(Topic ID: 243337)

The official 2020 Golden State Pinball Festival Thread!

By mrgone

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 351 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by awesome1
  • Topic is favorited by 26 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

26E37F78-08CF-44E9-9C64-C4D7ED28ECBA (resized).jpeg
    C86E7AD6-536F-4408-B3AE-4F8C747D7925 (resized).jpeg
    1153CA82-813B-40C2-9CFD-2281AAD31369 (resized).jpeg
    majorwinchester (resized).jpg
    0853459F-5D81-44BB-9901-B066E5D3DFFB (resized).jpeg
    barcharleytikisplash.6 (resized).jpg
    E3D89952-2EB3-455B-8776-8B053BF6227A (resized).jpeg
    BA0B9516-F1A9-43BD-A341-4C200A8C3F03 (resized).jpeg
    7CC46B39-9E25-4FF7-9F91-631A53FF6D04 (resized).jpeg
    ADDF6A6F-0B31-4696-BC52-FBE9432694C6 (resized).jpeg
    10055F31-1F1A-4548-B276-4029A528D25C (resized).jpeg
    FXAV4913 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0375 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0371 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0373 (resized).JPG
    2A01583E-493F-4221-A1E6-A2D0319B2A74 (resized).jpeg

There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
    #201 4 years ago

What site do we go to for camp res.??This is my first time,Thanks

#202 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

What site do we go to for camp res.??This is my first time,Thanks

http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/camp-silverball/

They open today at noon I believe. Keep checking!

#203 4 years ago

75 days until Showtime!!!
    Don’t forget, camp sites go on sale at 12:00pm pst today!!!!!!!!!!!
    They go quickly so don’t miss out!

#204 4 years ago

Yeah what he said.

#205 4 years ago

Camp sites go on sale in one hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#206 4 years ago

Camp sites go on sale in 7 minutes!

#207 4 years ago

Get those fingers on those triggers, Homies!

#209 4 years ago

Campcade is reserved!

#211 4 years ago

#213 4 years ago

That van is sweet.

#214 4 years ago

Im in for this year. I just hope my dad's trailer doesn't try to kill my suburban again. Last year it cost me the transfer case.

#215 4 years ago

If'n you ain't in by now, you prolly ain't in at all...

#216 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The official 2020 Golden State Pinball Festival poster.[quoted image]

Hmm. Rather basic. Susi had to skip last year due to being swamped at work and the complex design of the poster. She just may be able to tackle this one.

#218 4 years ago

Howdy,

We have received your request for a campsite at Camp Silverball and are very excited you will be joining us at this year's show. We will be invoicing you in the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for your patience.

See you soon!
    Seth Holder

#219 4 years ago

Year 3 of super secret pinball tourney confirmed. This year will be Macho. As usual, find the clues.

#220 4 years ago

Gene X is talking Pingolf in the campground this year too!
    Woo f'in Hoo!

#221 4 years ago

There are still a few spots left.
    Don’t miss out.

#222 4 years ago

All fulled up Cowpokes!

#223 4 years ago

Well folks, Camp Silverball proved popular once again and registration is now closed for the 2020 show. Please head to our "RV onsite page on our website to learn how to be placed on a waiting list.

#224 4 years ago

Looks like the game registration page is live, sign up them games boys & girls!

#225 4 years ago

Games added.

#226 4 years ago

Games added! Can. Not. Wait.

#227 4 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Games added! Can. Not. Wait.

What games are you gonna have in camp?

#228 4 years ago

Games added. Keep the line moving, y'all!

#229 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

What games are you gonna have in camp?

Right now we're looking at Rob Zombie (courtesy of our brother @hawkmoon), Oh Boy, Space Mission, and if I can get it working in time, Mars Trek. And if my Space Shuttle ain't sold by then, it'll be there too looking for a buyer. Mebbe Kevin's Globetrotters, unless we need one for the show.

#230 4 years ago

I highly recommend the Golden State Pinball Festival to anyone here in Norcal! Pinball, food, beverages, campsites, and a great group of people make this an event you don’t want to miss.

I truly believe that festivals like this help to expand the game of pinball.

I don’t understand why this isn’t more popular and seen as a big show. Close to 400 games, located in a beautiful part of California, and a lot of passionate players. I’ll see you there

#231 4 years ago

74 days until Showtime!

#232 4 years ago

Really enjoyed last year's show (and Pin-A-Go-Go before that), looking forward to this year.

Getting to play the latest releases from the last year or so is always nice and of course all of the classics.

Last year's show helped me decide to purchase Deadpool and I still love playing it as much as I can!

#233 4 years ago

I'm really looking forward to giving that Catacomb a play or few!

#234 4 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

And if my Space Shuttle ain't sold by then, it'll be there too looking for a buyer. Mebbe Kevin's Globetrotters, unless we need one for the show.

I hope you get a buyer for your Space Shuttle however my own selfishness hopes that doesn't happen till the show. I don't have room to bring mine and I have yet to see a really good specimen make it to the show!

#235 4 years ago

Any info for buying show games yet? Looking to order a jp premium

#236 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Reach out to @cheddar, he can give ya the details.

#237 4 years ago

Are any of the vendors going to be taking glass orders this year?

#238 4 years ago

73 days.

#239 4 years ago

If no one has stepped up and claimed this, I can go to Harbor Freight and buy cases of latex gloves. I always wanted to be a vendor at the show, so it seems the right year due to Covid-19 fears!

#240 4 years ago

Hay,J,if you catch the bug,you will have at least another week before you die,so the hell with it.party hardy Son!!

#241 4 years ago

Somehow I missed this thread... This sucks... My family and I were REALLY looking forward to bringing our RV this year but it's all sold out and I'm waitlisted. Still can't figure out how I screwed this up... Such is life I suppose... Clearly my reoccurring "check the website" event didn't work out...

Thanks,
    Jeff

#242 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffro01:

Somehow I missed this thread... This sucks... My family and I were REALLY looking forward to bringing our RV this year but it's all sold out and I'm waitlisted. Still can't figure out how I screwed this up... Such is life I suppose... Clearly my reoccurring "check the website" event didn't work out...
    Thanks,
    Jeff

You are on the waiting list and fingers crossed we can squeeze you and others in!

#243 4 years ago

Don’t forget to register your games you are bringing to the show.
    Game registration is open.
    Note! Games not in the building will not be registered. Games brought to camp silverball are welcome but will not be counted and do not qualify you for the perks of a vip.

#244 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Alright!!!

#245 4 years ago

>>>Games not in the building will not be registered. Games brought to camp silverball are welcome but will not be counted and do not qualify you for the perks of a vip.

If you can bring games, you should bring games! There's no going back after you've had tasted vip status...

#246 4 years ago

Just throwing this out there, I have Fire and Grand Lizard on my radar so if anybody has one or the other fully intact in moderate to great shape that hasn't already been shopped and are planning to sell at this years show please let me know!

#247 4 years ago

72 days until Showtime!

#248 4 years ago

71 days.

#249 4 years ago

70 days!!
    Let’s get those games signed up!

#250 4 years ago

69 days!

There are 351 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2020-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.