Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG
    There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 25.
    #551 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Thanks for asking about me coming. I sure hope so. I have a heart procedure to be scheduled soon, but I am sort of stuck in medical billing delays. It's been delayed twice, and when it happens I have to go. I hope to attend atleast one day this year. I should be there on the Saturday, regardless of how long I can stay. So I hope yes I can be there on Saturday. Next year when I am out of the woods I will need to attend multiple days.

Please let us know if you do, would be great to see you again!

#552 7 years ago

Looking for a Globetrotters or Evel - projects ok, but want boards working...........

#553 7 years ago

31 days until pin a go go.

#554 7 years ago

This show had better be good, I just postponed jury duty for it!

#555 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Ha! you know it will be

#556 7 years ago

I was originally intending on bringing my Scorpion but it has developed some big time board issues. So therefore, since I just finished this Police Force rebuild yesterday and it wasn't on the list, it will be coming with me to PAGG! It's a highly underrated game in my opinion. Can't wait!

IMG_1900.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_1900.JPG (resized).jpeg

IMG_1901.JPG (resized).jpegIMG_1901.JPG (resized).jpeg

#557 7 years ago

That looks great Drew, not only do I want to own one someday, I am the founding member of the Police Force club!

#558 7 years ago

Anyone have a Skateball, Frontier, Seawitch or Quicksilver they'd be willing to sell or trade at PAGG?

#559 7 years ago

I'll be trying that police force I hope.

#560 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

it will be coming with me to PAGG! It's a highly underrated game in my opinion. Can't wait!

That's beauty Drewster. I brought a PF to PAGG last year, but I have since traded it for a Space Shuttle. Super glad we'll have one again this year. Mine racked up over 400 plays last year. I totally agree; it's way underrated. It's a system 11: it's a fun game by definition! I kinda miss it, even though SS is one of my all-times.

Quoted from KHL:

Seawitch...they'd be willing to sell or trade at PAGG

Get in line daddio!

Over 125 games pledged... and counting!

#561 7 years ago

I've been debating about what to bring this year and decided to go EM: Moulin Rouge and San Francisco. I need to clear some space, so both will be for sale.

#562 7 years ago

You innaraested in trades? I like that game.

#563 7 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

You innaraested in trades? I like that game.

Maybe - let's pm a bit and see if we can work out a mutually happy scenario.

#564 7 years ago

My Black Knight will be there, and it is for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/48278

#565 7 years ago
    Quoted from TheDrewster:

I was originally intending on bringing my Scorpion but it has developed some big time board issues. So therefore, since I just finished this Police Force rebuild yesterday and it wasn't on the list, it will be coming with me to PAGG! It's a highly underrated game in my opinion. Can't wait!

Nice! I think I remember there being one very close to an AMH last year and there was always somebody on the PF, but I could walk right up to AMH. Must be a pretty good game!

Edit: maybe that was fireball2s PF?

Definitely getting excited for this years trip.

-Mike

#566 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrArt2u:

Haha, well I have Federal Jury Duty for two weeks which includes PAGG weekend. I'm leaving for PAGG Friday morning, early, to head up with the crew from the Museum of Pinball and I'll let the Feds down before I let me crew down.

P-A-G-G !

#567 7 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'll be trying that police force I hope.

I would be honored

Quoted from fireball2:

That's beauty Drewster. I brought a PF to PAGG last year, but I have since traded it for a Space Shuttle. Super glad we'll have one again this year. Mine racked up over 400 plays last year. I totally agree; it's way underrated. It's a system 11: it's a fun game by definition! I kinda miss it, even though SS is one of my all-times.

Get in line daddio!
    Over 125 games pledged... and counting!

I think I chatted with you briefly about your Police Force last year! I remember playing yours. Your Police Force and my F14 & Scorpion machines were all in the same row last year.

#568 7 years ago

We are t-30 days and counting pinheads.

#569 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

We are t-30 days and counting pinheads.

Technically we hit 29 days at 1pm today

#570 7 years ago

T-29 days and counting.

#571 7 years ago

Ok, I somehow lost a day. T-28 days and counting.

#572 7 years ago

4 weeks! Damn, that went fast.
    Swap meet starting this time in 4 weeks.
    I will bring all the past years leftovers from restorations. Lots of NOS parts , extras and spares.
    List to come on for sale add week of event.
    Thanks
    Eric

#573 7 years ago

T-27 days and counting.

#574 7 years ago

Ok, I just checked, 25 days. All the excitement and somehow I'm a day off.

Anyway, 25 days and counting pinheads.

#575 7 years ago

Titles I am considering bringing to sell/trade, give a shout if interested, thx!
    Bally Speakeasy (nice shape with new boards) 950.00
    Gottlieb Close Encounters with Ni-Wumph, decent player game 850.00

#576 7 years ago

We're well under 30 days to go until the best show west of the Mississippi and there's no quick link button at the top of the forum page? There are buttons for shows up there that are months away yet!

'sup wit dat, yo?

#577 7 years ago

^^^ yeah! what he said

#578 7 years ago

ok pinheads, i just checked the pin a go go website. we are now t-25 days and counting. yeah! i caught up.

#579 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

We're well under 30 days to go until the best show west of the Mississippi and there's no quick link button at the top of the forum page? There are buttons for shows up there that are months away yet!
    'sup wit dat, yo?

That's a paid service and with Mr. Gone doing such a bang up job keeping this thread near the top, we are saving a few bucks and allowing our charity organization to have more money for the youth.

#580 7 years ago

Ah, makes sense. And yes, it is nice to see this thread on the first page, so......bump!

#581 7 years ago

Has it been mentioned yet if Aliens and/or AFM Remake will be at Pinagogo?

#582 7 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Has it been mentioned yet if Aliens and/or AFM Remake will be at Pinagogo?

AFM remake yes, Aliens no.

#583 6 years ago

1 out of 2 isn't bad. I prefer the AFMr anyway, because I'm thinking of buying one. Now I'll be able to try it out. Cool!

#584 6 years ago

When do we start signups for Sparky's BBQ?

I need to know what to bring this year, food wise. I've got a couple different things in mind I'd like to bring, but wanna make sure it's something new so we don't end up with 5 of the same type of dish.

#585 6 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

When do we start signups for Sparky's BBQ?
    I need to know what to bring this year, food wise. I've got a couple different things in mind I'd like to bring, but wanna make sure it's something new so we don't end up with 5 of the same type of dish.

There are no sign-ups for food. With the number of people that come through the line, multiples of a side dish are probably fine. The only thing we get too much of is macaroni or potato salad from the deli section.

#586 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

There are no sign-ups for food. With the number of people that come through the line, multiples of a side dish are probably fine. The only thing we get too much of is macaroni or potato salad from the deli section.

And what Sparky failed to add, this is a quality event that he is putting on. This is not a bag of Doritos or 2 liter of coke potluck, bring something good. The man is very generous and this is a highlight for sure every year.

#587 6 years ago

Sparky's BBQ, the best BBQ on planet pinball.

Oh, 24 days until pin a go go.

Bring something good and see you there.

#588 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

There are no sign-ups for food

Sparky, do we pay for the food when we get it Or Pay in advance, Or do you take donations? Sorry for the questions, I've miss your BBQ the last few years. Im making it a point to come hang out and eat this year. Thanks

#589 6 years ago
    Quoted from bicyclenut:

Sparky, do we pay for the food when we get it Or Pay in advance, Or do you take donations? Sorry for the questions, I've miss your BBQ the last few years. Im making it a point to come hang out and eat this year. Thanks

No charge. Bring a side dish. Full details will be posted about two weeks before the show.

#590 6 years ago

This will be my first year attending this BBQ and my second PAGG...Can't wait! Sparky were there any items in particular side dish wise that were short prior years that you may have noticed and how many people attend this BBQ...i.e. Curious to how large a side dish is needed.

#591 6 years ago

Getting hungry thinking about pin a go go. Go figure...

#592 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballlew:

This will be my first year attending this BBQ and my second PAGG...Can't wait! Sparky were there any items in particular side dish wise that were short prior years that you may have noticed and how many people attend this BBQ...i.e. Curious to how large a side dish is needed.

If you're looking for something to bring, this has been conspicuously missing from prior years:

Pappy-Van-Winkles-Family-Reserve-23yr (resized).jpgPappy-Van-Winkles-Family-Reserve-23yr (resized).jpg

#593 6 years ago

T-23 days and counting.

#594 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

If you're looking for something to bring, this has been conspicuously missing from prior years:

I'm sure some derivatives have shown up though!

#595 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Macaroni and potato salad it is....Thanks Mark!

#596 6 years ago
    Quoted from Sparky:

Now nobody will bring either lol.

#597 6 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

It's tiki themed, so rum, lime juice, sugar

#598 6 years ago

Well... home made is always better than deli section mac salad anyway.

#599 6 years ago

I brought dessert last year and noticed I had quite a bit of competition. Gonna try to bring something different this year.

#600 6 years ago

ATTN:Pinheadpierre-Pinballlew-Don't forget I'm delivering new glass to you at PAGG!!! AND Mr Chedder,I have a very special piece 4 U!!! C U all there!!!

There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.