Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheddar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from CCPL:

Quite the feet that Adam pulled off this year, managing that truck!

Poor guys gotta be ragged this morning. What a way to spend your birthday!

3 months later
    #62 7 years ago

It's the busy season for Mr Gone. For him PaGG can't come soon enough

4 months later
    #147 7 years ago

Art reveal was 100 days before the show last year. Soon

#149 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Cheddar,count me in for my usual Thursday setup,and Friday floater/front door security!

You got it buddy!

1 week later
    #184 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

I can't wait! Still deciding which machine to bring...

Scorpion!

#187 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Okay. I think I am for sure bringing Skill Pool and Night Rider (EM, duh). The third machine will depend on any deals that might be possible in the sale/trade/threeway trade/sale department.
    Skill Pool is a Steve Kordek gem from '63 which has been fitted out with hot coils in the pops and short dog flippers. You never knew rollovers could be so fun! And no outlanes!

I know a guy who wants a Night Rider EM. Is it for sale?

2 weeks later
    #254 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

For the Williams game, I'm guessing Bad Cats

Been a bunch of those around recently!

2 weeks later
    #331 7 years ago

I'll be starting volunteer sign ups over the next month. If you want to volunteer please pm me and I'll add you to the list to be contacted when our sign up page is ready.

Thanks!

#338 7 years ago

I thought I saw a couple of spots open.

#345 7 years ago

The art is pending, should be available very soon.

And you'll love it!

#354 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Just signed my games up for this year again and noticed that it put up both my games in one line instead of two separate lines like everyone else. Is this right?

Yeah some of us entered them multiple times for the multiple line. Both ways work fine. Multiple lines save me a little effort when I import them into our tracking system.

#358 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

When will the volunteer signup sheet be ready???

April 1.

#369 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Either way, the theme for this year's show is going to be a lot of fun

I have a donor em just looking for a retheme. Anybody out there that could whip it into a Tiki Terror in time for Pin-a-Go-Go?

BTW, this might be my favorite theme. Even though I rocked that hat I might look better in a grass skirt

#379 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blownfuse_Spawn:

If my dads spirit is up and running it will be at this show. I spoke with my mom last night and we agreed that he needs to have at least one of his machines there.

We would be happy to arrange pickup for anything you'd like to be at the show. Just let us know and we'll make arrangements.

We are working to have some titles of his from other pinsiders brought in as well.

2 weeks later
    #413 7 years ago

Volunteer sign up has started. Please help out the show by signing up here: http://bit.ly/2nLiZRV

#424 7 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

is there a list that we can see of what games are being brought to PAG?

http://pinagogo.org/bring-games/

#438 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

This will probably be my last year getting a hotel for PAGG. I'll have use of my mother's RV next year and get to stay in the village! They're actually driving it back from Florida in May, but won't be back until the week AFTER Pin-a-Go-Go. Oh well. At least next year I'll have a great place to stay AND a pin transporter all in one(maybe, I'll have to check some dimensions...).

great news buddy, the village is a great place to stay!

#488 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Too bad that truck that rounds up everybody's games to bring to PAGG every year can't start in Visalia, then hit Fresno, then hit Lodi, it's normal starting spot...
    We have almost ten games between myself, bicyclenut, and merccat!

At that distance I'd borrow a truck or the mileage will kill you. That's what I did my first year. Borrowed a rattling 26' truck from an appliance installation company. Riding in that thing was like being in a tumbler.

And this year we have 5 trucks doing pickups, Nothing that far away though

#491 7 years ago

Whatever you guys do, we appreciate it!

Quoted from pinwiztom:

When i lived in Bakersfield Ca
    I thought about renting a truck one time
    to bring a bunch of games
    but it proved too costly (with mileage added, plus gas roundtrip)
    so just had to be satisfied to bring 1 or 2 pins in the back of my S-10 pickup.

Quoted from Miguel351:

This year, I'm borrowing my brother's E350 van. PLENTY of room in that for my two pins, and it's free. I'm still going to reserve another small cargo van, just in case at the last minute my brother needs his van after all, or it explodes, or something. Always have a backup plan, I say...

#509 7 years ago

pinballholder was able to move 5 pins (I think) on an open u-haul trailer on the legs. There was zero open space and the pins were very secure. The cost savings made it worth it.

#518 7 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Ughh.. I really want to bring my NGG, but I don't think I can squeeze that in the back of my suburban with my BK, and not ding up the cabinets.

I can get 2 in my pilot if I remove the head on one. The body goes across and then a pin goes in straight. Then the head goes next to the pin.

2 weeks later
    #606 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

ATTN:Pinheadpierre-Pinballlew-Don't forget I'm delivering new glass to you at PAGG!!! AND Mr Chedder,I have a very special piece 4 U!!! C U all there!!!

Phrasing!

#607 6 years ago
    Quoted from 2000_Alum:

How is PAGG on Sunday? Does it really start to thin out early?

No it does not. We work very hard to make sure games stay on the floor until 5 pm. We try and restrict games that leave to people who have long drives ahead of them

I would estimate the crowds are 1/2 of what they are on Saturday and at least 90% of the machines make it until closing

#617 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hot damn I almost forgot! That's my thing too! If I bring all the fixings to whip up a legit tiki drink, will I have some takers?

I would cut somebody for a legit tiki drink. Bring it on!

#645 6 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

I was thinking about bringing a baked mac and cheese but remembered I have no way to re-heat it.
    What day is the bbq btw?

I've got a microwave in the camper

#690 6 years ago

There are usually a couple NiB pins for sale at the show. They are posted on the bulletin board.

It would be too expensive for a retailer to ship a pin to the show without a buyer. Send me a pm if you want to pre-order one. There is still time.

#694 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Question...Does anyone know if Marco will be bringing some games and then selling them after the show like they do at Banning? If so, how big of a savings is it? How does this work? Just curious.

PM sent to bicyclenut

for everyone else

I have access to several NiB Sterns available at show pricing.

PM me if you want more info

#698 6 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Very tempting...... must... resist..

come on, all the cool kids are doing it

#747 6 years ago

If I can get it running I'll bring this to the show

IMAG0033 (resized).jpgIMAG0033 (resized).jpg

#776 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Ok pinheads, it's challenge time. Pin a go go is way behind on items for the raffle and silent auction. They need donations asap. A bottle of wine, movie tickets, gift certificates, pinball parts, you can pick up an item at the show and go to the front desk on Friday and donate it. Remember, the proceeds from pin a go go help local kids. Last year with help from all of you pin a go go gave $30,000 to help local kids. Let's all dig a little deeper, help kids in need, and make this the best pin a go go ever. Who's with me? Please contact alwaysrocking777 here at pinside and he will hook you up with the 411 on how you can help.
    Thank you to all and I look forward to seeing you at pin a go go in ten days.
    Mrgone.

MrGone Johnson's Right! Please donate!

We also need volunteers. We can't do the show without your help. Please signup for a shift or 2 so we can have a great show!

#783 6 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Cheddar Johnson is right about Mr. Gone Johnson being right!
    Nothing to say, I just wanted to be part of the Rock Ridge community.

JJ Johnson's right! Rabble rabble

#790 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Trying to decide what games to bring this year, looks like it's down to PUNK! (to help with the Sys80 lineup) and possibly Xenon or Harlem Globetrotters.
    I don't recall seeing a Xenon in Dixon for a while, and the Harlem is a "project" game Amanda bought me in pieces at the PAGG swap meet years ago (Thanks, Jimmy!) We then sourced ALL the parts to put it back together at the same swap meet or vendors inside (most of the boards, 5 displays, 4 legs, playfield glass) We pulled the dirty grey mylar off the playfield and pieced the game back together-it's been a solid player in our game room ever since.
    So...Xenon or Harlem? Or??? (Gorgar was also an option until I checked the list and one was already coming)

HGoT for sure, such a fun game

#836 6 years ago
    Quoted from DylanDuplant:

Hi folks, I'm in Eugene OR and I was wondering if anyone would be up for taking me and two pins down there and back. Of course I would be happy to contribute gas funds. I am looking at bringing my Alvin G soccer and transporter the rescue. Two rare and extremely cool games, let me know if you are available! Thanks!

Somebody give this man a lift

#879 6 years ago
    Quoted from greenhornet:

** RIDE OFFERED TO AND/OR FROM PIN A-GO-GO FROM SOCAL **
    i live in menifee (30 mi south of riverside) and will be attending all three days. i realize it is short notice, but perhaps there is someone who is interested in saving some $$ by sharing gas and/or accomodations, doesnt have transportation, is still on the fence about going at all, or any other scenario that could benefit them. if you already have accomodations and just need the ride, that is fine too.
    i will be driving a small cargo van, leaving empty, so can transport some pins if need be. there is only one passenger seat, so ride for one person only. departure and return dates/times are flexible, but i currently plan to leave 12:00am friday morning (with stops, arriving in Dixon before 10) and return after show closing sunday. can leave a few hours earlier and dont mind returning monday if necessary.
    anyone south of me (ie san diego county) could drive up and park at my home. i can pick up anyone nearby (temecula, murrieta, elsinore, etc) or along interstates 15, 91 and 5, including parts of OC and greater LA.
    hope to attend the meet and greet on friday and for sparky's BBQ i will be bringing some homemade peppered jerky.
    PM if interested.

Patty J not welcome, must bring shasta!

#889 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

If when loading up my trailer I have more room for more of my games and they are not on the list, can I bring them as well?

Bring em, we can sign them in on site

#916 6 years ago

Just ColorDMD'd my GB Pro. It will be at the show

IMAG0065 (resized).jpgIMAG0065 (resized).jpg

1 week later
    #1161 6 years ago

someone remarked they had put 18000 steps on their tracker 1 day. That's 9 miles!

#1165 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

WOW What a great time!!! Nice to see everybody had a great time!! Happy Trails pinheads,"Until we meet again"Peace!!!! CAX is Next!!!

a year is too long, let's plan a meetup in the fall

#1210 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I drove back to Sacramento today and picked up the Austin Powers that was for sale at the show. Love this game

Iamnan and I are driving to Fresno tomorrow to pick up a game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheddar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=Cheddar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.