Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

I am definitely bringing more games in 2017. This was my first year bringing games, and seeing people enjoying the machines I brought made me feel great. Thats what I love about this hobby, being able to share it with everybody. Scorpion was much more popular and positively received than I anticipated, so it will no longer be for sale and it will come with me not only to CAX this year, but to PAGG 2017 as well. The TMNT project that I scored at this years swap meet will also be resurrected and I guarantee it will come full circle and be back at the show next year. Can't wait!!

I would be so pumped to get a chance to play TMNT. Been wanting to try it for about 2 years but Ive never seen it operational anywhere, itd be the highlight of next show for me if you managed to get it working and brought it;-P

3 months later
    #74 7 years ago

WTF theres a show today in oakland?

6 months later
    #381 7 years ago

Oh mah gawd I'm soooo excited!!!!! Pinagogo!!!!!! Sparky bbq!!!!! Jj meet and greet(maybe?)!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!

3 weeks later
    #451 6 years ago

Trying to be there all weekend but I might have a work obligation preventing it
    Anyone from the Santa Cruz area bringing games/have room for more, please pm me. Glad someone is bringing a dominos in case I can't bring mine.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider damon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=damon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.