Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pb456
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220604_183501508.MP (resized).jpg
    IMG_1098 (resized).JPG
    NWPAS Audits (resized).png
    IMG_9270 (resized).jpeg
    FE6ED2C2-C1AA-49BB-8B47-D4A80F866F61 (resized).jpeg
    B713848A-58D0-4A58-B4D2-7BB05B8B48DA (resized).jpeg
    B390A29B-A3EA-4CDF-B2DA-641160156F46 (resized).jpeg
    8AF2F18A-9242-4149-80C7-B7A9FB810026 (resized).jpeg
    D12429E1-D33D-4004-9AFA-1CDCD1024415 (resized).jpeg
    C8204DF5-F11D-4C73-A11B-86C0E22E8BC0 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1098 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1093 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8719 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8724 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8731 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianMadden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 1 year ago

I've attended the show in the past, and loved it, so this year will be the first year that I'm going to bring machines since they're specifically asking, I figure it's the least I can do. I'm going to try for 3 so I can get them to pick them up and get the pass. I'm thinking:

* Batman 66 (Premium) (Catwoman Edition)
    * Monster Bash (Classic Edition)
    * Celts (Don't remember what the edition is called but it's the one with my own clan name in it.)

I'll probably list BM66 and MB for sale since I'm rapidly running out of room and I figure if they're already out of my basement then let's do it all at once!

I will be hanging in the FAST Pinball booth for the weekend. At this point it's looking like we'll have at least 12 machines in our booth (not counting the 3 above which will be on the floor). We'll have a bunch of homebrews, plus some classic WPC and System 11 machines with the FAST Retro Controllers in them, as well as some modern stuff running FAST, and a few more stretch surprises that I won't spoil here. But wow it will be a fun show!!

4 weeks later
    #152 1 year ago

Yeah and the boat show has high dollar commercial companies which pay tens of thousands of dollars for their spaces to subsidize the costs to sell boats. The NWPAS show is run by volunteers, and everyone is donating their machines for the weekend. Also profits go to charity at the end.

1 week later
    #217 1 year ago

I just posted a bunch of photos from our booth at this year's show to the FAST Pinball thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-pinball/page/8#post-6977562

We had a 70-foot booth at NWPAS this year with 16(!) machines in it. Here's a little teaser image showing part of our booth:

IMG_9270 (resized).jpegIMG_9270 (resized).jpeg

The NWPAS is definitely becoming THE show for the homebrew, custom, and indie pinball maker crowd. I've been part of that scene for almost ten years, and it feels like the homebrew presence in Tacoma is almost bigger than every other show combined. Between the conversion kits, scratch-built homebrews, new code, and rethemes, people were certainly busy over the past few years and it was really cool to see the general public playing all the things we and our extended community have been making.

I'm already excited for next year! And a huge thanks to the NWPAS show for welcoming us crazy group of homebrewers!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianMadden.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2022-northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-thread-6-3-6-5?tu=BrianMadden and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.