Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncivil_engineer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 5 years ago

Having parking my little trailer at both Dixon and now Lodi for the festival, I have to say I very much prefer the setup at Lodi. I want spot #35 again next year at Lodi, right up next to the building.

#22 5 years ago

I had a couple of people ask me about Taxi. Unfortunately, there was not one at the show. The other one we were missing was Elvira and the Party Monsters.

3 months later
    #50 5 years ago

Looks like fun! Maybe some year I will be able to get to one of your get togethers.

3 months later
    #122 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

I have a Slugfest, STTNG, and a Monday Night Football.

I like bat and pitch games, but I’ve never had a chance to play slugfest. That would be a good one.

I think I may have the problem of not having enough room to bring the pins I want to put on the floor, and the project I may sell.

2 months later
    #249 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yes! Pro version. Don’t think Premiums will ship in time for GSPF.

In the immortal words of Mr. Burns...

"Excellent...."

I am going to bring at least two games like I always do. I am just not sure which games I will bring.

#263 5 years ago

Im all signed up for 3 days of carrying my tools around.

#281 5 years ago

The website now shows over 100 games and counting.... Keep signing them up guys!

#310 5 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

I have a harbor freight lift table and a regular appliance dolly, but nothing particularly special for removing something from the back of a truck.

If you have a lift table, you can use that to get your pins into the back of a truck. I do it all the time. I usually park my truck with the rear wheels in the gutter, which lowers the level of the truck by about another 6 inches. Then I jack my lift table all the way up, and slide the pin into the back of the truck. I often do this without a helper.

#317 5 years ago

Someone needs to bring a Gottlieb Black Hole... I need my Gottlieb fix.

1 month later
    #651 4 years ago

Hmmm... It may be time to start packing the old tool bag, and wash my red shirt.

#656 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

You wash your shirts?

Yes, and I wear deodorant... I know it’s scandalous.

#741 4 years ago

Ok... I have a bit of an odd request. I towed my dads little trail up from Tehachapi behind my 03 Suburban. I just drove into town to pick up a tool, and on the way, I noticed the rear end of my truck is making an ominous tick at low speeds. Can any locals recommend a mechanic who might be open on Saturday? I’d like to get it checked out before I try to tow my trailer home.

#751 4 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

Are the ones with white cards for sale or just informational? Looks so great one year I'm going to get things to work out so I can go.

They are mainly for key control for the techs. Each white card has a key number on it, and it also lists if the machine is for sale.

#870 4 years ago

So I finally was able to unpack from the show today. Note to self: Never schedule a job walk 200 miles from home the day after GSPF.

I have to say, the game selection this year was outstanding. There were lots of machines in very good condition. There were only a handful of games that went down, and stayed down during the show. I think 90% of the tech items I dealt with all weekend were just stuck balls.

I can't wait for next year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider uncivil_engineer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1?tu=uncivil_engineer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.