Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,233 posts
  • 115 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bicyclenut
  • Topic is favorited by 34 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

34894835376_82192d1a60_o (resized).jpg
    pagg.jpg
    PaGG17ems (resized).jpg
    IMG_2433 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2372 (resized).JPG
    20170520_172734 (resized).jpg
    51761609566__9AB5B6C8-B27E-45E3-A9EE-C17D00E3CDEF (resized).JPG
    51761608652__EEEB6AB2-B25A-4AC9-867D-48581371B0FC (resized).JPG
    DSCN0820 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0818 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0815 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0766 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0674 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0673 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0570 (resized).JPG
    DSCN0859 (resized).JPG
    There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 25.
    #451 7 years ago

Trying to be there all weekend but I might have a work obligation preventing it
    Anyone from the Santa Cruz area bringing games/have room for more, please pm me. Glad someone is bringing a dominos in case I can't bring mine.

#452 7 years ago

41 days until pin a go go.

#453 7 years ago

Motocat,C U Thursday??Mark CU 2, set up on Thursday??Hot tub Thurs.nite for sure! I'll be helping Larry from PPM setting up the EM room!! Peace!!! A California sunshine weekend!!! Wa hooo!!!

#454 7 years ago

I can't attend this year (boo), but would like to at least make a donation to the cause and find a way to purchase a shirt? My avatar kinda says it all around this years theme
    Can someone point me in the right direction?

#455 7 years ago

Im looking forward to a Tiki t-shirt or two and poster for my tiki themed bar and Gilligan's Corner!
    Bringing Surf n Safari to Pagg. Best tiki themed pin i got.

#456 7 years ago

Bump. Because it's Saturday and I'm finishing the shop out on black rose tonight.

#457 7 years ago

hawkmoon I don't know if I will be selling at the flea market this year, we didn't really print any cool posters at my work this year, and last year I didn't do so Hot for how long I stood in the sun. May just be shopping this time.

#458 7 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

hawkmoon I don't know if I will be selling at the flea market this year, we didn't really print any cool posters at my work this year, and last year I didn't do so Hot for how long I stood in the sun. May just be shopping this time.

What, no posters? Bummer

#459 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What, no posters? Bummer

It would mostly be what I had that didn't sell last year. Maybe I will for an hour. I have some new SF Giants tribute night Jerry Garcia ones that usually sell well, so we shall see

#460 7 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

Mark CU 2, set up on Thursday??Hot tub Thurs.nite for sure! I'll be helping Larry from PPM setting up the EM room!! Peace!!!

Yo Johnny! I will be rolling in Thursday afternoon with my two machines and Pinballlew's Frontier, so I will definitely see you and party witchu and Larry. Hot tub Thursday night sounds pretty good too. I'll have a bike for cruising out your way from my camp spot. I'll be early enough, I might get my own spot this year.

#461 7 years ago

We will be landing early friday morning with our games. We'll be using a small rental cargo trailer. If possible can it be left around camp? I do not want to take up a spot that could be otherwise used but maybe if someone has a small trailer it can be stashed behind for the weekend?

#462 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

We will be landing early friday morning with out games. We'll be using a small rental cargo trailer. If possible can it be left around camp? I do not want to take up a spot that could be otherwise used but maybe if someone has a small trailer it can be stashed behind for the weekend?

There are plenty of places to park the trailer for the weekend.

#463 7 years ago

Big announcement coming this evening.

Stay tuned.

#464 7 years ago

It would mostly be what I had that didn't sell last year. Maybe I will for an hour. I have some new SF Giants tribute night Jerry Garcia ones that usually sell well, so we shall see

I'll buy one!

#465 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

There are plenty of places to park the trailer for the weekend.

Awesome! That will be a lot easier than pulling it around all weekend

#466 7 years ago

Just signed up to unload and setup Thursday and Friday.

#467 7 years ago

No you won't you should know better than that!

#468 7 years ago

No you won't you should know better than that!

Very kind of you, but I insist.

#469 7 years ago

40 days and counting.

#470 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

Big announcement coming this evening.
    Stay tuned.

Is it evening yet?

#471 7 years ago

FLASH!!!! Jjp will be at pin a go go with Dialed in.

#472 7 years ago

Awseome! This just keep getting better now if we could get Aliens!

#473 7 years ago

Aliens and Total Annihilation would be the last 2 machines that I can think of that would top it all off. Sweet line up so far!

#474 7 years ago

Well done PAGG organizers

#475 7 years ago

WOOT!! Going to be an epic show!

#476 7 years ago
    Quoted from merccat:

If possible can it be left around camp? I do not want to take up a spot that could be otherwise used but maybe if someone has a small trailer it can be stashed behind for the weekend?

PM sent.

#477 7 years ago

Just a reminder, the game list is up. If you are bringing a game or games to share be sure and add them to the games list @ pinagogo.org.

#478 7 years ago

39 days until pin a go go.

#479 7 years ago

Booked my room!

#480 7 years ago

Looking for a Freddy Krueger, if anyone wants to haul one and sell it. Feel free to PM me. Thanks

#481 7 years ago

You guys be sure to see me Thurs.for the free sheets of glass!! Thats all I had this year,Steve,and they are all taken! Jerry Garcia poster here as well!!!

#482 7 years ago

I just signed up to bring some games. First time ever. I'll be bringing my Taxi, Dr. Dude, Hit the Deck and Flying Carpet. Maybe another EM, I'll have to see.

#483 7 years ago

I was just reading through the game list so far... what a fantastic lineup! Super pumped to play some of these games.

#484 7 years ago

I look forward to again seeing all the RGP "old people" at PAGG next month that kept shows going for decades.
    Along with seeing the variety of new people playing, not realizing the efforts, but still having fun.

#485 7 years ago

Too bad that truck that rounds up everybody's games to bring to PAGG every year can't start in Visalia, then hit Fresno, then hit Lodi, it's normal starting spot...

We have almost ten games between myself, bicyclenut, and merccat!

#486 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

Too bad that truck that rounds up everybody's games to bring to PAGG every year can't start in Visalia, then hit Fresno, then hit Lodi, it's normal starting spot...

You guys could pool together and rent a truck.
    Only because the Lodi/Stockton/Woodbridge truck is already full I think.

#487 7 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

You guys could pool together and rent a truck.

I'm planning to rent a 5x8 locked covered trailer and will have room for one more game in addition to what I'm bringing.

Our plan is: load up Thursday evening and head out. Stop for the night in Modesto and get to Dixon at least a few hours ahead of show time.

There is a truck in the area I know of that at least used to belong to a fellow pinhead. It came in massively handy last time I had to move a bunch of pins. It may no longer exist as that was 5 years ago or may be getting used already but I'll check on it.

#488 7 years ago
    Quoted from Miguel351:

At that distance I'd borrow a truck or the mileage will kill you. That's what I did my first year. Borrowed a rattling 26' truck from an appliance installation company. Riding in that thing was like being in a tumbler.

And this year we have 5 trucks doing pickups, Nothing that far away though

#489 7 years ago
    Quoted from Cheddar:

mileage will kill you

When i lived in Bakersfield Ca
    I thought about renting a truck one time
    to bring a bunch of games
    but it proved too costly (with mileage added, plus gas roundtrip)
    so just had to be satisfied to bring 1 or 2 pins in the back of my S-10 pickup.

#490 7 years ago

Last year I rented a mini-cargo van, a Dodge Ram ProMaster City, or whatever the hack they called that thing. It's a Fiat Doblo with Dodge badges on it, for you foreigners. It fit my two pins just fine and got great mileage on the highway. Not really all that comfortable to drive, but at $35/day with unlimited mileage, I didn't really care. It was a screaming deal, I had to do it. If it were a couple inches taller, I could have stood them up vertically and probably fit a couple more in there. It was great to load up my pins Thursday night, then park that little thing in the garage for safekeeping and just leave first thing in the morning. Dixon is a pretty easy drive from Fresno.

This year, I'm borrowing my brother's E350 van. PLENTY of room in that for my two pins, and it's free. I'm still going to reserve another small cargo van, just in case at the last minute my brother needs his van after all, or it explodes, or something. Always have a backup plan, I say...

#491 7 years ago

Whatever you guys do, we appreciate it!

Quoted from pinwiztom:

When i lived in Bakersfield Ca
    I thought about renting a truck one time
    to bring a bunch of games
    but it proved too costly (with mileage added, plus gas roundtrip)
    so just had to be satisfied to bring 1 or 2 pins in the back of my S-10 pickup.

Quoted from Miguel351:

This year, I'm borrowing my brother's E350 van. PLENTY of room in that for my two pins, and it's free. I'm still going to reserve another small cargo van, just in case at the last minute my brother needs his van after all, or it explodes, or something. Always have a backup plan, I say...

#492 7 years ago

38 days until pin a go go!

#493 7 years ago

I am selling a number of games to make space, and will gladly deliver to PAGG. Games are non-working projects unless noted otherwise. All games are in storage, pictures will go out as soon as possible. Games are located near Chico, CA. Please feel free to message me with any questions.

Pinball:
    Stars - Nice playfield and cab, minor flaking on backglass $350
    Sinbad - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. No circuit boards. Harness hacked. $250
    Close Encounters - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. No circuit boards. Harness hacked. $250
    Midway Race-Way - Working, needs to be shopped out. Flaking in red areas of backglass. $2500
    Airborne Avenger - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. Complete minus coin door. $250
    Blackout - Missing backglass (repros available). Game is decent otherwise. $450
    Indianapolis 500 - Playable, fresh off route. Has reset issue. $2200
    Hearts and Spades - Nice backglass and cab, playfield has wear issues $200
    Nitro Ground Shaker - Backglass is perfect, cab is really good, playfield has some wear around inserts. $750
    4 Square - Minor flaking on backglass, playfield decent, nice cab. $300
    1939 Chicago Coin "Topper" - Backglass looks good, playfield is rough. Good for parts. Comes with wooden legs. $150
    Heat Wave - Nice backglass + playfield, cabinet repainted. $900
    Williams Skill Pool - Backglass looks good, playfield rough, cab repainted. $300

Video Games:
    Amidar - project, good cosmetic condition $300
    Asteroids cocktail - working $400
    Space Invaders Deluxe - rough cabinet, parts machine, nice bezel $150

#494 7 years ago
    Quoted from Silver_Bullet:

I am selling a number of games to make space, and will gladly deliver to PAGG. Games are non-working projects unless noted otherwise. All games are in storage, pictures will go out as soon as possible. Games are located near Chico, CA. Please feel free to message me with any questions.
    Pinball:
    Stars - Nice playfield and cab, minor flaking on backglass $350
    Sinbad - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. No circuit boards. Harness hacked. $250
    Close Encounters - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. No circuit boards. Harness hacked. $250
    Midway Race-Way - Working, needs to be shopped out. Flaking in red areas of backglass. $2500
    Airborne Avenger - Nice playfield, backglass and cab. Complete minus coin door. $250
    Blackout - Missing backglass (repros available). Game is decent otherwise. $450
    Indianapolis 500 - Playable, fresh off route. Has reset issue. $2200
    Hearts and Spades - Nice backglass and cab, playfield has wear issues $200
    Nitro Ground Shaker - Backglass is perfect, cab is really good, playfield has some wear around inserts. $750
    4 Square - Minor flaking on backglass, playfield decent, nice cab. $300
    1939 Chicago Coin "Topper" - Backglass looks good, playfield is rough. Good for parts. Comes with wooden legs. $150
    Heat Wave - Nice backglass + playfield, cabinet repainted. $900
    Williams Skill Pool - Backglass looks good, playfield rough, cab repainted. $300
    Video Games:
    Amidar - project, good cosmetic condition $300
    Asteroids cocktail - working $400
    Space Invaders Deluxe - rough cabinet, parts machine, nice bezel $150

Pm on Stars

#495 7 years ago

I know that there is a separate thread for this and it has been posted to the PAGG Facebook page, but want to do my best to make sure anyone going to the show who might be interested in a Spirit of Steve Charland print or poster saw this as I know with all the activity on Pinside that threads can get buried. There are two versions as seen below, a 20" x 30" poster and a 8" x 12" print seen with a 8.5" x 11" piece of white paper to show scale. If interested, please complete the Google Form below to assist me in regards to quantities and details:

https://goo.gl/forms/p986GZf6xRpsGLwm2

If you are going to PAGG but would like your order sent, please just indicate that on the form. All proceeds from sales will go to the Charland family. Thank you for your interest and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
    Brad Czernik (CARGPB #22)

spirit_of_steve.jpgspirit_of_steve.jpg

#496 7 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

I know that there is a separate thread for this and it has been posted to the PAGG Facebook page, but want to do my best to make sure anyone going to the show who might be interested in a Spirit of Steve Charland print or poster saw this as I know with all the activity on Pinside that threads can get buried. There are two versions as seen below, a 20" x 30" poster and a 8" x 12" print seen with a 8.5" x 11" piece of white paper to show scale. If interested, please complete the Google Form below to assist me in regards to quantities and details:
    https://goo.gl/forms/p986GZf6xRpsGLwm2
    If you are going to PAGG but would like your order sent, please just indicate that on the form. All proceeds from sales will go to the Charland family. Thank you for your interest and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
    Sincerely,
    Brad Czernik (CARGPB #22)

Thanks again for making these

#497 7 years ago

I smile a little bit more as each day approaches.

#498 7 years ago

Question for you guys. How do pins such as Ballys with no free play option get set up for free play at Pin a go go? I have a Spy Hunter that might make the trip.

#499 7 years ago
    Quoted from QuietEarp:

Question for you guys. How do pins such as Ballys with no free play option get set up for free play at Pin a go go?

Easiest way is to set the lowest replay score to something really low, like 1000pts, so that pretty much anything gives a replay. Coin it up a bunch at the start to allow for walkoffs and multiplayers and suchlike. Then it should stay topped up most of the weekend.

#500 7 years ago
    Quoted from QuietEarp:

Question for you guys. How do pins such as Ballys with no free play option get set up for free play at Pin a go go? I have a Spy Hunter that might make the trip.

You can rig up a coin switch to the reject lever pretty easily. Another option is to set the replay near zero points so as soon as the player scores anything a credit is added to replace what they used.

There are 1,233 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 25.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/page/10?hl=metal-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.