Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG

There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 25.
    #301 7 years ago

Daley won with his guess of diner.
    And pinwiztom won with his guess of little chief.

There you have it pinheads.

The raffle games for the 2017 pin a go go are

Williams diner and Williams little chief.

Thank you to everyone for playing.
    The winners will each receive a 2017 pin a go go poster and I will be sending them out as soon as I receive them.

#302 7 years ago

I guess I don't need to bring my Diner up to sell then. Damn, one of the ones I was planning on bringing.

#303 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I guess I don't need to bring my Diner up to sell then. Damn, one of the ones I was planning on bringing.

It is a well liked game. I bet it would still sell.
    Especially to someone that does not win the raffle.

#304 7 years ago

Looks like I'm buying a crap-ton of raffle tix at PAGG. Would LOVE to own either one.

#305 7 years ago

Yay! Little Chief! One of the few Steve Kordek) games I haven't played. Can't believe they made over 6K of them, and I ain't even seen one. I am so in.

#306 7 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Looks like I'm buying a crap-ton of raffle tix at PAGG. Would LOVE to own either one.

And all the proceeds go to help local kids.= win.

#307 7 years ago

IMHO,Diner,is a killer fun game! But I don't think they are bringing what they should!!

#308 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Little Chief! One of the few Steve Kordek games I haven't played. Can't believe they made over 6K of them, and I ain't even seen one.

Agreed that for a not so "rare" game,
    i have not seen it come up all that often,
    only time i can remember was at a super auction in OC
    about 20 yrs ago.

looking forward to seeing what the poster will look like

#309 7 years ago

Daily bump.

#311 7 years ago

How many days left?

#312 7 years ago

I'd like to see Fireball2 win the auction! Carry it home on his bike

#313 7 years ago

Little Chief! Christian Marche non-pointy people artwork with the American Spirits cigarette box color schemed playfield. We have one, it's a nice little game... So, I guess I'll be picking the Diner

#314 7 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

How many days left?

#315 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Carry it home on his bike

I have a bike rig that might just tow a pinball machine... I used to put a small drum kit on it, and my boy would play drums as I towed him in the bike posse for the christmas parades 'round these parts every year. Hmmm... A little extension, a couple wheelie wheels to keep it from tipping... might just work.

Of course, 250 miles is a bit outta bike range for me.

#316 7 years ago

90 days until show time.

#318 7 years ago

Sunday bump.

#319 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

90 days until show time.
    » YouTube video

Such a serious bunch! Where did you round up this motley crew?

#320 7 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Such a serious bunch! Where did you round up this motley crew?

out in front of a home depot with a sign that said will work for pinball.

#321 7 years ago

Monday bump.

#322 7 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Laser war!! I've never seen one

I'd love to get that one up and running in time for the show. But it needs a God-awful amount of work to be functional. Someone used it as a parts machine and I need to find out what it's missing. I haven't even plugged it in. Poor thing has been in my storage and probably won't get touched until I finish the other projects ahead of it.

1 week later
    #323 7 years ago

Mr. Gone must be gone daddy gone... He ain't bumped this thread in a week! Must be old age
    Been fixing and playing lately... The current top three for me bringing to PAGG this year (these would be for playing/sharing not trading):
    Skill Pool
    Night Rider
    Fireball II
    (MOF, I'ma expectin' to see you there baby.)

#324 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Mr. Gone must be gone daddy gone... He ain't bumped this thread in a week! Must be old age
    Been fixing and playing lately... The current top three for me bringing to PAGG this year (these would be for playing/sharing not trading):
    Skill Pool
    Night Rider
    Fireball II

Nah. I'm just waiting until I have something good to post.

Oh, 81 days until pin a go go
    That's pretty good.

#325 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Skill Pool
    Night Rider
    Fireball II

Excellent choices!!

#326 7 years ago

fireball2 have you heard about a brewery with pinball opening up around your area in SLO? And great games to bring to PAGG. I will try and bring Lebowski if tjbeyer lets me

#327 7 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

fireball2 have you heard about a brewery with pinball opening up around your area in SLO? And great games to bring to PAGG. I will try and bring Lebowski if tjbeyer lets me

If you bring TBL you would all be our hero!

#328 7 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

have you heard about a brewery with pinball opening up around your area in SLO?

You might be hearing about Fellow Pinsider and SLO Local MGMPIN (Max), who is opening a brewery around these parts fairly soon. The pinball part, I believe, is still a bit up in the air, but it could be...

#329 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

The current top three for me bringing to PAGG this year (these would be for playing/sharing not trading):
    Skill Pool
    Night Rider
    Fireball II

Definitely bring Skill Pool. Please.

If I ever hit the lotto, that'd be the main theme I'd collect: Pool/Billiards based pins. I have no idea why I enjoy those games so much. Plus, it seems like a good way to spend my winnings and would be neat to see all those games in one row along the wall of my arcade room in my 5,000sq mansion on 50 acres.

Guess I should start playing the lotto...

#330 7 years ago

Came across this today...

IMG_0220 (resized).JPGIMG_0220 (resized).JPG

#331 7 years ago

I'll be starting volunteer sign ups over the next month. If you want to volunteer please pm me and I'll add you to the list to be contacted when our sign up page is ready.

Thanks!

#332 7 years ago

75 days and counting.

#333 7 years ago

Dammit, just confirmed I can't swing it this year. Very bummed, but I'm bringing a game or two next year guaranteed!!
    Have a great time!!!

#334 7 years ago

I really hope we benefit from TPF..
    IE...we get to see a Dialed IN, Aliens, maybe a new spooky, Batman 66, plenty of new pins to be shown at Pin a go go this year.
    I enjoyed seeing Hobbit for the first time last year, Full Throttle, and GB.

#335 7 years ago

Yeah for sure hoping a DI and Aliens are there. When does game sign up open?

#336 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

Yeah for sure hoping a DI and Aliens are there. When does game sign up open?

Soon. As soon. Keep checking back here and the official pin a go go website.
    Pinagogo.org

#337 7 years ago

Were all the RV spots taken last year? I'd like to bring my trailer down and camp out at the fairgrounds, but I seem to recall it is first come, first served. I won't be able to make it down until Friday afternoon. I'd hate to haul the camper down there, and not have a place to hook it up at.

#338 7 years ago

I thought I saw a couple of spots open.

#339 7 years ago
    Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Were all the RV spots taken last year? I'd like to bring my trailer down and camp out at the fairgrounds, but I seem to recall it is first come, first served. I won't be able to make it down until Friday afternoon. I'd hate to haul the camper down there, and not have a place to hook it up at.

Friday afternoon you should be ok. Friday night might be a different story.

#340 7 years ago

Ok thanks...

#341 7 years ago

this year I gotta make sure I make it to Sparkys BBQ, last year i totally got side tracked and missed it. I even missed the Pinside team photo! I here Sparky does a mean BBQ! cant wait

#342 7 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

this year I gotta make sure I make it to Sparkys BBQ, last year i totally got side tracked and missed it. I even missed the Pinside team photo! I here Sparky does a mean BBQ! cant wait

Best brats on planet pinball.
    See you there.

#343 7 years ago

70 days until pin a go go.

#344 7 years ago

I'm starting to tingle a bit…

Any word on theme/poster art?

#345 7 years ago

The art is pending, should be available very soon.

And you'll love it!

#346 7 years ago

FLASH!!!!!

The official pin a go go website has been updated and game registration is now open!
    That's right pinheads. Now you can add your games to the list of what to see and play at the 2017 pin a go go pinball show.

Stay tuned, more exciting news is coming.

#347 7 years ago

For those too lazy to look it up
    http://pinagogo.org/

#348 7 years ago

69 days until pin a go go.

Heh,heh, I said 69. FIRE!

#349 7 years ago

Awesome! I can't wait for this year. I am gonna spend a minute making sure my games are bulletproof before posting them to the web page.

#350 7 years ago

Monterey Flipper Pinball brought 8 games last year. We should easily best that this year. So far the wife and I have signed up a couple. We should see 10+ coming from our crew.

Hey @practicalsteve, Tron is coming back!

There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.