Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG
    There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 19.
    #401 4 years ago

I have a gilligans island for sale at 2800.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78222

Jurassic park for sale at 3700.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78425

And I should have a nice taxi up for sale by the show for 2700.

We will see if the taxi will be ready by the show. Hopefully with my fingers crossed all 3 will either be at the show or sold by the show.

#402 4 years ago

24 Days and counting!

#403 4 years ago

Is there anyone from Oregon driving down? I have essentially a parts playfield that needs a ride to one of the volunteers at the show (PPM booth) and I can get it to Eugene or possibly Medford if you aren’t near me.

#404 4 years ago

Yeah, no problem if you can meet me near I5.
    Pm me and we’ll see if it works out.

#405 4 years ago

FLASH!!!!!!!!
    Feast your peepers on this years really neat-O
    T shirts available at the 2019 Golden State Pinball Festival in 23 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14B4462A-8004-4CFC-BEF3-087C059A3C41 (resized).png14B4462A-8004-4CFC-BEF3-087C059A3C41 (resized).pngC80AEBD4-65F2-4EC3-8D29-39113DDCE5B6 (resized).pngC80AEBD4-65F2-4EC3-8D29-39113DDCE5B6 (resized).png
    #406 4 years ago

FLASH!!!
    Color DMD has A really nice deal on their products for the show.
    $50 off Color DMD for games at the show!!!

Bring your game and get a great deal on a Color DMD! $50 off as well as free delivery to the show! The game must be present at the show and remain in the designated color DMD row for the duration. Email [email protected] for all the details!

Note: offer is good until May 9th, and you must commit to a title you are bringing beforehand so it can be pre-programmed ahead of time.
    FDDCD2E4-8E1C-44D0-899A-898FCC6C0C48 (resized).pngFDDCD2E4-8E1C-44D0-899A-898FCC6C0C48 (resized).png

#407 4 years ago

So much cool stuff going on Daddy-O!!!!!!!
    Be there or be square!!!!!

#408 4 years ago

Evening bump.
    Because this thread should always be on page 1.

#409 4 years ago

Just registered Title Fight (by popular demand), Excalibur (so dialed in), and for the EM section, Big Daddy (thanks JimmyB). Somebody else is bringing a Genie this year, so I don't have to tote my wide-body girlfren. Grand Prix is ready for gambling in camp. Oh Boy still needs a little somethin somethin before he's ready for high stakes action.

Just put a playfield protector, new eos switches, a bell, and a knocker in @jbovenzi's Fireball. OMG, that sucker is going to kick yer ass. Im'a jack it up high for the show, and watch the tears flow.

Are you ready for the show?

We're at 210 games now, mangs. I'd say we're mebbe halfway towards our goal. Get on it and sign up. Bringing games is what this is all about.
    Three (3?!) Mars Treks? Let's mebbe move one out to the campcade for gamblin'?

Edit: Also, whoever this James Edes is, bringing a Meteor and a Seawitch... I like him already.

@pinballlew: Text me, Daddio...

#410 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Because this thread should always be on page 1.

You got that right, BenTaco.

#411 4 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Just registered Title Fight (by popular demand), Excalibur (so dialed in), and for the EM section, Big Daddy (thanks JimmyB). Somebody else is bringing a Genie this year, so I don't have to tote my wide-body girlfren. Grand Prix is ready for gambling in camp. Oh Boy still needs a little somethin somethin before he's ready for high stakes action.
    Just put a playfield protector, new eos switches, a bell, and a knocker in jbovenzi's Fireball. OMG, that sucker is going to kick yer ass. Im'a jack it up high for the show, and watch the tears flow.
    Are you ready for the show?
    We're at 210 games now, mangs. I'd say we're mebbe halfway towards our goal. Get on it and sign up. Bringing games is what this is all about.
    Three (3?!) Mars Treks? Let's mebbe move one out to the campcade for gamblin'?
    Edit: Also, whoever this James Edes is, bringing a Meteor and a Seawitch... I like him already.
    pinballlew: Text me, Daddio...

As always... You Da Man!

#412 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

FLASH!!!
    Color DMD has A really nice deal on their products for the show.
    $50 off Color DMD for games at the show!!!
    Bring your game and get a great deal on a Color DMD! $50 off as well as free delivery to the show! The game must be present at the show and remain in the designated color DMD row for the duration. Email [email protected] for all the details!
    Note: offer is good until May 9th, and you must commit to a title you are bringing beforehand so it can be pre-programmed ahead of time.
    [quoted image]

As Bill and Ted say, "Excellent!"

Excellent (resized).PNGExcellent (resized).PNG
    #413 4 years ago

V22 DAYS!!!!!!!

#414 4 years ago

OH,by the way,CCP up here is bringing a pin for the Camp as well!! Treat him nice,he's a rated player,so watch your dough!!!!C U all there!!!!

#415 4 years ago

21 daze and counting!!!!

#416 4 years ago

Found out from Marco that all pins that are pre-ordered and sold at the show from the floor, can't be modified. So I am out on the ColorDMD savings...

Hoping that others can take advantage of that great deal!

#417 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

21 daze and counting!!!!

Is everyone ready?

#418 4 years ago

FLASH!!!
    Walking dead,big game,and tag team added the the tournament games list.
    See you all in 21 days.

#419 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

FLASH!!!
    Walking dead,big game,and tag team added the the tournament games list.
    See you all in 21 days.

2FED6C86-723B-4937-9863-CA158623F3B9 (resized).jpeg2FED6C86-723B-4937-9863-CA158623F3B9 (resized).jpeg
    #420 4 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Found out from Marco that all pins that are pre-ordered and sold at the show from the floor, can't be modified. So I am out on the ColorDMD savings...
    Hoping that others can take advantage of that great deal!

Considering it for The Shadow, time is super tight this year though and its still too hard to project if I’ll be able to bring anything.

#421 4 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Considering it for The Shadow, time is super tight this year though and its still too hard to project if I’ll be able to bring anything.

Well make sure to bring you to the show.

#422 4 years ago

20 DAYS!!!

#423 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Well make sure to bring you to the show.

Without question

#424 4 years ago

Hey pinheads, we are only 20 days away from showtime!
    Please remember this is your show.
    YOU make it great, awesome, and special!
    Lots of games on the games list. Be sure to get yours signed up.
    Do you have an item to donate to the silent auction or raffle? Well then get it done.
    There are still spots open to volunteer too.
    And lastly, don’t forget to get your tickets to the flippin Friday kickoff dinner.
    The dinner will once again be prepared by Girl Scout troop 130 of Lodi.
    Trust me when I tell you the food is top shelf.
    As well as the drinks.
    And appetizers.
    We will be honoring our own pinball pirate Chris Kuntz with the presentation of the Steve Charland Spirit Award.
    So much good stuff and many more surprises
    To come.

#425 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Hey pinheads, we are only 20 days away from showtime!
    Please remember this is your show.
    YOU make it great, awesome, and special!
    Lots of games on the games list. Be sure to get yours signed up.
    Do you have an item to donate to the silent auction or raffle? Well then get it done.
    There are still spots open to volunteer too.
    And lastly, don’t forget to get your tickets to the flippin Friday kickoff dinner.
    The dinner will once again be prepared by Girl Scout troop 130 of Lodi.
    Trust me when I tell you the food is top shelf.
    As well as the drinks.
    And appetizers.
    We will be honoring our own pinball pirate Chris Kuntz with the presentation of the Steve Charland Spirit Award.
    So much good stuff and many more surprises
    To come.

The party dinner is catered. It is served by Girl Scouts who benefit from the dinner

#426 4 years ago

@jbovenzi's FB72 is so fast now with that playfield protector that I'ma hafta get 4" levelers in order to jack it up high enough. It's all the way up on 2" levelers and all the way down in front, and still one shot from the right flipper grabbed air off the spinning disc and landed back in the skill shot! Dog my Cats, that sucker is fast!

20 days, people... That's less than 3 weeks! Sign up your games. Let's shoot for 400...
    Hey @pinheadpierre, are you bringing any shweet EMs this year? Be sure to stop by the campcade and play some Oh Boy! and drink some beer. Tha goes for alla you mugs!

IMG_20190427_134942_100 (resized).jpgIMG_20190427_134942_100 (resized).jpg
    #427 4 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Hey pinheadpierre, are you bringing any shweet EMs this year?

Alas, not this year. I've got two projects going (Capt Fantastic and your former Old Chicago). CF is working but rough. OC is in the home stretch but not yet done. I'll bring 'em next year assuming I still have them.

#428 4 years ago

It’s 11 pm. Where are your games?
    They should be tuned, waxed, and on the games list for the Golden State Pinball Festival!

#429 4 years ago

Sunday,sunday,sunday!
    Gooood moorrrnnnninggggg pinheads!!!!

19 Days until The Golden State Pinball Festival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#430 4 years ago

Hey pinheads, don’t forget about pinball university.
    Get your learning on and earn your PhD in pinball awesomeness!!!

Check at the link for all the good classes coming during the show.
    http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/pinball-u/

#431 4 years ago

Breaking news!!!

There WILL be a Jersey Jack Willy Wonka at the GSPF!!!!

#432 4 years ago
    Quoted from itsokay:

Breaking news!!!
    There WILL be a Jersey Jack Willy Wonka at the GSPF!!!!

That's fantastic...super grateful to you and Chris!

#433 4 years ago

Good news abounds!

#434 4 years ago

18 days until Showtime!

#435 4 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

jbovenzi's FB72 is so fast now with that playfield protector that I'ma hafta get 4" levelers in order to jack it up high enough. It's all the way up on 2" levelers and all the way down in front, and still one shot from the right flipper grabbed air off the spinning disc and landed back in the skill shot! Dog my Cats, that sucker is fast!
    20 days, people... That's less than 3 weeks! Sign up your games. Let's shoot for 400...
    Hey pinheadpierre, are you bringing any shweet EMs this year? Be sure to stop by the campcade and play some Oh Boy! and drink some beer. Tha goes for alla you mugs![quoted image]

I will bring the 4" levelers to the show. We can work on it there so you can dial it in to your satisfaction.

"Just trying to keep it on the level..."

#436 4 years ago

Evening bump.

#437 4 years ago

Does anyone know if AP's new OctoberFest will be at the show?

#438 4 years ago

17 Days until Showtime!

#439 4 years ago

On Tilt Pinball from AYCE Gogi in So Cal will be bringing up Willy Wonka to gspf as well as some others

#440 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in a WOZ YBR, We have 1 in stock and can deliver to GSPF. Please message if interested.

#441 4 years ago

NO,16 daze and counting!!!! We on page 3????Not today

#442 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

NO,16 daze and counting!!!! We on page 3????Not today

Yup! 16 Days!

#443 4 years ago

Question: I may have to work on Sunday

If so, can I pick up my games on Monday?

#444 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Question: I may have to work on Sunday
    If so, can I pick up my games on Monday?

Yes, Monday before noon should work fine. Just let us know when you check in your games.

Cheers,
    Seth

#445 4 years ago

Correction, Will be bringing Willy Wonka LE and a WOZ YBR both will be setup on the floor to play.

#446 4 years ago
    Quoted from doomid:

Correction, Will be bringing Willy Wonka LE and a WOZ YBR both will be setup on the floor to play.

That's great! Do you mind signing them up on our list to make check-in a breeze? http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/

Thanks!
    Seth

#447 4 years ago

Posted it in the "Buy/sell" thread, but is JJ/Game Exchange sponsoring the Saturday picnic lunch?
    Needed to help promote that and happy to bring stuff for it!

#448 4 years ago

Any operators headed to GSPF, we'd love it if you could help us with some research at Scorbit. If you fill out this survey, you'll be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Just think of the molex connectors, solder pump attachments and beer sludge remover you could buy with that.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Scorbit_OperatorsSurvey

#449 4 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Posted it in the "Buy/sell" thread, but is JJ/Game Exchange sponsoring the Saturday picnic lunch?
    Needed to help promote that and happy to bring stuff for it!

I host the Saturday bbq (I believe this is the 12th year). JJ was kind enough to allow us to use his campsite last year (and this year) since I sold my trailer. We ask anyone attending to bring a side dish. More details will be announced in this thread as we get closer.

#450 4 years ago

Yeah! Sparky’s BbQ lives on!

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.