(Topic ID: 189577)

The official 2018 Golden state pinball festival thread.

By mrgone

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,408 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6726 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6712 (resized).JPG
    DSC02577 (resized).JPG
    DSC02560 (resized).JPG
    DSC02562 (resized).JPG
    DSC02563 (resized).JPG
    DSC02564 (resized).JPG
    DSC02565 (resized).JPG
    DSC02570 (resized).JPG
    DSC02573 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0920 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0895 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0902 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0903 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0916 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0917 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbovenzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#313 6 years ago

Mr Cheddar,

When do you need volunteer sign ups and machines to be registered?

(And you are welcome for the plug!)

3 weeks later
    #388 6 years ago

Just registered three Gottlieb EMs that I will be bringing to the show.

The gates are now open for all to participate!

1 month later
    #607 6 years ago

Jbovenzi just signed up for the Friday Night Kickoff dinner.

Just very happy to see Cliffy come out of his Cave, er I mean Garage!

#615 6 years ago

To the GSPF folks there,

Cheddar and I discussed hopefully a neat thing. Saw that Pinball Molly had a picture of a friend through an EM back box.
    I thought it would be a fun thing to set up for a Kodak Picture Spot for the show.

Anyone got an empty Gottlieb single player EM back box that we can attach to a cabinet? I can take apart a High Hand if needed, but thought I'd ask the group first.

I'm happy to set this stuff up for the tourists...

Jim B.

#618 6 years ago

Great! Glad we have some positives here.

If nobody has the empty setup, then I will rip apart High Hand.

#628 6 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

I have the empty extra head for Oh Boy. I'll bring that. We don't need no stinking wedgeheads.

Will the bolt pattern fit on my High Hand cabinet? If so, that works for me!

3 weeks later
    #880 5 years ago

jbovenzi will be at the swap meet Saturday morning. Since I’m going to stake out the covered area, my EZ up are available for the BBQ. I will make sure that you guys can set them up when I am selling!

#960 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Stop by our booth in the Cabernet building and check out PinRemote™ with complete features! See the picture of our demo. We'll also have a round from the A-10 Warthog Bushmaster II gatling gun just for fun. Guess the muzzle velocity of this depleted uranium round in mach numbers!

Do we tell you here, do we send a PM, or do we just tell you the Mach number at your booth?

Thanks!

#987 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcbPalisade:

Post it here so everyone can be amazed!

Mach 3 right? I had a friend in the Air Force that used to brag about that shell.

#1075 5 years ago

Here at the show and unloaded 3 EM’s and the Photo Booth Pinball Machine! Will be set up for your souvenir of the show!

90B0AFFD-DD97-444C-AA60-8CB83A0D076E (resized).jpeg90B0AFFD-DD97-444C-AA60-8CB83A0D076E (resized).jpeg

#1079 5 years ago

I’ll guess “Coming round again’? Didn’t think you would go with the big hit ‘You’re So Vain.’

#1240 5 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Probably already on your radar, but there was no drinking water that I saw. No fountains. No water coolers. Not ideal

When I was on Security duty, I was asked that question about 5 times. The only water fountains I found were in the Training hall, right in front.

#1290 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Next year maybe a vendor should donate cases of water to the show, maybe the show can put them on ice in some buckets throughout? I would be willing to donate 10 cases or so should do it =)
    JJ

JJ, I was one of the people that brought the cases of water. I figured that two cases would help the effort.
    What I need to do is bring a big cooler with ice next year to put them in, so that is on me. I will up my game on that.

Lukewarm water was not the way to go. This is why you ended up with unused extra cases.

1 month later
    #1385 5 years ago

To the GSPF folks, does anyone know the person that was selling the Gottlieb Big Hit EM at the show? It was in the very back row near the "Photo Booth."

Thanks for any leads that you might have.

1 month later
    #1395 5 years ago

Excellent!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jbovenzi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2018-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread?tu=jbovenzi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.