Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Mthomasslo
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

70635051576__7FAF7358-1AD5-4AFC-BAE2-6A919E7CBEC1 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8757 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2813.gif
    1684761530023 (resized).jpg
    original_6d493a15-a804-44e3-aa0c-7cec34d012e5_IMG_20230519_234724 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20230518_190100~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230524_004056455.MP (resized).jpg
    IMG_20230520_004045 (resized).jpg
    VID_20230520_110807_exported_4585~2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3117 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3110 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3107 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 1.58.30 PM (resized).png
    IMG_4054 (resized).jpeg

There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.
    #101 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

How much are the camp sites per night?
    And a Big Thank You to all the GSPF Crew for thier hard work on this!

Our prices are rising a little this year. A standard site will be $50 a night (regardless of hookups) and if you want to camp with a tent and park your car in the general admission parking lot, it will be $25 a night.

And thank you for the thanks Eric!

#102 1 year ago

Thanks for the update guys!

#103 1 year ago

Question about the passes… I usually rent a trailer that needs hookups.

If I buy a standard camp pass, that will guarantee I will have spot it just may or may not have hookups (pending on when I check in) is this a fair assumption? Figured I’d ask before I get lock into a non refundable RV deposit.

#104 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Question about the passes… I usually rent a trailer that needs hookups.
    If I buy a standard camp pass, that will guarantee I will have spot it just may or may not have hookups (pending on when I check in) is this a fair assumption? Figured I’d ask before I get lock into a non refundable RV deposit.

This is a fair assumption. There is no guarantee of hookups BUT many of the sites have electrical so there is a good chance you get something.

Thanks to all in advance for your understanding about our new process. We just had to make some necessary changes this year for the sake of our volunteers.

#105 1 year ago

CAMP SILVERBALL REGISTRATION IS LIVE!!

Go to the camp section of our website for the link at the top of the page!! Please read through the new changes and be sure to click NEXT at the bottom of the page to go to the form!!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/camp-silverball/

F18E82D6-0259-494F-A4A5-CE56CAA10332 (resized).jpegF18E82D6-0259-494F-A4A5-CE56CAA10332 (resized).jpeg
    #106 1 year ago

Let's goooooooooooooo!

#107 1 year ago

You guys are rocking and rolling and filling up our reservation list BUT there are still slots left. No need to panic on a beautiful Saturday morning. Have your coffee and mosey on down to our website to grab yours!

#108 1 year ago

Wahoo, campsite locked down and possible a WTB game purchase going down. Swap meet parts are boxed up, all thats left is volunteer schedule.

#109 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Wahoo, campsite locked down and possible a WTB game purchase going down. Swap meet parts are boxed up, all thats left is volunteer schedule.

Yeah Baby. The campground is gonna go off.
    Fer sure I'ma bring Home Run pitch and bat and hopefully Duck Hunt too.

#110 1 year ago

Bringing a Classic Stern Viper and Big Game to sell. Ultraman CE still wrapped up from the factory, box is gone. I have two NBA fastbreaks championship linked together with giant topper and lots of extra parts(playfields, new ramps and more), James Bond LE Thunderball, Black Rose with clear coated playfield. Also some others I am not sure of yet
    The Big Game,Viper and NBA Fastbreaks will need to stay in the Show until Sunday Closing time.

#111 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

Bringing a Classic Stern Viper and Big Game to sell. Ultraman CE still wrapped up from the factory, box is gone. Also some others I am not sure of yet
    The Big Game and Viper will need to stay in the Show until Sunday Closing time.

Let us locals know what you’re selling before you haul it down - just in case .

#112 1 year ago
    Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Let us locals know what you’re selling before you haul it down - just in case .

It's about supporting the show... Anyone can sell their machines locally.

#113 1 year ago

I meant the additional games you may be selling not the two you’re putting on the floor but I get what you’re sayin .

#114 1 year ago

60 Days!!!!!!!
    It’s getting close!

#115 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

It's about supporting the show... Anyone can sell their machines locally.

#116 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

The Big Game,Viper and NBA Fastbreaks will need to stay in the Show until Sunday Closing time.

#117 1 year ago

The link is up for pledging games!

Tentative: Trident with Arduino, Flipper Football, Boogie
    How's that for stuff you don't see every day?

#118 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jecco74:

Bringing a Classic Stern Viper and Big Game to sell. Ultraman CE still wrapped up from the factory, box is gone. I have two NBA fastbreaks championship linked together with giant topper and lots of extra parts(playfields, new ramps and more), James Bond LE Thunderball, Black Rose with clear coated playfield. Also some others I am not sure of yet

Big Game is sold. NBA Fastbreaks with extra playfields and extra new ramps. $10k OBO for 2 machines and all the extras. James Bond LE is pending.
    Classic stern Viper $3200 here is the original ad from which I purchased the machine. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/138888
    Black Rose with Clear coated playfield $6k. Black Rose 2.0 Kit is may be released soon is the rumor I am hearing. Machines can be picked up Sunday after the Show.

#119 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

The link is up for pledging games!
    Tentative: Trident with Arduino, Flipper Football, Boogie
    How's that for stuff you don't see every day?

Beat me to it

go sign up your games people and don’t forget now we have rewards for bringing one and EXTRA rewards for more than two!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

FCA82B74-E25D-4E1C-86B9-3F42AE37F08A (resized).jpegFCA82B74-E25D-4E1C-86B9-3F42AE37F08A (resized).jpeg

#120 1 year ago

Howdy all. This is Michael Huntsman in Reno NV. I'm having hard time figuring out who organizes the 18 hole pingolf tournament in Camp Silverball. Does anyone here know? Please have them reach out to me here, or at [email protected].

Also, I already sold my Black Knight and Torpedo Alley I mentioned in this thread earlier. I will have a SS Evel Knievel, a Stern Wild Fyre and a Bally Beat The Clock available at the show (also contemplating bringing Williams Friendship 7 to sell), unless someone wants to talk about them before the show.

Thanks.

#121 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bellystyle:

Howdy all. This is Michael Huntsman in Reno NV. I'm having hard time figuring out who organizes the 18 hole pingolf tournament in Camp Silverball. Does anyone here know? Please have them reach out to me here, or at [email protected].
    Also, I already sold my Black Knight and Torpedo Alley I mentioned in this thread earlier. I will have a SS Evel Knievel, a Stern Wild Fyre and a Bally Beat The Clock available at the show (also contemplating bringing Williams Friendship 7 to sell), unless someone wants to talk about them before the show.
    Thanks.

I think maybe @genex

#122 1 year ago

Northward! I’m getting excited.

7136C1AC-9934-4AC9-A44A-84FF79A0D760 (resized).jpeg7136C1AC-9934-4AC9-A44A-84FF79A0D760 (resized).jpeg
    #123 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bellystyle:

Thanks.

That sounds pretty cool ! Each campsite that brings a game is a hole I take it ? I could get into that !

#124 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bellystyle:

Thanks.

If you find out whom organizes it please share. We are camping and setting up 2 games. Thanks Pete T.

#125 1 year ago

I just signed up my WuTang Clan homebrew. Now I just need to finish it.

#126 1 year ago

wish I had the stones to bring my jb60

#127 1 year ago

I have a Capcom Flipper Football that I’m thinking of bringing to CS, great team playing game!

#128 1 year ago

56 days until Showtime!!

#129 1 year ago
    Quoted from EMDude:

I have a Capcom Flipper Football that I’m thinking of bringing to CS, great team playing game!

See above... But no worries, mebbe I'll bring Title Fight instead.

Flipper Football was quite the hit in the campcade last year.

I do love me some Interflip Dragon..

This is why we need to sign up games, boiz. Variety!

#130 1 year ago

113 Games Already, Homies. The Pinball Pirate is bringing a literal truckload! James Bond, Foo Fighters, Rush, Godzilla.
    Mike and Fam (@drypaint) from The Flipper Room are bringing like 15 including Ultraman, Rick and Morty, and TNA! Thanks Mikey. You guys rule!
    The rest of you bring money to buy merch from them! #pink

And we're still 50+ days out! Let's gooooo!

Just signed up Title Fight, Trident with new code, and Allied Leisure's Boogie (the same one that's on IPBD)!
    So make that 116 games.

Mr. Gone? Countdown?

Can't wait.

PS: Bringing Homerun (CC pitch and bat) and (fingers crossed) Duck Hunt for the campcade.

Party on.

#131 1 year ago
    Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

wish I had the stones to bring my jb60

No need. The Pinball Pirate has you covered.

#132 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

113 Games Already, Homies. The Pinball Pirate is bringing a literal truckload! James Bond, Foo Fighters, Rush, Godzilla.
    Mike and Fam (drypaint) from The Flipper Room are bringing like 15 including Ultraman, Rick and Morty, and TNA! Thanks Mikey. You guys rule!
    The rest of you bring money to buy merch from them! #pink
    And we're still 50+ days out! Let's gooooo!
    Just signed up Title Fight, Trident with new code, and Allied Leisure's Boogie (the same one that's on IPBD)!
    So make that 116 games.
    Mr. Gone? Countdown?
    Can't wait.
    PS: Bringing Homerun (CC pitch and bat) and (fingers crossed) Duck Hunt for the campcade. Oh, and also a slot machine that takes and pays real money.
    Bring yer wallets.
    Party on.

Yeah buddy, it's on!

#133 12 months ago

Very excited. This is the best pinball show Imho. Rock and roll!
    It’s a nice bonus to attend California extreme too.

IMG_1326 (resized).jpegIMG_1326 (resized).jpeg

#134 12 months ago

Is this festival generally bigger than Pin A Go Go in Dixon or around the same # of machines?

#135 12 months ago
    Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

Is this festival generally bigger than Pin A Go Go in Dixon or around the same # of machines?

Bigger place, more games

#136 12 months ago

this festival generally bigger than Pin A Go Go in Dixon or around the same # of machines?

Way bigger. Prolly twice as many games. And the campground scene is a whole 'nother thang too.

#137 12 months ago

50 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#138 12 months ago

Rob Zombie will be attending camp silverball as well!!

#139 12 months ago

Any word on if Pulp Fiction will be there this year?

#140 12 months ago

47 Days!!!!!!

#141 11 months ago
    Quoted from Bellystyle:

Thanks.

Will you still be bring the TA and BK to the show to play?

#142 11 months ago

Headed to the show on Sunday
    Can bring Pinball Magic at no additonal cost to buyer

Machine - For Sale
    Pinball Magic Archived
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice example of Capcom’s Pinball Magic. I’ve owned the game for over 5 years without any issues. The game looks and plays great! Included with the sale is t...”
    2023-04-03
    Santa Ana, CA
    Archived after: 48 days
    Viewed: 268 times
    Contributed to Pinside

#143 11 months ago

Machine - For Sale
    Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great game! It's always a favorite when I have visitors. No problems, a clean game. Cabinet looks good. If you want specific pictures, just send me a request.”
    2023-03-17
    San Ramon, CA
    4,100 (OBO)
    Archived after: 20 days
    Viewed: 313 times
    Contributed to Pinside

If it hasn't sold already, my RCT will be for sale at the show.

#144 11 months ago

Last year we had approx 300 machines all told!

#145 11 months ago

Check out this amazing water bottle featuring this years show art by Jon Chad!! Want one?! Well the ONLY way to get one is by bringing six or more games to the show! This is a new exclusive perk we are offering (one of many) for our VIP game bringers! Head over to the bring games section of our website for all the info on this perk and MORE!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

*please note games must stay until Sunday at close to get this exclusive item.

F697ABB9-448B-44CC-9E4E-61B1893D926F (resized).jpegF697ABB9-448B-44CC-9E4E-61B1893D926F (resized).jpeg
    #146 11 months ago

Looking forward to seeing everyone there again at this year's GSPF show!

Here's the lineup of games we'll be bringing from the Pacific Pinball Museum -- a few woodrails and some classic other EMs -- hopefully, something for everyone!

"Joker" -- 1950 Gottlieb
    "Marble Queen" -- 1953 Gottlieb
    "Arabian Knights" -- 1953 Gottlieb
    "Frontiersman" -- 1955 Gottlieb
    "Wishing Well" -- 1955 Gottlieb
    "World Champ" -- 1957 Gottlieb
    "Straight Shooter" -- 1959 Gottlieb
    "Flipper" -- 1960 Gottlieb
    "Gigi" -- 1963 Gottlieb
    "Buckaroo" 1965 Gottlieb
    "Paradise" -- 1965 Gottlieb
    "Surf Side" -- 1967 Gottlieb
    "Miss-O" -- 1969 Williams
    "Bird Man" -- 1978 Sonic

Larry Zartarian
    Pacific Pinball Museum
    Alameda, CA

#147 11 months ago
    Quoted from wedgeheadjunkie:

Looking forward to seeing everyone there again at this year's GSPF show!
    Here's the lineup of games we'll be bringing from the Pacific Pinball Museum -- a few woodrails and some classic other EMs -- hopefully, something for everyone!
    "Joker" -- 1950 Gottlieb
    "Marble Queen" -- 1953 Gottlieb
    "Arabian Knights" -- 1953 Gottlieb
    "Frontiersman" -- 1955 Gottlieb
    "Wishing Well" -- 1955 Gottlieb
    "World Champ" -- 1957 Gottlieb
    "Straight Shooter" -- 1959 Gottlieb
    "Flipper" -- 1960 Gottlieb
    "Gigi" -- 1963 Gottlieb
    "Buckaroo" 1965 Gottlieb
    "Paradise" -- 1965 Gottlieb
    "Surf Side" -- 1967 Gottlieb
    "Miss-O" -- 1969 Williams
    "Bird Man" -- 1978 Sonic
    Larry Zartarian
    Pacific Pinball Museum
    Alameda, CA

Awesome Larry, very happy to see more EM's coming!!!

#148 11 months ago

This has to be the year we force Larry to play a modern game! Who's with me? I want a picture of Larry playing Godzilla damit!!
    I don't think I've ever even seen him flip a game with 3" flippers, pretty sure he thinks they stopped making pinball in 1979
    B

#149 11 months ago

Actually, I think they stopped making "interesting pinball" in late 1971, when the 2" flippers made their exit.

I don't always play pinball.... but when I do, I prefer Gottlieb woodrails and wedgeheads.
    Keep flippin', my friends...

#150 11 months ago

Hay all you nor cal hippies, come on over to Camp Silverball and burn one with us

There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2023-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.