Our 11th Annual GSPF BBQ is taking place Saturday, May 19th at 12:00pm. I no longer own a trailer, so the bbq will be taking place at the trailer site of JJ from Game Exchange (he provided the keg last year).
I will plan for a lot of brats, hot dogs, rolls, and buns. However, we need certain things to make the bbq as successful as years past. Please see the list below and respond if you can bring it. If it's a food item or drink, you don't need to respond, just bring it.
1) EZ Up Shades (I can bring one, but we need a few more).
2) Richard Urie - Paper Plates (Enough for at least 300 people)
3) Vino - Napkins (300 people)
4) Merrcat - Plastic Utensils (300 knives, forks, spoons)
5) Brad Grant - Condiments (Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Relish, Sauerkraut, onions, etc.) -
I've been told we have access to banquet style tables and chairs, so I don't think we have that need this year.
The following items are suggestions for food items. You don't need to respond if you are bringing something from the list below. We will cross our fingers that there will be enough food! We run out of side dishes VERY FAST, so please, please, please consider bringing a food item, even if it means picking something up in the deli department of the grocery store. I am leaving potato and macaroni salad off the list, only because I throw away several unopened containers each year.
- Pasta, green, coleslaw, carrot raisin, fruit, bean, and any other salads you can think of.
- Chili, casseroles, wings, deviled eggs, half ears of corn, vegetable trays, dips, taquitos, egg rolls, Aram sandwiches, sweet potato fries, stuffed jalapenos, etc.
- If you bring something that needs to stay cold, please bring an ice chest.
- If you bring something that needs a serving utensil, please provide it.
- If you bring something that you want back, please put your name on it.
We all love chips, but if you bring a bag or two, please consider one of the above food items, as well.
It's great to have water, soda, and beer, too, but please consider one of the above food items, as well.
Looking forward to another great year at the GSPF!