deeper

Has anybody died from covid in your world?

#10364 3 years ago

All this hand on the crank talk is a little....odd.

#10365 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

How do you think so many got in this predicament?

#10366 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

You are afraid it will scare your hand of your crank.

Dammit, got me again! How are you doing this???

#10367 3 years ago

All this hand on the crank talk is a little....odd.

It's bear talk: https://dlive.tv/p/owenbenjamincomedy+DXxcJejWg

#10368 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

There is a scale where economic conditions can deteriorate to the point where it costs lives. A lot of people live paycheck to paycheck. Add a few more months of this and things could deteriorate pretty quickly. I'm not saying I'm ready to lift restrictions and go back to 100% normal but there does have to be a gameplan in place to ease into normalization.

TBH, better/faster testing, better treatments and antibody testing could free up half the country overnight.

#10369 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I slow cooked a pork butt last night to make into carnitas today - cant wait for dinner

#10370 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

Attack the man logical fallacy. Did you address the claims of the video? No. You are afraid it will scare your hand of your crank.

The video is full of bullshit, just like every other video on that site. They can claim whatever they want; it's easy to lie to gullible people.

#10371 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

I'm getting up and smoking some good bud myself.

#10372 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

ensure schools, businesses and child-care facilities can support social distancing,

I work at a California school and he mentioned splitting the day in half, with 50% going during one part of the day, and a second group going the other 50%. Sounds good in theory, but it will be a mess in reality. Most of the kids in my district are bused in, it doesn't account how kitchens will prep to feed the kids, and it will probably eliminate fall sports. I can mention dozens of other problems.

Distant learning hasn't worked well in my district. So hopefully they can get tests, therapeutics, and vaccines in place before school starts up.

#10373 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Why wait?

#10374 3 years ago

I'm gonna check under my bed and sleep with the light on.

#10375 3 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

I work at a California school and he mentioned splitting the day in half, with 50% going during one part of the day, and a second group going the other 50%. Sounds good in theory, but it will be a mess in reality. Most of the kids in my district are bused in, it doesn't account how kitchens will prep to feed the kids, and it will probably eliminate fall sports. I can mention dozens of other problems.
Distant learning hasn't worked well in my district. So hopefully they can get tests, therapeutics, and vaccines in place before school starts up.

Don't worry, I get the feeling we are all getting a long overdue vacation.

At this rate, it's going to take the federal government sending in the army to get us to budge.

So sad, just as it looked like some of our sports teams really had a chance.

Because I need to wash my fence. Oh yeah, maybe if I do get enthused.

#10376 3 years ago

If religion is on the menu then politics should be as well.

#10377 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

If religion is on the menu then politics should be as well.

It’s been a strange day here.

I don’t know how I’d have gotten through it without my hand firmly on my crank.

#10378 3 years ago

You guys know what really yanks my crank...

But seriously I just met the first person on pinside of whom I have ever downvoted every comment.

Hurray firsts!

#10379 3 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Covid 19 did start with Pangolins, but not how you might suspect. Pangolins are supremely intelligent hive mind beings from another arm of our spiral galaxy where they have conquered and colonized all of the 'local' planets. Unfortunately, in their enthusiasm for Pangolintopia (sort of like a Dune inspired Jihad movement) they wiped out the native cultures and differences. Every planet they conquered now has the Pangolin equivalents of McDonalds, Home Depots, Bed Baths and Beyond, Old Navy's etc
They had been studying us for many 1000's of years to subdue earth and install the Pangolin equivalent of the smaller footprint neighborhood Walmarts. Financing fell through on that project, but no one put in the proper paperwork to dissolve the outpost. Earth Outpost stayed in the observer rotation, essentially through a clerical error, but it became a very popular assignment because the inhabitants were so primitive, feisty, easily persuaded, and generally entertaining.
So then - because they were very, very, very bored (even more bored than Vyvyan on The Young Ones) they kept watching us, but again mostly for entertainment purposes. One of them had an idea to break the boredom. His name, coincidentally, was also Vyvyan. Why not transmit all the earthly antics back to Pangolintopia in 'channels' so all Pangolins could watch?
So - all of our periods, cultures, wars, sports (they started the idea of the Olympics), yes, even our pandemics are now broadcast live across the vast reaches of our galaxy to entertain our Pangolin overlords. This was just them kicking the ant mound a little to liven things up. It will be over soon.

This all seems pretty logical, but I'm afraid I'll need a link to some sketchy video from a fringe web site to make it official.

#10380 3 years ago
this-one-time-i-got-so-hammered-i-woke-up-6256224 (resized).pngthis-one-time-i-got-so-hammered-i-woke-up-6256224 (resized).png
#10381 3 years ago

Yesss……..my work day just ended! Had a simple outdoor service call last thing of the day and all throughout the neighborhood I was in people are riding bikes. Everyone wearing masks.

Quite a few chicks in the mix and all of them look like hotties now that masks are in use.

#10382 3 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

You could make the same argument about pinball machines... It's not really fair to compare local prices across international markets when you don't take into account the different constraints and things influencing those prices.
Just like you can't just blanket rag on the store in the mall that charges more than the very same store that charges less out in the boonies. Prices are a reflection of multiple factors - not simply cost of goods.

I can agree with you to a point. But a triplicate price difference is beyond the pale, IMO.

#10383 3 years ago

During the financial crash of a decade ago, Obama took very good care of me too. You'd be amazed how much home improvement I got done.

I just go with the flow. My old man was kind of one sided when it came to these matters, but I remember a few periods of unemployment he made the best of too.

#10384 3 years ago

Well it's past 6, so the 5pm White House press briefing should be starting any minute.

How long do they have to be before they are no longer allowed to be called "brief," last night's was over 2 hours.

#10385 3 years ago

Every ten years or so, a fence does need to be painted. Hell, I did the rest of the house last year while still working.

DSCN6790 (resized).JPGDSCN6790 (resized).JPGDSCN6791 (resized).JPGDSCN6791 (resized).JPG
#10386 3 years ago

A little something for the truck drivers out there working hard to get our goods delivered.

https://cdllife.com/2020/red-light-truck-race-turns-up-a-surprising-winner/

#10387 3 years ago

This is disgusting.. why would a religious person even watch this garbage??

#10388 3 years ago

The best part about watching pro rasslin' is watching the idio.....the spectators in the bleachers. I mean, where else can you see grandma waving two middle finger salutes to the one in the ring they hate the most.

#10389 3 years ago
Quoted from smalltownguy2:

April 30th is my end date. May 1st I will break quarantine and go visit my Mom and Dad. I fully understand the science behind mitigation measures, but I'm recognizing I have limits. My kids and I have been in the home (except my job at an auto repair facility, grocery store, and gas station) since March 15th.
I suspect a fair amount of other humans share my opinion.

Dude, drop off a tablet and FaceTime with them. Everything In life is temporary including this.

#10390 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

This is disgusting.. why would a religious person even watch this garbage??

God only knows

#10391 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

This is an extremely complex situation and it isn't a Boolean decision. We can't keep the economy shut down for an extended period, and we can't now go wide open for a return to business. There has to be a gradual return to business. Too many businesses bankrupted and the financial impact to individuals employed by those then failed businesses would likely cause some hardships and deaths as well. We have to figure out a way to gradually return to a safe business environment.
Are people staying home ONLY because the state/fed has told us to do so? In this COVID environment, even if the economy was open, I would quarantine myself as I am now. People need to be responsible for their own actions and the consequences of those actions. They should not rely on the government to tell them what to do.

#10392 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

LOL no of course not!

Along with airlines, cruise ships, and restaurants, hotels are getting hammered, as well. If your income is derived from being associated with the hospitality industry, you would have a strong incentive to get things up and running---quickly.

#10393 3 years ago

U.S. halts funding for WHO

#10394 3 years ago

I built that fence.

Any leader that wants to pay me to stay home and maintain it is AOK with me. That goes for both of them.

#10395 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Does smoking pork shoulder give you a pretty good buzz?

#10396 3 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Does smoking pork shoulder give you a pretty good buzz?

Yes, a lot of beer gets drank in that 10 hours.

#10397 3 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Now is not the time for anyone to take their foot off the gas pedal.

Not blaming you for this.... our leaders are using this analogy. It just seems backwards. It seems like we have our foot on the brakes.

#10398 3 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

They should not rely on the government to tell them what to do.

I am not waiting for my local government to pull their heads out of their ass and figure out a way to issue building permits while they are shut down.

I'll deal with it later.

Not trying to pull a fast one. Or put anyone in harms way, including myself.

Maintaining a small business requires flexibility and times like this aren't one where you wait for government to tell you what to do when you already know what to do all by yourself.

#10399 3 years ago
Quoted from SadSack:

This is my own hypothesis. I came up with it by studying the official Event 201 website. I believe COVID-19 virus is real, but the numbers are being pumped:
Why and how Bill Gates unleashed COVID-19 on humanity – my current belief based on Gates Foundation Motives and Means with respect to current events.
Goals:
Save Banking
Cashless Society
Mandatory Travel Tracking
Medical Tyranny Beginning with Mandatory Vaccine to Escape Quarantine
Micro-chipping the Population
Monopolization of Markets
Reduction of Human Self-Sufficiency
Human Sacrifice (Occult)
Implementation:
Develop a Family of Viruses through medical/academic/military research.
Within the family of developed viruses, establish categories of Individually distinct viruses having a range of the properties Virulence (transmission) and Strength (Mortality/Side Effects) for each distinct virus:
1. Virulent but Weak
2. Less Virulent but Strong
3. Virulent and Strong (rare.. may be impossible)
Disbursement Strategy:
Establish 3 types of Geographic Zones:
1. Safe Zone(s) (Home)
2. Administrative Zone(s) (Government)
3. Sacrificial Zone(s)
Release Type 1 (Virulent but Weak) virus(es) in the Safe Zone(s) to create a buffer of immunity where people whom have been exposed will be generally immune.
Release Type 2 (Less Virulent but Strong) Virus(es) in Administrative Zone(s) to maintain a functional society while propagating fear-driven Government and Media.
Release Type 3 (Virulent and Strong) viruses in Sacrificial Zone(s) to create massive death, destruction and civil unrest.
Aftermath:
Safe Zones – A large buffer of immunity surrounding castles, compounds and redoubts of the Super Elite where services from local populations live mostly normal lives and services are mostly available
Administrative Zones - Smaller local communities where government and media are somewhat protected through social controls. Graft is prevalent through business operation permits. Free markets are eliminated. Black markets are monitored and selectively enforced rules based on whom controls those markets
Sacrificial Zones – Maximized chaos and death in pursuit of developing permanent black markets, a permanent underclass that maximizes crime, disease and terrorism.
Addendum: If you have any ideas to add to or subtract from or disprove any of these hypothesis, please comment. If you think Bill Gates is going to help us find a “safe and effective” vaccine, may your chains rest lightly. I see the endgame is going to be to submit your DNA for testing so you can freely travel. Once the next COVID-20 or COVID-21 comes out, the vaccine will be ready. They couldn’t introduce the vaccine at the same time or that would be too obvious. Once the vaccine is ready, you will be called to submit to blood-stream infusions to participate in their envisioned world.
I believe that I live in a Home Zone. I believe that many, if not most, of those responsible for this virus live within 250 miles of me. I believe that me and my neighbors were all distributed the type 1 (Virulent and Weak) virus sometime after Nov. 1, 2019 or even later than January 1, 2020. I believe that the type 3 (Virulent and Strong) virus was either not ready to go or mutated into a failure and resulted in much less death and destruction than was hoped. I believe an ignorant underclass is being ginned up to attack those of us who are not going along with the program. I believe those of us who don’t go along will be physically, financially, politically and medically attacked by people who honestly believe they are in the right. I believe the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is a protective cloak for all of us who ask for its protection.
Now one of you little gammas can go turn me in and get me banned from the thread because I scared your hand off your crank.
With the strength of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I say, “No.” Amen.

Holy crap. Do you have a wall of pictures with yarn connecting all of them?

#10400 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just for you. Lay back and enjoy the day.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 208 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/208?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.