(Topic ID: 189577)

The official 2018 Golden state pinball festival thread.

By mrgone

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,408 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 54 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6726 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6712 (resized).JPG
    DSC02577 (resized).JPG
    DSC02560 (resized).JPG
    DSC02562 (resized).JPG
    DSC02563 (resized).JPG
    DSC02564 (resized).JPG
    DSC02565 (resized).JPG
    DSC02570 (resized).JPG
    DSC02573 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0920 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0895 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0902 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0903 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0916 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0917 (resized).JPG
    There are 1,408 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 29.
    #901 5 years ago

Four days until GSP-Fn-F !!
    Huge crew coming from the Museum of Pinball. We're ready!

4square1 (resized).jpg4square1 (resized).jpg

#902 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I'll do better than last year. Like a dope, I brought a bunch of cupcakes, totally forgetting about the amazing cake that comes out during the BBQ. Yeah, I was one of those guys.
    This year, I'm bringing chips!

I don't think Susi is doing a cake this year. She is overwhelmed at work this week. She is thinking cupcakes, lemon bars, and assorted cookies. Some involving this years theme. All home made of course.

#903 5 years ago

Ok , I sense a bbq side order gap, what do you guys always want thats missing, I’ll get my arse in the kitchen. Pm me if needed!

#904 5 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Ok , I sense a bbq side order gap, what do you guys always want thats missing, I’ll get my arse in the kitchen. Pm me if needed!

Shawrma please.

#905 5 years ago

Were we supposed to get an email this weekend about RV/Camp spots?

#906 5 years ago
    Quoted from jahbarron:

Were we supposed to get an email this weekend about RV/Camp spots?

Yep, I should have something out tonight for all the folks that have reservations. Mother's Day plus some work travel kinda snuck up on me

Cheers,
    Seth

#907 5 years ago

Doing a beer run for the show. Too bad it’s an IPA. Sadly, IPAs are one of humanity’s most vile creations so there’s no room for them in my cooler. So here’s a picture instead! ($18 for four!?!!)

A18AC37E-F967-4768-B347-1C566E5CC134 (resized).jpegA18AC37E-F967-4768-B347-1C566E5CC134 (resized).jpeg

#908 5 years ago

Sparky/JJ how early can we bring food and a pop up (8x8) on Saturday? We get in late Friday night and have volunteered early shifts.

#909 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

I'll do better than last year. Like a dope, I brought a bunch of cupcakes, totally forgetting about the amazing cake that comes out during the BBQ. Yeah, I was one of those guys.
    This year, I'm bringing chips!

You bring the chips and I will bring Potato and Macaroni Salad...never too much of those

Anyways I am very excited to report that I have secured a ride to this Epic Show for myself and my walker! I will see you all Saturday! I can’t wait so if you see some goofy tall guy with a walker and wrist brace, say hello!

#910 5 years ago

Email received. Thanks, Seth. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

#911 5 years ago

4 days.
    Or 102 hours, 37 minutes until SHOWTIME!

#912 5 years ago

I am excited but not ready for this event yet. I have been working overtime with work and on weekends and will need to break down and load games last minute this year. Load the night before I leave !!! It will be a late nighter!

#913 5 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

I am excited but not ready for this event yet. I have been working overtime with work and on weekends and will need to break down and load games last minute this year. Load the night before I leave !!! It will be a late nighter!

I know we all appreciate your effort. I'm sure JJ will buy your beers ( - :

#914 5 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

Rob, I hope you get a bit of rest before heading up this way, Drive Safe!!! See you this weekend.

#915 5 years ago

For those that may have missed this thread, a terrific story about the Cyclone that will be at GSPF this weekend.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-pays-to-have-friends-looking-out-for-you#post-4396987

#916 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

For those that may have missed this thread, a terrific story about the Cyclone that will be at GSPF this weekend.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/it-pays-to-have-friends-looking-out-for-you#post-4396987

Hee Hee, I was just going to post that I finished the restoration on this one in time to bring it to the show but you beat me to it! Having missed last years show I am thrilled to be traveling a shorter distance and bringing Cyclone and South Park as well, I was hoping to bring Police Force but I don't think I'll have room in the bed of the truck for a third. See you fellow Pinsiders this weekend!

#917 5 years ago

We are at 286 games signed up.
    We are only 14 games away from 300!

Great work everyone! Let's see if we can all fit 1 more into the trucks and trailers.

#918 5 years ago

Converted inline flippers on Skateball last night, if someone can add Skateball and Time Fantasy to the pinball list and remove Bounty and Circus.

#919 5 years ago
    Quoted from fanofpinball:

Converted inline flippers on Skateball last night, if someone can add Skateball and Time Fantasy to the pinball list and remove Bounty and Circus.

done

#920 5 years ago

We are T-96 hours and 53 minutes until SHOWTIME!!!

#921 5 years ago

Thanks Chedder

#922 5 years ago
    Quoted from fanofpinball:

if someone can add Skateball

Can't wait to play that bad boy!

#923 5 years ago

whew got 4 machines ready tonight

#924 5 years ago

On my way bitches!!!!!

20180514_201028 (resized).jpg20180514_201028 (resized).jpg

#925 5 years ago

Beans are warming in the pot!

03DE19D1-CE12-4F9E-9584-4B903EAEC120 (resized).jpeg03DE19D1-CE12-4F9E-9584-4B903EAEC120 (resized).jpeg

28EF557A-E6BF-473D-A537-BA6E8B14B0E8 (resized).jpeg28EF557A-E6BF-473D-A537-BA6E8B14B0E8 (resized).jpeg

#926 5 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

Remind me not to stand behind you when you're playing

#927 5 years ago

Don't we have a no-cropdusting rule?

#928 5 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

On my way bitches!!!!!

Virginia???!!!

You should win a "Who came the furthest" prize!

#929 5 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Virginia???!!!
    You should win a "Who came the furthest" prize!

There’s a couple coming from Rotterdam

#930 5 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

On my way bitches!!!!!

Right On!

#931 5 years ago

I moved from Reno to Alexandria VA. I thought I would be able to come back for this one, but sadly, I will miss it. Play a shitload of pinball for me! Hope to make it out next year!

#932 5 years ago
    Quoted from Vino:

How bout some more beans Mr @Vino?

I'd say you had enough!

articles_fartsinmovies (resized).jpgarticles_fartsinmovies (resized).jpg

#933 5 years ago

Thanks guys! This will be an epic event!!!

#934 5 years ago

Today was my last work day. Vacation starts NOW. I got TMNT 80% reassembled tonight and the next couple days are going to be spent putting a ton of plays on both TMNT and Robocop to make sure they’re both dialed in just right.

Can’t. Friggin. Wait.

#935 5 years ago

3 days until Showtime!!!!!!!!!

#936 5 years ago

Cw31 has promo for GSPF on tv this morning Tuesday.

#937 5 years ago

I was thinking about this the other day... one of the great things about these events is finally meeting fellow pinsiders... pitting s name with a face. Only problem most of us have no clue what eatmchnother looks like. We should all get shirts made with our pinside handle and logo on the back lol

#939 5 years ago

Howdy,

Thinking of bringing out a few things for potential sale/trade. I'll be at the show when they start setting up on Thurs. and leaving on Sunday afternoon.

If anyone is interested in any of the following please PM me, I'm open to offers!

Original Stern Stargazer BG in a custom wood frame w remote control LED lighting 425.00 OBO
    Original Bally Centaur BG in a custom wood frame w remote control LED lighting 375.00 OBO
    Fathom PF prepped for restoration, the inserts have been removed and I have them in a bag, worn areas have been whited out and a light clear has been applied to the entire topside, IMO this is a great candidate for restorative work) 500.00 OBO

Thx,

KHL

IMG_0434 (resized).JPGIMG_0434 (resized).JPG

IMG_0432 (resized).JPGIMG_0432 (resized).JPG

IMG_0431 (resized).JPGIMG_0431 (resized).JPG

IMG_4153 (resized).jpgIMG_4153 (resized).jpg

IMG_4152 (resized).jpgIMG_4152 (resized).jpg

26114271_403802356719759_547033157976772988_n (resized).jpg26114271_403802356719759_547033157976772988_n (resized).jpg

IMG_5106 (resized).jpgIMG_5106 (resized).jpg

#940 5 years ago

Got my tickets for the Flippin' Friday Kick Off Party, badge ordered, bag of raffle donations, wallet full of money, beer, Dc and handles, list of ramps, rubbers and other parts from the awesome vendor lineup, we're fueled up and ready. There's about 12 of us coming up from the Museum of Pinball.

See you guys in 75 hours.

#941 5 years ago

I had no idea JJ was doing this. Awesome. just signed up for one.

#942 5 years ago
    Quoted from Soulrider911:

I was thinking about this the other day... one of the great things about these events is finally meeting fellow pinsiders... pitting s name with a face. Only problem most of us have no clue what eatmchnother looks like. We should all get shirts made with our pinside handle and logo on the back lol

A lot of us have badges from previous years as well and most of us end up at Sparkys BBQ

#943 5 years ago

We have 292 games signed up.
    We are only 8 games away from 300.
    Great work everyone! Let's keep it going and get to the 300 mark.

#944 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Did you count the three TNAs, ACNC and P3 that will be in my booth?

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#945 5 years ago

The kids are state testing this week, and I am doing a lot of sitting on my butt at school, so I am haunting this thread (and the Lou Ferrigno one- lol) for a distraction. Taking Thursday and Friday off for the show, but today and tomorrow are looking looooong.

#946 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

What? Yeah baby!

#947 5 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

If I can fit it in the trailer I’ll add one more... will know Thursday morning when I pick up the rental.

#948 5 years ago

I’ll be there Saturday. Anyone wants to smoke some wax or bud, hit me up.

#949 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

4 out of 5 of those machines are already on the list (under their owner's names or yours). Only one missing is the one you are raffling off! See ya in a few days!!

~Seth

#950 5 years ago

Sparky Do you need anymore EZ-ups? I can bring mine if needed. Looking forward to meeting some fellow pinheads. I've attended Pinagogo the last few years, but first time attending the BBQ.

There are 1,408 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 29.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2018-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread/page/19?hl=benlogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.