Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 227 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pb456
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20220604_183501508.MP (resized).jpg
    IMG_1098 (resized).JPG
    NWPAS Audits (resized).png
    IMG_9270 (resized).jpeg
    FE6ED2C2-C1AA-49BB-8B47-D4A80F866F61 (resized).jpeg
    B713848A-58D0-4A58-B4D2-7BB05B8B48DA (resized).jpeg
    B390A29B-A3EA-4CDF-B2DA-641160156F46 (resized).jpeg
    8AF2F18A-9242-4149-80C7-B7A9FB810026 (resized).jpeg
    D12429E1-D33D-4004-9AFA-1CDCD1024415 (resized).jpeg
    C8204DF5-F11D-4C73-A11B-86C0E22E8BC0 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1098 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1099 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1093 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8719 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8724 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8731 (resized).jpeg
    There are 227 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #51 1 year ago
    Quoted from NWPinballshow:

Interesting, what I posted above was pretty much a direct quote from Stern, maybe not currently doing them mean they decided to stop. If someone wants to pursue it with Stern to see if they can make it happen, that would be awesome.

I sent an email asking for information about adding the show to their list of events. I am noticing that the badges listed are from 2021 and there are none for 2022 from any of the shows so far so it may be they have stopped making badges however we should still try and get the show listed on their event page. I am wondering if that is sufficient to get verified status for achievements.

#52 1 year ago

Just saw this in the Stern of the Union email I received.

NWPAS (resized).jpgNWPAS (resized).jpg
    #53 1 year ago

now to find a bunch of time to get games repaired and ready to go. whee!

i'll be bringing at least a dozen video games (and Ice Cold Beer and Slapshot,) and likely 6-7 pins depending on what's working and not on location around show time. shooting for 20 games total, though i usually go over that.

#54 1 year ago

Wish I could finally make it back up there this year. The cost of airfare and rental cars currently makes it a no go. Maybe next year.

#55 1 year ago

We will miss you Barry! One of these days I'll make it to Texas and share a beer with you. (dan)

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from mc300baud:

now to find a bunch of time to get games repaired and ready to go. whee!
    i'll be bringing at least a dozen video games (and Ice Cold Beer and Slapshot,) and likely 6-7 pins depending on what's working and not on location around show time. shooting for 20 games total, though i usually go over that.

I thought I was so prepared this year and started prepping all my games last month. But I've been giving my Creature a dry run at the Northwest Pinball Collective and have to do sound board repairs and realized tonight I really have to replace the right ramp. I weighed buying it from Starship Fantasy at the show and installing it during Thursday set up vs. ahead of time and went ahead and bought it from Marco tonight with a cap kit for the sound board. We definitely need as many pins as you can bring!

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from bflagg:

Wish I could finally make it back up there this year. The cost of airfare and rental cars currently makes it a no go. Maybe next year.

yeah, that's been somewhat of a barrier to some of my plans this summer as well. someday we'll get to see you back at the show!

#58 1 year ago

Alright, I just did my 5th Marco order and 4th Pinball Life order in this year's show prep. Not having the show for a few years means more work on some of my games.

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Alright, I just did my 5th Marco order and 4th Pinball Life order in this year's show prep. Not having the show for a few years means more work on some of my games.

I think I've beat you on Marco however you have beaten me on Pinball Life.

#60 1 year ago

Well, before we've even formally announced how to buy a new Stern from the Marco booth at the show, y'all figured it out and a bunch of you reached out to Jordan and bought them. There are still a few left, Jordan at Next Level is handling the sales and working with Marco and Stern to supply all the games. It looks like there are a few AIQs, Rushes and a Mando pro left if anyone wants to get one at the show. But I'd expect them all to be sold soon.

#61 1 year ago

Well, before we've even formally announced how to buy a new Stern from the Marco booth at the show, y'all figured it out and a bunch of you reached out to Jordan and bought them. There are still a few left, Jordan at Next Level is handling the sales and working with Marco and Stern to supply all the games. It looks like there are a few AIQs, Rushes and a Mando pro left if anyone wants to get one at the show. But I'd expect them all to be sold soon.

That was fast.

#62 1 year ago

Please join us for the next Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show volunteer meeting! This will be a casual meeting over pizza to discuss all the final details and the last chance to get together before the big show. There are a bunch of new people involved and opportunities for anyone that wants to get more involved. The show is 100% volunteer run and non-profit!

Where we still need help:

We need more people to volunteer their games! Also we still need volunteers for medic, junior medic, setup and teardown, so please sign up! It takes a community to put on the show.

Volunteer games and time at: https://www.volunteer.nwpinballshow.com/

And the meeting details:

When: Sunday, May 15
    Time: 12pm - 2pm
    Where: The Pizza Coop

13317 NE 175th St, #x
    Woodinville, WA 98072
    Tel: 425-415-8415

Thank you!

#63 1 year ago

I've attended the show in the past, and loved it, so this year will be the first year that I'm going to bring machines since they're specifically asking, I figure it's the least I can do. I'm going to try for 3 so I can get them to pick them up and get the pass. I'm thinking:

* Batman 66 (Premium) (Catwoman Edition)
    * Monster Bash (Classic Edition)
    * Celts (Don't remember what the edition is called but it's the one with my own clan name in it.)

I'll probably list BM66 and MB for sale since I'm rapidly running out of room and I figure if they're already out of my basement then let's do it all at once!

I will be hanging in the FAST Pinball booth for the weekend. At this point it's looking like we'll have at least 12 machines in our booth (not counting the 3 above which will be on the floor). We'll have a bunch of homebrews, plus some classic WPC and System 11 machines with the FAST Retro Controllers in them, as well as some modern stuff running FAST, and a few more stretch surprises that I won't spoil here. But wow it will be a fun show!!

#64 1 year ago

Please join us for the next Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show volunteer meeting! This will be a casual meeting over pizza to discuss all the final details and the last chance to get together before the big show. There are a bunch of new people involved and opportunities for anyone that wants to get more involved. The show is 100% volunteer run and non-profit!
    Where we still need help:
    We need more people to volunteer their games! Also we still need volunteers for medic, junior medic, setup and teardown, so please sign up! It takes a community to put on the show.
    Volunteer games and time at: https://www.volunteer.nwpinballshow.com/
    And the meeting details:
    When: Sunday, May 15
    Time: 12pm - 2pm
    Where: The Pizza Coop
    13317 NE 175th St, #x
    Woodinville, WA 98072
    Tel: 425-415-8415
    Thank you!

Im from Beaverton and this is 3 hours away from me. Am I still allowed to volunteer?

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from AnimeDude892:

Im from Beaverton and this is 3 hours away from me. Am I still allowed to volunteer?

I don't think it matters where you are from when it comes to volunteering. Your time is your time and as long as you fulfill the requirements of what you are volunteering for you should get what the agreement states.

As mentioned ... the show runs on volunteers. Nobody at the show is (monetarily) compensated for their time or assets volunteered.

Disclaimer: I do NOT represent the show. The above statements are my own opinion.

#66 1 year ago

We have volunteers from all over the country. Lots of times when people fly in for the show, they will volunteer for set up so they can meet a bunch of people and get to play some of the games during set up. You don't need to attend a meeting to volunteer. So yes, bring it!

#67 1 year ago
    Quoted from BrianMadden:

I've attended the show in the past, and loved it, so this year will be the first year that I'm going to bring machines since they're specifically asking, I figure it's the least I can do. I'm going to try for 3 so I can get them to pick them up and get the pass. I'm thinking:
    * Batman 66 (Catwoman Edition)
    * Monster Bash (Classic Edition)
    * Celts (Don't remember what the edition is called but it's the one with my own clan name in it.)
    I'll probably list BM66 and MB for sale since I'm rapidly running out of room and I figure if they're already out of my basement then let's do it all at once!
    I will be hanging in the FAST Pinball booth for the weekend. At this point it's looking like we'll have at least 12 machines in our booth (not counting the 3 above which will be on the floor). We'll have a bunch of homebrews, plus some classic WPC and System 11 machines with the FAST Retro Controllers in them, as well as some modern stuff running FAST, and a few more stretch surprises that I won't spoil here. But wow it will be a fun show!!

Exciting! I was talking with Aaron about it yesterday. The FAST booth is going to be on fire this year!

#68 1 year ago

We have volunteers from all over the country. Lots of times when people fly in for the show, they will volunteer for set up so they can meet a bunch of people and get to play some of the games during set up. You don't need to attend a meeting to volunteer. So yes, bring it!

Awesome. So what do I need to do on Thursday once I come inside the convention center?

#69 1 year ago

Awesome. So what do I need to do on Thursday once I come inside the convention center?

Go up to the top floor and either to the registration desk or walk into the hall to the main desk in the middle and say your are a volunteer for set up. Someone should tell you a little about what's going on and where help is needed. Alot of it is rolling games from the trucks as they are unloaded into the main hall, then helping place them, unwrap them and set them up. It's fun to see the arcade get built! Sarunya is the volunteer coordinator and she should be onsite, Lou will be in charge of the floor layout. If you sign up through the volunteer portal, Sarunya will probably send you more proper instructions, but it can be a bit chaotic during set up.

#70 1 year ago

Go up to the top floor and either to the registration desk or walk into the hall to the main desk in the middle and say your are a volunteer for set up. Someone should tell you a little about what's going on and where help is needed. Alot of it is rolling games from the trucks as they are unloaded into the main hall, then helping place them, unwrap them and set them up. It's fun to see the arcade get built! Sarunya is the volunteer coordinator and she should be onsite, Lou will be in charge of the floor layout. If you sign up through the volunteer portal, Sarunya will probably send you more proper instructions, but it can be a bit chaotic during set up.

Can I still help setup if I don’t have any experience with setting up? I’m still tall and strong though. I’m new into this.

#71 1 year ago

Can I still help setup if I don’t have any experience with setting up? I’m still tall and strong though. I’m new into this.

Of course, a lot of it is just rolling games around, plugging them in, and it's a great way to learn how to set up a game. We often work in teams setting up pinball games with an experienced person and lesser experienced person.

#72 1 year ago

ChiefKC mentioned possibly picking up a blank board at the show so I figured I let everyone know that I will happily bring any blank boards that people are looking for to the show. I will not bringing anything that isn't requested so let me know (PM) if you want anything and I'll pull them and set them aside. The sooner you ask the better because if I run out I can make another fabrication order at this time and fabrication will likely be complete before the show.

I have almost NO spare time to build complete boards before the show. I would consider an exception to this if you have a machine you are planning to volunteer but it needs a replacement board. I would advise trying to get the board repaired rather than replaced because repair is almost always cheaper than replace.

For those that don't know I have:

• System 9 CPU
    • Data East CPU
    • Various System 11 boards
      • CPU
      • AUX
      • Interconnect
      • Alphanumeric Displays
      • Select game specific boards
    • Various WPC-89 boards
      • CPU
      • PWR
      • FLP
      • pre-DCS SND
      • DCS SND
    • Various WPC-95 boards
      • CPU
      • PWR
      • AV
    • Various WPC boards
      • 3-opto
      • 7-opto
      • 10-opto (both horizontal and vertical mount)
      • 16-opto (early revision - NGG and CP mount upside down)
      • Twilight Zone custom 10-opto (with 3rd magnet support)
      • Generic proximity eddy
      • Coin Door Interface (both WPC-89 and WPC-95)
      • Twilight Zone 3rd magnet piggyback (adds support for 3rd magnet to OEM board)
      • Other utilitarian boards (inquire for more information)

If you're interested please use PM. It is easier for me to track than posts in threads. Thanks.

#73 1 year ago

Updated speaker list with times... this will have more changes, but it's close to what the final line up will be:

Friday:
    3:30-4:30pm - Collecting 101 Panel with local pinball & arcade collectors

5-6pm - Legends of Vahalla with American Pinball

6-7pm - GeekGamer TV pinball event

Saturday:
    12:30-1:30pm - Funhouse 2.0 and Beyond with FAST Pinball

2-3pm - Audio for Interactive Pinball 2.0 with David Thiel (sound designer for Alien, Jersey Jack's Pirates of the Caribbean, AC/DC, Iron Man and The Hobbit)

3:30-4:30pm Cactus Canyon Remake with Butch Peel from Chicago Gaming

5-6pm - Look Out, Frisbees! Pinball Trivia for prizes with Mike Vinikour & Dwight Sullivan of Stern Pinball

8-9pm GeekGamer TV pinball event

#74 1 year ago

Hey everyone, I wanted to give an update on the upcoming Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show, happening June 3-5 at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center!

First off, I hope all of you can make it! A bunch of us haven't seen each other for years because of the pandemic and it will be really great to hang out with old friends and collectors again. We are well on our way to having 400 games at the show, I think we are up to about 330 right now. The deadline for the show transporting your games is this Friday, May 13th. We picked Friday the 13th because it's a cool date, but also to give us time to plan all the truck routes and pick ups.

If you volunteer 3+ games the show will pick them up. If you self-transport, you can basically decide up until show week what you are bringing, but still please sign them up on the volunteer page so we know what's coming and we can compensate you. You get 1 free weekend pass for every game you bring yourself up to 5 passes. Volunteer page:
    https://www.volunteer.nwpinballshow.com/

The final volunteer meeting for the show is this Sunday, May 15th from 12-2pm at The Pizza Coop, 13317 NE 175th St, #X, Woodinville, WA 98072

Most of the show discounted hotel rates are ending today, if you haven't booked a room and want one, get in there:
    https://www.nwpinballshow.com/accommodations

Online ticket sales end May 20th, secure your tickets ahead of time at:
    https://www.nwpinballshow.com/tickets

#75 1 year ago

Show news update with all the rad stuff happening this year!

-More than 400 pinball and arcade games from the 1940s to today’s modern games, all on freeplay!
    -A bunch of great speakers Friday and Saturday, check out the Show Attractions page on the website for the seminar times!
    -One of the largest collections of Japanese arcade games ever seen in the Pacific Northwest.
    -One of the largest collections of Zaccaria arcade games ever seen in public!
    -A high score arcade contest on classic games in cabaret cabinets brought to us by Another Castle Arcade Edition.
    -One of the largest collections of homebrew/homemade one-of-a-kind pinball machines.
    -Hercules, the largest pinball machine ever made!
    -The Kid’s Zone, featuring a curated collection of unique pinball and arcade games designed with younger players in mind.
    -Comics4Kids giving out free comics to all kids that attend!
    -Prize drawings throughout the day, every day, for a large collection of pinball, arcade and game related merchandise, plus tools, parts, t-shirts and artwork!
    -Prize drawings every day for your own full-sized pinball or arcade game. Games include an Evel Knievel pinball game , aTime Pilot ‘84 arcade game, a Ms. Pacman arcade game, and... A BRAND NEW STERN GODZILLA PREMIUM PINBALL GAME!!!!!!
    -Lots of vendors selling arcade and pinball related parts and merch, artwork and games.
    -2022 is the year of the 2.0 kits that revamp older pinball games with modern hardware, programming, color displays and more. Come play Funhouse 2.0, Bride of Pinbot 2.0, Tales of the Arabian Nights 2.0 and… well, let’s just say if things work out like we hope, we might be debuting another 2.0 game or two that no one has seen yet.
    -Pinball tournaments! There will be a big Open Matchplay tournament, a Women’s Tournament, a Classics Pingolf tournament, a Rookie Tournament and a Kid’s tournament. All the details are here.
    -Stern Insider Connected high score contest - get top scores on the new Stern games in the Marco booth and in prizes!
    -More cool stuff to come!!!

#76 1 year ago

Last week's monthly Babes in Pinland night was a NWPAS satellite tournament! It had a fantastic turnout, and thanks to some generous donations from our pinball community we were able to offer cash prizes and some fabulous raffle prizes, in addition to weekend and tournament passes for the Northwest Pinball and Arcade Show!

Taking home the plaque and a weekend pass was Danielle Wilcox, in first place! Second was Emily Beirne, third Ashley Weaver, fourth Jasmijn de Jong, and tying for fifth place was our top rookie of the evening Aimee Nedds! Thanks to everyone who came out and helped make this event a success! We hope to see you all next month!

babes1 (resized).jpgbabes1 (resized).jpgbabes2 (resized).jpgbabes2 (resized).jpg

#77 1 year ago

THIS THURSDAY at The Ice Box Arcade in Freelard we are running our next NWPAS Satellite event, NWPAS Satellite 2022: Icy Face-off!

8:00pm start! Come win a Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show weekend entry pass or tournaments entries package, as well as other cool swag and raffle items to players. Over $500 of prizes to be won minimum.

This will be our last matchplay event with full IFPA points of the satellite series, the top 8 makes the finals.

icb (resized).jpgicb (resized).jpg
    #78 1 year ago

Shorty's, Seattle's original barcade, is celebrating 25 years! Shorty's was the very first sponsor of the Northwest Pinball & Arcade Show when we began in 2008 and has been the sponsor of the main pinball tournament ever since. Stop by Shorty's for a Coney Island dog, a beer, some pinball and help celebrate their 25 year anniversary!

shortys (resized).jpgshortys (resized).jpg
    #79 1 year ago
    2022 NWPAS web ad (resized).png2022 NWPAS web ad (resized).png
    #80 1 year ago

i finally decided on my list of pins that i'm bringing. everything is working currently except as noted:

Black Knight: Sword of Rage (pro)
    Cirqus Voltaire
    Doctor Who*
    Pinball Lizard**
    Police Force
    Star Trek (pro)
    The Bally Game Show

* i think i have reset issues resolved, though more testing is needed.
    ** has been in storage for a long while and needs to be pulled out and gone through.

i have a Cosmic Gunfight that i'm going to try to get working before the show and may add last minute, as well as a Magic Castle that i loaned out and had a report back that the GI shuts off after it's been on for a few hours. TBGS may not show up if i can't get Hook fixed and back on location so i can snag TBGS.

i'm also bringing Ice Cold Beer and Slap Shot, plus video games. i think my volunteered list is currently at 25.

#81 1 year ago

Nice line up Todd! It looks like I'm going to be replacing my right ramp in Creature from the Black Lagoon on Thursday during set up, otherwise my games are good to go.

#82 1 year ago

Had there been any word on the lineup for the main or classics competition?

#83 1 year ago
    Quoted from mc300baud:

i finally decided on my list of pins that i'm bringing. everything is working currently except as noted:
    Black Knight: Sword of Rage (pro)
    Cirqus Voltaire
    Doctor Who*
    Pinball Lizard**
    Police Force
    Star Trek (pro)
    The Bally Game Show
    * i think i have reset issues resolved, though more testing is needed.
    ** has been in storage for a long while and needs to be pulled out and gone through.
    i have a Cosmic Gunfight that i'm going to try to get working before the show and may add last minute, as well as a Magic Castle that i loaned out and had a report back that the GI shuts off after it's been on for a few hours. TBGS may not show up if i can't get Hook fixed and back on location so i can snag TBGS.
    i'm also bringing Ice Cold Beer and Slap Shot, plus video games. i think my volunteered list is currently at 25.

Awesome! I'd love to play Cosmic Gunfight and Ice Cold Beer!

#84 1 year ago

I'm thinking about driving my Popeye Saves the Earth up to the show. Are we allowed to have "For Sale" signs on the machine while it's on the floor?

#85 1 year ago
    Quoted from Biju:

Had there been any word on the lineup for the main or classics competition?

The tournament games are all listed on the website:

300 (Gottlieb) - Tournament
    AC/DC (Luci) (Stern) - Tournament
    Alien Poker (Williams) - Tournament
    Alien Star (Gottlieb) - Tournament
    Barracora (Williams) - Tournament
    Big Game (Stern) - Tournament
    Black Belt (Bally) - Tournament
    Cheetah (Stern) - Tournament
    Cosmic Gunfight (Williams) - Tournament
    Demolition Man () - Tournament
    Dragon Gottlieb () - Tournament
    Family Guy (Stern) - Tournament
    Fish Tales (Williams) - Tournament
    Godzilla Premium (Stern) - Tournament
    Jurassic Park (PRO) (Stern) - Tournament
    Led Zeppelin (PRO) (Stern) - Tournament
    Lethal Weapon 3 () - Tournament
    Mustang Boss 302 Edition (Stern) - Tournament
    Night Rider (Bally) - Tournament
    Night Rider (Bally) - Tournament
    Nip-It (Bally) - Tournament
    Nitro Groundshaker (Bally) - Tournament
    Paragon (Bally) - Tournament
    Quicksilver (Stern) - Tournament
    Radica! (Bally) - Tournament
    Rocky & Bullwinkle (Data East) - Tournament
    Rollergames (Williams) - Tournament
    Royal Flush EM () - Tournament
    Skateball (Bally) - Tournament
    Star Trek (Premium) (Stern) - Tournament
    Stargate (Gottlieb) - Tournament
    Time Fantasy (Williams) - Tournament
    Twilight Zone (Williams) - Tournament
    World Cup Soccer (Bally) - Tournament
    X-Men (LE) () - Tournament

#86 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jackalwere:

I'm thinking about driving my Popeye Saves the Earth up to the show. Are we allowed to have "For Sale" signs on the machine while it's on the floor?

Absolutely, lots of people buy and sell games at the show. The game must remain on the floor until the show is over, just make sure any buyer knows this.

#87 1 year ago

Thanks! I had been looking at a section on this page: http://nwpas.wapinball.net/index.html where it lists everything as TBD.

#88 1 year ago
    Quoted from Biju:

Thanks! I had been looking at a section on this page: http://nwpas.wapinball.net/index.html where it lists everything as TBD.

here's the current full list (it updates automatically when people add or remove games):

https://www.nwpinballshow.com/show-attractions#games

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from mc300baud:

here's the current full list (it updates automatically when people add or remove games):
    https://www.nwpinballshow.com/show-attractions#games

Oh man--once it went from pinball to "shooter" I stopped scrolling.

#90 1 year ago

My X-Men Magneto LE will be for sale.

#91 1 year ago

Hello Everyone,

I was curious as to if anyone is bringing machines up from San Francisco area and able to bring a pinball machine I recenlty bought from San Fransico up to near Tacoma area. I'm willing to Negotiate a price on shipping if my machine is able to tag along with yours. Let me know, would love to work out a deal! Thank you!

#92 1 year ago

We are finally able to confirm Chicago Gaming will be at the show with a booth and a bunch of Cactus Canyon remakes!

cc (resized).pngcc (resized).png
    #93 1 year ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Absolutely, lots of people buy and sell games at the show. The game must remain on the floor until the show is over, just make sure any buyer knows this.

Thanks! So if I bring a game and the game breaks down and I'm in a tournament or a seminar, do I have to exit the tournament or seminar right away to fix the machine?

#94 1 year ago

I haven't pin to a pinball show since 2011 so I think it's about time to go! Tickets bought, flight booked. Yay!

#95 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jackalwere:

Thanks! So if I bring a game and the game breaks down and I'm in a tournament or a seminar, do I have to exit the tournament or seminar right away to fix the machine?

The medics should be autonomous for repairs quickly after it is brought to their attention.

#96 1 year ago

We are finally able to confirm Chicago Gaming will be at the show with a booth and a bunch of Cactus Canyon remakes!
    [quoted image]

Excellent news! I've been thinking about buying one and I'm very excited to see how it compares to the original.

@PNWPinballshow - Is there any chance Multimorphic will be there with a Weird Al kit for the P3?

#97 1 year ago
    Quoted from rdleifriaf:

Excellent news! I've been thinking about buying one and I'm very excited to see how it compares to the original.
    @PNWPinballshow - Is there any chance Multimorphic will be there with a Weird Al kit for the P3?

That would be sweet! I only got in one game at TPF. Long lines the whole time.

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#98 1 year ago
    Quoted from rdleifriaf:

Agreed! Would LOVE the chance to try this one out

#99 1 year ago

My flights are booked, Bringing my wife and son out to the show. Will be our first time at the show and looking forward to meeting a bunch of people that i have only emailed/talked on the phone with. See you all there

Troy

#100 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

My flights are booked, Bringing my wife and son out to the show. Will be our first time at the show and looking forward to meeting a bunch of people that i have only emailed/talked on the phone with. See you all there
    Troy

June is awesome in Washington! Come on, come all!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

There are 227 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2022-northwest-pinball-amp-arcade-show-thread-6-3-6-5/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.