272092025_10161451704608222_4175774496727537906_n (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
20220117_093350 (resized).jpg
EB99D3B1-C5E6-474E-909E-262D884FFCE7.jpeg
634ACBD7-B6FA-4A4E-A30A-348FA83A88C2.jpeg
BD45F1EA-3EDF-49A3-96FD-CFDEEB8E5EF8 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

161 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 576.
#6251 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

WTF, that IS shady as hell.
Governor Beshear has been saying all along that he didn't want to overpromise, and would not announce or endorse a testing site until all the resources were in place.

Yea, he's been talking about it for over a week now. I suspect that was the reason why some of these scammers came in and tried to make a few bucks.

#6252 3 years ago

Sounds like some guys need some battery cables to the scrotum treatment. Dirtbags

#6253 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Sounds like some guys need some battery cables to the scrotum treatment. Dirtbags

Ouch.

#6254 3 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

oh shit! Great to see extended outtakes from Cremaster Cycle 3!

the fact that (apparently) at least 3 people on this site have seen the Cremaster Cycle series blows my mind....

that goes to show the diversity of pinheads!

#6255 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It's on my avatar.

I’ve never been good at riddles...which state do you live in?

#6256 3 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I do not believe China's reported numbers for 1 second...they make no sense knowing what we know about this virus and their population density. Regardless of what steps they may have taken.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-01/china-concealed-extent-of-virus-outbreak-u-s-intelligence-says

#6257 3 years ago

Watching this virus progression might be worse than watching a hurricane approach the coast....

Im starting to feel like this:

D9C6FBC5-A571-4CA7-A7D6-CF3400FADE1A.gifD9C6FBC5-A571-4CA7-A7D6-CF3400FADE1A.gif
#6260 3 years ago

Yes, please think before you post. Thanks!

Edit, looks like you figured it out finally

#6261 3 years ago

Gonna run to the grocery store to try to score some ground beef and meat for the freezer.
I suspect everyones gonna freak out again and raid the stores and hoard now that the stay at home has just been announced for Florida.
I’m in the construction business, dont know yet if Im gonna be allowed to keep working or not, tomorrow may be my last day on the job for a month.
Crazy times, people.

#6262 3 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

I’ve never been good at riddles...which state do you live in?

Florida. Am I the only person that can see the city and state next to my avatar?

avatar (resized).PNGavatar (resized).PNG

#6263 3 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Gonna run to the grocery store to try to score some ground beef and meat for the freezer.
I suspect everyones gonna freak out again and raid the stores and hoard now that the stay at home has just been announced for Florida.
I’m in the construction business, dont know yet if Im gonna be allowed to keep working or not, tomorrow may be my last day on the job for a month.
Crazy times, people.

Crazy is not listening to scientists who plead with people to distance themselves from others.

#6264 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Florida. Am I the only person that can see the city and state next to my avatar?
[quoted image]

Yes you are

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

[quoted image]

Yes, I can't see it either. Strange

#6266 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

[quoted image]

Yes. We cannot see it but you obviously can. You must have it turned off to the public.

#6267 3 years ago

Here is where you fix it in the settings:

45 (resized).JPG45 (resized).JPG

#6268 3 years ago
Quoted from mooch:

o-din, no pics of that mouth-watering porterhouse steak? I’ve been waiting. Where’s the beef?[quoted image]

Sorry guys, last night I was a little beat, so all I wanted to do was eat.

Just went to the supermarket to get my weekly dose of the virus, and some of the workers there sure are grumpy.

Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Hey Odin. Going Mexican for today's lunch. Pulled pork soft tacos.[quoted image][quoted image]

Skills. Looks great!

#6270 3 years ago

Wife haircut update ..

20200401_153818 (resized).jpg20200401_153818 (resized).jpg
#6271 3 years ago

And my buddy told me if I wait a couple more weeks, I might be able to buy Knotts Berry Farm for cheap.

#6272 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

[quoted image]

Sign out of Pinside and go to your profile as a visitor. Or go to your profile and click this link, View your public profile page.
After you're satisfied, go to settings and change it if you like.
pinside (2) (resized).pngpinside (2) (resized).png

#6273 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Fun fact that’s just movie bullshit and/or scare tactics based on the sparks from rubbing the wire connectors together.

A guy on reddit even did it just to prove it https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/8uen0t/i_found_a_homemade_electric_chair_while_exploring/e1fcy3r/

So people scamming people over fake testS need something much worse. Like good old fashion prison

#6274 3 years ago

Crazy times, people.

I cant believe it took Florida until today to announce a stay at home order.

#6275 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Wife haircut update ..[quoted image]

Now it's your turn to cut hers...

#6276 3 years ago

Something crazy if definitely goin on.
I was on a client call and heard an unfamiliar noise coming from another room in my house.
When I went to investigate it I found my wife vacuuming the living room.

#6277 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

We still don't have one in South Carolina.

#6278 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yes. We cannot see it but you obviously can. You must have it turned off to the public.

I can see everyone else's and mine. Sorry about that.

#6279 3 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

We still don't have one in South Carolina.

Well, the world still needs tobacco!

#6280 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

It was the governor's plan all along to spite everyone who stocked up before the panic. Now I gotta make one last cashew and beer run.

#6281 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Not a lot to work with there.

#6283 3 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

Now I gotta make one last cashew and beer run.

My mistake was overstocking on beer. Looks like they won't be running out of that. At least not yet.

#6284 3 years ago

In high school we had Kegger parties hidden in the mountains or wooded areas for illegal drinking. Something tells me there are adult morons in every state planning these now.

#6285 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I recommend just jumping in with a number 5 trimmer all around.

#6286 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

In high school we had Kegger parties hidden in the mountains or wooded areas for illegal drinking. Something tells me there are adult morons in every state planning these now.

Some of them will win the Darwin award, no doubt.

#6287 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm having something similar this afternoon. One friend.

We have decided it would be better if we both catch this shit, sooner than later.

#6288 3 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Pa just announced theirs today also. We did have county by county lock downs but not a state wide lock down.
Ps. Your state is also hidden. Just an FYI if you didn't know.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6289 3 years ago

The most depressing news of all to me is that approximately 80% of those that get put on the ventilator because of the virus are dying.
Only about 20% of ventilator patients are surviving.

#6290 3 years ago
Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Did Ray Charles cut that?

#6291 3 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

the fact that (apparently) at least 3 people on this site have seen the Cremaster Cycle series blows my mind....
that goes to show the diversity of pinheads!

One time in the gameroom thread someone spotted a Tehching Hsieh photograph on my wall and was able to make a joke about it's circumstances!
At least a few of us contemporary art nerds around

By hoe do you figure 3 people?

#6292 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The most depressing news of all to me is that approximately 80% of those that get put on the ventilator because of the virus are dying.
Only about 20% of ventilator patients are surviving.

The part of that I would fear is the medically induced coma laying there to die.

I would rather be able to move around and go outside, unless it was to the point of not being able to breathe at all. Then I'd probably just lay down under an avocado tree and let nature take it's course.

#6294 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The part of that I would fear is the medically induced coma laying there to die.
I would rather be able to move around and go outside, unless it was to the point of not being able to breath at all. Then I'd probably just lay down under an avocado tree and let nature take it's course.

At the point where they are ventilating patients, the patient is usually very loopy from the lack of oxygen because of fluid on the lungs and would not be capable of walking.

#6296 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

very loopy from the lack of oxygen because of fluid on the lungs and would not be capable of walking

That is the point I would lay down under the avocado tree.

#6297 3 years ago

Crazy times, people.

What kind of construction? On Monday in Minneapolis (during part of MN stay at home order) I was surprised to see some workers outside. It appeared to be a new building with retail on first floor then apartments on second floor onward and they were working on the housing section so I'm not sure if that was deemed essential or not.

Best of luck to you and stay healthy!

#6298 3 years ago

That article has a ton of asterisks and I don't see where they are trying to declare what they mean by that?

#6299 3 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

That article has a ton of asterisks and I don't see where they are trying to declare what they mean by that?

Some people use the asterisk after his name to denote his impeachment. Kind of like Barry Bond's homerun record with an asterisk. He has the title, but with a caveat.

#6300 3 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Did Ray Charles cut that?

He's dead, Stevie Wonder cut it!!

There are 28,792 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 576.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-coronavirus-containment-thread/page/126?hl=sinistarrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.