Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago

Chedder,MrGone,i had a great time ! Met Larry,the owner of PPM ,unloaded his wedge heads and all his nice Ems on Thurs!Shout out to Mary Pierce,she does a great job on the auctions!Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the show!!ALSO a big shout out to Mike Huntsmen,Mikes Minicade,in Sparks,Nev.for donating the Kicker to the auction!!

3 months later
    #63 7 years ago

OK,you wanna dream???here's mine The redding Convention Center,R.E.X. (Redding Extreme) Over 200 pins on freeplay,Venders,from Bay Area,Marco,Cointaker,Nifty Led,Meet Back Alley Mat,The legendary Aurich,and all his new mods,Meet the Mezels,and find out whats next! Gary Stern,on WTF is up,with open forum! Hot Dogs and Fried Chicken with plenty of Coke products and Coke merchandise for sale! Beer for the kids,and a private prop 215 area for medicinal use!Camping set up right next to the Convention Center,within walking distance from the brand new Turtle Bay Luxury Hotel! Good times will be had by all!

#68 7 years ago

Just a reminder,Motel rooms in Alameda are scarce, and expensive!!Oakland is O U T .Whats happing in Bakersfield??

#72 7 years ago

Hello,Fireball2,what hotel did you get,please?Extended stay??Was'nt on my AAA map.looks good though! Ok part of town too!One place on Webster for breakfast,real good where Tillies was! Otherwise,hope you like Sushi!

#77 7 years ago

Fireball2,looks good! I know where that is! I just booked 3 dayz for myself! Don't go out late at night anywhere there tho

#79 7 years ago

ya,Jack London Village is fun too,my cuz,the O.P.D.says it has been watched and cleaned up there!! Hope to see you there,we'll be getting there Thurs.afternoon,we have a few restaurants were drooling over!! Gonna B fun!!

1 week later
    #80 7 years ago

Hay,any body else gonna go??? Why did this thread stop??Any of you that helped them move the pins,how does it look??

#85 7 years ago

Steve,reference post #64! Keep up! I know you'll be there with your family in Alameda!

1 week later
    #88 7 years ago

NO,245 daze till PAGG

1 month later
    #102 7 years ago

Hawkmoon's Hangout,in 213daze

2 weeks later
    #108 7 years ago

197 and a wake up!!!

3 weeks later
    #112 7 years ago

May 19-21,and the schedule I got in Alameda,printed by our own Practicalsteve,does not have a Cal-Extreme,this year??

1 month later
    #148 7 years ago

Cheddar,count me in for my usual Thursday setup,and Friday floater/front door security!

#151 7 years ago

Thanks!! I'll look for their sigh up site when they post!! TKDalumni,if you sign up with Best Western,by end of Feb,they will honor PAGG basic room, discount!!

#159 7 years ago

Pinballlew,You will be able to buy past posters at PAGG! They have sets,and usually have singles to sell!!

#193 7 years ago

Hawkmoon will be in residence in my usual room upstairs!Any interest in seeing a (1 day only)B66LE #53 Batzooka??

#206 7 years ago

That pretty much settles that!!

#216 7 years ago

Yes,very tru,but the CI&S does not have a hot tub,and for us old people ,we need to soak our toesies!!

#223 7 years ago

I have a extra one,I just PMd him!! Hello,are you there?? Oh,and the Hyatt is taking res.for CAX!! C U all there,my first!!

#224 7 years ago

Miguel351, fyi,Best Western has always been a 3 diamond inn!!

1 week later
    #238 7 years ago

Did they come from Mike in Reno???He usually has one to raffle off!!

#272 7 years ago

I'll go with "Diner" and "Riverboat Gambler"

#298 7 years ago

Monopoly$ & Fish Tales!!

#299 7 years ago

No,no feathers on fish!!! mmm Monoply& Little Chief!!

#300 7 years ago

EightBall&Bad Cats!!

#307 7 years ago

IMHO,Diner,is a killer fun game! But I don't think they are bringing what they should!!

#312 7 years ago

I'd like to see Fireball2 win the auction! Carry it home on his bike

3 weeks later
    #357 7 years ago

When will the volunteer signup sheet be ready???

#367 7 years ago

Thank-you,Chedder!!

#370 7 years ago

Looks like a Ripleys would be a popular pin this year!!

2 weeks later
    #405 7 years ago

We should see a sign up sheet tomorrow for volunteering this year!!!

1 week later
    #441 7 years ago

I wonder if anyone will show up with a B66LE?? Seems that it would round out the croud,so to speak!!

#453 7 years ago

Motocat,C U Thursday??Mark CU 2, set up on Thursday??Hot tub Thurs.nite for sure! I'll be helping Larry from PPM setting up the EM room!! Peace!!! A California sunshine weekend!!! Wa hooo!!!

#481 7 years ago

You guys be sure to see me Thurs.for the free sheets of glass!! Thats all I had this year,Steve,and they are all taken! Jerry Garcia poster here as well!!!

#503 7 years ago

MrGone,is there a list of pins for the "Color DMD" section yet??

#505 7 years ago

OK,Thanks,wil do!!

#525 7 years ago

Good Morning Mr gone 36 and counting!!!

#527 7 years ago

C U there Mercat,Thurs.or Fri.??

#530 7 years ago

mrgone,I see American Pinball showing there "Houdini" all over! Have you heard anything about them possibly coming?,or,does JJP get it all!!

#537 7 years ago

Good Morning all,Have a nice Easter! Sorry I missed the JJP post,I'm old!!!

#545 7 years ago

jbovenzi"when will you be coming??I'll be there Thurs.to help too!!Soulrider911<will be looking for ya!!! get your badge,and,Pinside T-Shirt.don't hide!!! C U there!!!

1 week later
    #600 6 years ago

ATTN:Pinheadpierre-Pinballlew-Don't forget I'm delivering new glass to you at PAGG!!! AND Mr Chedder,I have a very special piece 4 U!!! C U all there!!!

#648 6 years ago

We are gonna have a good time!! Why not also serve "White Russians" as a side!!

#680 6 years ago

Pinwizdom:the truck,and Larry usually show up around 1pm,thurs.Usually!Their electrician starts wiring the floor about 10;am! C U all there!!

#681 6 years ago

Azmodeus: Getting Married;PAGG;rehabing from a nasty medical issue;Are you Iron Man in disguise? C U there,Bro!! Rock ON!!!

#692 6 years ago

I was surprised to see a B66 of some kind coming to the show! There are quite a few B66 pins here in Calif! More than I thought! By the way,for any of you pinheads here in the Redding area,AerosmithLE just went in at the Bleachers,on Hilltop! Way kool!!!

#718 6 years ago

mercat!! I play pin golf too,and I am a average player!!! Last year a 14 yr old girl beat me in 5 games!! BUT-this is just fun so come and be embarrassed with me!!We will get better with age: I saw this girl do a death save on Cactus Canyon,and I tilted!!BOOOO!!::)Come have fun!!!

1 week later
    #779 6 years ago

Eight daze 4 us volunteers!! I also have a donation to the silent auction! I will bring on Thursday!!! C U all there!!!

#813 6 years ago

Yes,That is correct Sparky!!

#826 6 years ago

Thank-You,Moto-cat.I was just looking at the weather as well!!! C U there!!!

#891 6 years ago

I have a set of Practicalsteves prints in frame,and they add a very nice touch to any Cave!!! WOOOOHOOO 48 hours and a wakeup!!!!

#918 6 years ago

44HOURS and a Wakeup!!!!!!!

#919 6 years ago

Everybody drive safe!!! C U all there!!! OFFLINE_

#1075 6 years ago

362 days till we meet again!!C U all at CALEX!!!

#1162 6 years ago

WOW What a great time!!! Nice to see everybody had a great time!! Happy Trails pinheads,"Until we meet again"Peace!!!! CAX is Next!!!

1 month later
    #1231 6 years ago

That is truly a work of art!!!:)As we say a fond farewell,and sail off into the Lodi Grape festival!!!! WHAHOO!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=hawkmoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.