Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blownfuse_Spawn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#378 7 years ago

If my dads spirit is up and running it will be at this show. I spoke with my mom last night and we agreed that he needs to have at least one of his machines there.

1 month later
    #538 7 years ago

We've booked a room for Friday night and will be participating in Friday and Saturday's festivities. After this coming week; before dads memorial on Saturday we should have an idea of what games of dads will be at pin-a-go-go to let the organizers know to arrange transportation. We are hoping to have a list of games for sale at least a week prior. Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in owning part of my dads collection and to everyone who has reached out to help.

#540 7 years ago

Yes we will be keeping some of his collection. It was his life work and a love of passion. I ordered this for my game room which will be a tribute to him.

IMG_0561 (resized).JPGIMG_0561 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
    #772 6 years ago

My dads spirit will be at the PAGG to play if you want to put them there.

#820 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Where are you buying balls?
    I usually buy the oh shiny ones at pbl but they have been out of stock for awhile

I'll have ones at the swap meet that were my dads that he polished himself for his games.

#958 6 years ago

getring ready for Saturday morning.

Dads dog not for sale

IMG_1023 (resized).JPGIMG_1023 (resized).JPG

#1147 6 years ago

Oh behalf of the Charland Family we had a great time and our only regret was not attending sooner when our Dad was still with us. This show and this community meant so much to him. It was great after so many years putting faces to names and we are honored that so many people are wanting a piece of his collection. We really appreciate everyone's support. There is a lot more work and sorting to be done to get my dads collection down to a manageable size to relocate to Boise. The amount of help has been invaluable between Cliffy, Joe and Steve helping us at home sort through items, Jim's generosity to bring the pins to the show and his help throughout the entire weekend, Steve's help getting dads Spirit up and running (I'll admit I cried multiple times cleaning it) Eric, Seth, and Chris for putting up with my thousands of questions and toad voice by the end of day one. And all the great friendly faces who shared stories and tears of my dad. We had a great time and intend to return in following years to keep my dads legacy alive.
    As for the burning question of his Spirit it did not meet reserve but a deal and heart felt conversation was struck and we agreed to Sell to Don to keep it in the Pinball Family. You will see his Spirit at future shows.

Once again thank you everyone for your support and showing us the amount of love that everyone had for Our Dad. See you all next year.

For your enjoyment a picture of the Charland girls beating one of dads best friends.

IMG_1031 (resized).JPGIMG_1031 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blownfuse_Spawn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread?tu=Blownfuse_Spawn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.