Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG
    There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 19.
    #101 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Pismo, let me see if I can get you that guys info

Thank you...I would like that.

#102 5 years ago

Oh. 137 days until Showtime!!!

#104 5 years ago

Big Anouncement coming very soon.
    This is gargantuan folks so stay tuned!

#105 5 years ago

Flash!!!!!!
    I present to you all.
    The art for the 2019 Golden State Pinball Festival!
    Yup. The art is none other than Dirty Donny!!!!!
    75E8ED3B-1EF0-4EB2-91CE-581749B085EE (resized).jpeg75E8ED3B-1EF0-4EB2-91CE-581749B085EE (resized).jpeg

#106 5 years ago

Totally rocks! Befitting of such a fine event

#107 5 years ago

133 day until Showtime!!!

#108 5 years ago

I love Dirty Donny and I absolutely love the GSPF, but I'm not sure how I feel about the Dirty Donny GSPF poster.

It just doesn't seem right for the show. Really cool as usual though.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#109 5 years ago

It accurately depects how I felt after last year's show so....

#110 5 years ago

It accurately depicts how you looked after last year's show as well... So, there's that.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#111 5 years ago

I'm coming up for two full days at the show this year. Friday, sat.

Sweet.

I will be very excited to be there. But this coming weekend -INDISC. Saturday.

I wonder if I will see any pinsiders there too.

#112 5 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm coming up for two full days at the show this year. Friday, sat.
    Sweet.
    I will be very excited to be there. But this coming weekend -INDISC. Saturday.
    I wonder if I will see any pinsiders there too.

It will be great to see you and Veronica! Have fun at INDISC. I can't make that one but I'll be at Arcade Expo in March

#113 5 years ago

Looking forward to attending this year and glad I won’t have the walker with me this time!

#114 5 years ago

I will be in my walker. Lol. But I will now have that forever, now.

I can walk away from it, but I rarely leave it far.

Arcade expo see you there, too.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
    #115 5 years ago

Already thinking about which games to bring this year... Fer sure Oh Boy will be making and breaking fortunes in the campground, but as far as the show is concerned... I'm thinking of a single player em theme: Teacher's Pet, Expressway, Big Daddy, mebbe even Heat Wave. Make that em section jump!

Also looks like the campground might end up being basically an after hours 2nd show!

#116 5 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Already thinking about which games to bring this year... Fer sure Oh Boy will be making and breaking fortunes in the campground, but as far as the show is concerned... I'm thinking of a single player em theme: Teacher's Pet, Expressway, Big Daddy, mebbe even Heat Wave. Make that em section jump!

TITLE FIGHT!!!

#117 5 years ago

I have a Slugfest, STTNG, and a Monday Night Football. If anyone is interested in having me bring any of these 3 to the show, let me know in the comments

I need to buy a pin dolly for sure.....

#118 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

I have a Slugfest, STTNG, and a Monday Night Football. If anyone is interested in having me bring any of these 3 to the show, let me know in the comments

Yes we are absolutely interested in you bringing those. You'll actually get a free weekend pass if you do

#119 5 years ago

I was planning to bring at least one of them. I just wanted to see if anyone had a specific preference! I look forward to seeing all of you guys again

#120 5 years ago

It got 500+ plays last year...
    Mebbe mebbe...

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

Slugfest, STTNG, and a Monday Night Football

Slugfest and MFN!

#122 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

I have a Slugfest, STTNG, and a Monday Night Football.

I like bat and pitch games, but I’ve never had a chance to play slugfest. That would be a good one.

I think I may have the problem of not having enough room to bring the pins I want to put on the floor, and the project I may sell.

#123 5 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I like bat and pitch games, but I’ve never had a chance to play slugfest. That would be a good one.
    I think I may have the problem of not having enough room to bring the pins I want to put on the floor, and the project I may sell.

Strap the project on the tailgate. Maybe you can drop it at my place before the show?

#124 5 years ago

Such a cool event... I'm going to bring 3-4 pins this year.

Plus, I bought a new (used) 20' x 8.5' x 7' high, enclosed trailer. This should be it's maiden voyage

#125 5 years ago

fireball2 should be bringing my Fireball72 (get it?) hopefully. Thinking about adding my new Harlem Globetrotters and one more EM.

Mad World? Batter Up? Golden Arrow?

#126 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

I vote Monday Night Football!, but bring Slugfest too

#127 5 years ago

My annual request...can anyone hook me up with a show poster? Would look great with these!

6359ECAE-E13E-41D9-B645-E4036D8E5F17 (resized).jpeg6359ECAE-E13E-41D9-B645-E4036D8E5F17 (resized).jpegEB0EAAC2-B340-4324-892D-A2E5C1F17890 (resized).jpegEB0EAAC2-B340-4324-892D-A2E5C1F17890 (resized).jpeg
    #128 5 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

fireball2 should be bringing my Fireball72 (get it?) hopefully. Thinking about adding my new Harlem Globetrotters and one more EM.
    Mad World? Batter Up? Golden Arrow?

Oooh! Harlem’s globe trotters and Golden Arrow!

#129 5 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

My annual request...can anyone hook me up with a show poster? Would look great with these!
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice crossover GSPF and Donny on a single poster!

#130 5 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

fireball2 should be bringing my Fireball72 (get it?) hopefully.

Yup... That too!

#131 5 years ago

Great!

Will be happy to bring pins and see my good friends there!

#132 5 years ago

Gotta add another Wizard to my decor! Who can hook me up with a show poster?

F21245DF-E2D3-4B27-80F0-6B88881EFA68 (resized).jpegF21245DF-E2D3-4B27-80F0-6B88881EFA68 (resized).jpeg
    #133 5 years ago

If I'm able to bring a game this year, I think I'll bring my NEW Taxi I just rebuilt. Id love to share this game with everyone. I just put a new Mirco playfield in it with all new ramps. Basically the top is all new. Most of the coils are new or have new sleeves. Plays really good.

#134 5 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

If I'm able to bring a game this year, I think I'll bring my NEW Taxi I just rebuilt. Id love to share this game with everyone. I just put a new Mirco playfield in it with all new ramps. Basically the top is all new. Most of the coils are new or have new sleeves. Plays really good.

Please do, I love Taxi!

#135 5 years ago

Happy Sunday pinheads!
    124 days until Showtime!!!!
    Start making plans. It’s coming soon.

#136 5 years ago

118 days until the Golden State Pinball Festival!!!!
    We are less than 4 months away!

#137 5 years ago

When does RV camping registration open? One of the best parts of this event!

#138 5 years ago
    Quoted from creech927:

When does RV camping registration open? One of the best parts of this event!

See the all knowing Cheddar.
    Pinball prognosticator of prognosticators!
    All will be known soon.

#139 5 years ago

We will be posting Camp Silverball 2019 info soon. Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram accounts for the latest!

#140 5 years ago

The great pinball holder has spoken!
    Stay tuned.

#141 5 years ago

Would love to see if there are discounted show games again this year

#142 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

There sure are! PM me for details and prices!

#143 5 years ago
    Quoted from Jerryuop:

no sales tax for cash on the glass ?

https://www.avalara.com/taxrates/en/state-rates/california/cities/lodi/

#144 5 years ago

Cash on the glass sales are handled like any other private sale between 2 parties. Golden State is not involved in any way and only provides a space for the game to be shown and listed for sale. We don't receive any proceeds or get involved in any other way.

The demo game sales are between the buyer and Marco specialities. I can get you in contact with them for specifics if you like.

#145 5 years ago

113 days until the madness begins!!!!!!!!

#146 5 years ago

Book now for the show!!!

(Please read entire post)

We have secured a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Lodi at a discounted rate! This is a quick five minute drive from the show.

Direct reservations can be made to the Holiday Inn Express Front desk: 1-209-210-0150 and referencing group code: PIN - you need to tell them that code for the group rate!

Or by clicking on this hyperlink: https://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/find-hotels/hotel/rooms?qDest=1341%20East%20Kettleman%20Lane,%20Lodi,%20CA,%20US&qCiMy=42019&qCiD=17&qCoMy=42019&qCoD=19&qAdlt=1&qChld=0&qRms=1&qRtP=6CBARC&qIta=99801505&qGrpCd=PIN&qSlH=LODES&qAkamaiCC=US&qBrs=re.ic.in.vn.cp.vx.hi.ex.rs.cv.sb.cw.ma.ul.ki.va&qWch=0&qSmP=1&setPMCookies=true&qRad=30&qRdU=mi&srb_u=1&icdv=99801505

All reservations must be made for a minimum two night stay.

Reservations must be made on or before April 15, 2019 to ensure rate and availability

Holiday Inn Express
    1337 East Kettleman Lane
    Lodi, Ca 95240
    209-210-0150

There are other events in Lodi the weekend of our show, so booking in advance is HIGHLY recommended!

We will be announcing another hotel soon that will also have a group rate.

#147 5 years ago

Wow!! It’s getting close.
    Rooms opening up. And Dirty Donny will be at the show so you can get that really neat-O show poster signed!
    Stay tuned Pinheads.
    More exciting announcements are coming soon!

#148 5 years ago

Hey all. I know FlipNOut pinball was present at the show last year. Now that Larry sold the company to Zach from SDTM, does anyone know if he is going to make it to the show? I know Zach and Greg are busy people, but it would be fun to have them at GSPF

#149 5 years ago

Can’t wait for this show!

#150 5 years ago

My reservations are booked. Excited for the show.

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1/page/3?hl=jerryuop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.