Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG
    There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 25.
    #201 7 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I know a guy who wants one too. Someone was selling one in Fresno and I passed on it. They kept calling me and dropping the price. HAHAHA! Just Kidding STEVE!!!!

You're the worst!!! I still toss and turn at night over that one!

Quoted from Buju:

I'll have a name tag or something saying buju is all
    Thanks for the BBQ tip as I'm coming in totally cold. Hopeing to meet some cool pinheads

I have Pinside name tags I give out at the show, when it gets closer I will give all the info

#202 7 years ago

I have Pinside name tags I give out at the show, when it gets closer I will give all the info

Hell yeah. Last night went to my first barcade and played ATM mm twd iron man Got etc etc. needless to say my mind was blown. So I imagine pagg is going to blow my mind x 10!

#203 7 years ago

I'ma campin' in my van, sharing space with the Sparkmaster. Cheap, cheap, and pinball is mere yards away.

#204 7 years ago

Mr Gone, did I see you at Freez'in for a Reason today on the news? Looked like you but was not completely sure.

#205 7 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Mr Gone, did I see you at Freez'in for a Reason today on the news? Looked like you but was not completely sure.

nope wasn't me. I'm at home being good.

#206 7 years ago

That pretty much settles that!!

#207 7 years ago

Sunday bump.

#208 7 years ago

You must have a twin running around.

#209 7 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

You must have a twin running around.

That is a scary thought.

#210 7 years ago

I know it's not pinball, or as fun as PAGG...
    But that British car show was fun to walk around for an hour on Sunday. Will that be happening again this year?

#211 7 years ago

The car show is a fun break... I'm also looking forward to getting a sandwich at A Street Deli, yum!

#212 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I know it's not pinball, or as fun as PAGG...
    But that British car show was fun to walk around for an hour on Sunday. Will that be happening again this year?

Yep; Just checked their web site...They've been there every year I've gone.http://www.ubscc.org/CarShow.htm

#213 7 years ago

Last year I camped too. On Sunday morning, I lay in my sleeping bag, listening to all the British car dudes show up. Then I opened the doors and watched as they paraded in. I swear, every one of them, new or old or whatever, sounded exactly the same: blublublublublublub

At least three cars died on the way in

#214 7 years ago

which vendors will be there this year? On the site there's still just the 2016 listing. Need to buy some coil stops, sleeves and flipper rubbers soonish

#215 7 years ago

Just a heads up:

For those that still need a hotel, if you get on Hotwire.com and search for a hotel in Dixon, when you get to the results page, under the filters section on the left, select the "3-star" option, then select "Dixon". From that, you'll only get one option at $84/night.

There's only one 3-star hotel in Dixon, the Country Inn & Suites.

(It should be noted that when I just did this, it was for Friday AND Saturday nights. YMMV for booking just Friday OR Saturday night only.)

#216 7 years ago

Yes,very tru,but the CI&S does not have a hot tub,and for us old people ,we need to soak our toesies!!

#217 7 years ago

107 days until pin a go go 2017!

Stay tuned, special surprises are coming.

#218 7 years ago

Does anyone have a spare 2016 poster they would be willing to share with me?

#219 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does anyone have a spare 2016 poster they would be willing to share with me?

They should have some at the show for sale.

#220 7 years ago

Edit, I just saw you are in Texas. I will ask around, I'm sure someone local to me will have an extra.

#221 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Edit, I just saw you are in Texas. I will ask around, I'm sure someone local to me will have an extra.

I checked with the website and one of the organizers said they have some 2016 leftovers and will be for sale at this years show. If anyone can help me out, it would be appreciated. The theme fits my Texas gameroom well!

IMG_6077 (resized).JPGIMG_6077 (resized).JPG

#222 7 years ago

Done. When it gets closer give me a reminder pm or 2.

#223 7 years ago

I have a extra one,I just PMd him!! Hello,are you there?? Oh,and the Hyatt is taking res.for CAX!! C U all there,my first!!

#224 7 years ago

Miguel351, fyi,Best Western has always been a 3 diamond inn!!

#225 7 years ago

According to Priceline and Hotwire, the BW is 2.5 star. I really don't care, I've stayed at both. The CI&S has better parking on Saturday night since most of the British car show guys stay at the BW, but I'll stay at which ever one is cheaper.

#226 7 years ago

100 days and counting.
    Stay tuned.

#227 7 years ago

A new brewery with taproom opened in Dixon recently. Might offer a nice break from pinball, if anyone's interested.
    http://www.thereporter.com/general-news/20170207/ruhstaller-reopens-shop-in-dixon

#228 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mycal:

A new brewery with taproom opened in Dixon recently. Might offer a nice break from pinball, if anyone's interested.
    http://www.thereporter.com/general-news/20170207/ruhstaller-reopens-shop-in-dixon

I think you will like what's coming tomorrow.
    Stay tuned.

#230 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

» YouTube video

Good looking dog! Thanks for the countdown update!

#231 7 years ago

what you drinking
    looks like a stout
    photobombed by the pouch
    classic

#232 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

what you drinking
    looks like a stout
    photobombed by the pouch
    classic

Lost coast brewery tangerine wheat.
    Yup, photobombed by bud the family dog.

#233 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Lost coast brewery tangerine wheat.
    Yup, photobombed by bud the family dog.

I like their Great White beer! Brother in law introduced me to it, I will have to try the Tangerine Wheat.

#234 7 years ago

Spill the beans on the theme!!

#235 7 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Spill the beans on the theme!!

As soon as I know, you will to.
    Stay tuned, lots of good stuff coming.

#236 7 years ago

FLASH! I have news pinheads. I have the titles of the two games to be raffled off at the 2017 pin a go go pinball show.

I will reveal them later this week.

For now I'm going to let you have a little fun guessing.

One is an alphanumeric game. it is a Williams game.

the other is an em. the em is a western theme.

#237 7 years ago

A Funhouse and a Bow and Arrow?

#238 7 years ago

Did they come from Mike in Reno???He usually has one to raffle off!!

#239 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Did they come from Mike in Reno???He usually has one to raffle off!!

I don't believe they did.

I will reveal them soon. stay tuned.

#241 7 years ago

More clues!

#242 7 years ago

one of them is system 11.

#243 7 years ago

F-14!

#245 7 years ago

All good guesses. Keep em coming.

#246 7 years ago

El dorado/Gold strike?

#247 7 years ago

Fire!
    I so wanted to win Whirlwind last year. I must have bought $200 in tickets all weekend to spread out my numbers. Didn't win, bit it was fun hoping I would.
    Still don't have a Whirlwind.

#248 7 years ago

Cyclone and GTB Mustang

#249 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Fire!
    I so wanted to win Whirlwind last year. I must have bought $200 in tickets all weekend to spread out my numbers. Didn't win, bit it was fun hoping I would.
    Still don't have a Whirlwind.

LOL! Did the same plus my wife probably bought another $100 in tickets on top of my $200. That was a nice Whirlwind! The only other time I put that much into a raffle was when they were raffling off a Tron at PPE. I didn't win that one either.

#250 7 years ago

It is important to note that all proceeds from pin a go go are donated to worthy local charities that help kids.
    So even if you don't win, you are still winning.

There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.