Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Mthomasslo
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

70635051576__7FAF7358-1AD5-4AFC-BAE2-6A919E7CBEC1 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8757 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_2813.gif
    1684761530023 (resized).jpg
    original_6d493a15-a804-44e3-aa0c-7cec34d012e5_IMG_20230519_234724 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20230518_190100~2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20230524_004056455.MP (resized).jpg
    IMG_20230520_004045 (resized).jpg
    VID_20230520_110807_exported_4585~2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3117 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3110 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3109 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3108 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3107 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 1.58.30 PM (resized).png
    IMG_4054 (resized).jpeg

There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.
    #51 1 year ago

OK Boiz... we're almost down to 100 days. (Mr.Gone?) It's time to start talking games. Bringing? Selling? Shopping? Campcade?
    First thoughts...
    Campcade games: CC Homerun PitchnBat for SERIOUS gambling. Advance Pool...Cuz duh, last year. And mebbe the return also of Flipper Football? Cuz duh, last year.
    Bringing for show and sell: Gonna start a thread for that when I'm finished here.
    Bringing for show not for sale: Ding Dong and Teacher's Pet for a double-shot of school themes.

Wottaboot the resta you boiz?

#52 1 year ago

Will return with Alvin G Soccer.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from AD72:

Thank you for bringing it. It’s a rare, fun and unique game you rarely see.

Oh,
    111 days until Showtime!!!

#54 1 year ago

Think I am bringing Stern Disco EM for the campgrounds. Probably going to Sell it at the end of the weekend.
    I have a garage full of parts for the Swap meet if anyone needs anything particular let me know.
    What else is for sale?

#55 1 year ago

106 days until Showtime!

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

OK Boiz... we're almost down to 100 days. (Mr.Gone?) It's time to start talking games. Bringing?

Wottaboot the resta you boiz?

I'll B bringing my "ROB Zombie" on adult play for Camp Silverball!!

#57 1 year ago

99 days until SHOWTIME!!!!!!

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

I'll B bringing my "ROB Zombie" on adult play for Camp Silverball!!

Never played this one . Can non campers stop by and say howdy ?

#59 1 year ago

Howdy all.
    If I don't sell it before the show, I'll be bringing an above average Data East Torpedo Alley for sale. I might bring a Williams Black Knight for sale too. Both will be fully shopped with Titan rubbers and Comet LED's. Because I'm not sure what it will end up taking to get them show worthy, I can't really say what my asking price would be yet. Probably about $3500 for Torpedo Alley and $2000 for Black Knight. I may also have a Williams Jungle Lord and a Stern Wild Fyre available.
    I'm still looking for an Andromeda, Star Light, Varkon, Frontier, Phantom of the Opera, Argosy, Title Fight, Class of 1812 or Joker Poker.

#60 1 year ago

mrgone - I just happened to come across this thread and I'm intrigued about the festival!!! Can you provide details? Where, when, etc??? Thanks!!

#61 1 year ago

This past year has gone by so darn fast! My Special Force which was a big hit at the 2022 show is still folded up in the same spot in the game room as it was the day it came home. Guess I'll just leave it folded up and ready to load for this years show. See you all in 95 days! Edit: I'm still in the hunt for a Williams Fire or Grand Lizard to restore so if you're coming to the show and have one to sell, hit me up!

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from AD72:

Yes! I unfortunately didn't get a chance to play it. You were working on it at one point when I had time in between tech calls and the next time you were packing up. I'll be sure to get some time on it this year!

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ryancaseystudio:

mrgone - I just happened to come across this thread and I'm intrigued about the festival!!! Can you provide details? Where, when, etc??? Thanks!!

You can find all the event details here: https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/

#64 1 year ago

Well I did my duty, and put up the buy, sell, and trade thread. You can find it here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-2023-golden-state-pinball-festival-buy-sell-and-trade-thread#post-7406648

Added 13 months ago:

Looks like someone beat me to it. The actual buy sell and trade thread is here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/golden-state-pinball-festival-buy-sell-trade-thread

#65 1 year ago

No words necessary.

158776B7-E21E-4CBD-9C3F-69F67A7DCC86 (resized).jpeg158776B7-E21E-4CBD-9C3F-69F67A7DCC86 (resized).jpeg241982D0-AF80-4E23-86D5-61C20A953DEE (resized).jpeg241982D0-AF80-4E23-86D5-61C20A953DEE (resized).jpegDC0BF78B-C05D-43B7-99D7-9BE321C4A7D1 (resized).jpegDC0BF78B-C05D-43B7-99D7-9BE321C4A7D1 (resized).jpeg
    #66 1 year ago
    Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Never played this one . Can non campers stop by and say howdy ?

Absolutely yes!! Love to C all U pinheads at Lodi!! C U there!!!

#67 1 year ago

So, I'm looking to buy a game I might offload some random parts as well.

Looking for Project Bad Cats lor at least a back glass or play field or something I could use as wall art.

Selling/trading: nothing specific yet but I'll update this post mostly I have video game parts I do have a 3kom variant cabinet has wiring and a monitor in it if anyone's really interested in that.

#68 1 year ago

Can’t wait

#69 1 year ago

89 days until Showtime!!!!

#70 1 year ago

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!

This year we are excited to announce perks for any amount of games you can bring, with extra special rewards for those that go above and beyond! Only got room to bring one? For the first time ever we want to reward those that can! Bringing two? Expect the same gratitude and thanks you have come to expect as a VIP. Bringing three or more? Now we want to reward you with the extra effort that we know goes into being a super VIP game provider!Additional weekend passes, meal tickets, a special silk screen variant edition of this years show art and even a limited edition extra special show branded item (TBD) that you can ONLY get by bringing six games or more! Plus enjoy an extra hour of pinball before the show starts on Saturday at every level.

***please note that to receive variant poster or limited edition item games must stay at the show until close on Sunday***

While game registration is not open yet and will be announced soon, you can head over to our “Bring Games” section of our website for all the details on our new rewards tiers for bringing games!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

97EEA527-5268-475B-A4E6-8795836CA13B (resized).jpeg97EEA527-5268-475B-A4E6-8795836CA13B (resized).jpeg
    #71 1 year ago
    Quoted from GoldenStatePin:

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!
    This year we are excited to announce perks for any amount of games you can bring, with extra special rewards for those that go above and beyond! Only got room to bring one? For the first time ever we want to reward those that can! Bringing two? Expect the same gratitude and thanks you have come to expect as a VIP. Bringing three or more? Now we want to reward you with the extra effort that we know goes into being a super VIP game provider!Additional weekend passes, meal tickets, a special silk screen variant edition of this years show art and even a limited edition extra special show branded item (TBD) that you can ONLY get by bringing six games or more! Plus enjoy an extra hour of pinball before the show starts on Saturday at every level.
    ***please note that to receive variant poster or limited edition item games must stay at the show until close on Sunday***
    While game registration is not open yet and will be announced soon, you can head over to our “Bring Games” section of our website for all the details on our new rewards tiers for bringing games!
    [quoted image]

You're killing me smallz! I've only got four games and may not have a vehicle to bring them all in come May! Now I've gotta scramble to figure it all out by then...

#72 1 year ago

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!
    [quoted image]

This is a really great change. By allowing people to get a perk for bringing one game, I think you're going to see alot more people bringing games.

#73 1 year ago

Why not become a Sponsor!?

We would love to have your support for the show and we offer many different levels of sponsorship along with perks of being a valued supporter! This is a great way to support the show and let us help your business at the same time.

Please note: if you would like to be on our advertising posters for this years show we need a commitment by Feb 28th so we can start printing them, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

3053D66B-FAC0-41E7-9A9E-A03BCAAEBBF6 (resized).png3053D66B-FAC0-41E7-9A9E-A03BCAAEBBF6 (resized).png
    #74 1 year ago

I may have found an option for staying in the campground. When do reservations open up?

#75 1 year ago

Are pre-war games invited? I was going to bring some.

Edit, I wasn't asking to try to gain free entry or perks. I don't think it's right to bring table top games and expect anything. I still hope to bring BK2K but my Comet is down and I don't know if it will be up in time for the show.

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I may have found an option for staying in the campground. When do reservations open up?

Soon, stay tuned!

#77 1 year ago

Here is the official 2023 GSPF Pinball Glass Preorder instructions. Since we last purchased glass in 2020 there have been multiple notices from our suppliers about price increases. I cannot stress this enough the price on glass is going up. Add on the cost of shipping and the risk of breakage, buying glass at Golden State is a real deal.

We use the same vendor as several major pinball factories, so this is high quality glass.

There are several changes from last year. Please read closely.

We had a lot of glass leftover from a show last year. The driver of our rig had to stop quick and we lost about a dozen sheets of glass due to breakage. Glass is heavy, fragile, and hard to move. Therefore we are only going to bring down glass that is preordered. You can pickup and pay for your glass at the Planetary Pinball Booth.

The show price will be $45 for regular glass, $50 for widebody and $250 for HD glass. There will be a $5 discount per sheet for 2 or more sheets ordered. You can mix sizes to obtain the discount. We also have rare and unusual sizes available as well. Contact me for a quote for sizes not listed.

For small orders no deposit is required. Glass is heavy so please order what you intend to pickup. For large orders we may require a small deposit just to confirm the order. We do not have any more of the old stock IPB glass.

Please send your preorder requests and questions to [email protected] or via the pinside message system.

-roger-

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

Are pre-war games invited? I was going to bring some.

I'm hoping to finish, and bring my 1938 Bally Reserve.

#79 1 year ago

79 days until Showtime!!!!!!!!

#80 1 year ago

Excited to be attending this show for the first time this year!! Plan on bringing a few pins as well.

#81 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinbub:

Are pre-war games invited?

Are they table top games? I don't know if we'll have tables for them to top but let's talk via PM and see if we can set one up in the EM area

#82 1 year ago

Free Delivery on orders paid for and to be picked up at the 2023 Golden State Pinball Festival. Planetary Pinball Supply will bring your orders to the show. Order your items from our store. We have 1000's of parts in stock. Select GSPF shipping pickup on checkout and the shipping will be waived. We will then pull and bring your parts to the show.

In addition we have a small supply of Pinball 2000 glass. This is old stock and has not been available in years. $300 per sheet. We may sell out so if you need Pinball 2000 glass order quickly.

All orders need to be placed by Wednesday May 17 2023 and is limited to stock on hand. If you have questions contact Roger at [email protected] Thanks for your business and we look forward to seeing you at the show.

#83 1 year ago

Anyone have a Genie buried away some where they want to sell? I would love to buy, set up and take home.
    Thanks Pete

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from PinBallPeteFromSD:

Anyone have a Genie buried away some where they want to sell? I would love to buy, set up and take home.
    Thanks Pete

fireball2

#85 1 year ago

Mark your calendars! Reservations for Camp Silverball open on March 18th! More info and the specific time to be announced, be ready!!

2C9DBE6F-5E03-4C49-8E28-48CE15AFDF02 (resized).jpeg2C9DBE6F-5E03-4C49-8E28-48CE15AFDF02 (resized).jpeg
    #86 1 year ago

Tournament details now posted! Head on over to our updated tournament page for information regarding our Target Match-play, Women’s, and IFPA-Certified Main tournaments.
    https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/tournament/

This year brings a new volunteer coordinator to assist our valuable volunteer team, easier registration for our Target Match-play and Women’s tournaments, and IFPA Certification for our Main tournament!

Volunteer to scorekeep and get a FREE exclusive beer Koozie plus 5 free Main tournament entries PER SHIFT!
    https://signup.com/go/dcxzjvF

45B08FEC-27DD-42F3-AB67-C7378AAA8CDB (resized).jpeg45B08FEC-27DD-42F3-AB67-C7378AAA8CDB (resized).jpeg
    #87 1 year ago

Will Marco or Pinball Pirate be offering any show deals as they have done in the past? Demo deal? Asking for a friend.

#88 1 year ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Will Marco or Pinball Pirate be offering any show deals as they have done in the past? Demo deal? Asking for a friend.

As soon as we have info we will be sure to share it!

#89 1 year ago

Fun with Pinball will be attending the 2023 Golden State Pinball Festival, bringing their array of fun pinball related exhibits for everyone to enjoy, as well as offering a specialized EM pinball repair and restoration class!

The Fun with Pinball exhibits will be on display for the duration of the show in our main entrance building and EM exhibition hall. Stop by and see these fun, interactive, pinball related devices built specifically to educate and demonstrate how various parts of a pinball machine operate.

Fun with Pinball is also offering their unique EM pinball repair and restoration class for an additional charge. For cost and all related details, please visit their website for information on pricing and how to sign up for a class. *

* Please note that proceeds from all classes go to Fun with Pinball to cover the cost of them bringing their exhibits to the show and are not distributed to any of our show charity partners.

For more info on their exhibits go here!
    https://www.funwithpinball.com/exhibits/small-boards

For more info on their EM classes go here!

https://www.funwithpinball.com/events/em-pinball-repair-class-at-gspf-2023

Please direct any and all questions about their classes directly to them!

B1462FD7-2F1E-4A29-9EE4-2C415E4424D0 (resized).jpegB1462FD7-2F1E-4A29-9EE4-2C415E4424D0 (resized).jpeg
    #90 1 year ago

Contact the Pinball Pirate directly for pricing on games that will be at the show!

91DBA388-1E15-4A73-B5A6-8CAAF045FB6B (resized).jpeg91DBA388-1E15-4A73-B5A6-8CAAF045FB6B (resized).jpeg
    #91 1 year ago

70 days until Showtime!!!

#92 1 year ago

Got my Motel reservation, my Pinball situation, my attitude defibrillating,my heart is cavatating,my soul is anguishing, for the G.S.P.F.! C U all there!!

#93 1 year ago

Fun with Pinball will be attending the 2023 Golden State Pinball Festival

Looking forward to my first visit to the show...

#94 1 year ago

65 days until Showtime!

#95 1 year ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

65 days until Showtime!

Damn..time fly's!

#96 1 year ago

All is good in the world. Very excited.

8EE51755-C13A-4455-88DC-FF97B9A03545 (resized).jpeg8EE51755-C13A-4455-88DC-FF97B9A03545 (resized).jpeg
    #97 1 year ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

All is good in the world. Very excited.
    [quoted image]

Amen to that!

#98 1 year ago

ATTENTION! Camp reservations will open Saturday Morning 3/18 at 10 am! Check back here for a link at that time!!

IMPORTANT! Please read below for new changes!!

While we still need full, non-refundable payment up front, starting this year and moving forward, we will move to a first come, first serve model for campsite assignments. There will be no assignment of specific spots ahead of time. Payment for your successful reservation only guarantees you a spot within the campground. As demand for Camp Silverball has grown, it has become harder for our all volunteer staff to manage the sheer number of requests and changes with the volume of campers we have. If you want to secure a specific spot, come earlier (we open the campground on the Thursday before the show at noon, no check-ins prior to this). If you want to ensure you are camped next to your friends, arrive together.

We are also very excited to announce exclusive t-shirts for our Camp Silverball campers. Check out our cool 2023 Camp Silverball art by Jon Chad! Make sure you know what size shirts and how many you want before you sign up on Saturday, we will have small through 6XL available. This shirt is only for our campers and only available for preorder through camper registration. There will not be extras at the show if you want additional or changed your mind on the size.

More info will be available when sign ups go live this saturday 3/18 at 10am!

FEB31AA7-584C-4956-82DB-58C486CA8E85 (resized).jpegFEB31AA7-584C-4956-82DB-58C486CA8E85 (resized).jpeg
    #100 1 year ago

ATTENTION! Camp reservations will open Saturday Morning 3/18 at 10 am! Check back here for a link at that time!!
    IMPORTANT! Please read below for new changes!!
    While we still need full, non-refundable payment up front, starting this year and moving forward, we will move to a first come, first serve model for campsite assignments. There will be no assignment of specific spots ahead of time. Payment for your successful reservation only guarantees you a spot within the campground. As demand for Camp Silverball has grown, it has become harder for our all volunteer staff to manage the sheer number of requests and changes with the volume of campers we have. If you want to secure a specific spot, come earlier (we open the campground on the Thursday before the show at noon, no check-ins prior to this). If you want to ensure you are camped next to your friends, arrive together.
    We are also very excited to announce exclusive t-shirts for our Camp Silverball campers. Check out our cool 2023 Camp Silverball art by Jon Chad! Make sure you know what size shirts and how many you want before you sign up on Saturday, we will have small through 6XL available. This shirt is only for our campers and only available for preorder through camper registration. There will not be extras at the show if you want additional or changed your mind on the size.
    More info will be available when sign ups go live this saturday 3/18 at 10am!
    [quoted image]

How much are the camp sites per night?
    And a Big Thank You to all the GSPF Crew for thier hard work on this!

There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2023-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-/page/2?hl=codhollandaise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.