Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.
    #51 5 years ago

243 days and counting.

1 week later
    #52 5 years ago

Any idea when the volunteer list is going up?

I want to score a good gig/time slot this year.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Any idea when the volunteer list is going up?
    I want to score a good gig/time slot this year.

I shoot for March/April for the volunteer list

#54 5 years ago

228 Days until SHOWTIME!

1 week later
    #55 5 years ago

220 days pinheads!

#56 5 years ago

I for sure am looking forward to this show again! Please don’t bash me but how many of you guys are going to PAGG this weekend? I am attending even though it might be small. I think the more shows the better so I am going to try to support both shows.

Rob

#57 5 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

I for sure am looking forward to this show again! Please don’t bash me but how many of you guys are going to PAGG this weekend? I am attending even though it might be small. I think the more shows the better so I am going to try to support both shows.
    Rob

I'll be there Saturday afternoon. Have to take my kid to do the psat in the morning

#58 5 years ago

Awesome,
    I am glad to hear that! Anyone else?

Rob

#59 5 years ago

I'll be wining and dining my wife on her birthday this weekend. No pinball on the schedule.

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

Rob

I will be camping with my boys trail life troop.
    Have fun and give us a trip report.

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

I will be camping with my boys trail life troop.
    Have fun and give us a trip report.

Thanks, I will try to give you guys a report back with a few pictures.

Rob

#62 5 years ago

I will be attending PAGG. Still a good amount of pinball for only $20 for the weekend. Deadpool may be at the show with help from Pinball Pirate. We'll see what PAGG has to offer. Good time of the year to go before the winter hits.

#63 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinballonthemark:

I will be attending PAGG. Still a good amount of pinball for only $20 for the weekend. Deadpool may be at the show with help from Pinball Pirate. We'll see what PAGG has to offer. Good time of the year to go before the winter hits.

Pictures in the PAGG thread confirm that a pro and either a premium or LE (I dont know enough to know which) are already set up there.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Pictures in the PAGG thread confirm that a pro and either a premium or LE (I dont know enough to know which) are already set up there.

The pirate had both (pro and Premium) at the flipper room last week so hopefully both of those will be there.

#65 5 years ago

218 days until the 2019 Golden State Pinball Festival!!!!!!!!
    See you all at n Lodi!

#66 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

218 days until the 2019 Golden State Pinball Festival!!!!!!!!
    See you all at n Lodi!

I think I'm going to rent a trailer this year. There's a place near Lodi that delivers and sets them up.

Loved playing pinball in the campground last year!

#67 5 years ago

Yes,Fans,Deadpool was there with a pro,and a Pre both!! Great show this year,Back to our roots!!Great to see you Moto-cat!!A Good time was had by all!! Again,didn't see any body else from Pinside Friday!!! C U all at Lodi Next year woo hoo!!!!

#68 5 years ago

Show was fun. Not overcrowded and I had a chance to play a lot of games. Most games stayed working the entire show. Only complaint is some of the machines were not leveled. It was awesome to play all the new games. Pirates of the Caribbean was awesome and I really like Deadpool in both Pro and Premium model. Thanks to Pinball Pirate for bringing all the games along with everybody else. I had a killer game on Theater of Magic and got 1.3 billion on my first ball. Look forward to next year.

1 week later
    #69 5 years ago

208 days until SHOWTIME!!!

#71 5 years ago

Just a great show and the wine festival was very fun as well. Hope the dates coincide again!

#72 5 years ago

202 days until............SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

202 days until............SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

Only Lodi has this kind of spirit! You go boys & girls!

#74 5 years ago

PinALodi
    Be There or Be Square

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

PinALodihay,thats a kool theme for next year
    Be There or Be Square

#76 5 years ago

199 Days until SHOWTIME!!!!!
    We are under 200 Days!!!
    Woot! Woot!!

2 weeks later
    #77 5 years ago

179 days until showtime!

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

179 days until showtime!

wow below 6 months.

2 weeks later
    #79 5 years ago

162 days until the 2019 Golden State Pinball Festival.
    So get your games ready,
    Start making plans,
    Stock up on beer and Fritos.
    It’s going to be beyond epic.
    Stay tuned.

#80 5 years ago

We'll be at the Sac Gamers Expo this Sunday. Stop by, say hi, play some pinball!

#81 5 years ago
    2C5DC34B-CCE3-41B8-9075-9151E2CE1ECA (resized).jpeg2C5DC34B-CCE3-41B8-9075-9151E2CE1ECA (resized).jpeg
    #82 5 years ago

159 days until showtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good stuff coming soon pinheads!
    Stay tuned!

#83 5 years ago

This Festival is simply the finest gathering for pinball in the known galaxy, nay the entire universe! To infinity and beyond!

I CAN'T WAIT!

Want to have another booth this year, different products but don't want to be tied to it. I'm sure these wonderful people will work with me to make it happen.

mcb

#84 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

This Festival is simply the finest gathering for pinball in the known galaxy, nay the entire universe! To infinity and beyond!
    I CAN'T WAIT!
    Want to have another booth this year, different products but don't want to be tied to it. I'm sure these wonderful people will work with me to make it happen.
    mcb

Just put 2 games, a habachi, and a keg in your booth. Problem solved. See you there.

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Just put 2 games, a habachi, and a keg in your booth. Problem solved. See you there.

JJ's already doing that, hard to top that act

#86 5 years ago

We were thinking about doing a fun pin-golf circuit around the campground for those who have machines out to share with others. This could be something where each person who has a game comes up with something diabolical as the goal for the machine (like come up with something you would never do on purpose otherwise) to keep it interesting. Like if it was a Paragon, the goal could be to survive the Beast lair or TZ maybe shoot three Dead Ends... anyhow, if folks are interested in participating let me know!

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

We were thinking about doing a fun pin-golf circuit around the campground for those who have machines out to share with others. This could be something where each person who has a game comes up with something diabolical as the goal for the machine (like come up with something you would never do on purpose otherwise) to keep it interesting. Like if it was a Paragon, the goal could be to survive the Beast lair or TZ maybe shoot three Dead Ends... anyhow, if folks are interested in participating let me know!

I would be interested. I was thinking of having an after hours tournament where you have to bring a game outside to join in.

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I would be interested. I was thinking of having an after hours tournament where you have to bring a game outside to join in.

Like Mike Huntsman's Midnight Madness Tournament?

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Like Mike Huntsman's Midnight Madness Tournament?

So, someone came up with the idea before me, eh?
    Sounds like fun!

#90 5 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

So, someone came up with the idea before me, eh?
    Sounds like fun!

Some great footage of it here at about the 2:20 mark (the video is great)

https://www.facebook.com/KLFtellsyourstory/videos/613141012380425/UzpfSTEyODc1NDg0NTA6MTAyMTIzOTYyMjM3MjI0OTA/

#91 5 years ago

Yeah this is different from that one which I hope will happen again this year. I wasn't able to participate last year and would love to this year but this one wouldn't necessarily happen late night though it could be flexible on the timing. Trying to feel out interest first

#92 5 years ago

I vote that the entire festival carpool to go catch the Stones in Santa Clara Saturday night, then come back en masse for a midnight parking lot tournament.

#93 5 years ago

147 days until Showtime!

#94 5 years ago

144 days until the Golden State Pinball Festival!!

1 week later
    #95 5 years ago

So now that I've sold off the last of my collection due to an impending move to a smaller home, I'm officially in the market for a fuller loaded (1000+) Virtual Pin. Thinking about a smaller or vertical one.

Hoping to pick one up a GSPF.

#96 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

So now that I've sold off the last of my collection due to an impending move to a smaller home, I'm officially in the market for a fuller loaded (1000+) Virtual Pin. Thinking about a smaller or vertical one.
    Hoping to pick one up a GSPF.

You sold all of you games? Or you kept the 3 you have listed?

#97 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

You sold all of you games? Or you kept the 3 you have listed?

Had to sell the remaining 3, even the BM66 I bought 5 months ago.

Sold our house and bought a condo and because of space/noise concerns that I have, I decided they had to go. End of an era as I've owned pins since 1979.

#98 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Had to sell the remaining 3, even the BM66 I bought 5 months ago.
    Sold our house and bought a condo and because of space/noise concerns that I have, I decided they had to go. End of an era as I've owned pins since 1979.

Ok. Wow. You reall are downsizing.
    The vertical vr pin they had at the show last year was pretty cool.

#99 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Ok. Wow. You reall are downsizing.
    The vertical vr pin they had at the show last year was pretty cool.

Yeah...I hope that guy is returning. His pin didn't have as many games as I would like but I'm hoping he would add some with enough advance notice.

In doing some research, I've read that downloading/loading new games on a VR Pin can be a pain.

#100 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Yeah...I hope that guy is returning. His pin didn't have as many games as I would like but I'm hoping he would add some with enough advance notice.
    In doing some research, I've read that downloading/loading new games on a VR Pin can be a pain.

Pismo, let me see if I can get you that guys info

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1/page/2?hl=greenhornet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.