Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flipper_Fiend.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#808 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballonthemark:

The way it works is when you pay your admission fee you pay an additional $10 that covers the tournament entry fee. All proceeds from the pin golf tournament go towards the Pacific Pinball Museum. The tournament is usually held in the smaller building. There you will find the tournament director for you to sign up for a tee time. Show them your card that you received from the admission and choose a time to start playing. If you have an IFPA number give it to them. There are 2 divisions. A novice and open. If you never won an IFPA sanctioned event you can sign up for novice. Open is for people who have won a past tournament. Expect to play for 2-3 hours as you play with a 4 person group.
    It is one of my favorite tournaments with a casual atmosphere and a great way to meet new people. I look forward to meeting you too.
    Mark

This is all correct with the exception that the Pacific Pinball Museum will be selling tournament entries directly at their booth in Denverton Hall (the smaller building). No more waiting in line to buy your tournament entry, and they are in the same building as the tournament. Also note that there are now Friday evening Tee Times in addition to the traditional Saturday Tee Times! Good luck to all, and happy flipping!

2 weeks later
    #1200 6 years ago
    Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Monterey Flipper Pinball had the Best time. Though it comes at the small cost of ghostriding our lives for a short period thereafter.
    We brought in 12 of our games, and took 16 home. I had some fun with Brad on Sunday, trying to work him into a deal for his Lost in Space. In #362 days we may have a shot at it!
    Fully maxed out the trailer, well, in that it should only have 2960 lbs of load, then do the math on 16 games. We made it, so I guess we need to try fitting 18 in there next time.
    Monday we trailered down to MFP League Headquarters in Salinas, set the games back up, leveled and wiped them down ... then had League that night! Super tiring, but I don't think we would have it any other way. This is how we celebrate the Golden State PAGG weekend...

You all were awesome. I enjoyed talking to some of you, and I was so very impressed with your enthusiasm and sense of community with the MFP. I enjoyed playing many of your games, and was amazed at the great condition of them, how well they were "tuned up", and just how many your brought. I seriously want to come and visit for one of your "taco truck evenings" - it sounds like a great time.

We certainly hope you will join us again next year in our new location for what we know will be a great show. Thanks again for coming and adding some spice to the pinball community.

#1201 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinsane:

Here's an interactive 360° panorama of the main room show floor. There's a good reason this show has the reputation of being the friendliest pinball show around!
    http://www.pinsane.com/pinorama/events/PAGG_17

steve SDTM

Damn... where is the love button when you need it. Absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing your passion for photography with us, and thank you for coming to the show.

-The other Steve (Jungle Queen Steve)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flipper_Fiend.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=Flipper_Fiend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.