Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG
    There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.
    #501 4 years ago

Maybe we'll both be happy.

#502 4 years ago

9 Days!!!! We are in the single digit count down.

#503 4 years ago

Wow,Leeb18509 is coming from Utah to support our show!! We should appreciate those far away travelers!!!

#504 4 years ago

Yep, 3rd year in a row!

#505 4 years ago

2nd year for me (Colorado), I'm doing the Friday Fling Thing, see you there.

#506 4 years ago

Is there anyone out there willing to park their Aerosmith and/or Metallica at The Flipper Room/Dirty Donny booth? Special bonus for a Pabst Can Crusher!?!

We will have all of the Donny blacklight prints, a selection of original Donny drawings (Including the original drawing of this years GSPF poster!). It would be rad to have his machines at hand to represent his art.

I bet he would hump the leg of your machine as a thank you...

Edit... we have the Metallica secured, thanks Apinplayer

#507 4 years ago

The city of Lodi in it's wisdom has decided to tear up the street in front of the Lodi Grape Festival during our event. We still have easy ways of getting into the facility but none are as easy as drive to the thing and park!

I have created a map with instructions. Basically if you are a guest you enter the parking lot on Cherokee St, park and then walk to the main entrance.

If you are a vendor, bringing games, a volunteer or camping on site you come around the back of the site to the back gate.

Here is the map and instructions. Let me know if you have questions.
    Parking (resized).pngParking (resized).png

#509 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

Here is the map and instructions. Let me know if you have questions.

This is very helpful and kind of you to post in advance. No Chinese fire drill when we get there! Thank you

#510 4 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

This is very helpful and kind of you to post in advance. No Chinese fire drill when we get there! Thank you

we want people inside and playing pinball and buying from our vendors not trying to figure out where to park!

#511 4 years ago

I'll be bringing myself (and my wife) from Chicago, if anyone needs anything from here other than my good looks and wonderful attitude, drop me a line.

#512 4 years ago

Flash!!!!!!
    Willy Wonka le and woz yellow brick road have been added to the games list!!!!!
    8 days and a wake up pinheads.
    7 days and a wake up for initial load in.

#513 4 years ago

257 games... Respectable, but not sufficient. Let's get to work people; sign up those games!
    7 days and a wake up

#514 4 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

2nd year for me (Colorado)

You sure you can't fit that Blue Chip in carry on? Love that game.

#515 4 years ago

8 Days!!!!!!!!!

#516 4 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

You sure you can't fit that Blue Chip in carry on? Love that game.

I'll have a booth so no room for any pins. Yeah, BC is pretty fun for a dated machine. Simple rules and one main goal: fire the knocker!

#517 4 years ago

Our 12th Annual GSPF BBQ is taking place Saturday, May 18th at 12:00pm in Camp Silverball (JJ Babich's trailer site; probably the same spot as last year).

I will plan for a lot of brats, hot dogs, rolls, and buns.

Please bring your side dish before the 12:00pm start time on Saturday. Last year we only had about 10 side dishes on the table when we started serving, and we served over 200 people!

We run out of side dishes VERY FAST, so please, please, please consider bringing a food item, even if it means picking something up in the deli department of the grocery store.

- If you bring something that needs to stay cold, please bring an ice chest.
    - If you bring something that needs a serving utensil, please provide it.
    - If you bring something that you want back, please put your name on it.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for items left behind Saturday evening or Sunday, nor am I responsible for broken EZ Ups, or scratched cars that get hit by EZ Ups blowing over in the wind. ; )

Looking forward to another great year at GSPF!

Mark (Sparky)

#518 4 years ago

Thanks Sparkmaster once again for the bbq! I'm in with a few loaves of home made sourdough bread and butter.

#519 4 years ago

And I'll be your Gofer again...

#520 4 years ago

I’ll make some garlic mashed potatoes

#521 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

I'll be bringing myself (and my wife) from Chicago, if anyone needs anything from here other than my good looks and wonderful attitude, drop me a line.

I'd say bring some Hot Doug's, but, alas...

#522 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for items left behind Saturday evening or Sunday, nor am I responsible for broken EZ Ups, or scratched cars that get hit by EZ Ups blowing over in the wind. ; )

That did remind me. When I bring my EZ Ups, bring the weights/sand bags...

#523 4 years ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

I'd say bring some Hot Doug's, but, alas...

Superdawg is just down the street, but not sure how it would hold up on the flight.

superdawg.jpgsuperdawg.jpg
    #524 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Superdawg is just down the street, but not sure how it would hold up on the flight.

Probably not well. Food poisoning would ruin my weekend.

Now I'm hungry, though.

#525 4 years ago

Anyone know if the FAST pinball guys will be in attendance? I'd like to meet & talk to them. Thanks

#526 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

How about some Lou Malnati's???

#527 4 years ago

I,unfortunately will be working during the BBQ,SO I will expect you all to act like adults>NOT!!!

#528 4 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

How about some Lou Malnati's???

This might be easier than loaded my luggage.

https://www.loumalnatis.com/ship-lous

#529 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Our 12th Annual GSPF BBQ is taking place Saturday, May 18th at 12:00pm in Camp Silverball (JJ Babich's trailer site; probably the same spot as last year).
    I will plan for a lot of brats, hot dogs, rolls, and buns.

We run out of side dishes VERY FAST, so please, please, please consider bringing a food item, even if it means picking something up in the deli department of the grocery store.
    Looking forward to another great year at GSPF!
    Mark (Sparky)

I will what I can fit in my saddlebags !

#530 4 years ago

I am looking forward to another great event! I am very excited!
    I will be there Thursday afternoon with three games .

Rob

#531 4 years ago

Already getting games ready for the show!

55D2BC43-9ABC-49EC-BB17-0143E56E22C6 (resized).jpeg55D2BC43-9ABC-49EC-BB17-0143E56E22C6 (resized).jpegFB4E026D-03CB-4DDB-B978-BABEDB636682 (resized).jpegFB4E026D-03CB-4DDB-B978-BABEDB636682 (resized).jpeg
    #532 4 years ago
    E07223F2-0937-47B4-948A-5D2E39D252B4 (resized).jpegE07223F2-0937-47B4-948A-5D2E39D252B4 (resized).jpeg
    #533 4 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

And I'll be your Gofer again

speaking of gofers ...
    this year the PGA moves their championship to spring and it ends up being the same weekend as GSPF. last month MGC was the same weekend as the masters.

#534 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

[quoted image]

Soldier em up!!

#535 4 years ago

How many days left till go time?

#536 4 years ago
    Quoted from ntstlgl1970:

How many days left till go time?

7 days!!!!!!!
    One week until showtime!

#537 4 years ago

Flash!!!!!!!!!
    Marco specialties we’ll be bringing black knight sword of rage premium prototype games to the show along with many other new stern titles including black knight sword of rage pro model.
    So you will have the opportunity to flip both versions of this exciting new game!!!!!!!!!
    See you at the show!

#538 4 years ago

will there be Zima at the BBQ?

Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 7.34.25 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-05-10 at 7.34.25 AM (resized).png

oh and some pix i took last year too: https://store.orangephotography.com/p622412852/eabafee55

#539 4 years ago

Thank you to Sparky as always for his huge generosity! This grows and grows every year! Don’t show up empty handed people!

#540 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Flash!!!!!!!!!
    Marco specialties we’ll be bringing black knight sword of rage premium prototype games to the show along with many other new stern titles including black knight sword of rage pro model.
    So you will have the opportunity to flip both versions of this exciting new game!!!!!!!!!
    See you at the show!

I played a couple of these at Zapcon last weekend, they were a blast! Expect long lines for this fun thing.

#541 4 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Is there anyone out there willing to park their Aerosmith and/or Metallica at The Flipper Room/Dirty Donny booth? Special bonus for a Pabst Can Crusher!?!
    We will have all of the Donny blacklight prints, a selection of original Donny drawings (Including the original drawing of this years GSPF poster!). It would be rad to have his machines at hand to represent his art.
    I bet he would hump the leg of your machine as a thank you...
    Edit... we have the Metallica secured, thanks apinplayer

Pabst Can Crusher, it would be a long haul but it could happen.

#542 4 years ago

Will there be a Cosmic Carnival machine from Suncoast at the show? I don't remember seeing anything, but showcasing Donny's work with him there would seem fitting.

#543 4 years ago

Dig this.

It’s good.

#544 4 years ago
    Quoted from hobbypin:

Pabst Can Crusher, it would be a long haul but it could happen.

That would be AMAZING!!!!

#545 4 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

Will there be a Cosmic Carnival machine from Suncoast at the show? I don't remember seeing anything, but showcasing Donny's work with him there would seem fitting.

Unfortunately they won't have one ready for us... we tried and it was close, but no cigar. They gave me some shirts, hats, and trading cards to pass out.

#546 4 years ago
    Quoted from drypaint:

Unfortunately they won't have one ready for us... we tried and it was close, but no cigar. They gave me some shirts, hats, and trading cards to pass out.

Thanks for the update, 7 days remain BUMP!

#547 4 years ago

For those of you interested in the tournament, here's a photo of the grand champion trophy.

award-gspf2019_gc (resized).pngaward-gspf2019_gc (resized).png
    #548 4 years ago

I have a extra reservation for a king room at the Hampton Inn that I do not need. Arriving Thursday, departing Sunday. $664.84 is the rate quoted total for the nights inclusive of tax. I wanted to pass it along to pinsiders first, but if I don't get a taker by Sunday night I'll cancel the reservation and let it go back to the hotel.

PM me privately if you want to have me transfer this reservation to you.

#549 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Dig this.
    It’s good.

Who's the guy in the black and red shirt? He's got that "it" factor! He needs to be on TV!

#550 4 years ago

Hay guys,watching the weather here says next weekend may be cooler than last year! Can anyone down there in lodi confirm the weather forecast for that area please??H2o possible????

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1/page/11?hl=jerryuop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.