Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG
    There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.
    #202 5 years ago

Damn! We certainly have become popular!

#203 5 years ago

Damn too late.
    I'll manage some way.

#204 5 years ago

Campcade 2019 is gonna be all that AND a bag of chips, Daddios. Looks like we'll have at least 4 machines going.
    Sigh... It's only February.

#205 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:We certainly have become popular!

Quoted from GoldenStatePin:

We sold out of our available sites in less than 2 hours.

#206 5 years ago

Just messaged Jack Danger and communicated to him that he needs to come out for GSPF this year. Hopefully his busy schedule allows it. He waved to me first so I had to ask. Just counting the days!

#207 5 years ago

Good morning pinheads!
    We are 90 days and counting!
    Only 3 months to go!!!!!!!!

#208 5 years ago

89 days pinheads.

#209 5 years ago

Going to be a kick ass show. I am glad I can come up and enjoy. I wish I could bring games or volunteer. Perhaps one day.

But for now I can only enjoy. And that is pretty good.

Thanks to everyone for putting on the show!

Arcade expo is next for me.

#210 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Arcade expo is next for me.

I'll see you there buddy!

#211 5 years ago

Hey pinheads!!!!!!
    The Golden State Pinball Festival is YOUR SHOW! It works and happens because of YOU!

We need donations for The silent auction and raffle.
    Please look over the attached info and do what you can.
    Thank you all and see you in 88 days!

FE651E6A-8416-4B69-9EF0-706B846D245C (resized).pngFE651E6A-8416-4B69-9EF0-706B846D245C (resized).png
    #212 5 years ago

87 day and counting.

#213 5 years ago

82 days until showtime!

#214 5 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

For those of you that enjoy the competitive side of pinball, I am pleased to announce the NEW tournament format being introduced this year at the Golden State Pinball Festival! All details on the new format can be found on the web at: http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/tournament
    If anybody has questions about the new format or would perhaps like to volunteer for a scorekeepers slot, please feel free to PM me. Volunteers receive 5 free additional entries and also have dedicated qualifying time in the tournament.
    If you have to choose between volunteering for the tournament and volunteering for the show itself, I respectfully request that you choose to volunteer for the show. It’s the volunteers that make this show so great and without the show, we have no tournament!

We've made some tweaks to the tournament to be more in line with what we feel serves the community best, and also maximizes WPPRs earned from the Women's event. Same overall format for the main tournament, but now the Women's tournament is a separate, dedicated event on Sunday. Details are up to date at http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/tournament and games will start to be revealed soon!

#215 5 years ago

The official gspf website is currently down.
    Don’t worry, the fine folks in tech support are working out the bugs and should have it up again in no time.
    Oh, 81 days until Showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#216 5 years ago

Good news, the gspf site is back up and we are now 80 days and counting until Showtime!

1 week later
    #217 5 years ago

73 days and counting!

#218 5 years ago

Were watching all the time!!! C U all there,!!!!

#219 5 years ago

Any idea when we can start signing up our pins for the show? Thanks

#220 5 years ago

Is it possible to get a standard PDI glass or invisiglass on the show?

Thanks!

#221 5 years ago

71 days and counting.

#222 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbear:

Is it possible to get a standard PDI glass or invisiglass on the show?
    Thanks!

Marco says they'll do HD glass (standard size) for $239 at the show. This is a preorder and has to be paid in advance but you don't pay shipping.

This is also a good time to announce that Marco will have standard and wide body (standard wide like STTNG) playfield glass for $35/sheet. They are only bringing a limited quantity as they don't want to ship it back. PM me if you want to reserve your glass.

#223 5 years ago

I *just* ordered 4 sheets from the Pinball Pirate. Once they come in, I’ll offer an amateur opinion on how they compare to JJP’s glass. Anyone interested in seeing it in person is welcome to.

#224 5 years ago

Looking forward to the comparison jfesler

Quoted from jfesler:

I *just* ordered 4 sheets from the Pinball Pirate. Once they come in, I’ll offer an amateur opinion on how they compare to JJP’s glass. Anyone interested in seeing it in person is welcome to.

#225 5 years ago

Me too I'd love to hear your opinion. Thanks!

#226 5 years ago

How many days until this show of absolute awesomeness?

#227 5 years ago

70 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

#228 5 years ago

I can't wait for the pinhead family reunion of the year! See you all there in just 70 days! Who is getting psyched like me? At least I have TPF to look forward to, but then the ultimate party in California! I hope that pin-golf idea for Camp Silverball goes through. That would be super fun to play pin-golf outside on the campground.

#229 5 years ago

69 days until Showtime!

#230 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

Any idea when we can start signing up our pins for the show? Thanks

We will open up game signups sometime this month!

1 week later
    #231 5 years ago

62 days and counting.

#232 5 years ago

I picked up 4 sheets of Stern HD glass today, 240 a sheet for a local pickup. Same as what Marco is offering if you preorder for GSPF pickup.

If anyone wants to check it out tomorrow (and compare against invisiglass or standard) you’re welcome to visit Sunday. I’m, uh, “centrally located” in Tracy.

#233 5 years ago

It was great to see some of the crowd in banning this past weekend. See you soon up there!

#234 5 years ago

60 days until Showtime!

#235 5 years ago

Hey fellow pinheads, it's that time of year! We are officially kicking off our drive to sign up games for this year's show. Head on over to our website, to the Bring Games page and scroll down to the game list (http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/). There is an Add Game button that will let you sign up your games in a jiffy.

Just like in prior years, you can earn a free weekend pass, sweet lanyard, Saturday breakfast and so much more by simply bringing two fully working games. Keep in mind these two simple rules when bringing games in exchange for a free weekend pass:
    - Games must be in working condition!
    - Games need to remain on the premises for play until Sunday after 5pm.

#236 5 years ago

56 days until Showtime!!!!!

Give a hoot, get your games signed up.

#237 5 years ago

55 days.

#238 5 years ago

51 days until Showtime!!!!!!!

#239 5 years ago

Marco is bringing my Stern Black Knight! Hopefully there will be several, and Munsters as well.

#240 5 years ago

NorCal,Is that the one thats just coming out????

#241 5 years ago

Signed up. fireball2 is bringing my Fireball (72) (naturally), I'm bringing Bally Mad World, and Marco is bringing my Ghostbusters Prem!

Might bring more if requested.

#242 5 years ago

I'm bringing 3: Corvette, X-Files and Dr. Dude. Possibly a 4th if I can fit it.

#243 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I'm bringing 3: Corvette, X-Files and Dr. Dude. Possibly a 4th if I can fit it.

X-Files and a Corvette, nice!

#244 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Marco is bringing my Stern Black Knight! Hopefully there will be several, and Munsters as well.

Nice... Pro or Premium?

#245 5 years ago

Spooky is shooting to have my Alice Cooper for the show.

#246 5 years ago

How many Days???

#247 5 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

NorCal,Is that the one thats just coming out????

Yes! Pro version. Don’t think Premiums will ship in time for GSPF.

#248 5 years ago
    Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

How many Days???

50 days until Showtime!

#249 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Yes! Pro version. Don’t think Premiums will ship in time for GSPF.

In the immortal words of Mr. Burns...

"Excellent...."

I am going to bring at least two games like I always do. I am just not sure which games I will bring.

#250 5 years ago

Tentatively bringing Excalibur and Title Fight and one more tbd. And Jimmy's Fireball '72.
    Bringing Oh Boy and Grand Prix for the campground.

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1/page/5?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.