Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

So when I was checking out of my room at Hampton Suites, the desk clerk asked me how I liked the new location. I told her it was amazing.
    She then told me that I was one of many people she spoke with that praised GSPF. She also said that she was going to talk with the manager about implementing a discount rate for next year. I thanked her and told her what a great idea I thought that was.

Thanks for laying the ground work! I talked to their sales manager last December but they were unwilling to give us a group rate at that time. We will be working with hotels in the next few months and trying to secure more blocks of rooms earlier so there is plenty to go around.

#18 5 years ago

I wanted a few more mid to late 70's EMs like Grand Prix, Bow and Arrow, and Captain Fantastic. Barracora and Fathom were missed. Hmmm, what else...Oh, I wanted to play Pin*Bot and we didn't have one?!?!?!

#23 5 years ago

I didn't see a Medieval Madness either

2 months later
    #40 5 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Cheddar,
    When will the RV spots likely be opened up? I don't want to miss out next year.

We will open them up before the end of the year, with plenty of notice.

5 months later
    #139 5 years ago

We will be posting Camp Silverball 2019 info soon. Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram accounts for the latest!

3 weeks later
    #186 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Do you have to have an RV or tent to register and camp?
    Can I just bring my truck and sleep in the bed?
    Also does one have to register and pay for camping spot for full weekend
    or can one just sign up for one night/day?
    Are the spots reserved from noon thru noon the next day or what time frame?
    http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/
    http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/camp-silverball/

- Yeppers, you can bring a truck and sleep in the bed. You should try to reserve a tent site though so someone with an RV can use the hookups.
    - We would prefer you find an existing camp to bunk in if you are only staying a single night so that we can save the campsites for folks that are staying 2-3 nights. Camping with friends is fun and this would save you money too!
    - Noon to noon seems reasonable, you can always move your truck to the parking lot.

3 weeks later
    #230 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

Any idea when we can start signing up our pins for the show? Thanks

We will open up game signups sometime this month!

2 weeks later
    #243 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm bringing 3: Corvette, X-Files and Dr. Dude. Possibly a 4th if I can fit it.

X-Files and a Corvette, nice!

#273 5 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

BK3 should be there. It’ll be in SF before May 3rd for the launch party so I’m pretty sure Marco/someone will have them there (pro & prem?)

Yeah, we actually already have two signed up!

#278 5 years ago
    Quoted from mark532011:

I am finally pulling the trigger and booking my reservation, when I click the link in either page 2 of this thread or from the GSPF website the Holliday Inn website reports "The Group Code you provided does not exist at this hotel." Is there another discount code I could use?

We have a block of rooms reserved at the Comfort Inn in Galt. Click the link below to get the special room rate. It was posted on IG and FB but we should go update our website too. Thanks for letting us know!

https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/KK31O1

#297 5 years ago
    Quoted from battletoadsfan:

Excited about going and volunteering this this year. Does anyone know a good way to transport a pinball machine from Roseville? I wanted to bring and share my multimorphic machine. Also is there a list of speakers yet?

Someone will be reaching out to you to see what we can do. Thanks!

#306 5 years ago
    Quoted from Reznnate:

Are JJP and Wonka exhibiting this year?

We expect Wonka to make an appearance but no promises as it's out of our control.

2 weeks later
    #432 4 years ago
    Quoted from itsokay:

Breaking news!!!
    There WILL be a Jersey Jack Willy Wonka at the GSPF!!!!

That's fantastic...super grateful to you and Chris!

#444 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Question: I may have to work on Sunday
    If so, can I pick up my games on Monday?

Yes, Monday before noon should work fine. Just let us know when you check in your games.

Cheers,
    Seth

#446 4 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

Correction, Will be bringing Willy Wonka LE and a WOZ YBR both will be setup on the floor to play.

That's great! Do you mind signing them up on our list to make check-in a breeze? http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

Thanks!
    Seth

#456 4 years ago

Oh man, our extended family from Monterey just signed up a ton of sweet games! Thanks Monterey Flipper Pinball!

#479 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffro01:

I've never been but my family and myself are going to go on Saturday after our baseball game is over. Any tips or inside knowledge so far as parking or whatever?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Awesome, glad you and your family can join us! There is one major parking lot on the east side of the Lodi Grape Festival (LGF), you will be able to enter it from North Cherokee Lane. Unfortunately, during our weekend, East Lockeford St on the south side of the LGF will be shut down for construction, so please plan your route accordingly.

1 week later
    #597 4 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Regretfully, Mr. Mad World will not be appearing during 2019 GSPF. As the rest of the world goes to heck in a hand basket, perhaps he will make an appearance next year. Mr. Cheddar, can you please substitute GTB Team One for that game?
    Since Team One is late model Gottlieb Add-A-Ball and not easily set to free play, I wired a microswitch to one of the Coin Door, coin wiring switches to start a game. it will have to stick through the front of the door to let my people play.
    Team challenge: If anyone comes up with a more elegant free play solution, I am willing to have them modify my game (without drilling holes please).
    As always, the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions...

Done!

#612 4 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Ugh RAIN? I guess I can't bring my truck and have to bring my wife's car. That means I can only bring home 1 game!

Just get yourself a camper shell!!!

#635 4 years ago
    Quoted from 72Devilz:

Staged and ready to load, picked up ample tarps to keep things dry on the trip down from the foothills. See you all Friday!
    [quoted image]

Looking good Jody!

#646 4 years ago

Next stop is Lodi Grape Festival!

15579377940968432028121013676999 (resized).jpg15579377940968432028121013676999 (resized).jpg
    #659 4 years ago

First game of the year!

20190515_142108 (resized).jpg20190515_142108 (resized).jpg
    #668 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Is it for sale? I know someone coming to the show looking for one

No, this is a GSPF machine we take to shows and what not.

#708 4 years ago
    Quoted from Epistaxis:

Anybody else working on stuff until the last minute?
    [quoted image]

Nice Chris! See ya tomorrow

1 week later
    #904 4 years ago
    Quoted from TG:

Wow, what a fantastic show! So many great pins to play, and great people to hang with. Want to say thanks to Mark and Aaron, my camping buddies on either side of me this year. I love the group we had in our little compound campcade! It was jumpin' on Thursday and Friday nights. Rain killed it starting Saturday afternoon, but oh well. Don't expect that'll happen much in future shows. Thanks for the sourdough bread and the coffee Mark, and for the snacks and EZ Up setup Aaron. Let's keep the campcade tradition going.
    Great having my brother come up for 2 nights for his first pinball show ever. Great meeting Kevin and hangin'/playing pinballl with you. And thanks a million for the help packing up! Fun hangin' with Mike Lewis & Motocat Mike. The Friday night dinner was a first for me, and it was great. The Girl Scouts did an amazing job serving the dinner. Great meeting and hanging out with Ken from Mendocino. Great to see Aaron & Cindy. Seminars were great.
    Oh, and if any one found a paper grocery bag with a CAX t-shirt (size XXLT), or a 25' white dual outlet extension cord with a 6' black Job Rocker radio charging cord, they're mine. Please contact me if found.
    See you all next year!
    Todd

Hey Todd, got a paper bag with your stuff (I believe). Its in storage now, but had your name on it and I know there is at least a shirt of some sort in there. We can coordinate a way to get it to you somehow.

Cheers,.
    Seth

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1?tu=pinballholder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.