Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuietEarp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

After my huge 28-machine warehouse haul, I got rid of my pickup truck, which means I can only fit one machine in my car.

Drewster, you got 28 machines and now only have a car to lug them around in? You should get a semi truck and trailer! Just kidding. If you ever need a hand moving any around Reno let me know.

4 months later
    #282 7 years ago

Guessing the games. . . Jokerz! and Big Brave?

3 weeks later
    #349 7 years ago

Awesome! I can't wait for this year. I am gonna spend a minute making sure my games are bulletproof before posting them to the web page.

2 weeks later
    #391 7 years ago

Thinking I will be bringing DE Checkpoint and Gottlieb Jumping Jack. Hope to load in Thursday night and play so much pinball on Friday and Saturday that I lose my mind. Gonna go through them once more and make sure they are good to go.

2 weeks later
    #498 7 years ago

Question for you guys. How do pins such as Ballys with no free play option get set up for free play at Pin a go go? I have a Spy Hunter that might make the trip.

#501 7 years ago

Cool, So basically it is on the owner to get that dialed in before the event starts. I will try the replay level on Spy Hunter and rig my EM to be free as well.

1 month later
    #864 6 years ago

Getting Stoked! Got Spy Hunter all rigged up for free play and am going to dial in those standups with new caps on the switches! Also have Jumping Jack and Checkpoint all ready to go. I am just hoping I can play pinball for more hours than ever before. See you all in Dixon!

#899 6 years ago

I want the Ramones Sticker Badly!

Also, I have a question about powering all these games. Is there a buttload of extension cords, power strips etc. available.

Getting totally stoked to load up my van!

#1086 6 years ago

I looked at my phone and I took 17,000 steps on Saturday and 16,000 Friday and Sunday. Apparently I walk around a bunch at PAGG. I had a great time and played so much pinball. Thanks to all the organizers and to all the people who brought games. I learned about a few that I didn't know were so awesome.

I hope the atmosphere in the new space is as good and relaxed. I appreciate being able to crack a cold one and not worry about security bothering me at all. I truly feel that we had the run of the place in Dixon and we did no harm.

#1173 6 years ago

You guys in Monterey Flipper Pinball set your games up to be hard as hell. My first game on GOT was over in like 10 seconds. Probably makes you extra good at playing them though.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider QuietEarp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=QuietEarp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.