Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 928 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

222F4D12-4E6E-48BF-AAD0-BD0C090CACB4 (resized).jpeg
    2F84D602-0213-4658-A153-F16E3613C40A.gif
    goldenstate3.jpg
    goldenstate2.jpg
    goldenstate4.jpg
    gs_2019 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    CB6E2411-269A-4CAB-8B5B-FE40EF4BA71D (resized).png
    D94C3A92-EA04-49AC-A0CC-62EF91C34BC3 (resized).png
    Image from iOS (3) (resized).jpg
    FC659404-09A5-4DA8-87CD-5DA438FEE161 (resized).jpeg
    AustinSnowstorm (resized).jpg
    MMS_1065 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_8707 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8708 (resized).PNG
    IMG_8710 (resized).PNG
    There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.
    #451 4 years ago

Long live the Sparky BBQ! Will be happy to help!

#452 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

I host the Saturday bbq (I believe this is the 12th year). JJ was kind enough to allow us to use his campsite last year (and this year) since I sold my trailer. We ask anyone attending to bring a side dish. More details will be announced in this thread as we get closer.

I partook in this last year and had a blast but didn’t bring anything to support I’ll bring stuff for sure this year!

#453 4 years ago
    Quoted from jsa:

Any operators headed to GSPF, we'd love it if you could help us with some research at Scorbit. If you fill out this survey, you'll be entered to win a $100 Amazon gift card. Just think of the molex connectors, solder pump attachments and beer sludge remover you could buy with that.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Scorbit_OperatorsSurvey

Completed. I remember walking by the booth last year but was so overwhelmed with the show I didn’t get a chance to check it out. I will this year for sure.

#454 4 years ago

15 Days and counting!!!!!!!

#456 4 years ago

Oh man, our extended family from Monterey just signed up a ton of sweet games! Thanks Monterey Flipper Pinball!

#458 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballholder:

Oh man, our extended family from Monterey just signed up a ton of sweet games! Thanks Monterey Flipper Pinball!

There isn't an ability on your site to load up the beer that we're bringing, so, games..

#459 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

There isn't an ability on your site to load up the beer that we're bringing, so, games..

That would be awesome but some people might want to "play" your beer

#460 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

That would be awesome but some people might want to "play" your beer

HA! I'm always up for a good game!

Cheers!

#461 4 years ago

Just wondering why the glass cutoff was so early. I need a few sheets of glass and appear to be Sheet out of Luck.

#462 4 years ago
    Quoted from creech927:

Just wondering why the glass cutoff was so early. I need a few sheets of glass and appear to be Sheet out of Luck.

Marco has a limit to how many sheets they'll ship at one time. I have no insight into how they make that decision but we hit that limit

They also pallet up the glass, all of their parts for sale and their booth and ship it freight to us so they have longer shipping times to contend with.

#463 4 years ago
    Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

There isn't an ability on your site to load up the beer that we're bringing, so, games

You Boiz rule!
    You mangs gotta come by the campcade and lay some money down...

#464 4 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

You Boiz rule!
    You mangs gotta come by the campcade and lay some money down...

Hey, bub! If Camp Silverball is wise, we’ll be neighbors. You just better save a few dollars to put on our games

See ya at the site!

#465 4 years ago

TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!
    14 Days until SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

#466 4 years ago

330 hours and 31 minutes until Showtime!

#467 4 years ago

14 daze and counting!!!!

#468 4 years ago

I look forward to coming again. As always my 4:20 friendly pinside members are welcome to ask me to smoke them out. I’ll be bringing plenty of bud.

#469 4 years ago
    Quoted from ianwho:

I look forward to coming again. As always my 4:20 friendly pinside members are welcome to ask me to smoke them out. I’ll be bringing plenty of bud.

Why am I not surprised I know two of the people that gave this a thumbs up

#470 4 years ago

246 games so far boiz and girlz. Figure we need about 150 more in the next 14 days.
    MrArt2u PLEEEEEEEEZE bring that there fine Punk of yours!! Be your best friend! Swear to God!
    We also need a Heavy Metal Meltdown! Which I would also be interested in acquiring!

Bring money to gamble on in the campcade; looks like the MFP Boiz might be rolling hard in the camp too...

#471 4 years ago

Flash!!!!
    All pure water is supplying the Golden State Pinball Festival with drinking water.

AD9738D7-E765-4C1D-B3C4-E3E9636CDF5E (resized).pngAD9738D7-E765-4C1D-B3C4-E3E9636CDF5E (resized).png
    #472 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Flash!!!!
    All pure water is supplying the Golden State Pinball Festival with drinking water.[quoted image]

Give a big thank you to all pure water for being an awesome sponsor of the show and for keeping us all hydrated.

#473 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Flash!!!!
    All pure water is supplying the Golden State Pinball Festival with drinking water.[quoted image]

Bring a water bottle! You can always buy a bottle.of water at the show and refill it but we won't be supplying cups.

#474 4 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Why am I not surprised I know two of the people that gave this a thumbs up

No Steve,you Know 3 people who gave this a thumbs up!

#475 4 years ago

13 Days until Showtime!!!

#476 4 years ago

Oh, happy Star Wars day!

#477 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

No Steve,you Know 3 people who gave this a thumbs up!

Ha! It’s up to five at this point!

#478 4 years ago

I've never been but my family and myself are going to go on Saturday after our baseball game is over. Any tips or inside knowledge so far as parking or whatever?

Thanks,
    Jeff

#479 4 years ago
    Quoted from jeffro01:

I've never been but my family and myself are going to go on Saturday after our baseball game is over. Any tips or inside knowledge so far as parking or whatever?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Awesome, glad you and your family can join us! There is one major parking lot on the east side of the Lodi Grape Festival (LGF), you will be able to enter it from North Cherokee Lane. Unfortunately, during our weekend, East Lockeford St on the south side of the LGF will be shut down for construction, so please plan your route accordingly.

#480 4 years ago

Afternoon bump.

#481 4 years ago

This is why @jbovenzi's FB72 be needing 4 inches in the back.
    And Oh Boy is soooo ready for hot gambling action!
    See you in 13 daze...

IMG_20190504_171827 (resized).jpgIMG_20190504_171827 (resized).jpgIMG_20190504_131949 (resized).jpgIMG_20190504_131949 (resized).jpg
    #482 4 years ago

12 Days!

#483 4 years ago

For those interested in the tournament, we have volunteer spots open. All volunteers are provided the opportunity to partake in a volunteer only qualifying period during the last 1 hour on Friday and Saturday nights.

---------------

We're using SignUp.com (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.

Please sign up for GSPF 2019 Tournament Volunteers! 

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
    1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/login/entry/857020598623594061
    2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
    3. Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!

Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.

#484 4 years ago

Flash!!!!!!!!!!
    The call has been sent out!!!
    Answer the call and volunteer!!!!!
    Be a swell guy or gal and do your part!
    This is your show! It works because you make it work!!!

#485 4 years ago

Flash!!!! For anyone on the fence about volunteering at the tournaments.
    If you click on the link in the previous post you will see that the shifts are only 2 hours. So you could volunteer and be a big help then still have plenty of time to enjoy the show.

#486 4 years ago

How much longer?

#487 4 years ago

11 days.
    Or 270 hours and 49 minutes.

#488 4 years ago

And counting!!!!

#489 4 years ago

I posted this in the for sale thread but thought I would drop it here also just in case. I have a Meteor For sale which I could bring with me if someone wants it. It plays fine, needs to be rubbered and cleaned and either new bulbs or led'd. I just pulled all the bulbs and started to led it but I decided I really don't want to sink any time into it due to other projects. The power supply board could use a once over. It has some wires soldered straight to the board with the connector bypassed. Would like to get 1k for it.

#490 4 years ago

Evening bump.

#491 4 years ago

10 Days until Showtime!!!!!!!!!

#492 4 years ago

Ahhhh yis!!

#493 4 years ago

High-ho,High-ho,to Lodi we go.we'll play pinball in 3 hallowed halls.High-ho,High-HO!!!!

#494 4 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

High-ho,High-ho,to Lodi we go.we'll play pinball in 3 hallowed halls.High-ho,High-HO!!!!

And also in the parking lot. And also in the campground. High ho, high ho!

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg

#496 4 years ago

Sounds like I may have convinced a buddy to bring his Jungle Lord the other night. So... with my Pharaoh and Ben's Solar Fire and Black Knight. We will have the four 1980/81 Williams multi-level/magna save games together for GSPF... YAY!

#497 4 years ago

If you are excited to go to Golden State why not start the weekend off right and go the to Flippin' Friday Kickoff Party? For the low price of $40 you'll get appetizers, dinner, beer, wine and desert.

Even better you'll get to rub elbows and hang out with our Pinball University speaker and watch the presentation of the Second Spirit of Steve Charland Award to the Pinball Pirate Chris Kuntz.

Presales will end soon and the price will go up to $50. Also when presales end we will only hold so many seats in reserve and they will sell out.

#498 4 years ago

Hey gang, we are extending a somewhat last minute show special for those interested in picking up items at the show next week.

10% off our line of Playfield Protectors (newer Sterns plus a few JJP games); when you purchase a Playfield Protector, you also receive a game-specific shooter lane protector! Great value and quality. Check out our product listing at Mezel Mods for more about this great product line.

Use code SHOW-ME for 10% off your playfield protector (show pick up only). If you are interested in a group/bulk purchase, contact us for details ([email protected])

Order no later than Tuesday, May 14th Select Show Pick Up at check out and save on shipping costs!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

#499 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrs_mezelmods:

Hey gang, we are extending a somewhat last minute show special for those interested in picking up items at the show next week.
    10% off our line of Playfield Protectors (newer Sterns plus a few JJP games); when you purchase a Playfield Protector, you also receive a game-specific shooter lane protector! Great value and quality. Check out our product listing at Mezel Mods for more about this great product line.
    Use code SHOW-ME for 10% off your playfield protector (show pick up only). If you are interested in a group/bulk purchase, contact us for details ([email protected])
    Order no later than Tuesday, May 14th Select Show Pick Up at check out and save on shipping costs!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Do you happen to have one of these for a Simpsons Pinball Party?

#500 4 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

Do you happen to have one of these for a Simpsons Pinball Party?

Lee I can't wait to mark up your face with Sharpie next week.

There are 928 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2019-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread-1/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.