Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedrewster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 7 years ago

I am definitely bringing more games in 2017. This was my first year bringing games, and seeing people enjoying the machines I brought made me feel great. Thats what I love about this hobby, being able to share it with everybody. Scorpion was much more popular and positively received than I anticipated, so it will no longer be for sale and it will come with me not only to CAX this year, but to PAGG 2017 as well. The TMNT project that I scored at this years swap meet will also be resurrected and I guarantee it will come full circle and be back at the show next year. Can't wait!!

4 months later
    #95 7 years ago

After my huge 28-machine warehouse haul, I got rid of my pickup truck, which means I can only fit one machine in my car. I don't know which one to bring this year. Leaning towards bringin Scorpion back for a second year. No idea. Help me decide!

4 months later
    #181 7 years ago

I can't wait! Still deciding which machine to bring...

3 weeks later
    #322 7 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Laser war!! I've never seen one

I'd love to get that one up and running in time for the show. But it needs a God-awful amount of work to be functional. Someone used it as a parts machine and I need to find out what it's missing. I haven't even plugged it in. Poor thing has been in my storage and probably won't get touched until I finish the other projects ahead of it.

1 month later
    #556 7 years ago

I was originally intending on bringing my Scorpion but it has developed some big time board issues. So therefore, since I just finished this Police Force rebuild yesterday and it wasn't on the list, it will be coming with me to PAGG! It's a highly underrated game in my opinion. Can't wait!

IMG_1900.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_1900.JPG (resized).jpeg

IMG_1901.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_1901.JPG (resized).jpeg

#567 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'll be trying that police force I hope.

I would be honored

Quoted from fireball2:

That's beauty Drewster. I brought a PF to PAGG last year, but I have since traded it for a Space Shuttle. Super glad we'll have one again this year. Mine racked up over 400 plays last year. I totally agree; it's way underrated. It's a system 11: it's a fun game by definition! I kinda miss it, even though SS is one of my all-times.

Get in line daddio!
    Over 125 games pledged... and counting!

I think I chatted with you briefly about your Police Force last year! I remember playing yours. Your Police Force and my F14 & Scorpion machines were all in the same row last year.

4 weeks later
    #956 6 years ago

Just finished cramming Police Force and a ton of swap meet goodies into the back of my car. It's like playing Tetris, except exhausting.

IMG_2186 (resized).JPGIMG_2186 (resized).JPG

IMG_2188 (resized).JPGIMG_2188 (resized).JPG

E7D436FC-468E-426B-901E-EBE9307D91D6 (resized).jpgE7D436FC-468E-426B-901E-EBE9307D91D6 (resized).jpg

IMG_2190 (resized).JPGIMG_2190 (resized).JPG

#1030 6 years ago

I've got all my stuff set up at the swap meet! Come say hi!

IMG_2218 (resized).JPGIMG_2218 (resized).JPG

#1061 6 years ago

Finally made it home. Police Force went on to a new home and I am dead tired. What an amazing weekend.

Anyone else's forearms ache?

#1080 6 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

allows beer inside

Glory, glory hallelujah!

#1085 6 years ago
    Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Was it the PF in the main hall? That was my first pin I bought five years ago. Was cool to see it hasn't changed much in all that time.

Nope, mine was the other machine in the Denverton hall. It was between Hardbody and Hurricane.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedrewster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=thedrewster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.