Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 19.
    #351 4 years ago

That's it for standard glass orders. Stern HD glass orders can still be taken.

#352 4 years ago

Hoping Punk’d makes it!

#353 4 years ago

Offer stands for anyone near me to check out Stern HD glass, and compare against Invisiglass. So far I’m pretty happy with it.

Pinball Pirate is willing to order it Stern HD glass on request.

#354 4 years ago

I have "Magic glass" on my Rob Zombie,Sterns " HD " glass on Deadpool,and P.D.I.glass on B66!! There all together and you can't really tell any difference at all except the attention to finish in the P.D.I.glass edges is superior,imho!!!

#355 4 years ago

Good morning pinheads.
    31 days and counting.

#356 4 years ago
    Quoted from itsokay:

Jen at Jersey Jack couldn't promise us one, but she said she was going to 'really try to make it happen' in regards to getting us a Willy Wonka to bring to the show, this was a week or two ago so i'm not sure if MGC has changed that or not. I'll keep you all updated when they let us know.

can you possibly let us know as quickly as possible because this was a big reason we were gonna make the trip! cheers

#357 4 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

can you possibly let us know as quickly as possible because this was a big reason we were gonna make the trip! cheers

I will absolutely rattle her chain about it this week, but rest assured as soon as I know, I will post it here!

Also regarding JJP, We will be offering Jersey Jack show pricing as well this year at GSPF!
    Selection will be limited to what we have on hand, or if anything specific is desired, and we get the order in time, we can likely get JJP to send us a few games for the show!
    I know we will have some Yellow Brick Roads, Hobbit is unavailable, but we do have one in stock. Dialed in is available, I know we two in stock, one is an LE, the other i'm unsure of (sorry!)

Contact Chris or DM me your info and I will get him in contact with you to go over pricing etc!

Can't wait! Closer to 30 days than not!(and I only just got the pop bumpers installed on my new Xenon playfield. A bit more to do in 30 days time!!!)

#358 4 years ago

30 DAYS!!!!!! We are 1 month from SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

#359 4 years ago

Wohoo! Can’t wait! Come on people let’s have more games than Texas Pinball Festival. This show needs to be talked about on all the podcasts. This is the greatest pinball show of the year. Let’s make this happen. Bring your games!!

#360 4 years ago

Cant wait all signed up to volunteer, think im going to camp this year is it free?

#361 4 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

think im going to camp this year is it free?

Ummm... Camping was booked up weeks ago, Daddio...

#362 4 years ago

oh, thanks homeboy... sorry I missed that

#363 4 years ago

How many games are typically for sale? I'm hoping to make it to the show on Saturday and I'm looking for my first pinball. I'm looking for a ready to play game around $3K.

#364 4 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

How many games are typically for sale? I'm hoping to make it to the show on Saturday and I'm looking for my first pinball. I'm looking for a ready to play game around $3K.

maybe 20%. So 50-60. Plus there are dealers there if you want nib or used

#365 4 years ago

Saw 2 diners on the list of games, but no taxi. That's not right. I'll bring mine!

Edit: I'm a doofus. Didn't see pages 2 & 3 of the list of games! 2 Taxis already coming. Mine makes 3. Is there such a thing as too much Taxi? Maybe bring something else instead?

#366 4 years ago

Who wants a great deal on a brand new P3 game from Multimorphic, Inc!? Get a NIB at $1000 off with their special show pricing. Email [email protected] for details!

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#367 4 years ago

How many hours until this awesome show? I can’t wait!!!

#368 4 years ago
    Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

How many hours until this awesome show? I can’t wait!!!

718 hours and 3 minutes until Showtime!!!!!

#369 4 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Saw 2 diners on the list of games, but no taxi. That's not right. I'll bring mine!

That’s the spirit!!!!!

#370 4 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

gunstarhero Has an amazing Monopoly for sale for $3k.

#371 4 years ago
    Quoted from SimpleSam:

Check this thread too

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gspf-2019-buy-sell-trade-thread#post-4944466

#372 4 years ago

29 days and counting.

#373 4 years ago

These last few weeks are the hardest to wait!!!!

#374 4 years ago
    Quoted from GoldenStatePin:

Who wants a great deal on a brand new P3 game from Multimorphic, Inc!? Get a NIB at $1000 off with their special show pricing. Email [email protected] for details!
    [quoted image]

I'll be at the show and happy to show everybody the ins and outs of the P3 platform. Our ever-growing library of games is something your entire family will enjoy.

- Gerry
    https://www.multimorphic.com

#375 4 years ago

Flash!!!!!
    3 more games announced for the tournament.
    Solar ride, funhouse, and Guardians of the galaxy!!!!

#376 4 years ago

I just found out I cannot come this year.

My fiancée has lived in America since 1990. From Moscow.

Her mother is dying. Hard and fast.

The week of the event, she will now be visiting her in Moscow. Sadly.

I made the first year and will likely never miss another in the future.

Take care my friends and have a great time!

#377 4 years ago

Take no prisoners.

#378 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I just found out I cannot come this year.
    My fiancée has lived in America since 1990. From Moscow.
    Her mother is dying. Hard and fast.
    The week of the event, she will now be visiting her in Moscow. Sadly.
    I made the first year and will likely never miss another in the future.
    Take care my friends and have a great time!

We’ll miss you but there will be next year.
    Take care of your lady and travel safe.

#379 4 years ago

28 days!

#380 4 years ago

Gonna miss ya AZ!!! B safe,tell your Wife our thoughts are with you both!!!!

#381 4 years ago

Really hope Wonka makes it. I’m on the fence and definitely won’t buy it without getting time to play it. Oh well..

#382 4 years ago

27 days!!!!!
    Lots of great classic games!
    Lots of brand new games!
    Pin university!
    Dirty Donny!
    P3 multimorphic!
    Tournaments!
    Food!!!
    Beer!
    The Flippin Friday kick off party with amazing food and fun!
    The people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    More great stuff happening and will be announced soon.

#383 4 years ago

FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The pinball university class schedule is up.
    Check it out here.
    http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/pinball-u/

#384 4 years ago
    Quoted from itsokay:

Hey all,
    Just wanted to make sure everybody knew that we at Pinball Pirate will be offering the same show deals with new Stern machines you can currently get with Marco, but from Chris, and his famous warranty service

And frankly, we should support Chris. The local guy and a Bay Area superstar tech.

I’m talking to you, NCR!!!!

#385 4 years ago

Incase anyone missed the announcement,
    The pinball pirate,Chris Kuntz will be the guest of honor at this years flippin Friday kick off dinner at the Golden State Pinball Festival.
    He is being honored for all his contributions to the pinball community and hobby and will be receiving the Steve Charland Spirit Award!

Make sure to purchase your tickets soon as they are limited and selling fast.

#386 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

The pinball pirate,Chris Kuntz will be the guest of honor at this years flippin Friday kick off dinner at the Golden State Pinball Festival.
    He is being honored for all his contributions to the pinball community and hobby and will be receiving the Steve Charland Spirit Award!

Seats are still available. In addition to the award you get dinner, appetizers, beer and wine

#387 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Chris K is amazing super tech.
    Over the years he's always so busy and dedicated to the event.

#388 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Seats are still available. In addition to the award you get dinner, appetizers, beer and wine

The food is amazing!!!!
    Really, you will love it!

#389 4 years ago
    Quoted from rolandthoms:

And frankly, we should support Chris. The local guy and a Bay Area superstar tech.
    I’m talking to you, NCR!!!!

LOL. Didn't know this until well after I placed my order with Marco. Maybe next time.

#390 4 years ago

How many more days?!?

#391 4 years ago

Too many!!!!

#392 4 years ago

26 Days until Showtime!!!

#393 4 years ago

I don’t suppose anyone manufactures PDI/Invisiglass/Stern glass for widebody Ballys (27-1/2" x 43" x 3/16") that delivers to GSPF....?

Pretty sure the answer is no but figured I’d throw it out there.

#394 4 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

I don’t suppose anyone manufactures PDI/Invisiglass/Stern glass for widebody Ballys (27-1/2" x 43" x 3/16") that delivers to GSPF....?
    Pretty sure the answer is no but figured I’d throw it out there.

I can't find the dimensions for widebody invisiglass. Maybe contact the pirate as he is a JJP distributor

#395 4 years ago

Pinball university schedule is up.
    Get you pindegre.
    Learning is fun!
    http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/pinball-u/

#396 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I can't find the dimensions for widebody invisiglass. Maybe contact the pirate as he is a JJP distributor

Yeah, it seems to be the one size that doesn't exist. (27-1/2" x 43")

#397 4 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

Yeah, it seems to be the one size that doesn't exist. (27-1/2" x 43")

sorry. This seems to be a simple case of non-presence!

#398 4 years ago

25 Days until the Golden State Pinball Festival!

#399 4 years ago

As usual to continue tradition and improve my playing abilities, I quit showering for the month in preparation for this great show. I am also wearing this shirt for the entire month! I can’t wait!!!

0F858DD1-8309-4C74-9FD0-DD6FBF9F5A5A (resized).jpeg0F858DD1-8309-4C74-9FD0-DD6FBF9F5A5A (resized).jpeg
    #400 4 years ago

Bump. It’s getting close!

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1/page/8?hl=mcbpalisade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.