Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG
    There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 25.
    #351 7 years ago

The game list is ooff to a great start. lets keep it growing pinheads. remember pin a go go is your show.
    It works and happens because you make it happen.

You support the show, you bring your games to share. You donate to the raffle and silent auction.

You help set up games and take them down. you work the door.

Remember, pin a go go is the only pinball show, of the pinheads, by the pinheads, and for the pinheads.

So support pin a go go. See you soon.

#352 7 years ago
    Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Monterey Flipper Pinball brought 8 games last year. We should easily best that this year. So far the wife and I have signed up a couple. We should see 10+ coming from our crew.
    Hey practicalsteve, Tron is coming back!

Ha ha! I may not love the game, but so many others do, so happy it will be there, even if it takes up a spot for a better game

#353 7 years ago

Just signed my games up for this year again and noticed that it put up both my games in one line instead of two separate lines like everyone else. Is this right?

#354 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Just signed my games up for this year again and noticed that it put up both my games in one line instead of two separate lines like everyone else. Is this right?

Yeah some of us entered them multiple times for the multiple line. Both ways work fine. Multiple lines save me a little effort when I import them into our tracking system.

#355 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Hey Mike, yeah I manually break them up into one machine per line once a day and just finished doing yours. Little bit of manual labor in our process still

#356 7 years ago

Thanks to Miguel351 and @iamnan, we are now at 35 machines. Some really awesome machines in our line up so far. Super popular titles like METLE to rare gems like Cosmic Gunfight.

Keep them coming!!!

#357 7 years ago

When will the volunteer signup sheet be ready???

#358 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

When will the volunteer signup sheet be ready???

April 1.

#359 7 years ago

I posted three games, but only the first one showed up on the list. Do I have to submit them separately?

#360 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

I posted three games, but only the first one showed up on the list. Do I have to submit them separately?

They should be showing up any minute now. Due to how Google Forms works, it posts everything to one row in the sheet (you would have to scroll to see them). I come along a couple of times a day and break every machine into its own row to make it easier to see. The benefit is that you only have to enter your contact info once versus once per game

#361 7 years ago

As you all submit games to bring, please consider bringing any games that were restored by our dear brother Steve Charland (aka blownfuse). If you can make a note next to the game title i.e. Alien Star (from Steve) during your submission, it would be appreciated!

#362 7 years ago

PAGG needs a Spirit this year in Steve's honor!

#363 7 years ago

I have now donated a GTB Timeline
    that I bought from Steve years ago,
    to the PPM
    in Steve's memory and honor,
    so hopefully someone from the PPMuseum Annex
    can bring it to the PAGG show, this year or in future.

#364 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

I have now donated a GTB Timeline
    that I bought from Steve years ago,
    to the PPM
    in Steve's memory and honor,
    so hopefully someone from the PPMuseum Annex
    can bring it to the PAGG show, this year or in future.

Yeah, will check with Larry and see if he can throw it in with the pins he brings.

#365 7 years ago

We could even come up with a sticker or small sign of some sort that you could put on any pin that was either bought from, fixed by, restored by, or in any way affected by Steve.

Might be nice for others to see his impact on the hobby in the area.

#366 7 years ago

I like the tiki theme for the art. I also see Dirty Donny on the vendor list!!! coolx2! Cannot wait

-Jim

#367 7 years ago

Thank-you,Chedder!!

#368 7 years ago

Flash. By now some of you have heard the news. Dirty Donny will be at pin a go go this year. Also the art work is up on the site
    Although I have heard that the final art may have some minor changes. Either way, the theme for this year's show is going to be a lot of fun

IMG_1372 (resized).PNGIMG_1372 (resized).PNG

#369 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Either way, the theme for this year's show is going to be a lot of fun

I have a donor em just looking for a retheme. Anybody out there that could whip it into a Tiki Terror in time for Pin-a-Go-Go?

BTW, this might be my favorite theme. Even though I rocked that hat I might look better in a grass skirt

#370 7 years ago

Looks like a Ripleys would be a popular pin this year!!

#371 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

I have a donor em just looking for a retheme. Anybody out there that could whip it into a Tiki Terror in time for Pin-a-Go-Go?
    BTW, this might be my favorite theme. Even though I rocked that hat I might look better in a grass skirt

You sexy beast you.

#372 7 years ago

Double danger is also on the vendor list this year.

#373 7 years ago

Will someone here give me the story on Steve Blown Fuse? I do not like the way this sounds. I noticed his last post two months ago and I have not been on here.

Thanks,
    Rob

#374 7 years ago
    Quoted from gaspumprob:

Will someone here give me the story on Steve Blown Fuse? I do not like the way this sounds. I noticed his last post two months ago and I have not been on here.
    Thanks,
    Rob

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/steve-charland-rest-in-peace

#375 7 years ago

Thanks for the info . I am very sad to hear of this. Steve was an asset to the hobby and a great guy.

Rob

#376 7 years ago

Yes! Embryon on the list Now I'll finally get to play one. Big thank you!

#377 7 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Yes! Embryon on the list Now I'll finally get to play one. Big thank you!

My pleasure, excited to share it! Was lucky enough to get one a few months ago (thanks @mof).

#378 7 years ago

If my dads spirit is up and running it will be at this show. I spoke with my mom last night and we agreed that he needs to have at least one of his machines there.

#379 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blownfuse_Spawn:

If my dads spirit is up and running it will be at this show. I spoke with my mom last night and we agreed that he needs to have at least one of his machines there.

We would be happy to arrange pickup for anything you'd like to be at the show. Just let us know and we'll make arrangements.

We are working to have some titles of his from other pinsiders brought in as well.

#380 7 years ago

Bump, cause it's pin a go go man.

#381 7 years ago

Oh mah gawd I'm soooo excited!!!!! Pinagogo!!!!!! Sparky bbq!!!!! Jj meet and greet(maybe?)!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!

#382 7 years ago

We are T-60 days and counting pinheads.

#383 7 years ago

So stoked for pin a go go!

#384 7 years ago

Looking forward to going!

#385 7 years ago

16 pinball machines added in last 24 hours. Pinball count up to 65 machines, let's keep them coming!

#386 7 years ago

OK. I am about to add Skill Pool and Night Rider to the list. The third machine would be a for trade.
    Candidates: Boogie (in sweet shape- the one on IPDB is mine, only I improved it), Old Chicago (Player's + with a 10/10 backglass) for maybe an Expressway or a groovy williams 2" flipper game... or mebbe Fireball2 + cash for a Seawitch or a Title Fight.

#387 7 years ago

Just cancelled my reservation at the Best Western if anyone wants to jump on it.

#388 7 years ago

Anyone else getting that same giddy "x days til Christmas" vibe that you got when you were a kid in anticipation of PAGG?

I am.

How many more days, Spencer?

#389 7 years ago

Yes Tony, I am getting a bit antsy. I also have a routed condition Blackjack (ss version) that plays beauty that could be on the trading block if someone has a groovy em (2" flipper?) they might want to move.

#390 7 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Anyone else getting that same giddy "x days til Christmas" vibe that you got when you were a kid in anticipation of PAGG?
    I am.
    How many more days, Spencer?

53 days and counting.

#391 7 years ago

Thinking I will be bringing DE Checkpoint and Gottlieb Jumping Jack. Hope to load in Thursday night and play so much pinball on Friday and Saturday that I lose my mind. Gonna go through them once more and make sure they are good to go.

#392 7 years ago

Thanks to Jabbles180 and his 8 pins he just added, we are now up to 78 pins. Let's keep that list growing by heading over to http://pinagogo.org/bring-games/ and signing up to share!!

#393 7 years ago

Anybody got any extra room for a pin from Portland to Dixon?

#394 7 years ago

Looking for extra room from Visalia area to Dixon. Otherwise will be renting a trailer and will have some room for one or two along the way if anyone needs it.

*Might* be adding a routed TZ to the list, depends on how much tuning its going to need, will know more this weekend.

#395 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Yes Tony, I am getting a bit antsy. I also have a routed condition Blackjack (ss version) that plays beauty that could be on the trading block if someone has a groovy em (2" flipper?) they might want to move.

That Blackjack plays sweet!

#396 7 years ago

Anyone remember who offered rivet service in the larger Bay area?
    Thanks Eric
    Still hoping to bring 4 machines.

#397 7 years ago

^^^ I did. PM me.

#398 7 years ago

Are we doing a System 80 lineup in honor of Steve Charland? If so, who is coordinating it?

#399 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Are we doing a System 80 lineup in honor of Steve Charland? If so, who is coordinating it?

Something is in the works, if you have a sys 80 game you can bring that would be amazing

#400 7 years ago

I'm curious if there are any gaps in the lineup I can help fill. I can't bring them all.. If whoever is coordinating this can PM me I can see what games are needed and I'll see what I can do.

There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.