Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 509 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ourdave76
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D5BB16B2-95D6-4FD9-9AFE-D32ED91B3CEC (resized).jpeg
    A2A3CA6E-0D9E-44F5-ADE5-00220E1DC89A (resized).jpeg
    FC16CD37-B922-4A9B-8CC3-E71F8DFF8E85 (resized).jpeg
    PXL_20220530_001547391 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220530_001611179.MP_2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220530_002641313.MP_2 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220530_001437402.MP_2 (resized).jpg
    tshirt1 (resized).jpg
    tshirt3 (resized).jpg
    06821AE3-8ED3-4349-9467-CB3C4A9907A3 (resized).jpeg
    4196499A-99A5-46D4-97C4-9512619EC2BC (resized).jpeg
    20220517_170324 (resized).jpg
    10F8ED08-B3DC-4161-90BD-0E11881FF1A8 (resized).jpeg
    5433148F-B35C-4ACF-BFA7-B790EB0AA42D (resized).jpeg
    BA9B02C8-5A4A-48E2-997F-F7A134A1A859 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20220513_183402_2 (resized).jpg
    There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.
    #151 2 years ago

Already registered Mars Trek, Speakeasy,and Trident.!

#152 2 years ago

I signed up my usual two, but I've got a question for the showrunners: I've got two EMs that I'm working on right now that, if I get them done in time, I'd like to add to the show as well, but I might not have room to haul all four games in the van. If I have to remove a game from the list of what I'm bringing, how would I do that?

#153 2 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

I signed up my usual two, but I've got a question for the showrunners: I've got two EMs that I'm working on right now that, if I get them done in time, I'd like to add to the show as well, but I might not have room to haul all four games in the van. If I have to remove a game from the list of what I'm bringing, how would I do that?

Just pm or email me and I'll get it done.

#154 2 years ago

Does anyone know of any vendor offering show delivery of new games?

#155 2 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Just pm or email me and I'll get it done.

Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Does anyone know of any vendor offering show delivery of new games?

We're working on it but don't have any news to report

#156 2 years ago

Cheddar already teased it but

We can’t put on an amazing show without YOUR help, and now is the time to sign up your games!

Why sign up and brings games? I’m glad you asked! When you bring 2 or more games you become our very special VIP and receive a free weekend pass to the show, exclusive early access on Saturday morning with free light breakfast, limited edition lanyard, plus free tournament entries! If you bring MORE than two games, you will also receive a free meal ticket!

Also, sign up between now and 3/31 to be entered to win one of our limited edition show posters featuring this years art by Jesse Hernandez AKA Urban Aztec!

Please note all games must be in working and playable condition and must stay until 5pm Sunday when the festival closes, we don’t want people coming on Sunday to find half empty rooms!

Please be sure to read all the info there for more details, and thanks in advance to our wonderful collector community that makes our show possible!

686C8860-3A8C-48A2-8C3F-B3BBFE7FF3E1 (resized).jpeg686C8860-3A8C-48A2-8C3F-B3BBFE7FF3E1 (resized).jpeg
    #157 2 years ago

70 Days until Showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!

#158 2 years ago

3 games added.

Next!

#159 2 years ago

We have our hotel booked! The Flipper Room Fam is getting ready. Still deciding on pins to bring.

#160 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

We have our hotel booked! The Flipper Room Fam is getting ready. Still deciding on pins to bring.

*cough cough escape from the lost world cough cough **

#161 2 years ago

It’s more fun to compete!

We have three great tournaments planned this year! We are proud to be part of the Stern Pro Circuit as our main event! In addition on Friday we have some Target Match Play action, and Saturday we are hosting a Women’s tournament!

Volunteer spots for scorekeeping will open up soon, and tentative game lists will be posted before May.

Please see the Tournaments section of our website for more details and info, good luck to all the players!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/tournament/

FFDAC0FE-031D-4E9F-8A65-BD0AFFA5580B (resized).jpegFFDAC0FE-031D-4E9F-8A65-BD0AFFA5580B (resized).jpeg
    #162 2 years ago

47 games and counting boiz! Let's GO!

#163 2 years ago

Not all hero’s wear capes! Big shout out to Jody Dugan who signed up NINE GAMES to bring! You rule! See any you’re excited to play or try for the first time?

Have you signed up your games yet? Did you know that you can see a list of games already signed up on our website?

Don’t forget! Sign up your games between now and the end of the month and be entered to win one of our show posters! The more games you sign up the better your chances to win!

More info here https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

F1069A07-2877-44CF-9AF8-626E2AC1718C (resized).jpegF1069A07-2877-44CF-9AF8-626E2AC1718C (resized).jpeg

#164 2 years ago

64 days until Showtime!

C6176068-A19D-423A-A85C-2BB685396012 (resized).jpegC6176068-A19D-423A-A85C-2BB685396012 (resized).jpeg
    #165 2 years ago
    Quoted from GoldenStatePin:

Not all hero’s wear capes!
    [quoted image]

Thanks guys, I’m hoping we slaughter 2019’s numbers with this show! The good news is I procured a covered 12x6 Uhaul trailer cheap for the weekend so I am good to roll the 9 and hopefully find a Project machine at the show as well! No wrapping machines in tarps to fight the rain this time around! Can’t believe we are already at 64 days and counting!

#166 2 years ago

Just a reminder for all you Camp Silverball campers out there, confirmation emails went out yesterday and the clock is ticking. For all of you on the waiting list, there is hope and in the next few weeks we will know how many open sites we have and we can start working our way thru the wait list.

Also a reminder that pinball machines slotted for the campground don't need to be registered on our website as they are not games that the public will be able to easily find or play when they attend and we will not be managing their keys. These machines will not qualify for the extra perks associated with bringing machines. If you bring one for the camp, please consider bringing one for the event too!

Thanks!

#167 2 years ago

Just confirming that vax cards and masks are no longer required?
    Everyone can make their own choices of course but wanted to double check.

#168 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Just confirming that vax cards and masks are no longer required?
    Everyone can make their own choices of course but wanted to double check.

All we can state is our current official policy: "The Golden State Pinball Festival is required to follow all local and state guidelines related to COVID-19. Those requirements will be presented in our COVID policy closer to showtime when we are certain of the requirements during the show dates."

There is no point in setting it until the show is almost starting. The county and state dictate what we can do and they keep changing their policies on how to handle indoor events.

#169 2 years ago

Wait... it still says 47 games! Boys! Let's giddy up!
    Camp Silverball rez confirmed! Trailer reserved. Days off in the system. Getting games show ready.
    Are we there yet?

#170 2 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Wait... it still says 47 games! Boys! Let's giddy up!
    Camp Silverball rez confirmed! Trailer reserved. Days off in the system. Getting games show ready.
    Are we there yet?

Is Trident coming? Loved playing it at TFR. Alternate rule set and audio... Amazing!

#171 2 years ago
    Quoted from DavidCPA:

Is Trident coming? Loved playing it at TFR. Alternate rule set and audio... Amazing!

No doubt, Rainbow Trout. Along with Speakeasy and my Pinball Pirated Mars Trek.
    I know... Dick's new code and sounds for Trident are killer!

#172 2 years ago

So happy to see this show back up! It's been way to long.

1 week later
    #173 2 years ago

56 Days until Showtime!!!!!
    We are in the home stretch.

#174 2 years ago

Just signed up our games. If we have enough room we may add to this, but our booth set-up is pretty intense and consumes a lot of vehicle space. For now...

Middle Earth 2.0 (Running a whole new system that ThatOneDude put together with reimagined code and call-outs that are still being added)
    Algar
    TX Sector
    Gladiators

#175 2 years ago

drypaint That means I need to bring Alien.

#176 2 years ago

YES!

#177 2 years ago
    Quoted from AD72:

drypaint That means I need to bring Alien.

Mine is down. I have not had time to swap the box full of new parts Pinball Bros. Sent me. So, yeah! Bring it...

#178 2 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Just signed up our games. If we have enough room we may add to this, but our booth set-up is pretty intense and consumes a lot of vehicle space. For now...
    Middle Earth 2.0 (Running a whole new system that ThatOneDude put together with reimagined code and call-outs that are still being added)
    Algar
    TX Sector
    Gladiators

Omg middle earth 2.0!!! Gettin some love! Please please take some good video of the gameplay of that one!! I know a lot of ppl arnt fans of the atari games but adding a whole new hardware system is really cool.

#179 2 years ago

I somehow lost count.
    I’m back on track.
    T-50 days and counting!!!!!!
    Lodi or bust pinheads.

Let’s shake the earth!!!

#180 2 years ago

3 of those days are going to blow by quickly for me... I'm heading to TPF tomorrow morning for the first time! I'm very Excited to experience a Pinball show in another state!

However, totally stoked to return and attend GSPF in May

#181 2 years ago

Signed up to bring Alvin G Soccer and Alien.

#182 2 years ago

Hay,fellas,I need a little help here-I have a campsite reserved since 2020! My Wife just received a E-Mail saying if I didn't respond by tomorrow,I forfeit my site!!!I have requested all corispondance be here through Pinside! So if you know who is in charge of the campsites, please ask for them to contact me here,becouse I of course want my site!!! Thanks,and C U all there!!

#183 2 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Hay,fellas,I need a little help here-I have a campsite reserved since 2020! My Wife just received a E-Mail saying if I didn't respond by tomorrow,I forfeit my site!!!I have requested all corispondance be here through Pinside! So if you know who is in charge of the campsites, please ask for them to contact me here,becouse I of course want my site!!! Thanks,and C U all there!!

Pinballholder

Here on pinside.

He is the head counselor at camp silverball.

And he’s a righteous dude.

#184 2 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

pinballholder

#185 2 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

All good in the hood @hawkmoon. I am guessing you missed my email from a few weeks ago asking for confirmation you were still in. We already talked via email today and you are 100% confirmed.

And to @cheddar's point, we are strictly email. There are too many people and too many channels of communication otherwise.

Thanks!

#186 2 years ago

FWIW, I have been trying for weeks to get existing campers to respond with confirmation that they still plan on using their Camp Silverball sites and I am finally down to 6 people who haven't responded, everyone else has confirmed or cancelled.

If you are one of those 6, you got 24 hours left. Otherwise I am going to move on to our incredibly long waitlist of excited campers.

#187 2 years ago

Oh,wow,thanks mutchly fellas!!

#188 2 years ago

Anyone here planning to drive down from Oregon or Washington?

If so, I’d pay to have a machine (or will it be 2?!) brought back north on I-5 if you’ll have room in your ride.

#189 2 years ago

A big congrats to the winner of our “Bring your games” contest fireball2 The wheel was spun and landed on 16 which is the Speakeasy he has signed up for the show! He’s going to get a silkscreened show poster of this years art by Urban Aztec!

Are game sign ups closed? NO! Should you still sign up your games? YES! We can’t have the best show yet without them. We’re at 110 games currently but plenty of room for more! And there are still benefits and perks to signing up two or more games like free admission and more! Head to that link I just won’t stop posting and sign up your games today!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

C01B6024-5235-45DD-B9A5-1A70402CAE32 (resized).jpegC01B6024-5235-45DD-B9A5-1A70402CAE32 (resized).jpeg
    #190 2 years ago

I was pumping GSPF with several vendors at TPF.
    Hope a few decide to trek out west sometime.

Just curious, what was the prior record for # of games at GSPF?

#191 2 years ago

I just hope the Hot Dog doesn't go to fireball2 's head!

#192 2 years ago

I think in 2019 we had 300+

#193 2 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

I just hope the Hot Dog doesn't go to fireball2 's head!

Too late. That happened years age, Daddio.

#194 2 years ago

T-39 days until Showtime!!!

#195 2 years ago

I have info on show special games. PM me for info

#196 2 years ago

Well, I was hoping to make the trip but my wife is having foot surgery so it looks like the countdown clock for me is reset to 404 days until my next GSPF.

Have fun, Gents. Gonna miss hanging out with my pinball buddies.

#197 2 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Well, I was hoping to make the trip but my wife is having foot surgery so it looks like the countdown clock for me is reset to 404 days until my next GSPF.
    Have fun, Gents. Gonna miss hanging out with my pinball buddies.

Dude, best to your Wife. When gas prices go back down i will have to make the drive over to see you.

#198 2 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Dude, best to your Wife. When gas prices go back down i will have to make the drive over to see you.

Thanks, Spencer. We have a casita that you guys are welcome to stay in anytime.

#199 2 years ago

Volunteer sign ups are go!!!

We've got lots of jobs to fill to make this the best show ever. We have expanded tournaments, more space, more vendors and lots of games this year which means we need more help!

We can't do the show without our loading crews, so you all will be treated like royalty, get a weekend pass and the feeling you spent the weekend in pinball bliss.

We have spots for all levels of experience. Handy with repairs? Take a tech spot. Good at standing in place? Check peoples wrist bands!

A shift get's you in for the day, 2 shifts for a weekend pass! (Please make sure your shift qualifies, check the description of the shift.)

Already signed up? We love you! Can you take another? We can't love you more but we’ll try!

Again, we can’t thank you enough for your willingness to help out and volunteer. Every single aspect of the show from the electrical work to the person running the social media (me) is done for the love of pinball and our great community by volunteers like you.

Go to our website and click the link to volunteer!

https://www.goldenstatepinball.org/

1CF23D5F-6E15-4E06-848A-772E86C0EFE3 (resized).jpeg1CF23D5F-6E15-4E06-848A-772E86C0EFE3 (resized).jpeg
    #200 2 years ago

Just signed up to help!

Your turn!

There are 509 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2022-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread/page/4?hl=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.