Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG
    There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 25.
    #851 6 years ago

Just did a quick count and so far 227 pins are listed.....Nice!

#852 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Just did a quick count and so far 227 pins are listed.....Nice!

Yo Tony! You gotta scroll sideways for all of the games that Larry is bringing. You missed 15!
    That makes 242!

#853 6 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Yo Tony! You gotta scroll sideways for all of the games that Larry is bringing. You missed 15!
    That makes 242!

You're right! I was wondering why I didn't see the Gottlieb's you were talking about. Sweet!

#854 6 years ago

Alright, throwing this offer out there. I will pay $2500 plus a *chilled* FOUR PACK of KLINGON IMPERIAL PORTER for a ST:TNG!!

Respond quickly cuz these will prolly taste good with the sausages we have on the grill right now..

IMG_3345 (resized).JPGIMG_3345 (resized).JPG

#855 6 years ago

More games added, including another Aerosmith pro. That makes two.
    It's going to be a very good show.

#856 6 years ago

Just added Boogie featuring Jimmy Walker to the list. I think we're @ 248 now.

#857 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

No way?! Really?!

#858 6 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

Just added Boogie featuring Jimmy Walker to the list. I think we're @ 248 now.

Unknown (resized).jpegUnknown (resized).jpeg

#859 6 years ago

Quick question... I've been seeing on Facebook that Steve Richie is going to be there, but, unless I'm a bigger dope than I think I am, i can't find any mention of him on the PAGG website.

#860 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Quick question... I've been seeing on Facebook that Steve Richie is going to be there, but, unless I'm a bigger dope than I think I am, i can't find any mention of him on the PAGG website.

FB link?

#861 6 years ago

Nevermind.

20170514_200350 (resized).png20170514_200350 (resized).png

#862 6 years ago

Thanks, Sparky. I subscribe to a few pinball FB sites and they were talking about Steve being there. Luckily, I caught him last year.

#863 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Thanks, Sparky. I subscribe to a few pinball FB sites and they were talking about Steve being there. Luckily, I caught him last year.

The star guests this year are Dirty Donnie and Jersey Jack

#864 6 years ago

Getting Stoked! Got Spy Hunter all rigged up for free play and am going to dial in those standups with new caps on the switches! Also have Jumping Jack and Checkpoint all ready to go. I am just hoping I can play pinball for more hours than ever before. See you all in Dixon!

#865 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

More games added, including another Aerosmith pro. That makes two.

Make that 3.

#866 6 years ago

Good morning pinheads!
    4 days and counting.

#867 6 years ago

Anyone coming from Oregon or Washington? I'm still looking for a ride. Two very rare and unique pins to share.

#868 6 years ago

Anyone have a spare powerball I can buy? While doing a final clean and wax this weekend I noticed a small chip in mine. I checked Bay Area Amusements (out of stock) and Planetary (not carried). Not sure if other suppliers could get it to me in time.

Edit: Marco does have them: checking to see if they can get one to the show (they may have already packed up what they're bringing by now).

EditEdit: Got one lined up, thanks all!

#869 6 years ago

No better way to bump this thread and get in the groove...

#870 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwillie:

I always look forward to seeing what surprises gaspumprob has in his vehicle when pulling in .
    See you soon Rob

Willie this year the cat is out of the bag! Several Pinhead's PMed me about what I am selling! So go ahead and PM me as well! LOL

Looking forward to seeing you as well! Thanks

#871 6 years ago

3 days until pin a go go!

#872 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

3 days until pin a go go!

pagg_final.pngpagg_final.png

#873 6 years ago

I'm looking forward to this, been playing my games a lot so I think they are playing great and ready for the weekend. Going to wipe them down and wax them and get them packed up for the show today!

#874 6 years ago

Day after tomorrow for the Thursday peeps!
    Stokin'!

#876 6 years ago

May I have the trick sword, please!?!?

It's a real sword!

Silence, slave!

#877 6 years ago

Hey, Whats this Pin A Go Go you all are talking about? When is it?

#878 6 years ago

** RIDE OFFERED TO AND/OR FROM PIN A-GO-GO FROM SOCAL **

i live in menifee (30 mi south of riverside) and will be attending all three days. i realize it is short notice, but perhaps there is someone who is interested in saving some $$ by sharing gas and/or accomodations, doesnt have transportation, is still on the fence about going at all, or any other scenario that could benefit them. if you already have accomodations and just need the ride, that is fine too.

i will be driving a small cargo van, leaving empty, so can transport some pins if need be. there is only one passenger seat, so ride for one person only. departure and return dates/times are flexible, but i currently plan to leave 12:00am friday morning (with stops, arriving in Dixon before 10) and return after show closing sunday. can leave a few hours earlier and dont mind returning monday if necessary.

anyone south of me (ie san diego county) could drive up and park at my home. i can pick up anyone nearby (temecula, murrieta, elsinore, etc) or along interstates 15, 91 and 5, including parts of OC and greater LA.

hope to attend the meet and greet on friday and for sparky's BBQ i will be bringing some homemade peppered jerky.

PM if interested.

#879 6 years ago
    Quoted from greenhornet:

** RIDE OFFERED TO AND/OR FROM PIN A-GO-GO FROM SOCAL **
    i live in menifee (30 mi south of riverside) and will be attending all three days. i realize it is short notice, but perhaps there is someone who is interested in saving some $$ by sharing gas and/or accomodations, doesnt have transportation, is still on the fence about going at all, or any other scenario that could benefit them. if you already have accomodations and just need the ride, that is fine too.
    i will be driving a small cargo van, leaving empty, so can transport some pins if need be. there is only one passenger seat, so ride for one person only. departure and return dates/times are flexible, but i currently plan to leave 12:00am friday morning (with stops, arriving in Dixon before 10) and return after show closing sunday. can leave a few hours earlier and dont mind returning monday if necessary.
    anyone south of me (ie san diego county) could drive up and park at my home. i can pick up anyone nearby (temecula, murrieta, elsinore, etc) or along interstates 15, 91 and 5, including parts of OC and greater LA.
    hope to attend the meet and greet on friday and for sparky's BBQ i will be bringing some homemade peppered jerky.
    PM if interested.

Patty J not welcome, must bring shasta!

#880 6 years ago

...and have bologna sandwich fixings, right?

Or whatever lunch meats you want...

#881 6 years ago

Please buy the rest of these posters off of me! I will be selling at the swap meet the first hour only. 11x17 nice thick card stock- all three for 5$!!

IMG_4272 (resized).JPGIMG_4272 (resized).JPG

#882 6 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Please buy the rest of these posters off of me! I will be selling at the swap meet the first hour only. 11x17 nice thick card stock- all three for 5$!!

I will hang with you brother Steve.

#883 6 years ago

If when loading up my trailer I have more room for more of my games and they are not on the list, can I bring them as well?

#884 6 years ago

I'll buy a set. Will you hang onto some for me? I have to coach a little league game Saturday morning.

#885 6 years ago

FLASH!

Just added to the games list.
    Steve Charland's Gottlieb Spirit will be at the show.
    Thanks to his daughter and pinside member
    Blownfusespawn.
    Please make sure to tell her thank you for bringing this amazing game to the show to share with everyone.

#886 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

If when loading up my trailer I have more room for more of my games and they are not on the list, can I bring them as well?

Pm cheddar. He is good, he is wise.

#887 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I'll buy a set. Will you hang onto some for me? I have to coach a little league game Saturday morning.

Of course! You know me dude, ask me any time you see me! And looking forward to seeing you again.

#888 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

I'll answer...yes, bring them all!

#889 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Bring em, we can sign them in on site

#890 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Hey, Whats this Pin A Go Go you all are talking about? When is it?

http://pinagogo.org/

#891 6 years ago

I have a set of Practicalsteves prints in frame,and they add a very nice touch to any Cave!!! WOOOOHOOO 48 hours and a wakeup!!!!

#892 6 years ago

So these didn't turn out as nice as I wanted (they are a little low res and a little blurry) but hell they got printed before I realized that and I don't have time to revise so might as well still give them away anyway. I made free sticker packs. There are ten different stickers in there. A couple turned out pretty rad though. A couple are goofy. A couple are going to be funny to like five people. Find me to get one or I will be leaving them laying around throughout Friday and Saturday.

IMG_4278 (resized).JPGIMG_4278 (resized).JPG

#893 6 years ago

Please put me down to purchase the awesome Ramones pic!

#894 6 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Please put me down to purchase the awesome Ramones pic!

Free stickers, you get the whole pack! Will not accept money for these and they fall under parody law and are an art project so no suing allowed! Gabba gabba litigious.

#895 6 years ago

Damn Steve...Now you've ruined the lyrics to another song I've loved forever, a la Mad Magazine, Weird Al, etc. From now on, when I hear Blitzkrieg Bop, I'm gonna sing "Hey Ho...Pin-a Go Go."

#896 6 years ago

So these didn't turn out as nice as I wanted (they are a little low res and a little blurry) but hell they got printed before I realized that and I don't have time to revise so might as well still give them away anyway. I made free sticker packs. There are ten different stickers in there. A couple turned out pretty rad though. A couple are goofy. A couple are going to be funny to like five people. Find me to get one or I will be leaving them laying around throughout Friday and Saturday.

That is awesome! I am going to be looking for a pack of these...lol

#898 6 years ago

Find me to get one or I will be leaving them laying around throughout Friday and Saturday.

So in, baby! We can make some be prizes for a 4-person Night Rider throwdown or two!

#899 6 years ago

I want the Ramones Sticker Badly!

Also, I have a question about powering all these games. Is there a buttload of extension cords, power strips etc. available.

Getting totally stoked to load up my van!

#900 6 years ago

Pin-a-go-go Easter egg hunt for stickers!

There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.