Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ourdave76
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D5BB16B2-95D6-4FD9-9AFE-D32ED91B3CEC (resized).jpeg
    A2A3CA6E-0D9E-44F5-ADE5-00220E1DC89A (resized).jpeg
    FC16CD37-B922-4A9B-8CC3-E71F8DFF8E85 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20220530_001547391 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220530_001611179.MP_2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220530_002641313.MP_2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220530_001437402.MP_2 (resized).jpg
    tshirt1 (resized).jpg
    tshirt3 (resized).jpg
    06821AE3-8ED3-4349-9467-CB3C4A9907A3 (resized).jpeg
    4196499A-99A5-46D4-97C4-9512619EC2BC (resized).jpeg
    20220517_170324 (resized).jpg
    10F8ED08-B3DC-4161-90BD-0E11881FF1A8 (resized).jpeg
    5433148F-B35C-4ACF-BFA7-B790EB0AA42D (resized).jpeg
    BA9B02C8-5A4A-48E2-997F-F7A134A1A859 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20220513_183402_2 (resized).jpg

There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.
    #301 1 year ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

Staging has begun, 2 down and 7 maybe 8 to go!

You are da man. This is what shows are made of! I'ma start tear down of my 4-5 machine this weekend. Gotta hound u-haul and make sure my trailer reservation actually comes with a trailer this time.

#302 1 year ago
    Quoted from AD72:

I built a Joust and would bring it but I don't have a vehicle that can carry multiple machines.

That is spectacular! That code is tight, absolutely zero lag. This is one of my favorite machines as it gets the adrenaline flowing.

#303 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

You are da man. This is what shows are made of! I'ma start tear down of my 4-5 machine this weekend. Gotta hound u-haul and make sure my trailer reservation actually comes with a trailer this time.

Don’t forget my SS back glass, cowboy!

#304 1 year ago

Attention Tournament players!

We have some exciting updates for you! Head on over to our newly updated tournament page for all the hot new info.

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/tournament/

Head to the never drains link below to preregister in advance for our Stern Pro Circuit event! We highly encourage you to do so ahead of time to make it quicker and easier for people to buy entries and start playing. (Please note that preregistration is ONLY available for the Stern Pro circuit event, Target Match-play and Womens tournament will register at the show only.) Special thanks to Karl DeAngelo for the use of his software!

https://www.neverdrains.com/gspf2022

Want all your family and friends to watch you crush the competition but they can’t be there? Tell them they can over on Twitch! Thanks to Rick Deml of Elk Grove Pinball we plan to stream all three events this year! Send your mom this link so she can watch you and be proud.

https://www.twitch.tv/elkgrovepinball

See you all next week and good luck!

AECC803A-CAD0-4CB1-AF81-E4A6E1C5F2C3 (resized).jpegAECC803A-CAD0-4CB1-AF81-E4A6E1C5F2C3 (resized).jpeg
    #305 1 year ago

We will be bringing up Weird AL LE and Legends of Valhalla.

Also have NIB GnR LE and 1 NIB Legends of Valhalla Deluxe that can be delivered to the show.

#306 1 year ago
    Quoted from doomid:

We will be bringing up Weird AL LE and Legends of Valhalla.
    Also have NIB GnR LE and 1 NIB Legends of Valhalla Deluxe that can be delivered to the show.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#307 1 year ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Are we able to order parts for pickup at the show, too? Or is it just glass only? Just curious...

I am handling the parts requests as a PPS reseller for the show. The price will be the posted price on the PPS website. There is no shipping or handling charge. PPS part numbers are always helpful. I will be bringing down a selection of the most popular and newest parts produced by PPS. However I have access to the entire catalog. We are on the honor system, please request only parts that you intend to purchase. We will also have a runner coming down on Saturday for purchases that are made at the show on Friday. If you have questions please use the [email protected] address. Looking forward to a great show. We will show in our booth the Funhouse 2.0 "Rudys Nightmare", No Good Gofers 2.0 and a surprise machine that you should check out!

#308 1 year ago

T-6 Days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#309 1 year ago
    Quoted from PPS_Parts:

Here is the official Pinball Glass Preorder instructions. Since we sold glass last fall at PAGG there have been two price increases from our glass suppliers. I cannot stress this enough the price on glass is going up. Add on the cost of shipping and the risk of breakage, buying glass at Golden State is a real deal.
    The preorder price is $45 for regular playfield glass, $50 for widebody glass, and we are keeping the price the same at $240 for HD glass.
    The show price will be $50 for regular glass, $55 for widebody and $250 for HD glass.
    For small orders no deposit is required. Glass is heavy so please order what you intend to pickup. For large orders we may require a small deposit just to confirm the order. We did sell out of several glass sizes at PAGG so preordering is a good idea. We do not have any more of the old stock IPB glass.
    Please send your preorder requests and questions to [email protected]. Renosales is our reseller that will be handling the glass sales at Golden State.

Somehow that email address bounced. [email protected] Any other address?

Added 22 months ago:

Done!

#310 1 year ago

Looks like the weather is going to be perfect and cargo measurements seem to all check out so #10 Space Shuttle has been added to the list!

9153781F-7345-4B40-B7EC-F4C9A1F71AD2 (resized).jpeg9153781F-7345-4B40-B7EC-F4C9A1F71AD2 (resized).jpeg
    #311 1 year ago

72Devilz that looks killer! But if I'm not mistaken, they put the machines up for the drawing on the floor. So mebbe a different title if yer holding? Just a thought for max variety...

#312 1 year ago
    PXL_20220508_000705276~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220508_000705276~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220508_000734724~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220508_000734724~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220508_024017484~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220508_024017484~2 (resized).jpg
    #313 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

72Devilz that looks killer! But if I'm not mistaken, they put the machines up for the drawing on the floor. So mebbe a different title if yer holding? Just a thought for max variety...

The only thing better than 1 Space Shuttle is 2 Space Shuttles! Mine is set to play very fast so it should be a much different experience. I am holding others but too lazy to get them proven for the show in such limited time. I considered Victory but I need to do a full ground mod on it and would hate to have a ground failure at the show.... maybe next year.

#314 1 year ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

The only thing better than 1 Space Shuttle is 2 Space Shuttles! Mine is set to play very fast so it should be a much different experience. I

Yesss! I like my machines to have short ball times. Let's goooo!

#315 1 year ago
    Quoted from EEE:

Bump...
    Is there anyone here planning to drive down from Oregon or Washington?
    I intend on bringing a system 1 machine that is currently at a friends house in NorCal, and it needs a ride north on I-5 after the show.

I can get it as far north as Redding, Which is only about two hours south of Ashland.

Added 22 months ago:

Nevermind plans changed and I won’t beable to help.

#316 1 year ago

Not Teacher's Pet, but the new last minute addition.

PXL_20220508_224400924~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20220508_224400924~2 (resized).jpg
    #317 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

[quoted image]

Damn, weather report by Fireball2 is dead on.
    88 Fri
    96 Sat. Really?
    90 Sunday.
    Cargo short weather it is.

#318 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

[quoted image]

Love me some Heatwave. Such a fun game!

#319 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Love me some Heatwave. Such a fun game!

Wish you could be there to play it, my Brotato!
    Looks like I picked an appropriate machine for the weather!

#320 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Wish you could be there to play it, my Brotato!
    Looks like I picked an appropriate machine for the weather!

I so wish I could be there.

Teri keeps telling me to go but she's still in the boot so no way, eh.

Have a blast, my friend!

#321 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

You should probably listen to your wife...

#322 1 year ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I so wish I could be there.
    Have a blast, my friend!

Bring her!

#323 1 year ago

I noticed on the show map that we're not contained to the three building set like before, but the gym is being used for the main show. Does that building have A/C or something? I always thought it was a permanent basketball court or something in there, meaning wood floor. Just curious as to the switch.

#324 1 year ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

I noticed on the show map that we're not contained to the three building set like before, but the gym is being used for the main show. Does that building have A/C or something? I always thought it was a permanent basketball court or something in there, meaning wood floor. Just curious as to the switch.

It's ironic you mentioned "gym". The facility rented out the middle building we used in 2020 to a fitness center. When the pandemic dragged on they gave them a longer lease as it was the only income they had. The gym liked the location since they had access to the covered area outside.

The facility offered us the pavilion and seeing as the 2 remaining buildings aren't enough room we took it. It does have coolers like the other buildings.

It also does have a composite basketball flooring but the owners are not too concerned. Last time I was in there a 30' RV was parked in there.

While would have preferred the previous layout we do get 4 additional restrooms and direct access to burgundy hall where the tournament will be played

#325 1 year ago

A reminder that the Annual Sparky BBQ is: ON

Date: Saturday, May 14th
    Time: 12:00pm-2:00pm

Special thanks to George, JJ, Shannon, Spencer for helping us run it this year.

Still looking for some volunteers to help bring items (no need to sign up for a side dish, just bring one to share).

Volunteer Sign Ups

#326 1 year ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Somehow that email address bounced. [email protected] Any other address?

Not sure why that address is bouncing. Every test I send to it works fine. However you can find me as rogerb here on pinside. If anyone else is having problems with [email protected] let me know and I will investigate further.

-roger-

#327 1 year ago

Any companies selling Led’s? Will Mezel be coming?

#328 1 year ago
    Quoted from shovelhed:

Any companies selling Led’s? Will Mezel be coming?

Mezel is on the vendor list to be next to us.

#329 1 year ago
    054E0929-1AF9-4ED7-A4BA-A867895DF335.gif054E0929-1AF9-4ED7-A4BA-A867895DF335.gif
    #330 1 year ago

Will Phinley be selling product?????

#331 1 year ago

219 games ain't half bad, but we had 300+ in '19...
    C'mon Brotatoes... more games! I'm dragging 4 games 4 hours 4 the show. The MFP peeps are rolling in hard. 72Devilz is coming in with like 10. Wottaboot the rest of you lurkers? C'mon backstage... it's worth it. Do it for Johnny! (I teach 7th grade and The Outsiders makes them all cry!)

#332 1 year ago

Now bringing Harlem Globetrotters to show.

#333 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Will Phinley be selling product?????

She has some thangs

#334 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

C'mon Brotatoes... more games! I'm dragging 4 games 4 hours 4 the show. The MFP peeps are rolling in hard. 72Devilz is coming in with like 10. Wottaboot the rest of you lurkers? C'mon backstage... it's worth it. Do it for Johnny! (I teach 7th grade and The Outsiders makes them all cry!)

"The Outsiders make them all cry!" Hahahaha

#335 1 year ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

bringing Harlem Globetrotters to show

That's called stepping up!
    Trade for Genie or boogie?

#336 1 year ago

I’ll be bringing the finalized version of my new Atomic Breath Godzilla mod to show off at the show. You can find more information here.

https://poakymods.com/

This will be the first time ABGZ will be on public display & I’d really love to see how it holds up throughout the weekend. I really want as many people as possible to get a good look at it & provide some feedback. I’ve gotten lots of encouragement so far. Look out for me in my PoakyMods shirt.

I’ll be arriving Thursday so hopefully I can find a GZ Premium owner who’s willing to let me install it

DA3FEDDF-293F-4591-8CF2-02C69EE1D1EC (resized).jpegDA3FEDDF-293F-4591-8CF2-02C69EE1D1EC (resized).jpeg
    #337 1 year ago

Woo hoo, I see that Hurricane has been signed up and that’s one I have yet to play! Feel free to set that bad boy up next to my Cyclone. Now all we need is a Comet and we have the roller coaster trifecta represented!

#338 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

I'm thinking there are still some folks not coming with Covid still kinda active. It's understandable. Hopefully next year everything will be back up to 100%!

#339 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

That's called stepping up!
    Trade for Genie or boogie?

Nah, You already got my first HG at the previous PAGG! Stop double-dipping!

#340 1 year ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Mezel is on the vendor list to be next to us.

Can someone please post a link to the vendor list. I must be blind. -But I am persistent.

#341 1 year ago

The other thing I was going to say is there should be a space shuttle tourney or high score contest, imo.

Very nice can’t wait.

#342 1 year ago

The officially unofficial High Stakes Super Secret tourney is rumored to be taking place again after a 2 year absence. As always, look for clues around site for time and place I have heard. 7 peeps last time, not bad. This year we will be crowning our first ever Universal Champion of the Universe. Who cares about being World Champ when you can be the Official Universal Champion of the Universe?

2019 Winner Won this awesome Wham! T-Shirt! What will it be this year?!

9DF37C13-877E-4BA3-918F-AA8DFFFB54AB (resized).jpeg9DF37C13-877E-4BA3-918F-AA8DFFFB54AB (resized).jpeg
    #343 1 year ago

You may hear it before you see it!!

#344 1 year ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Nah, You already got my first HG at the previous PAGG! Stop double-dipping

I might come in hot with cache monet... You never know.

#345 1 year ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

Woo hoo, I see that Hurricane has been signed up and that’s one I have yet to play! Feel free to set that bad boy up next to my Cyclone. Now all we need is a Comet and we have the roller coaster trifecta represented

Cyclone is the best of the three and the GOAT for me. Can't wait to play yers! You wouldn't have a playfield for me would you?

#346 1 year ago

Ok so... U-haul was gonna make me make a 40+ mile round trip for my 5x8 enclosed trailer. Since the weather gonna be killer, I checked and they had a 5x9 open. Prolly got room to bring Genie to the show on spec for sale.
    Hmmm... Let's say she'll be priced in the 1700 range...

#347 1 year ago

2 days and a wake up until SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

#348 1 year ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Cyclone is the best of the three and the GOAT for me. Can't wait to play yers! You wouldn't have a playfield for me would you?

I do not but I’ve been known to repaint a playfield or two, M&MPM is my greatest achievement. As for your Genie, I’m intrigued!

#349 1 year ago

Goood morning pinheads!!!!!
    We are T-55 hours and counting!!!!!!!!!
    We pack up the pin-a-bago tonight and hit the open road at 0 dark thirty in the Am!!!!

#350 1 year ago

Does anybody know if Rob Anthony will be there and doing board work? I've sent several texts, but have not heard back from him.

There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2022-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.