(Topic ID: 189577)

The official 2018 Golden state pinball festival thread.

By mrgone

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,408 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6726 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6712 (resized).JPG
    DSC02577 (resized).JPG
    DSC02560 (resized).JPG
    DSC02562 (resized).JPG
    DSC02563 (resized).JPG
    DSC02564 (resized).JPG
    DSC02565 (resized).JPG
    DSC02570 (resized).JPG
    DSC02573 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0920 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0895 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0902 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0903 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0916 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0917 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#370 6 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Since Charlie is coming from Spooky should we try and have even more of their games on hand? I've brought my AMH the last couple years but only can bring one in my vehicle and am planning on TnA this year - but if I can get help may be able to bring AMH too

I picked up an AMH recently, so could haul mine up possibly if you can't Gene.

2 weeks later
    #476 6 years ago

Friday & Saturday night reservations made. See you guys there!

99BF4228-6CB0-49FE-9470-F5805EB4727B (resized).jpeg99BF4228-6CB0-49FE-9470-F5805EB4727B (resized).jpeg

#481 6 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Way in...Thursday through Sunday. Also rolling a sweet van... tho TG be rolling mostest sweetest in the van dept. I do believe this is the year i bring a machine just for the campground. Camp Silver Ball gonna be the place to be!
    TG how many games you gonna grace us with this year? Please tell me that beauty SoF is making the trip. And Radical. And...

That's rad Mark!

Thinking I'll bring just a couple this year in a small Uhaul trailer. Thinking SoF, RADICAL and AMH.
    It was easier to bring the whole collection to CAX since it's in my backyard and I had a free truck.

Getting excited!

#491 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

Man moving that many games couldn’t have been easy, but thanks again for doing it. It really made Ca X. Fun last year! See you at Golden State.

My pleasure buddy! Your initials are still on them, btw. See you in Lodi!

1 month later
    #994 5 years ago

Was gonna attach cup holders to my pins, but it sounds like drinks are discouraged in the hall, so I'll leave them at home.

#1008 5 years ago

Either way, it's a win!

#1056 5 years ago

Lodi or bust!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1212 5 years ago

I made the Lodi paper too! Okay, so I was off by a decade.

BEA AHBECK/NEWS-SENTINEL Todd Gilbert, of San Jose, plays a clear version of the Gottlieb Surf Champ game, which he estiamted was from the sixties, during the first day of the Golden State Pinball Festival at the Lodi Grape Festival grounds in Lodi Friday, May 18, 2018.

2018 GSPF Lodi paper photo (resized).jpg2018 GSPF Lodi paper photo (resized).jpg

#1213 5 years ago

The show was a pure blast! Camping out in Camp Silverball was great. Happy to see familiar faces and met some new folks this year too.

Radical! held up well the whole show afaik. SoF had some drop target woes, and heard there was some resetting going on when the games were being heavily played (Sat.). AMH kept launching balls out of the trough and getting stuck under the apron. Have to mod the trough to keep that from happening again.

Had fun playing the new titles and my old favorites too, plus the seminars were fantastic. Find myself gravitating towards early solid state games lately. Mark's setup with the EM and SW was so cool (and the Hamm's sign). A big thanks to the organizers, the exhibitors & vendors and those who brought their games as well as the volunteers, plus JJ and Sparky, and the speakers to make up an epic show! Got my AMH NOS playfield signed by Charlie too. See you guys next year.

Todd

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TG.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2018-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread?tu=TG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.